March 28, 2024, 12:56:31 PM

Author Topic: Warner: Difficult for T&T to qualify.  (Read 7968 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Warner: Difficult for T&T to qualify.
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 12:00:08 PM »
Scotty foil the plan!!! the pr!ck miss two easy sitters!! now is back too the drawing board!!

the only goals we got so far in the hex was from the midfield! how shamfeful! and they still insist on them two non scoring bums.

our strikers can't even put away sitters.

it seems the only strikers scoring for we is STERN & roberts.

How yuh go blame scotty when everytime we score, Costa Rica simply stepped up their game and we were powerless to stop them?

The defence..or more appropriately, lack of one...is why we lost.  Not because of missed chances.  If yuh bein honest, yuh would realize that Costa Rica missed AT LEAST 3 gilt edged chances of their own.

by d same token Noel is ah bum to den, his chances was jus as easy, day by day I gettin to realize dis forums full ah gas bags an' hot heads
The only forkin gas bags is you and palos satan! scotty is ah forkin BUM!!! FULL STOP! imagine for the hex not one goal from the front men after 4 games!! that is unacceptable!!! noel i could excuse BC he was running up and down like ah horse helping our porus defence so fatigue could've been ah factor, but what was scotty's excuse for missing two easy chances!!

like ah certin member said, NO STERN = NO WC!! I WILL GO AS FAR TO SAY, NO STERN AND ROBERTS  = NO GOALS COMMING FROM THE FRONT LINE!! only goals from the rear!!
.................. little else need sayin here..................hot head
What yuh want from me dread?? go look confusion with someone else nah pardner! i not in the grumblin wid no guy, so leave me be nah dread! pretty forkin please!!

who lookin for confusion u d  one always shoutin, everybody an' dih mammy kno roberts should be on d team but after a while u complaini about d same ting over an mudda cuunt over again does get ah lot fuuckin old, everytime we loss is fuuckin linch mob for somebody to make allyuh self feel better, I not tryin to cover nobody from blame but as stated over his messes were nowhere near as bad as trents and all dem misses was bad so what d fuuck dat sayin......................but go ahead brodda light your torch an head up to d castle if dat go make allyuh feel better
I pity the fool....

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner: Difficult for T&T to qualify
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 12:01:57 PM »
And Kenwyne making jokes and playing barman...steups...

remember when West Indies get that cutarse in Jamaica and went to fete in the stands - and the fallout that ensued with public outrage?

We see the same thing in Trini Football in the US after the 3-0 loss, and Saturday after the 3-2 loss. Fellas have no shame, no pride whatsoever - if you as a professional not hurting after a loss infront of your dedicated home fans, you have to wonder if you have any passion and pride in wearing your national colours.

What the hell is alcohol doing in the dressing room after the game anyways?

Who said it was alcohol anyway?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »
Scotty foil the plan!!! the pr!ck miss two easy sitters!! now is back too the drawing board!!

the only goals we got so far in the hex was from the midfield! how shamfeful! and they still insist on them two non scoring bums.

How yuh go blame scotty when everytime we score, Costa Rica simply stepped up their game and we were powerless to stop them?

The defence..or more appropriately, lack of one...is why we lost.  Not because of missed chances.  If yuh bein honest, yuh would realize that Costa Rica missed AT LEAST 3 gilt edged chances of their own.

by d same token Noel is ah bum to den, his chances was jus as easy, day by day I gettin to realize dis forums full ah gas bags an' hot heads
The only forkin gas bags is you and palos satan! scotty is ah forkin BUM!!! FULL STOP! imagine for the hex not one goal from the front men after 4 games!! that is unacceptable!!! noel i could excuse BC he was running up and down like ah horse helping our porus defence so fatigue could've been ah factor, but what was scotty's excuse for missing two easy chances!!

like ah certin member said, NO STERN = NO WC!! I WILL GO AS FAR TO SAY, NO STERN AND ROBERTS  = NO GOALS COMMING FROM THE FRONT LINE!! only goals from the rear!!

when last yuh see Roberts play?

