March 28, 2024, 08:26:39 PM

Author Topic: Ah really fed up wid these foreigners coming on the site making mischief !  (Read 9058 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This shyte is really getting out of hand now! it seemed like these ppl eh have no respect for we @ all!!

i not saying they should be all banned , but certin fellas does only come on the site tuh troll and disrespect we!
and that's just unacceptable!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:54:57 PM by Flex »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I agree JC... one way of curtailing this persistent aggravation is by ignoring. Doh give them an inch...! Bajanscout is ah 29 year old man who cayr act he flecking age... I know he in Flowreedah and it hot, which might explain why he brain dead... and he like a broken record... cause he brain only transmitting one redundant signal. Ince is an Imps... and it fail to process the other half of the signal... Ince is an Imps... and since he sex meh guyl, she doh want meh no more...."

Not to mention Shatta... He's Shat....!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I agree JC... one way of curtailing this persistent aggravation is by ignoring. Doh give them an inch...! Bajanscout is ah 29 year old man who cayr act he flecking age... I know he in Flowreedah and it hot, which might explain why he brain dead... and he like a broken record... cause he brain only transmitting one redundant signal. Ince is an Imps... and it fail to process the other half of the signal... Ince is an Imps... and since he sex meh guyl, she doh want meh no more...."

Trust meh breds, ah really tried meh best tuh ignore them, but after listening tuh bajan scout saying the same shyte over and over for three days, then shatta started his shift of trolling, the one that really push me over the edge was the lil baby name jamaica for life, who post the same bullshyte on about 4 threads, that's what really confirmed it for me that dem fellas doh have no respect for we!! i just doh get how grown men could act so silly, ah really don't get that breddren.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
you must not let chupid people bother you.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
They Jamaicans y yu so suprise dats we rivals right dey they wanna see we fail when we do they happy as ever even though there team eh doing shit and when succeed they feel gutted n sick 2 see we lil twin island doing better than them... good thing though not all yardies like dem is just 2 ignore them fellaz...

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile

Trust meh breds, ah really tried meh best tuh ignore them, but after listening tuh bajan scout saying the same shyte over and over for three days, then shatta started his shift of trolling, the one that really push me over the edge was the lil baby name jamaica for life, who post the same bullshyte on about 4 threads, that's what really confirmed it for me that dem fellas doh have no respect for we!! i just doh get how grown men could act so silly, ah really don't get that breddren.
you must not let chupid people bother you.
They Jamaicans y yu so suprise dats we rivals right dey they wanna see we fail when we do they happy as ever even though there team eh doing shit and when succeed they feel gutted n sick 2 see we lil twin island doing better than them... good thing though not all yardies like dem is just 2 ignore them fellaz...

Allyuh rite oui.Daiz the best ting.
I was thinking of adopting dem as Forum Clowns
but nah, dis betta.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
I don't think bajanscout is a foreigner.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
First of all it is easy to ignore Baj. Sc**t....formerly known as BIM.
He is redundant and inconspicuous.

Don't we have moderators for this site? Can't they act when they see obvious acts of trolling?

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I am surprised that noone is challenging our Jamaican friends on their inability to beat PANAMA.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I am surprised that noone is challenging our Jamaican friends on their inability to beat PANAMA.

Why would anybody waste their time?

Their impotence at the international level has been well documented.

Their youth program is a joke. They have had to watch TT play at the U 17 WC and the upcoming U 20 WC.

They have failed to qualify for the hex twice in a row. There excuse is to blame Jack Warner. Yet bear in mind, they didn't think we would qualify in a group with Guat. and the US.

They have no hex to watch - again. So they must resign themselves to watch TT in the Hex - again.

All they have is to player hate. You should have seen their forums during the last Hex. Men were openly hoping the US would beat us  ;D

Men was practically tizzic with grief whilst we played in Germany. Trying to come up with ways why J'ca was still better than TT, despite collectin 7 from England and watching the WC at home ;D :rotfl:

VB

Online reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

The Jamaicans who post here have been posting for years now. There are a number of Trinis who post on the two Jamaican message boards, and they normally post alot when T&T win a game, just to rub it in ourt face. But what I find is that Jamaicans in general are more tolerable of "picong" (if that is waht you call it) than Trinis are.

