March 29, 2024, 03:29:09 AM

Author Topic: Who here know Kenwyne personally?  (Read 8039 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Who here know Kenwyne personally?
« on: June 07, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »
Tell Mr. Drogba jr. that he never do ONE shit for TnT yet eh, so he have no RIGHT to be standing up and quarelling whole game when he eh get the ball where he want it and looking like a fricking prima donna who not willing to work in the forward line.

Stern John put in his hard work over the years in order to complain all d time now, Kenwyne, for all the hype, has accomplished NOTHING of note for us.

Please let him know that.

He might be right about all the bad balls he getting, but standing up in one spot and complaining? Nah man, we as the fans not accepting that. Better he do like Scotty and keep your mouth shut and run like a headless chicken behind lost causes and pretend he trying rather than standing up and complaining all d damn time.

Stern John score goals for years for us before he start to do that at least, if that is the example he following.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who here know Kenwyne personally?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 08:58:01 PM »
One of his main assets is to appear and act cool and stylish .When he get the ball clip away in front of goal he,pause for the cams ,pop up and and sunder back up field ,he has it down to and art .

Ah getting to the point ,where I"ll tell him forget scoring just go flip and f......anyway .
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:00:36 PM by Quagmire »

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kenwyne Jones Fan thread
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »
Felt the urge to start this thread because I am a KJ fan but more because men who probably never kick a lime in they life talking a bunch of tripe about the young man.

I said on this forum many times that to a large extent, a striker can only play as well as he is allowed to, especially when he is up front by himself. Statistically, strikers have the least touches/least time on the ball and has to depend on good service. Yorke had the same so called 'dismal' performances for T&T so if the haters cannot criticize constructively, then dont criticize at all!!!!!!!!!!! :beermug:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne Jones Fan thread
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »
college, ah hear wat yuh sayin eh padnah, but ah not seein d fight, d hunger, d passion wid KJ. he givin orf dis vibe, like he reach whey he goin an only doin t&t ah favour. daiz jus d vibes i gettin  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:24 PM »
I'm sensing what KJ was not 100% fit tonight- he looked like he might have been carrying a knock or a slight strain... Appeared to be favoring one of his legs a bit when coming off for the sub.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:25:58 PM »
yes...he needs our support...but he asking for it...all the critics...

he not scoring for us... and he playing badly... he is worst when playing alone on top also...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 10:28:18 PM »
Hes Kenwyne Jones Biatch.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 06:38:21 AM by Quagmire »

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 10:40:24 PM »
Steups...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 10:51:28 PM »
I'm not about to berate or demonise any of our players. I will just say that he needs to show us all that he is more than just hype.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:01:29 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 10:52:21 PM »
College, first and foremost KJ is a great athlete....not a great striker. I have the utmost respect and admiration for the youth but he could never start for any team of mine as a striker. you said something very interesting which i will use to drive home my point. u said "strikers have the least touches/least time on the ball and has to depend on good service". Well my friend you are right...it sometimes is a lonely world out there for a striker...but u know what makes them different? the fact that they dont need all dem touches and time and can still bury teams!! KJ will look better in england because he is allowed to use his aerial prowess...as thats the style of play in that league. thats KJ at his best. unfortunately when playing for trinidad he will not get that service because thats not how we play. u cud take KJ and put him on barca team as a striker and he still wont score...despite playing in front of the best midfield in the world. ball to his feet...or to him period....is like kicking d ball onto a concrete wall. i havent seen him turn and dribble past people...run past people with the ball at his feet (again because his touch is awful) and i havent seen him score a 18 yard shot and bury it. i havent seen him score opportunistic goals...which natural strikers are known for. he has no sense of when to check for a ball or make a forward run into space for a ball or just to make a plain decoy run to attract defenders. so for me, i cant classify him as any striker...far less a natural one! i hope that was constructive enough!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »
i wonder if he goes back and watches how he plays.if he doesnt then that might be helpful in showing how lazy he looks.it actually worse than stern.lol.but i know he could do alot better than that and he has shown it b4, just not recently.hopefully he regains that form by september

Offline trini warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 12:50:02 AM »
KJ looks exactly the same way when he playing for sunderland so dont bother with that talk abou thim not wanting to play for trinidad. we had no strikers available tonight who allyuh wanted them to start with? jorsling?

i glad jorsling got a run though - i like how latas giving men responsibility

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 12:53:38 AM »
Tell Mr. Drogba jr. that he never do ONE shit for TnT yet eh, so he have no RIGHT to be standing up and quarelling whole game when he eh get the ball where he want it and looking like a fricking prima donna who not willing to work in the forward line.

Stern John put in his hard work over the years in order to complain all d time now, Kenwyne, for all the hype, has accomplished NOTHING of note for us.

Please let him know that.

He might be right about all the bad balls he getting, but standing up in one spot and complaining? Nah man, we as the fans not accepting that. Better he do like Scotty and keep your mouth shut and run like a headless chicken behind lost causes and pretend he trying rather than standing up and complaining all d damn time.

Stern John score goals for years for us before he start to do that at least, if that is the example he following.