I said 'see' eh, not read about.
Ah will answer yuh Question with another question. do you get tuh see birchall, tinto, noel, ince, scotland ,dog, lawrence, glenn, hyland? and i know the answer would be no if yuh willing to be honest!

BC the only players we get to see play of the foreign base is carlos and KJ, and that's BC they're playing in ah big league where viewing is accessable. now and den we get ah championship game on setanta.

now tuh answer yuh Q. the last time i saw darryl roberts play was an accumilation of match excerps from a couple of games a friend down loaded. and locally? well that's easy!! the cobo he got against Dominican republic.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 12:07:16 PM »
In 2005:
We Lost against the US at Home

Lost in Guatemala

Drew With Costa Rica Home

Lost to Mexico

Beat Panama at Home

Grand Total: 4 points from 5 games.

Currently:
Drew in El Salvador

Drew with Honduras at Home

Lost to the US

Lost to Costa Rica

Grand Total: 2 points from 4 games.

Meaning...we need to get points from Mexico. In 2005 we won in Panama....and lost to Costa Rica and the US away from home. All other games we won: Mexico, Guatemala, giving us 10 points total.

We still have to play Mexico in Mexico....Honduras in Honduras....Costa Rica in Costa Rica. The home games remaining are the US, Mexico, El Salvador. 9 Home points....and at least 3 on the road would bring us to 15. Last time we qualify with 13.  Costa Rica in third place qualified with 16.

It could be done. We just make it so much harder wasting points. El Salvador was a glaring example. Honduras not so bad...but at least we got something out of it. I still think if we had a proper defensive midfielder we would have won...but we cant cry over spilt milk now. It can be done. Just we need to do it.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »
Roberts

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXdTi1vlVLY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WXdTi1vlVLY</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2009, 12:16:50 PM »
When JW make good with Brent Sancho things will get better, until then we have to stress. Sancho is a bless one and JW have to feel what he do the youth man.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2009, 12:17:22 PM »
drop imps
bajanscout

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2009, 12:17:57 PM »

What yuh want from me dread?? go look confusion with someone else nah pardner! i not in the grumblin wid no guy, so leave me be nah dread! pretty forkin please!!

who lookin for confusion u d  one always shoutin, everybody an' dih mammy kno roberts should be on d team but after a while u complaini about d same ting over an mudda cuunt over again does get ah lot fuuckin old, everytime we loss is fuuckin linch mob for somebody to make allyuh self feel better, I not tryin to cover nobody from blame but as stated over his messes were nowhere near as bad as trents and all dem misses was bad so what d fuuck dat sayin......................but go ahead brodda light your torch an head up to d castle if dat go make allyuh feel better
And rightfully so yuh feeble minded moron!! this is ah forum where ppl come to talk football!! they have their say about who's good enough, who ain't worth ah dime, and what they believe could make the team better, it's also a place where ppl come to vent their frustration! like i'm doing now! me and so many other members, so stop being ah forum police and leave ppl be!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2009, 12:20:10 PM »

And rightfully so yuh feeble minded moron!! this is ah forum where ppl come to talk football!! they have their say about who's good enough, who ain't worth ah dime, and what they believe could make the team better, it's also a place where ppl come to vent their frustration! like i'm doing now! me and so many other members, so stop being ah forum police and leave ppl be!

waste ah time
I pity the fool....

