March 29, 2024, 06:42:59 AM

Author Topic: CONCACAF FOURTH ROUND STANDINGS  (Read 11773 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CONCACAF FOURTH ROUND STANDINGS
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2009, 11:16:43 AM »
First of all, although we have never won in CR. we hve given them a good run for their money.
The Strike Sq. went down 1-0 with two of our goals being called offside.

In 1997 with a basic U-23 team Captained by Nakhid (we were out of the running by then) we went down 2-1, I think we were actually leading at first. I was shocked that an experimental team could give a pumped up CR that much trouble in San Jose.

Why do I think a good, well coached TT has a shot in CR?

VB..the matches you mention are over a decade ago. In recent matchups we've looked poor against CR on the road. You mention in a later post that you are a realist. Well realistically speaking, CR on the road is going to be a tough one to get a point. But I think we all agree anything is possible. I'm hopeful like you.

We have done ok in Guatemala and their altitude is about 400 metres higher than San Jose, so we gotta shot. It go be pressure, I watched their cut tail of the US and the atmosphere in that game was amazing. The crowd is really the 12th man. It's not impossible.

Hond. has traditionally been weak at home. However, this team looking good and fit. Already beat Mex 3-0 in Hond., no choking thus far.

I know. I'm only going on history and there is still plenty of time for them to choke. Thing is..we have more recent history of beating Honduras in Honduras, then we do of CR. And Honduras has more of a history of underperforming and falling at the last hurdle than CR. That's just where I was coming from.

If we win all our remaining home games, we won't even be good enough for 4th. Because you know that Mex will do well at home, and that CR and the US have more pts to get.

Probably..I do think we'll need other results to go our way in the best of situations.

Simply put PERFORM away from home. It can be done, nobody gave us a shot in Guat. especially with 10 men.

If Latapy can be a magician off the field, this is the time to show it.
OUr offense can get even better. It is the defense that concerns me.

VB

Respeck breds

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »
CR usually has the best results over there because San Jose is a high altitude city.

Canada went down 2-1 back in the 90s and the US has drawn.
But unless you prepare for it, high alt. is a bitch.

But good tactics and bad mind is a helluva thing.

VB

didn't realize about the high altitude. but the pitch seems to be an even bigger problem..or the thing people complain about the most. Been a while since the US drew there no? The US usually gets their tail cut bad in San Jose. They've scored 2 goals in 10 years there. Will take something special to get a point there. But good tactics and bad mind is really a helluva ting..you eh lie

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2009, 11:39:11 AM »
Expect a lot more.

Many J'can have had to watch their country flop over the last five years, and resort to watching TT.

The frustration and jealousy tends to get the better of them.

Added to the fact that no world class coach wants to stick around and the influx of Brits is not working.

Deriding Trinis is the only comfort they have. The more they flop in international football, the more they'll come over here and bitch.

Laughing at TT won't change the fact that J'ca continues to be a non factor in CONCACAF.

VB

i guest you do not travel that much. even when we are out of the world cup we are the most respected team in concacaf. i was surprise on a resent trip to spain and see reggae boyz jersey selling on streets in barselona and they do not even speek english. and also see jamaican flag in the juventos stadium with reggae playing. most big country would like to play us and not you. i surely do not have any jealousy agains trinidad, because there is notting to jealouse about. there is alot of trini on our forums and also keeping up with our frieandly matches even when we or not in the world cup. i have to give the forum alittle spice, so prepare to get wip by the TACCO BELLS :rotfl: 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:41:00 AM by shatta »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2009, 11:42:58 AM »
Expect a lot more.

Many J'can have had to watch their country flop over the last five years, and resort to watching TT.

Added to the fact that no world class coach wants to stick around and the influx of Brits is not working.

Deriding Trinis is the only comfort they have. The more they flop in international football, the more they'll come over here and bitch.

Laughing at TT won't change the fact that J'ca continues to be a non factor in CONCACAF.

VB

i guest you do not travel that much. even when we are out of the world cup we are the most respected team in concacaf. i was surprise on a resent trip to spain and see reggae boyz jersey selling on streets in barselona and they do not even speek english. and also see jamaican flag in the juventos stadium with reggae playing. most big country would like to play us and not you. i surely do not have any jealousy angains trinidad, because there is notting to jealouse about. there is alot of trini on our forums and also keeping up with our frieandly matches even when we or not in the world cup. i have to give the forum alittle spice, so prepare to get wip by the TACCO BELLS :rotfl: 

Star ah bare f**kry yah talk.  Nubady nuh respeck bloodclaat reggae gyal dem!  Ah heedyat squad dat!  Yuh can chat fram now til yuh rassclaat dead we better dan oonu shit side so suck yu madda an dead pucciwole!!

Offline shatta

• Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2009, 11:55:27 AM »
Expect a lot more.

