March 28, 2024, 10:05:45 AM

Author Topic: Ah really fed up wid these foreigners coming on the site making mischief !  (Read 9056 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
A thread for this? 

Ah surprise u even waste yuh time to post in here...dis is so not like yuh lol

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
allyuh really giving these fools counsel?

"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet." - Prov 29:9

thats what your scroll button is for.

i biting weary : COSIGN

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
At the end of the day we in the HEX an they sucking salt !! ........ when the talk they dotishness thas the remedy
That's exactly what I said in January when I made the prediction that T&T would be at the bottom of the HEX standings after 5 games and I would point this out in June. It seems that prediction came out 50/50. ;D
Now the only 2 predictions that I can make is that Mexico won't lose 2 straight games and they will beat T&T on Wednesday and T&T won't qualify for the World Cup in South Africa.
This is really T&T taking the post-2006 World Cup route like Jamaica post-1998 World Cup. Both believed that they would qualify for the following World Cup.
But not to worry Trinis you are still in the HEX.........but the horizon is getting bleaker.AND JAMAICA IS IN THE GOLD CUP. ;D :beermug:

If that isn't trolling I don't know what is. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Seriously. I don't know. What is trolling? :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
jjbrown

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Whey !!! If a man talking tata whether they local or foriegn thas they perogative. I dont understand the animosity towards outsiders? yeah some come on here to bray like donkey, but i find i entertaining!

I eh like this close minded kinda scene.......is the net and just a discussion forum ?? Let people talk de talk..........I go agree with if they come in a thread an just posting a setta nonsense...... but eh so it go

so wat u sayin is we must take shite like

jamaic**t i agree is licks for trinidad once imps start lol :rotfl:they mad its d truth

three an four times in every thread?

ok den  ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Whey !!! If a man talking tata whether they local or foriegn thas they perogative. I dont understand the animosity towards outsiders? yeah some come on here to bray like donkey, but i find i entertaining!

I eh like this close minded kinda scene.......is the net and just a discussion forum ?? Let people talk de talk..........I go agree with if they come in a thread an just posting a setta nonsense...... but eh so it go
It's ah forum yes! and man could basically say what they want, yes! but when yuh doing like bajan scout and posting the same bullshyte on several differant threads , then that becomes antagonistic and disrespectful, same thing was done last night by jamaica for life, he posted his slop on 4 differant threads , the same ting verbatum! now that my friend is malicious trolling, and that should not be tolerated.

i'm all for the peconging and rivalry, but come on, the same shyte over and over and over on 4 differant threads!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:54:46 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
I just fine if ah man is a gone against foreigner , he shouldnt get to have "warrior" under he name . I find something wrong with fools posting and under their name have full warrior etc etc .
If a man say he is jamaican when signing up he should just have that under his name , moderators !!!!!!
[/quoteHear!!!Hear!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
jjbrown

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
the Jamaicans who come here post for fun and its all in the spirit of rivalry.  Bajan Scout is a trini and his former name was triniscout not Bimblast.

Jes ignire de man, this is cyberspace, yuh go get ah headache of it?
Breds i know the fella, i even remember when he change his name, and i was of the opinion he was ah trini, but wait, i know it have imps in trini , but i doubt it have trini so iddle, i refuse tuh believe that he from T&T and hating on the team like that!

i all for ppl having their say in cyber space, but them men doh only have their say alone, they reap havoc in ppl's nerves, it's a differant ting tuh have your say than to actually swing on ppl last forin nerve, and that's what jamaica for life did last night, and bajan was doing since sataurday, it just got ah bit too cumbersome tuh tolerate after ah while.

so sue me, i lost it.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A thread for this? 

Why yuh always hating!! do you always have to be such ah menstrual old miserable hen!

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SEND MORE BRITZ

BARNES BREAK IN ALLYUH MOUTH

What kind a gay man comment that?

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
SOME BODY AGO GET A BEATING IN MEXICO TOMMOROW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:.