I hhavent said anything to date on T&T's position at the bittom of the Hex thus far, only because i'm not really surprised. Irt was always going to be tough for you to outshine teams like Honduras, Costa Rica, USA, Mexico (write them off at your own peril). 

And yes, The T&T vs Costa Rica game was an improved showing form your team..could have won that game, but Costa Rica overall is the better unit.

Online reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Why would anybody waste their time?

Their impotence at the international level has been well documented.

Their youth program is a joke. They have had to watch TT play at the U 17 WC and the upcoming U 20 WC.

They have failed to qualify for the hex twice in a row. There excuse is to blame Jack Warner. Yet bear in mind, they didn't think we would qualify in a group with Guat. and the US.

They have no hex to watch - again. So they must resign themselves to watch TT in the Hex - again.

All they have is to player hate. You should have seen their forums during the last Hex. Men were openly hoping the US would beat us  ;D

Men was practically tizzic with grief whilst we played in Germany. Trying to come up with ways why J'ca was still better than TT, despite collectin 7 from England and watching the WC at home ;D :rotfl:

VB

VB, sound like you are the one hating on Jacans.

For the record, Jamaica had its day in the sun, like you, we went to the world cup in 1998, and immediately after, our under-20's and under-17s follow suit. We have won many accolades from FIFA over the years, and our story is well documented. Yes, we have failed miserably over the past decade or so, but when you look at it, better teams in CONCACAF have been failing miserably too. Honduras last visit to the world cup was way back in 1982 I believe, while teams such as Panama and Guatemala are yet to go to the big dance.

Understand that there is a ribvalry between both nations. Dont expect Jamaicans in general to come here to sweet talk you and your football. Its just the nature of football.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Bajan scout is a Trini...he tried to successfully petition for his man Troy Marquis to get a shot at a goalkeeping trial for the TT side.

The man write articles highlighting what the keeper do in a rec league game in the states and he did an interview with the man.

So he will hate on any TT keeper because HE man not in a cyatsuit, catching balls and flying between 2 sticks.

Doh pay him no mind.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

But what I find is that Jamaicans in general are more tolerable of "picong" (if that is waht you call it) than Trinis are.

Yuh got to be joking, right?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

The Jamaicans who post here have been posting for years now. There are a number of Trinis who post on the two Jamaican message boards, and they normally post alot when T&T win a game, just to rub it in ourt face. But what I find is that Jamaicans in general are more tolerable of "picong" (if that is waht you call it) than Trinis are.

I hhavent said anything to date on T&T's position at the bittom of the Hex thus far, only because i'm not really surprised. Irt was always going to be tough for you to outshine teams like Honduras, Costa Rica, USA, Mexico (write them off at your own peril). 

And yes, The T&T vs Costa Rica game was an improved showing form your team..could have won that game, but Costa Rica overall is t :)he better unit.

You forgot to mention that the Trinis on RBYZ.com are serious members that also moderate the  board. That is very different from the child-like Jamaicans that post on SW.net. And I would hardly call what they post 'picong'. Not a man (boy) among them here to talk intelligently about football, they just to release their misplaced self-hatred.

By the way, thanks for watching us in the Hex on your TV   :)
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Whey !!! If a man talking tata whether they local or foriegn thas they perogative. I dont understand the animosity towards outsiders? yeah some come on here to bray like donkey, but i find i entertaining!

I eh like this close minded kinda scene.......is the net and just a discussion forum ?? Let people talk de talk..........I go agree with if they come in a thread an just posting a setta nonsense...... but eh so it go

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Whey !!! If a man talking tata whether they local or foriegn thas they perogative. I dont understand the animosity towards outsiders? yeah some come on here to bray like donkey, but i find i entertaining!

