March 28, 2024, 04:40:13 PM

Author Topic: CONCACAF FOURTH ROUND STANDINGS  (Read 11763 times)

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CONCACAF FOURTH ROUND STANDINGS
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 03:22:20 AM »
Keep the faith people, even if we get nothing on Wednesday we still capable of winning against El Salvador at home and an already qualified USA at home.

Then all we have to do is EARN our spot by winning in Honduras and having an all or nothing final game at home against Mexico. if we cah get those points...we doh deserve to go.

And if we should fail in one of those attempts, we have to hope Costa Rica qualify when we go to Saprissa so we could get something there.

The way we play yesterday, we could beat any of the 4 sides we play so far, anywhere on our day.

COSIGNNNNNNNNN MEH BRUDDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

COSIGNX2. I FULLY AGREE BRUDDER!!!

I like Costa Rica, they're the top team yet not arrogant like US team they humiliated, I wish them well, it's really nice and uplifting to hear the Costa Ricans compliment our team by saying we were their most difficult opponents so far. That confirms what I and other thought about our play. Hope that fact lifts the players. We just need to keep up that intensity for the full 90 minutes, keep pressuring every opposing player who has the ball and defend better. I am convinced that Latapy is gonna shape up into a world class coach and manager.

BTW..-

WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:34:23 AM by Peter »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 04:44:03 AM »
But T&T can beat all of these teams. Allyuh eh see wah Costa Rica do to the mighty US awah?

i don't think the US has ever beaten Costa Rica in Costa Rica in WCQ. I could be wrong, but I know that since I watching ball, US licks book in Cost Rica. there was absolutely no surprise in that result, nor in de manner of licks ..doh study John Harkes dem nah. Dat US goal was the first goal the US score in Costa Rica in 9 years.

Presshah!! Buh say wha, ...... it makes for gripping do or die games!!   ;)
That brings out (unfortunately) the best in T&T

not really...unless you never watch T&T football before 2005. Besides I tort it was do or die since game one of the Hex.

We have a fighting chance of pts in Hond and CR.

VB

VB..If you say that, I'm pretty sure you never watch T&T play in CR.

Our chance are really slim in Mexico. I doh care how much licks Mexico getting, de teams that beating Mexico showing a different level than we playing. Sorry to say, but everybody raising their game. We will too, but hoping for a point in Mexico is a huge ask. Same way we saying the Mexicans eh looking true to form, dem real happy is us de meeting next at home so...the weakest team in the Hex. Great way to get their campaign on track. By the grace of the footballing goods, I hope we shock them. but it will take some divine intervention.

-we should be able to beat El Salvador at home.
-we have a good record against Honduras. This is the road game I would look for de 3 points. It will take something special tho. look for Honduras to dominate, but choke as they are prone to do.
-hopefully the US has qualified by the time they come to T&T. send a B-team, plus T&T now starting to gel under Latas...close game , T&T edges it just like the sf round.
-CR in CR is jess de most embarrassing set a licks we does get in WCQ. I cyah even be optimistic about that game. but chance are CR have already qualified and that gives us more of a chance than in the past. But I feel CR wins this to leave us stuck on 11 points and needing a win in the final game just to grab 4th..
-last game against Mexico. Dat is going to be a SERIOUS game because unlike last time, Mexico may actually care about this game. No predictions here. If all this come to pass...well, I will make meh prediction then. lol. For now..Go T&T! Go Latas!

First of all, although we have never won in CR. we hve given them a good run for their money.
The Strike Sq. went down 1-0 with two of our goals being called offside.

In 1997 with a basic U-23 team Captained by Nakhid (we were out of the running by then) we went down 2-1, I think we were actually leading at first. I was shocked that an experimental team could give a pumped up CR that much trouble in San Jose.

Why do I think a good, well coached TT has a shot in CR?

We have done ok in Guatemala and their altitude is about 400 metres higher than San Jose, so we gotta shot. It go be pressure, I watched their cut tail of the US and the atmosphere in that game was amazing. The crowd is really the 12th man. It's not impossible.

Hond. has traditionally been weak at home. However, this team looking good and fit. Already beat Mex 3-0 in Hond., no choking thus far.

If we win all our remaining home games, we won't even be good enough for 4th. Because you know that Mex will do well at home, and that CR and the US have more pts to get.

Simply put PERFORM away from home. It can be done, nobody gave us a shot in Guat. especially with 10 men.

If Latapy can be a magician off the field, this is the time to show it.
OUr offense can get even better. It is the defense that concerns me.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 06:06:24 AM »
OUr offense can get even better. It is the defense that concerns me.

I concern since d SQ days. CM DF BW MF. I doh believe in reincarnation but sumting close go b nice.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »
Well look on the bright side. we only one win off of 3rd, if we could get ah win on wednesday or ah draw then we will be right in striking distance. lets hope el salvador and hunduras draw their game. that would be ah real plus.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 05:42:07 PM »
Padnah,

it is the Azteca at 2 200 metres.