TECO BELLS INNA YA'LL RASSS :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:

SOCKA WARRIORS SHOULD JUST STAY HOME :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

And where is your team? Oh yes I forgot , NOWHERE .. Enjoy the gold cup . We trinis wouldnt change competitions for a second .. Immature sucker...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
SEND MORE BRITZ

BARNES BREAK IN ALLYUH MOUTH

lol, that was graphic

Bajanscout- you damn annoying man. I hear somebody say you is probably Jan Michael Williams,lol, I feel so, but then again I don't want to insult the man like that, he seem like an intelligent feller, not ignorant like you. Or to use Big Mag's words- like Ince break in yuh mouth o' wuh?  It also have this other Jamaican fella who have up ah 50cent avatar, he is another rel ignorant fella - or at least he acts so on here. No need for jealousy fellow islanders, we should be happy for one another and wish each other success, not try to break each other down.

BTW EVERYONE...-
WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:21:19 PM by Peter »

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
SOME BODY AGO GET A BEATING IN MEXICO TOMMOROW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:.

And where is your team? Oh yes I forgot , NOWHERE .. Enjoy the gold cup . We trinis wouldnt change competitions for a second .. Immature sucker...

SOMEBODY AGO GET A BEATING IN MEXICO TOMMOROW   

IT MUST HURT T&T KNOWING THAT     

SWINE FLU AND TACA BELLS INNA YA'LL RASSS   

Maybe i should wire you some money so you could buy a couple taco bells ?

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
bomb* rasscl*t a roun yah so di cackroch them run cum. mexico 6-0 suck a sh*t :rotfl:

What d ass you just now say there shitta? translation please someone.
Take yuh time horse. Seriously now, no need for d animosity and jealousy, we should be united as one Caribbean, not trying to fight down and break down each other at every avenue, and wishing failure on each other. I wish the best for Jamaica and I'm happy for you all for all your successes.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:27:49 PM by Peter »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
TRINIDAD PPL ARE FOLLOWERS I BET JAMAICA MUSIC PLAYING IN TRINI MORE THAN SOCA LOL. AND SOCA DONT EVEN COME ON JAMAICA OR FORIEGN RADIO  :rotfl:

jealous BIM trolling for attention ignore
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
They Jamaicans y yu so suprise dats we rivals right dey they wanna see we fail when we do they happy as ever even though there team eh doing shit and when succeed they feel gutted n sick 2 see we lil twin island doing better than them... good thing though not all yardies like dem is just 2 ignore them fellaz...

The Jamaicans who post here have been posting for years now. There are a number of Trinis who post on the two Jamaican message boards, and they normally post alot when T&T win a game, just to rub it in ourt face. But what I find is that Jamaicans in general are more tolerable of "picong" (if that is waht you call it) than Trinis are.

I hhavent said anything to date on T&T's position at the bittom of the Hex thus far, only because i'm not really surprised. Irt was always going to be tough for you to outshine teams like Honduras, Costa Rica, USA, Mexico (write them off at your own peril). 

And yes, The T&T vs Costa Rica game was an improved showing form your team..could have won that game, but Costa Rica overall is t :)he better unit.

You forgot to mention that the Trinis on RBYZ.com are serious members that also moderate the  board. That is very different from the child-like Jamaicans that post on SW.net. And I would hardly call what they post 'picong'. Not a man (boy) among them here to talk intelligently about football, they just to release their misplaced self-hatred.

By the way, thanks for watching us in the Hex on your TV   :)

There are a lot of teenagers posting on the RBZ message boards (and some of them come here to drop "picong"), I suppose we can forgive the youths sometimes for being a little bit over the top. I recall one Small Magician a couple years ago being out of control...had to be "reprimanded" by a number of the older folks

You really shouldnt be allowing kids to get under your skin.