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2009, 12:23:07 PM »
Lefty ,yah should start of with smaller prey jed .YYou cant beat JC on yah best day ,no offence eh ,but before he drop yah with a right hook leave the man .Go against that pain Bajan sc**t nah ,that go be a real help  ;D

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2009, 12:25:17 PM »
Lefty ,yah should start of with smaller prey jed .YYou cant beat JC on yah best day ,no offence eh ,but before he drop yah with a right hook leave the man .Go against that pain Bajan sc**t nah ,that go be a real help  ;D

not tryin to fight nobody son free ent :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2009, 12:59:30 PM »
team lorse an man still poppin corks.....in4kincredible

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2009, 01:26:31 PM »
scotland is a shithound, how the hell will you play him and jones, they play the same type of strikers role, you need contrast, variation, dropping scotland and playing glen or roberts instead would have made a big difference. our defenders are weak, especially in the middle, that needs to revamped

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2009, 01:28:52 PM »
scotland is a shithound, how the hell will you play him and jones, they play the same type of strikers role, you need contrast, variation, dropping scotland and playing glen or roberts instead would have made a big difference. our defenders are weak, especially in the middle, that needs to revamped

Compare Scotland to Hardest and see what you get. How many Goals did Hardest score this season?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2009, 01:44:56 PM »

Ah will answer yuh Question with another question. do you get tuh see birchall, tinto, noel, ince, scotland ,dog, lawrence, glenn, hyland? and i know the answer would be no if yuh willing to be honest!

BC the only players we get to see play of the foreign base is carlos and KJ, and that's BC they're playing in ah big league where viewing is accessable. now and den we get ah championship game on setanta.

now tuh answer yuh Q. the last time i saw darryl roberts play was an accumilation of match excerps from a couple of games a friend down loaded. and locally? well that's easy!! the cobo he got against Dominican republic.

and you are right, however in the case of the established warriors you call there like Lawrence, Dog, Birchall, Scotland, Glen.. we know what these fellahs have done in recent times against world class opposition.. we know what they bringing to the table.. These fellahs are for all intents and purposes surety picks.

We've seen Hyland, Tinto, Noel and Guerra recently in the Pro league, and we can also gather something from first hand accounts..

However, we only basing we assessment of Darryl Roberts on a Digicel cup of 2-3 years ago.. Lewwe be honest, we eh seeing enough of that Turkish league to say that he banging down the door of the national side.

I of all people want to see Darryl on that team, as much for the promise and potential he has shown, as the fact that he is ah Trincity/Tringrove product, born and bred... :salute:

but to say he deserve a place enough to be wailing and gnashing yuh teeth over him day in and day out ad nauseum, as if we leaving de trinidadian incarnation of maradona off de side is overdoing it imo..  He eh have dem pips just yet..

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2009, 02:02:34 PM »
men does come on here and talk and kinda sh&t yes....allyuh see de penalty Landon score de odder night?

he go thru all kinda hand-kissing/genuflecting ritual, then step like a true BALLER and BOOM!!!

3 more points....oh to have one ah we own to do it like dat.

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009, 02:28:58 PM »
He was making jokes, and opening bottles for players and their guests. Asked how he felt about the game, Jones said, “That is what sport is all about, but I would not worry, we are going off to Mexico, and who knows what can happen there.” His Sunderland colleague, Carlos Edwards, was still reminiscing about the goal he scored to give T&T the lead. He was not down to take the spot kick, but on the urging of the coach, he stepped up and scored a beauty. “I felt great after that goal, I was just hoping that we would have kept the lead and won the match.”

Doh worry nah Mr. Jones...Swineflu and them waiting fuh alyuh jokers.

Them cah live in places like Columbia.   >:(

No pride or I would say passion! You have to feel real real bad after a game like that, especially flicking Jones. No wonder why we have to question men aggressiveness and heart of why they not putting out more effort on the pitch.