That is some funny shit right there!!!!
LOL!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 02:04:22 AM »
KENWYNE IS AH BUM!!! BRING BACK ROBERTS !! NOW THERE'S AH FELLA WHO KNOWS HOW TOO SCORE!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 05:52:58 AM »
KJ looks exactly the same way when he playing for sunderland
Exactly. And looked exactly the same for Southampton. That is Kenwyne. It eh no big boy scene. Is just him.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 06:02:03 AM »
Amazing and unbelievable- We said the same thing about Yorke in his glory days. Not producing for T&T.
 Incidentally it is Young strikers that is scoring in CONCACAF. Bring back Roberts and you heard it from me - Stern John

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 06:08:29 AM »
Ah was so mad with him last night ah almost de-friended him on Facebook...  >:(

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 07:11:34 AM »
Exactly. And looked exactly the same for Southampton. That is Kenwyne. It eh no big boy scene. Is just him.

Yuh wrong ..players have complained that 'yuh cyar talk tuh de man in training on de pitch he eh want tuh heah nutten '
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 07:16:22 AM »

Yuh wrong ..players have complained that 'yuh cyar talk tuh de man in training on de pitch he eh want tuh heah nutten '
What ah saying is dat is not like he giving his heart for club but feel he too big for country and slighting we. Dis is how he does play right through. For everybody. Since Southampton I hearing he cocky in training and their fans saying he doh give his all.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:18:18 AM by Cool Beans »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 07:24:11 AM »

What ah saying is dat is not like he giving his heart for club but feel he too big for country and slighting we. Dis is how he does play right through. For everybody. Since Southampton I hearing he cocky in training and their fans saying he doh give his all.

I hear yuh  :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 07:31:46 AM »
Leh we try him in defense. He big enough. get it?  ;D

We should try making him a defender. I've heard people say that he has played in that position before, why not put him back there? I f he decline to play there then use him as a midfielder? He has develop a lackadaisical mentality. I believe that a striker must be able to hustle.

Defense starts with the players playing up front! No wonder why we always have pressure coming down on top of our mid's then defenders rapidly.  Anybody playing in the forward line must be a (hustler- Eto) or else you should be watching from the side lines.  Latas need to pound that in deh big heads.   The men playing up deh must be hounds, tongue hanging thirsty fuh ah goal, like mih boi Tinto.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:09:13 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 07:42:20 AM »
Wow...I nuh betting how much bout football allyuh doh know nah....I thought ppl see the game....et tu berris, then to Hell with KJ, Scotty and everybody else.....if i had anything serious to do with T&T football, I would avoid this site.....buh in the final analysis, I must be real like chupid talk too  :rotfl:

btw...I said from the beginning(seniors) for our type of team he is played outta position...an since I doh have nuttin to do nuttin with T&T football, dat is the extent of my chupid contribution....cause me not puttin no knife in man back for no National reason, farless football.....oh gorm we have ah guy name "Juluis" too, he backstab book for sure  :rotfl:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:06 AM »
All Kenwyne need to do is buy a bottle of Clairol nice and easy or a box of just for men and wash out the damn blight dye that Cisse introduce him to in Sunderland.

Ever since he put in that salon dye in he hair he playing shit.

In fact is best he overs all them pretty fishtial twist and take a bald head and come back fresh again.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 08:30:19 AM »
All Kenwyne need to do is buy a bottle of Clairol nice and easy or a box of just for men and wash out the damn blight dye that Cisse introduce him to in Sunderland.

In fact is best he overs all them pretty fishtial twist and take a bald head and come back fresh again.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yuh doh haffi dread to be rasta
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 09:07:04 AM »
Hear wha getting me bout Kenwyne...

Back in the World Cup against England... whenever we get a goal kick... Kenwyne would go out on de left side by Ashley Cole and Shaka would clear it out and Kenwyne would just over power Cole and take it on he chest dead....

Now 3 years later he bout 5 times de size and cyah win a ball over some mexican who need a step ladder to high five Ashley Cole...

wtf man... you have to be hungry for that ball and I ent seeing that
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 09:14:56 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yuh doh haffi dread to be rasta

You ketching kicks..is dat self. Since dat peroxide streak appear....dah was it.

Back in the World Cup against England... whenever we get a goal kick... Kenwyne would go out on de left side by Ashley Cole and Shaka would clear it out and Kenwyne would just over power Cole and take it on he chest dead....

Now 3 years later he bout 5 times de size and cyah win a ball over some mexican who need a step ladder to high five Ashley Cole...

Well..he put on size..and probably eh get de coordination to use it properly. De man confidence probably rel low now too. We go see time august how he looking.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 09:22:52 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this thread have meh hyperventilating

wooo sahh wooo sahhh
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:06 AM »
I ent big no kenwyne fan, but anybody else notice that when he was on it had 2 defenders steady on him?  more room for other players?  think that might be the reason that the midfield scoring so many goals?  anybody compare the quality of the chances (for other players) with him on and with him not on? I ent no coach but I jus watchin'

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 10:18:25 AM »
I ent big no kenwyne fan, but anybody else notice that when he was on it had 2 defenders steady on him?  more room for other players?  think that might be the reason that the midfield scoring so many goals?  anybody compare the quality of the chances (for other players) with him on and with him not on? I ent no coach but I jus watchin'

If yuh have ah pole just standing deh, that will make in much easier for others. But this is not basketball, weh yuh have a tall man down under de basket like Shaq waiting fuh de ball. We are talking about futbol. Men need to be moving around running etc. Hunger, passion, grit, pride and anger to score goals for your country is what we need.

The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 11:58:31 AM »
The Guardian does it again. I guess they don't know him personally: Kenwyne Jones = Keon Daniel. See their caption:

Sunderland striker, Kenwyne Jones, left, leads the Soca Warriors to lunch yesterday. PHOTO: FRANCIS JOSEPH

http://guardian.co.tt/news/general/2009/06/11/no-masks-soca-warriors

1]; } ?>