Judging by the childishness of the posts it is easy for anybody to see this last bunch are probably a bunch of teenagers making noise. They certainly not getting under my skin. And yes the youths can certainly be forgiven for their foolishness and indiscetions. But since you were vocal about small mag, I wonder why you don't 'repremand your fellow country men (boys) when they do the same things. In fact you came on this board and said that the Mags were a 'disgrace'.  

Just wondering why you begging forgiveness for the Jkans trollers but calling people a disgrace on their own board? You wouldn't condone bad behaviour simply because its directed against T&T now would you?

And I will most definitely watch the Gold Cup. Latins Americans always back their own over Caribbean nations. So I will be cheering for JA when they play Costa Rica and El Sal. Who you backing, T&T or Mexico?

Very well said there Zando
I await RF response also :waiting:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A thread for this? 

Why yuh always hating!! do you always have to be such ah menstrual old miserable hen!

Look at my post- a simple question

Then look at yours- an unnecessary annoyed response

Then look at the name and nature of the thread that you started...

Then tell me who's being menstrual...lol
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:36:20 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A thread for this? 

Ah surprise u even waste yuh time to post in here...dis is so not like yuh lol

Big Up!

LOL  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Are there any moderators?
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2009, 12:36:13 PM »
Men TROLLING, expecially foreigners .. And I eh see no mdoerator post yet !!! Steups .. Is ah free for all or what???

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
I get this joke today :

How would you pronounce this child's name?       "Le-a"  

Leah??               NO
       Lee - A??            NOPE
       Lay - a??            NO
       Lei??                  Guess Again.  

This child attends a school in Kingston . Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong.  
It's pronounced "Ledasha", When the Mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash nuh silent."  

Jamaicans really stupid oui...

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Men TROLLING, expecially foreigners .. And I eh see no mdoerator post yet !!! Steups .. Is ah free for all or what???

i guess u got your answer..

meeeeeeeeeeerge!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
I get this joke today :

Leah??               NO
       Lay - a??            NO

This child attends a school in Kingston . Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong.  
It's pronounced "Ledasha", When the Mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash nuh silent."  

nah.......oh shite man :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LEE DASH AH   oh gaum :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
I get this joke today :

Leah??               NO
       Lay - a??            NO

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

the dash nuh silent

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Sorry Jamaica.I did'nt realise it hurt sooo baaad.next time........go on de track and field site and boast about Bolt and cheer yuhself up.

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

really maybe u should wire it up ur granny ass :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:

pussy mi have money more then u :rotfl: :rotfl:

Of course you do, you need to ,  cos one bread in jamaica is about 500 dollars.

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

really maybe u should wire it up ur granny ass :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:

pussy mi have money more then u :rotfl: :rotfl:

Of course you do, you need to ,  cos one bread in jamaica is about 500 dollars.

Who said i live in jamaica????? asss :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats what you have to say ? You shame of yuh home country or what ? Before you pick up for your country yuh posting fast to make sure I know you doh live there ...  :devil: :devil:
You and all know Jamaica is Haiti with reggae music.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
No offense mods... but seeing as our forum is as good as any other forum i've seen.. why dont we ban trolls?  every other forum does it

RF could stay cuz he doesnt post like an immature 8 year old... but the others who come on the forum with their bullshit and piss poor writing language could f**k off...

Ban them

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
throw dem outta de forum, throw dem out...throw dem outta de forum, throw dem out...throw dem outta de forum, throw dem out...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

PUSSY MI TRAVEL TO AND FROM JAMAICA WHEN EVA MI WANT....

MI LOVE JAMAICA WITH ALL MI HEART SO GO SUK U MUDDA PUSSYHOLE...

WHERE THE f**k U BEEN OOHH LETS SEE NOWHERE BUT T&T :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

With all that , you didnt bother to defend your country.. You just cuss and rant cos you know its true
You not a real Jamaican anyway so i ent go bother with you ...

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ent trolling against forum rules?

cussing too..

but what kinda forum would it be without it? lol

omar haul yuh foereign livin arse outta this thread you bumcee!  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>