I eh like this close minded kinda scene.......is the net and just a discussion forum ?? Let people talk de talk..........I go agree with if they come in a thread an just posting a setta nonsense...... but eh so it go

It might go differently, if we come everyday on the RB Forum and remind you how impotent your ftbl progam has been in the last decade.

And that you have to resort to watching TT in the Hex and the U 20 WC.

Btw, why did Barnes leave? Was that Jack's fault too?  :)

VB

Online reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

And yes, The T&T vs Costa Rica game was an improved showing form your team..could have won that game, but Costa Rica overall is t :)he better unit.

You forgot to mention that the Trinis on RBYZ.com are serious members that also moderate the  board. That is very different from the child-like Jamaicans that post on SW.net. And I would hardly call what they post 'picong'. Not a man (boy) among them here to talk intelligently about football, they just to release their misplaced self-hatred.

There are a lot of teenagers posting on the RBZ message boards (and some of them come here to drop "picong"), I suppose we can forgive the youths sometimes for being a little bit over the top. I recall one Small Magician a couple years ago being out of control...had to be "reprimanded" by a number of the older folks

You really shouldnt be allowing kids to get under your skin.

Online reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Zandolie, I am a fan of football. I watch the Hex, regardless of wether or not my team is there. I been watching the world cup finals since I was about 10 years old, only once did my team ever get there.

Yes, I will watch all T&T games as long as its televised.

Will you watch the gold cup?  ;D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 07:49:02 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
ent trolling against forum rules?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
At the end of the day we in the HEX an they sucking salt !! ........ when the talk they dotishness thas the remedy

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
allyuh really giving these fools counsel?

"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet." - Prov 29:9

thats what your scroll button is for.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A thread for this? 

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline trini warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
this is a message board. men entitled to their opinions. also we cyah expect any foreigners to root for us - especially jamaica - they're our rivals from netball to swimming. the few will be disrespectful but we hadda accept that.

when we out of a competition i backing whoever from the caribbean still inside. so i looking for jamaica, guadeloupe, grenada & haiti to lock down the semi final of the gold cup. is time 6 caribbean nations in the hex.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
ent trolling against forum rules?

cussing too..

but what kinda forum would it be without it? lol

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

There are a lot of teenagers posting on the RBZ message boards (and some of them come here to drop "picong"), I suppose we can forgive the youths sometimes for being a little bit over the top. I recall one Small Magician a couple years ago being out of control...had to be "reprimanded" by a number of the older folks

You really shouldnt be allowing kids to get under your skin.

Judging by the childishness of the posts it is easy for anybody to see this last bunch are probably a bunch of teenagers making noise. They certainly not getting under my skin. And yes the youths can certainly be forgiven for their foolishness and indiscetions. But since you were vocal about small mag, I wonder why you don't 'repremand your fellow country men (boys) when they do the same things. In fact you came on this board and said that the Mags were a 'disgrace'.  

Just wondering why you begging forgiveness for the Jkans trollers but calling people a disgrace on their own board? You wouldn't condone bad behaviour simply because its directed against T&T now would you?

And I will most definitely watch the Gold Cup. Latins Americans always back their own over Caribbean nations. So I will be cheering for JA when they play Costa Rica and El Sal. Who you backing, T&T or Mexico?
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
when we out of a competition i backing whoever from the caribbean still inside.
And contrary to what many here think, the "foreigners" do the same. They don't hate us nearly as much as we like to believe. They just cocky, which is annoying, but not anything to cry about.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SEND MORE BRITZ

BARNES BREAK IN ALLYUH MOUTH
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

truetrini

the Jamaicans who come here post for fun and its all in the spirit of rivalry.  Bajan Scout is a trini and his former name was triniscout not Bimblast.

Jes ignire de man, this is cyberspace, yuh go get ah headache of it?

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I just fine if ah man is a gone against foreigner , he shouldnt get to have "warrior" under he name . I find something wrong with fools posting and under their name have full warrior etc etc .
If a man say he is jamaican when signing up he should just have that under his name , moderators !!!!!!

1]; } ?>