One setta jokers including warner.  :(
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:03:21 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »

Compare Scotland to Hardest and see what you get. How many Goals did Hardest score this season?

what the hell jemmott have to do with what i said? address scotland and his inability to score goals for the national team, especially with the best creative mid in latas on the bench coaching? without latas or a serious creative mid, dem fellahs aint doing shit, edwards and samuel score but our strikers bare like mother hubbard cupboard and yuh talking shit about jemmott. last time i check, when jemmott was running for wim, he impress, score and pass better than other mid allyuh hyping up on the team, with locals.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2009, 04:02:23 PM »

and you are right, however in the case of the established warriors you call there like Lawrence, Dog, Birchall, Scotland, Glen.. we know what these fellahs have done in recent times against world class opposition.. we know what they bringing to the table.. These fellahs are for all intents and purposes surety picks.

We've seen Hyland, Tinto, Noel and Guerra recently in the Pro league, and we can also gather something from first hand accounts..

However, we only basing we assessment of Darryl Roberts on a Digicel cup of 2-3 years ago.. Lewwe be honest, we eh seeing enough of that Turkish league to say that he banging down the door of the national side.

I of all people want to see Darryl on that team, as much for the promise and potential he has shown, as the fact that he is ah Trincity/Tringrove product, born and bred... :salute:

but to say he deserve a place enough to be wailing and gnashing yuh teeth over him day in and day out ad nauseum, as if we leaving de trinidadian incarnation of maradona off de side is overdoing it imo..  He eh have dem pips just yet..
Omar talk sense nah man! yuh ask meh ah question and ah answer yuh honestly, now yuh resorting tuh dirty tricks.

but i will oblige yuh. you say, scotty lawrence , birchall and glenn, are all established warriors and are shoe inns/ sure picks, but they all play in lower leagues than roberts and that's ah fact!

non of dem fellas ever play on the level of the eridivise, not only did they never played on that level, but shine in ah league of that magnitude!

as for the sure picks you just talk about, birchall , he can't get ah regular sweat for no team he played for to date, and is ah regular either on the bench or the exclusion list.

lawrence does visit the bench less than birchall ,and he's no sure starter for his team, the man have tuh play in league one tuh get regular sweat.

scotty, even though he's ah regular on martinez roster, he's yet tuh score ah goal for the 2008-2009 WCQ after 9 appearances!

glenn is a very good player, but he never played in ah big league like darryl and shine. i will add spann, that man scrubbing bench for almost 2 yrs now in ah savannah league, but he on the roster regular.

now on to darryl roberts, the man was an all american in the U.S. for liberty university, he was ah first round draft pick , and ended up in the eridivise his first yr.

in the degicell the man was the driving force in our offence, with 2 goals and 5 assist. plus the man is ah good defensive player with good energy and hustle.

his 1st yrs in the eridivse the man scored 9 goals mainly as an offensive mid, and on his debut he scored ah beauty of ah diving header. and despite his team cutting him lose, the bredder got ah gig in turkey's top league without breaking ah sweat.

@ the begining of the WCQ he scored the goal tuh put us out of danger, something scotty failed tuh do. so the man had one start for the WCQ campaign and a goal too show for it, then he had ah cobo against cuba in the first semifinal game.

so why banish ah player who played 1 1/2 games and a goal tuh show for it, the man also plays in ah better league than all but one strikers, but he's excluded for every game since august 2008.

scotty played 9 games and cyar score one fackin goal , KJ had 5 games and scored one lousy goal against cuba.

you said i does make the man look like the 2nd coming of maradona, and that he's not, but i believe this fella could contribute a lot to the team and could well be the difference between us winning and losing, BC @ the end of the day, goals is what really wins matches,

and this fella have ah good eye for goals. as an offensive mid the guy managed tuh rack up 6 goals this season.

so you do the math. the man have all the credentials and he's ostracized. this thing call T&T football is real madness yes!!!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »
wow!!! maybe as fans we're taking this way to serious.  hmmm?  As long as Scotty keep boosting his stats elsewhere he good then.  Is just a game.  There was more long faces when USA hit we 3.  But then maybe the Savior Latas said something that gave the players confidence ahead on Mexico.  Go T&T. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline sHOTTA)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »
I don't care as long as Dennis and Dog don't start. If Costa Rica can score on us at home imagine what Mexico will do to us in the Azteca.

