March 28, 2024, 02:19:22 AM

Author Topic: SWINE FLU IN TRINIDAD!  (Read 5889 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SWINE FLU IN TRINIDAD!
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 06:43:18 AM »
This interview was going good until he start talking about fresh air killing the virus. I ent too sure about that one nah.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 04:12:43 PM »
This interview was going good until he start talking about fresh air killing the virus. I ent too sure about that one nah.

by any chance you practice medicine?

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 05:43:29 PM »
health minister confirmed two swine flu deaths at the sando general hospital. a third death is under review

two males, one in dey 30's the other in dey early 40's

i kinda lapse in maintaining a safety and a hygiene in terms of keepin muh hands sanitised and not touchin my eyes an nose etc. i have to get serious about dis ting again
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 06:24:10 PM »
There are now 4 confirmed swine flu deaths.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2009, 08:48:51 AM »
Wife and I are recovering from the H1N1  :beermug:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2009, 11:56:25 AM »
Wife and I are recovering from the H1N1  :beermug:

glad you an d wife make it thru d virus daft!

make sure an rest an drink yuh fluids  :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM</a>
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2009, 05:47:50 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM</a>

I received this email today. Take it for what it's worth.

This is an email sent to a friend of Dr. Blaylock and is now being forwarded to anyone interested. Please pass it along. Also note the attached biography of Dr. Blaylock. Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston , SC.
>
>
> No one should take this vaccine (Swine Flu vaccine)—it is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. The newsletter for August covers this and it may not be out yet.
> This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). T his virus H1N1 kills by causing a “cytokine storm”, which means that it cause the body’s immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune
stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the lethality of the virus much greater.

> One’s best protection is vitamin D3.. One should take 5000 IU a day now and when the disease
> begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3
> modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an
> overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called
> antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that
> does not involve immunity. This is dose related, which means the
> higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection. Fish oils
> (the best is Carlson’s Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also
> reduce immune overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient.
> For severe symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of
> various kinds also help—this includes, quercetin, curcumin, gr
> apeseed extract, vitamin C and natural vitamin E. A good
> multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core (www.vrp.com) is also
> essential.
>
> Feel free to spread this around. People need to know how to protect
> themselves.
>
>
Also, see this link----

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/200....than-swine-flu/

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »
Is funny you post this due the groundswell of distrust this vaccine has suddenly created:

I was all gung ho for de ting....but jus last week two doctors gimme two conflicting story

One say, he not giving it because it comes in doses of 10 and must be used as it expires quickly, there fore he would have to shut down his office for a few days to use any allotment he request.

The next one tell mih she eh givin it because most family doctors doh want the liability or responsibility of the side or after effects

I change mih tune one time  :P Not me an dat shot nah
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2009, 11:17:41 PM »
I dont know how true that story is just skimmed true it . But I think they develop this vac really quick ,no long term test nothing . Still lots of Conspiracy Theories about vaccines from the seventies .I might skip it .Is this swine flu real ,or is it anothjer bird flu,ebola scare tactic .

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »
just watch the vid she like a Sesame Street character ....I never took a flu shot ,I like the flu cleans me out ,it natural.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2009, 01:10:10 PM »
I dont know how true that story is just skimmed true it . But I think they develop this vac really quick ,no long term test nothing . Still lots of Conspiracy Theories about vaccines from the seventies .I might skip it .Is this swine flu real ,or is it anothjer bird flu,ebola scare tactic .

You see that line, that is the MAIN reason why I won't accept any vaccination until later in year or early next year.
All people need to do is double up on their vitamin D supplement and wash their hands - use a foaming alcohol handrub (MICROSAN Encore foraming handrub) is recommended by London Health Sciences...

That's all ya know? If you feel a flu coming on, stay the hell HOME

Yesterday morning Londoners found out that we have 4 confirmed H1N1 deaths - ages 3 months old and 70s year old which bascially threw us all in a state of panic. Of course the dates of these deaths was not published to the public.

My shopping patterns have now changed. I go outside when it's necessary. I won't be surprise coming down to Christmas and beyond, airlines will stop boarding people with flu like symptoms....watch and ya go see!

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 01:23:48 PM by TriniCana »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2009, 01:19:20 PM »
Is funny you post this due the groundswell of distrust this vaccine has suddenly created:

I was all gung ho for de ting....but jus last week two doctors gimme two conflicting story

One say, he not giving it because it comes in doses of 10 and must be used as it expires quickly, there fore he would have to shut down his office for a few days to use any allotment he request.

The next one tell mih she eh givin it because most family doctors doh want the liability or responsibility of the side or after effects

I change mih tune one time  :P Not me an dat shot nah

Dutty if I told you I received that email from a RN (registered nurse) at one of the hospitals....ya go believe me?

Up front I told myself I'm not going for the vaccine until more tests are run. That email just bascially did it for me.

I'll wait until the seasonal flu shot is available....

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2009, 09:51:43 PM »
I'm sorry but this is too interesting not to share!!  It's an actual CBS 60 Minutes show that was only aired once then banned...It's about 16 minutes long but well worth the time!  Facts...I like facts. Again, take it for what it's worth eh?

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY1RIqWcpPc

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRGm-5y7CeU

1]; } ?>