You ever try to walk around at that altitude.

I wish my team the best of luck but I am a realist.

VB

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »
Padnah,

VB
So am i. but it could be done wid dis present mexican team if any. the U.S. beat them there already, so it's not like it's an improbability.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2009, 05:59:52 PM »
Padnah,

VB
So am i. but it could be done wid dis present mexican team if any. the U.S. beat them there already, so it's not like it's an improbability.

As long as Latapy continue to tinker with the side, tactically, psycologically, physically. . .
and we play to our strengths, this Mexican side is vulnerable, anything is possible
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2009, 06:34:17 PM »
Padnah,

VB

As long as Latapy continue to tinker with the side, tactically, psycologically, physically. . .
and we play to our strengths, this Mexican side is vulnerable, anything is possible
Yuh preaching to the chior. i concur.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »
This is what I did not want to happen. We in the same boat again hoping this team beat this one and hoping these 2 teams draw so that we can have an outside chance. We just have to win all our home games and then at least get a point from away games. Every WC campaign we always hoping from the get go!!!!!!1

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2009, 08:36:50 PM »
SIX MATCHES EIGHTEEN POINTS STILL TO PLAY FOR
TEAM IS LOOKING MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE
HAVE HOPE PEOPLE

World Cup Qualifying - CONCACAF Fourth Round
                        GP W D L GS    GC GD    P
Costa Rica           5  4  0 1  9      5   4     12
United States      5   3  1 1 10     6   4     10
El Salvador          4   1  2 1  6     6   0      5
Honduras             4  1  1 2  5      6  -1    4
Mexico                4  1  0 3  4      7  -3    3
Trinidad & Tobago 4  0  2 2  5      9 - 4    2

MEXICO IS GONNA BE DANGEROUS COMING OFF A LOSS TO EL SALVADOR BRIGHT SPOT IS IF THERE IS ANY TIME THEIR TEAM CAN BE BEATEN ITS NOW...GO WARRIORS...GO LATAS

World Cup Qualifying - CONCACAF Fourth Round Football Federation Comparisons

GP W D L  P    FootballFederation
Costa Rica           5  4  0 1 12 - on the rise; consistent; good all around football programme in place; will continue to qualify; will continue to be difficult for d last place team; pirates of d caribbean; last place team worst nightmare.   
United States      5   3  1 1 10 - perenial giants; good all around football programme in place; will continue to qualify; cares about players ala ticos; will be years b4 last place team figures it out
El Salvador          4   1  2 1 5 - on the rise ala ticos; decent all around football programme in place; will qualify someday soon; tricky for tnt to beat; surprising position in standings; must be doing something right
Honduras             4  1  1 2  4 - questionable; in better position than tnt; maybe fourth team to qualify; wait and see; better coach and players with skills; may have midfield general; desire to promote young players maybe their strength
Mexico                4  1  0 3  3 - sleeping giant; always had good all around programme in place; don't know what happened; could be fourth team to qualify; currently procrastinating; don't sleep on football federation's desire to qualify again
Trinidad & Tobago 4  0  2 2  2 - jokers; talks a good scheme; mocking pretenders; programme is currently fake; wait 5 years; sellsaltfish; intermittent winners; consistent also rans; 100 years in existence; one world cup appearance; so what; half a million or maybe more fooled; excellent get rich quick scheme set in place; best family earloom ever; something borrowed something blue something old nothing new.

Congratulations to d ttff on almost beating Costa Rica.

Up next. Mexico in Mexico, where d air is rare and where historically d soca worriers run in quick sand while d bandeleros and dem run circles around dis 100 year old football federation dat's been fooling trinis for years. extra, extra read all about it millions fooled. i am d hombre wid d sombrero relaxing on d beach in d sunset drinking meh tequilla wid d mexican seniorita. look for d hombre with d sombrero wid d finest senioritas in mejico dat will b me. andele. arriba, arriba.

what's up homes?????

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2009, 08:55:23 PM »
WE LOOSING EVERY GAME ONCE IMPS STARTING WATCH

WE?! ???

I think you are confused, this is not the Bajan Rockets!

I believe you are lost, go here http://www.caribzones.com/bdsfootball290504.html
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2009, 10:26:48 PM »
WE LOOSING EVERY GAME ONCE IMPS STARTING WATCH

WE?! ???

I think you are confused, this is not the Bajan Rockets!

I believe you are lost, go here http://www.caribzones.com/bdsfootball290504.html
Breds that man eh no bajan, before he changed his name tuh bajan scout , he was the notorius triniscout!

that fella would wreck yuh nerves if yuh let him. he's the pest of all pest that does troll on the forum! he is as relentless as flies on ah ded dog.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »
DROP IMPS
bajanscout

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2009, 10:38:38 PM »
the TACO BELLS  will give you guye 10! cant wait :rotfl:.this world cup quilifier is spot on :devil:
Go suckout!!!