And if Costa Rica lost in Mexico who in my opinion is a far better team what is our faith going to be like?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 04:27:52 PM by sHOTTA) »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 04:42:38 PM »
I don't care as long as Dennis and Dog don't start. If Costa Rica can score on us at home imagine what Mexico will do to us in the Azteca.

And if Costa Rica lost in Mexico who in my opinion is a far better team what is our faith going to be like?
Stranger things has happened. i believe mexico has a low moral right now, they could get it @ home! if anytime i've ever seen ah weak mexican team it's now. all we need tuh do is stay composed in the back and take all our chances. i believe if we could keep it disapline, and put away our chances, we will beat almost any team.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 08:55:49 PM »

d many faces of jack "d brain" warner.

a schemer
a rich man
a politician
a fifa official
a con artist
a prophet
a special adviser
a concacaf president
a dictator in d makin
a midget
a arrogant bastard
a child only a mother could love
a leader of fools
a nastee stinkin dutty counce
d brain
pinky's boss
richard grrreeedy's boss
vice head of d financial committee of d world's biggest gorilla unit(fifa)
one of d ugliest gorillas
fifa vice dicks
pardner to sepp blatter
dutty counce again
usurper
deal maker
arm twister
lemmeh stop...........................
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 09:06:05 PM »
yea Jack...I wonder why it became so difficult  ::)

1) 2006- Leo left, Wim in charge
2) Wim not allowed to play blacklisted players
3) Wim developed and had the pro league players looking very good
4) "TD" LP (who does what again?) forces Wim out
5) Maturana enters... and allowed to pick most blacklisted players
6) Does not do half the job Wim did with the locals
7) After a year of madness(INCLUDING NOT QUALIFYING FOR THE GOLD CUP)...A year too late..Maturana is fired
8 ) Latapy in charge

We wasted 2007-2008... blacklist...politics...bullshit

hopefully we dont make the same mistake in the future

BM u have insurance on SM because if he holdin his breath bout dat statement yuh go have a pay day soon.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 09:11:16 PM by weary1969 »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »
When JW make good with Brent Sancho things will get better, until then we have to stress. Sancho is a bless one and JW have to feel what he do the youth man.

D only problem is dat we is collateral damage
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2009, 02:46:37 AM »
Stranger things has happened. i believe mexico has a low moral right now, they could get it @ home! if anytime i've ever seen ah weak mexican team it's now. all we need tuh do is stay composed in the back and take all our chances. i believe if we could keep it disapline, and put away our chances, we will beat almost any team.

Mexico has suffered a WC qualifying loss in the Azteca a grand total of once (handed to them by Costa Rica back in 2001).

Good luck...
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2009, 03:46:23 AM »

d many faces of jack "d brain" warner.

a schemer
a rich man
a politician
a fifa official
a con artist
a prophet
a special adviser
a concacaf president
a dictator in d makin
a midget
a arrogant bastard
a child only a mother could love
a leader of fools
a nastee stinkin dutty counce
d brain
pinky's boss
richard grrreeedy's boss
vice head of d financial committee of d world's biggest gorilla unit(fifa)
one of d ugliest gorillas
fifa vice dicks
pardner to sepp blatter
dutty counce again
usurper
deal maker
arm twister
lemmeh stop...........................

LOL, lmao, Ah love it!   and don't forget the man that make us get to the World cup then make us take twice the number of steps we took forwards, backwards.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2009, 04:00:51 AM »

The EXACT same thing I've been saying since that Costa Rica match.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2009, 10:02:12 AM »
drop impsssss
bajanscout

Offline jamaica4life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2009, 01:13:09 PM »
JACK SHOULD PAY OFF THE  REFEREE FOR THE T&T VS MEXICO MATCH MAYBE THAT COULD HELP YA'LL :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

1]; } ?>