April 18, 2024, 10:19:22 AM

Author Topic: Ah really fed up wid these foreigners coming on the site making mischief !  (Read 9112 times)

Offline jimmel14

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
TRINIDAD PPL ARE FOLLOWERS I BET JAMAICA MUSIC PLAYING IN TRINI MORE THAN SOCA LOL. AND SOCA DONT EVEN COME ON JAMAICA OR FORIEGN RADIO  :rotfl:

Wait here.. what is Bajan so called music.. wait alyuh n even have one.. so so what if we play Jamaican Music.. at least we have one to call we own and with world wide recognition .. U ever go a Carnival and Here any Jamaican music Playing.. and if it does i know is more that Bajan Music. wait Bajan does sing soca too.

P.S I aint hating on JA music.. just using it in comparison with the music that Bajans dont have..

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
you must not let chupid people bother you.
do like me and dont give them any precious time on earth god have given to you and do something else positive. let them talk

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/WJTxjCvZwMY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/WJTxjCvZwMY</a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTxjCvZwMY

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
I get this joke today :

How would you pronounce this child's name?       "Le-a"  

Leah??               NO
       Lee - A??            NOPE
       Lay - a??            NO
       Lei??                  Guess Again.  

This child attends a school in Kingston . Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong.  
It's pronounced "Ledasha", When the Mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash nuh silent."  

Jamaicans really stupid oui...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh gorm Spidey ah nearly dead!!

throw dem outta de forum, throw dem out...throw dem outta de forum, throw dem out...throw dem outta de forum, throw dem out...

......ah going for mih bottle and spoon and come back.... ;D

On a serious note, I have gotten used to dem Jakans, but bajanscout real friggin annoy mih with he ceaseless campaign on Ince.  I did post in another thread that I thought he was a troll and asked if the mods couldn't ban him...geez and ages man...there is only so much we could take...we done have dem pests from JA to deal with already...Just Cool boy I felt your frustration...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SEND MORE BRITZ

BARNES BREAK IN ALLYUH MOUTH

:rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>