April 26, 2024, 08:51:04 AM

Author Topic: Latapy pleased with Warriors despite defeat.  (Read 9950 times)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy pleased with Warriors despite defeat.
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »
I dont subscribe to the 'same deck of cards' ole talk. We have a new dealer, sometimes yuh have to know when to trump and when to hold on to yuh pieces .. the Jack doh always have to get hang :beermug:

This team has to get fit!!! period.  Thats a major challenge/opportunity because of the amount of senior citizens we have .... the youths have to step up. The dealer's choice now is to shuffle the deck and make sure the older players arent the only ones stacked at the top but still maintain an attractive, effective brand of football   :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:13:02 PM by College »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2009, 07:19:53 PM »
The issues about Dog and Lawrence is getting unbearable. Yes it is their fault. Dog was anticipating the left wing getting by Carlos. Why? Because Carlos was attacking down the flank to help that RW(i don't no his name). Obviously he will give space the the CR LW.  Unfortunately the guy cross the ball, Dog was to far from his man he dived and miss. Ince was blinded by Lawrence and was not able to block the ball. We can go on and on. Dog was in the line up because the coach felt confident that Dog could perform. He made one mistake and we paid. Life goes on.

Like I said before, I hope Latas get as much oppotunity to coach the team as the foreign coaches have had. It is unfortunate that we out of the GC. So I hope the TTFF has plans for us to enter CAC games, Panam games and also Olimpic games qualifiers. These are important competition for the youths who are coming up.

Now lets play a game call "pick the coach's mind"

GK   Ince?

Central Defenders   Dog/Tallest or Dog/Keyno or keyno/Tallest

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2009, 08:41:21 PM »

i am also pleased wid d performance dey didn't disappoint me one bit. against mejico dey might actually surprise me dey might tie d game. maybe dey could beat salvador and honduras d second time around. i wonder if dat will b enough points to b d fourth place team.

time will tell.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2009, 09:17:21 PM »
We're simply not good enough no matter who you pick.

Kenwyne Jones, Christopher Birchall, Dog, whoever....it doh matter.  I doh think we could play much better than we did on Saturday and we still lost at home.

Yuh could shuffle de deck all yuh want.  Is still de same deck yuh playin wit.

Weh Boi Palos. No kinda imagination nuttin. Dry so yuh put de team to rest? Are you a supporta or ah Jamaican?  :(   

I will support de team till I die.  Doh mean I am not a realist. They will always be my team....wil, lose or draw.

OK Christine  :beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2009, 09:21:54 PM »
Whn last Palos say something good about the side? Oh wait...under Maturana he was signing them praises.

Let's turn that on it's head shall we.

Before this game on saturday, when last u say anyting good bout de side....despite de fact dat under all de ole talk and abuse....de "corbeaux brand" actually qualify we fuh de Hex, got 2 points and didn't lorse at home in de Hex.

Allyuh want to look nice and pretty and tek LIXXX.  Me...I prefer de ugly gyal who could at least get some points and results.

Well said Palos...For those who believe WCQ is about playing attractive football first and results after...we will have more time to talk about it when we watch the rest of the footballing nations that brought the results participate in South Africa.

Ok Bring back Maturana, there I said it...steups!!...

U must not drink and post
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2009, 11:18:34 PM »
good post College
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>