March 28, 2024, 08:36:38 AM

Author Topic: Jack: Mexico cleared to host World Cup match  (Read 1544 times)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Jack: Mexico cleared to host World Cup match
« on: June 08, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »
Jack: Mexico cleared to host World Cup match
T&T Express reports.

FIFA Vice President Jack Warner said yesterday that Mexico has been deemed safe to host the 2010 Concacaf Zone World Cup qualifier match tomorrow, where Trinidad and Tobago will play against the Mexican team.

Warner is expected to leave for Mexico today to support the Soca Warriors, who lost 3-2 to Costa Rica in another qualifying match at the Dwight Yorke Stadium in Tobago on Saturday.

Warner said the World Health Organisation (WHO) has advised FIFA that the risk of swine flu in Mexico is no longer present, hence the world governing body for football's decision to allow the match to go ahead.

Warner, who travels regularly given his FIFA portfolio, was speaking to media at his constituency office in Chaguanas yesterday. He admitted that he has been unable to get a thorough medical check up recently, but will do so when he reaches South Africa on Saturday.

So far there have been two confirmed cases of swine flu in T&T.

However, Warner said he believes that the Health Ministry was not doing enough to create awareness of the virus. He added that in his own constituency, he had launched a public campaign to inform people about the deadly H1N1 virus. -AR

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile
Re: Jack: Mexico cleared to host World Cup match
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »
I hope de Warriors make sure an travel with dey own Blue Water tuh wash dey hands after every handshake with dey

opponent,an Doh exchange no sweatty Juzeys with none ah dem and monitor the El Salvadorians to see if any ah

dem come dong with de Laclocliche.Tiquela an coconut water is de safest ting tuh dring dong dey after allyuh KUT DEY

ARSE.Good luck Warriors.Make we proud,and doh forget Montezuma still busy.The only ting we want yuh bring back

ia ah win.   ;D
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline jamaica4life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 12:05:56 AM »
I hope de Warriors make sure an travel with dey own Blue Water tuh wash dey hands after every handshake with dey

opponent,an Doh exchange no sweatty Juzeys with none ah dem and monitor the El Salvadorians to see if any ah

dem come dong with de Laclocliche.Tiquela an coconut water is de safest ting tuh dring dong dey after allyuh KUT DEY

ARSE.Good luck Warriors.Make we proud,and doh forget Montezuma still busy.The only ting we want yuh bring back

ia ah win.   ;D
TACO BELLS 20-0 SUCKAAA WARRIORS :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lets go TACOOOOOOOOO BELLLLLLLLSSSSSS :rotfl: :rotfl:

MEXICO BEAT DEM BACK TO DI ROTI SHOP :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OHH OHH WAIT MAYBE JACK CAN CHEAT LIKE ALWAYS AND HELP YA'LL OUT :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline jimmel14

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 04:33:25 AM »

ia ah win.   ;D

OHH OHH WAIT MAYBE JACK CAN CHEAT LIKE ALWAYS AND HELP YA'LL OUT :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

U ignorant, arrogant, Jack arse. I need not say no more. for your Ignorance forever Blinds you. WHEN LAST HAS JAMAICA MADE IT TO THE HEX.. WE GOT THERE BY PLAYING.. IT WASNT THE BEST OF FOOTIES BUT  WE GOT THERE. HMM U THINK THAT WIN OVER MEXICO IN D UST BOWL OR THE DRAW AGAINST NIGERIA COUNT. HELL TO DA FARTCLART NO. IT DOWN CUZ YAWL STILL NOT IN THE HEX

LEAVE WITH SOME DIGNITY U ILLITERATE JUNKALONKZ, SEE WHY WE CANT HAVE A UNIFIED CARIBBEAN.. SHOULDN'T WE BE SUPPORTIVE OF OUR FELLOW ISLANDERS. BUT WAIT U ARE A JAMAICAN AND AN ARROGANT ONE AT THAT.. YES I HAVE REPEATED MYSELF AND I KNOW IT. AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN..
U ILLITERATE ARROGANT JUNKALONKZ. DONT U HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE INSTEAD OF BASHING OUT TEAM.. WAIT JA DONT HAVE A BOARD DO THEY, HMMM WELL GO MAKE UP SOME DANCE OR SOMETHING CUZ RIGHT NOW THATS THE BEST THING U GOT GOING FOR YOU. I DINT WANT TO GET PERSONAL CUZ I HAVE GREAT AND SWEET JAMAICAN FRIENDS.

WELL WITH THAT I DO HOPE U HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 05:01:17 AM »

ia ah win.   ;D

Don't make us think that all yardies are foolish and ignorant like you.Whatever part of JA you from ah doh want to go there .You're a poor representative for a jamaican and should feel embarrass.Never make de mistake and tell people yuh from de Caribbean because you're not.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 01:35:49 PM »
allyuh wastin time with this yellow liver punk.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »
ignore it nah,

or else do like me ----- Insert witty quip here -----

Troll - &*%&^%*$  you *(^)^*^*  and  ()&**)&)(
Me - De dash nuh silent
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

1]; } ?>