April 18, 2024, 03:22:23 PM

Author Topic: T&T vs Costa Rica Players Performances.  (Read 20764 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE TOUCHES MATCH REPORT?
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »
I must say that I woulda real like to report on this one as Tobago had real vibes. Fri night it was traffic jam and Carib truck in the road. On my way to the church it was traffic and real antics in Scarborough, people were into it and I saw how much it meant everyone across there. I was hoping that we coulda do it and after I get the text that Carlos score...I say to mehself...yes we go hold out for a 1-0.

Yes I really wish you were inside the stadium as well....real support for an "away" game, not that funeral type thing that passes for support at "home" in the HCS....

And NO NUTS MEN!!!  >:( :o 8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

Dat said....it have a place in Movietown in de back dey round by Woodford Cafe.....me cyah remember de place but is a kinda TGIF stylin except de servers does wear khakis and a kinda australian kangaroo hat. De service there was EXCELLENT!  If ah didn't know ah was in Trini, ah woulda never know ah wasn't someplace in Canada in terms of service.  Attentive, friendly, professional, customer service.  Fuh de most part people eh want yuh to be servile....aldoh it have real asshole customers out dey too....but jes be pleasant & remotely competent and most people quite satisfied wit dat.

Zanzibar probably

nah is trader jack or sumting so. Zanzibar eh bad tho..the pub place next to it the service is de worst tho!
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »
hold on...you and a forumite had a wedding on match day ???

congrats papa...but...come nah man....

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »
hold on...you and a forumite had a wedding on match day ???

congrats papa...but...come nah man....

Wasn't he who had the wedding, was the fellow forumite who had it. Nevertheless, in early scheduling, mine was supposed to be that day as well, but when I hear the shout, I move mine to May. I still get shit up as I had swim meet whole weekend.
Success will never take you by surprise.

1]; } ?>