VB

i guest you do not travel that much. even when we are out of the world cup we are the most respected team in concacaf. i was surprise on a resent trip to spain and see reggae boyz jersey selling on streets in barselona and they do not even speek english. and also see jamaican flag in the juventos stadium with reggae playing. most big country would like to play us and not you. i surely do not have any jealousy angains trinidad, because there is notting to jealouse about. there is alot of trini on our forums and also keeping up with our frieandly matches even when we or not in the world cup. i have to give the forum alittle spice, so prepare to get wip by the TACCO BELLS :rotfl: 

Star ah bare f**kry yah talk.  Nubady nuh respeck bloodclaat reggae gyal dem!  Ah heedyat squad dat!  Yuh can chat fram now til yuh rassclaat dead we better dan oonu shit side so suck yu madda an dead pucciwole!!

i like that :rotfl:. p*ssy go suck yu madda :devil:. yu know noting, yu a run come out a garbage-can a cume run yu mouth. yu want man bax bax yu inna rass fease. TACO BELLS 6-0 SOCA SHITS :rotfl:. even T&T respect the kings.

Offline jamaica4life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2009, 11:59:45 AM »
SOME BODY AGO GET A BEATING IN MEXICO TOMMOROW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

IT MUST HURT T&T KNOWING THAT :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

SWINE FLU AND TACA BELLS INNA YA'LL RASSS :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:03:28 PM by jamaica4life »

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »
JAMAIc**t I AGREE TRINI PPL RESPECT AND FOLLOW EVERYTHING JAMAIc**tS DO THEY DRESS LIKE YALL,LOOK D MAN JUST TALK LIKE YALL, THE LIKE YALL MUSIC BETTER THAN YALL DO ,THEY ARE JUST WAGGONIST SETS OF PPL TRINI PPL HAVE NO STYLE THEY CANT DO NOTHING ON THERE OWN ALL THEY DO IS FOLLOW AND COPY CAT PPL :rotfl:..BAJAN RULES
bajanscout

Offline shatta

• Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2009, 12:08:38 PM »
JAMAIc**t I AGREE TRINI PPL RESPECT AND FOLLOW EVERYTHING JAMAIc**tS DO THEY DRESS LIKE YALL,LOOK D MAN JUST TALK LIKE YALL, THE LIKE YALL MUSIC BETTER THAN YALL DO ,THEY ARE JUST WAGGONIST SETS OF PPL TRINI PPL HAVE NO STYLE THEY CANT DO NOTHING ON THERE OWN ALL THEY DO IS FOLLOW AND COPY CAT PPL :rotfl:..BAJAN RULES
true true

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2009, 12:11:14 PM »
true true

WOULD A MODERATOR PLEASE REMOVE THE TITLE "WARRIOR" FROM THESE IDIOTS ???

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2009, 12:13:54 PM »

Offline jamaica4life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2009, 12:14:26 PM »

BAJAN LET DEM KEEP ON HATING IT'S THE ONLY NATURAL THING TO DEM CAUSE THATS ALL THEY HAVE AND DO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:

BOY BOY OH BOY TOMORROW WELL BE FUN :rotfl: :rotfl:

MI AGO GET SOME ROTI :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SWINE FLU AND TACA BELLS INNA YA'LL RASSS    

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2009, 12:17:06 PM »
DEM TRINIMAN AND DEM GETTING MAD LOL HAHAHA THEY CANT HANDLE DA TRUTH ..JAMAICA SAY SHOTTA YALL SAY GUNTA LOL YANKEE SAY SAWS YALL SAY SAWS TOO, MEXICO SAY SWINE FLU YALL SAY DAT TOO, D WORLD SAY RECESSION YALL IS THE ONLY CARIBBEAN ISLAND SCREAMING THAT TOO.. YALL SAY SOCA NOBOY REPLYS LOL WAT DAT SAY ? YALL CORNY AND WACK
bajanscout

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2009, 12:22:20 PM »
Expect a lot more.

VB

i guest you do not travel that much. even when we are out of the world cup we are the most respected team in concacaf.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2009, 12:23:37 PM »
DEM TRINIMAN AND DEM GETTING MAD LOL HAHAHA THEY CANT HANDLE DA TRUTH ..JAMAICA SAY SHOTTA YALL SAY GUNTA LOL YANKEE SAY SAWS YALL SAY SAWS TOO, MEXICO SAY SWINE FLU YALL SAY DAT TOO, D WORLD SAY RECESSION YALL IS THE ONLY CARIBBEAN ISLAND SCREAMING THAT TOO.. YALL SAY SOCA NOBOY REPLYS LOL WAT DAT SAY ? YALL CORNY AND WACK

BIM looking for attention ignorel;

TT is playing tomorrow, ignore jealous trolls.

VB

Offline jamaica4life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »
JACK AND THE SUCKA WARRIORS ARE SAYING f**k this job, let the Mexicans have it!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:25 PM »
JACK AND THE SUCKA WARRIORS ARE SAYING f**k this job, let the Mexicans have it!

jealous J'can troll, ignore.

1]; } ?>