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2009, 10:40:31 PM »
b*tty boy just cool AM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK  :devil:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2009, 10:42:15 PM »
DROP IMPS

if is not dis dumbass

is dis one

tallman do someting please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009, 10:45:09 PM »
DROP IMPS

if is not dis dumbass

is dis one

hignore d yardie as 4 d next fella  ???
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2009, 10:47:37 PM »
DROP IMPS

if is not dis dumbass

is dis one

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
DROP IMPS
if is not dis dumbass

is dis one
cosign 234521
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »
Get ah life yuh forkin loser!!! you got some nerve to be callin grown solid man batty man when your behavior is worst than a jammett woman.

what grown sensable macho man does go on an informative web site where ppl are having constructive discourse and go on like ah 14 yr old child?

big man doh do dem kinda ting, it's only adolescent minds and retards who does act so simple.

yuh must be real bored and eh have no life, and no friends while livin yuh mudders basement?

i doh know why flex and dem doh banish allyuh trouble makers nah!

you have some nerve tuh call ppl repugnant names like batty man when your behavior does make rue paul look like kimbo slice.

Offline jamaica4life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2009, 12:04:26 AM »
the TACO BELLS  will give you guye 10! cant wait :rotfl:.this world cup quilifier is spot on :devil:
Go suckout!!!
TACO BELLS 20-0 SUCKAAA WARRIORS :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lets go TACOOOOOOOOO BELLLLLLLLSSSSSS :rotfl: :rotfl:

MEXICO BEAT DEM BACK TO DI ROTI SHOP :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OHH OHH WAIT MAYBE JACK CAN CHEAT LIKE ALWAYS AND HELP YA'LL OUT :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2009, 06:02:23 AM »
When is J'ca's next WC qualifier? :)

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2009, 09:28:11 AM »
SIX MATCHES EIGHTEEN POINTS STILL TO PLAY FOR
TEAM IS LOOKING MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE
HAVE HOPE PEOPLE

World Cup Qualifying - CONCACAF Fourth Round
                        GP W D L GS    GC GD    P
Costa Rica           5  4  0 1  9      5   4     12
United States      5   3  1 1 10     6   4     10
El Salvador          4   1  2 1  6     6   0      5
Honduras             4  1  1 2  5      6  -1    4
Mexico                4  1  0 3  4      7  -3    3
Trinidad & Tobago 4  0  2 2  5      9 - 4    2

MEXICO IS GONNA BE DANGEROUS COMING OFF A LOSS TO EL SALVADOR BRIGHT SPOT IS IF THERE IS ANY TIME THEIR TEAM CAN BE BEATEN ITS NOW...GO WARRIORS...GO LATAS

It difficult but not impossible.

Forget the top 2 spots. The competition is now between four teams battling for 1.5 spots

Let's hope USA & Costa Rica continue to win their games. The rest of the pack is 5, 4, 3, 2 points. which means only one victory separates the 1st & last team of this pack. I'm hoping for 14 points at the end. i.e four wins (12 points) from six remaining matches. At home USA, Mexico, El Salvador, and on the road, Honduras. If we could pick up any points from Mexico & Costa Rica on the road, that's bonus but I'm keeping it real.
I hope we keep faith with Latas, because I like what I saw on Saturday, except for the defensive blunders & the missed chances.

Onward to South Africa Warriors.
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2009, 09:37:31 AM »
Padnah,

VB

Do like Chelsea then , two rows of four and kick long ball for kenwyne !!! We doh have to try to play any football to prove nothing , lets just get a point and regroup.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2009, 09:58:37 AM »
drop impssssssss
bajanscout

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2009, 10:44:20 AM »
drop impssssssss

Somebody do something bout this cyat nah  >:(
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2009, 10:50:52 AM »
drop impssssssss

Somebody do something bout this cyat nah  >:(

easier to ignore him an' d odder trolls .......but......if anybody know how to cook up ah mischievous binary soup dey could............ay wha i sayin.....nevermind ....nevermind ::)
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2009, 10:55:05 AM »
Expect a lot more.

Many J'can have had to watch their country flop over the last five years, and resort to watching TT.

The frustration and jealousy tends to get the better of them.

Added to the fact that no world class coach wants to stick around and the influx of Brits is not working.

Deriding Trinis is the only comfort they have. The more they flop in international football, the more they'll come over here and bitch.

Laughing at TT won't change the fact that J'ca continues to be a non factor in CONCACAF.

VB

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2009, 11:10:05 AM »
Padnah,

VB

US has not beaten them there. Costa Rica did once, but not the US. And it is an improbability..however, it is NOT an impossibility

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »
CR usually has the best results over there because San Jose is a high altitude city.

Canada went down 2-1 back in the 90s and the US has drawn.
But unless you prepare for it, high alt. is a bitch.

But good tactics and bad mind is a helluva thing.

VB

1]; } ?>