March 28, 2024, 09:11:50 AM

Author Topic: Warriors arrive in Mexico City  (Read 13636 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors arrive in Mexico City
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 12:11:02 PM »
MEXICO AGO BEAT DEM BACK TO DI ROTI SHOP :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CAN'T WAIT TELL GAME TIME :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

VIVA LA MEXICO

20-O :devil: :devil:  

WHAT TIME IS JAMAICA PLAYING? ??? ???

SOME BODY AGO GET A BEATING IN MEXICO TOMMOROW   

IT MUST HURT T&T KNOWING THAT     

SWINE FLU AND TACA BELLS INNA YA'LL RASSS   

'ow hoonu deliberately hignorin di man question so?

What time is jamaica playing?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 12:12:58 PM »
AYE ALTEAST JAMAICA WENT DOWN FIGHTING THEY DONT BE AHEAD IN MOST OF THE GAMES AND LET TEAMS COME AND SCORE GOALS IN 5 MINS AND BEAT DEM LOL TRINIDAD SUCKS AND YALL GOALLY IS SHIT ..YALL NEED TO RECRUITE THIS YUTE TROY MARQUIS HE BAD
bajanscout

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 12:14:11 PM »

Keon in that position will kill us!  It's bad enough we have Carlos playing out of position on the right (even though he can defend competently), but on both wings nah!  And why take Tinto out of the lineup?  Sure he seemed nervous and didn't finish the plays down the flank, but the pressure he caused was tremendous.  To me that don't make too much sense, El Tri like da 5 defenders thing so we need 2 forwards and the likes of Tinto to pressure dem.  4-5-1 will play right into there hands as the defense will be prepared to soak up the pressure and only serve to frustrate KJ and the mids that join him in attack.

Hey, not my line-up. I just trying to get into Latas head based on what men say that he was doing in training. Is either that line up or a 3-5-2. I only leave Tinto out because is either him or Sammy starting and one of them providing something off the bench. I believe Latas will go with the experienced person in the cauldron that is Mexico.

My line up would be different...but I just taking a stab at trying to see what latas would do.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 12:15:35 PM »
MEXICO AGO BEAT DEM BACK TO DI ROTI SHOP :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl:

VIVA LA MEXICO

Playing what?

Who could make the quickest spliff?

Nintendo might be their next option :-)
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »
That defense will be in a big mess. Why not call Sancho in to have some speed. There is no way on earth he can be worst than Andrews. He has speed, is commanding and can be an arial threat.

Politics will forever be we downfall and it is no different with Latapy, he playing JW game.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 12:26:21 PM »
That defense will be in a big mess. Why not call Sancho in to have some speed. There is no way on earth he can be worst than Andrews. He has speed, is commanding and can be an arial threat.

Politics will forever be we downfall and it is no different with Latapy, he playing JW game.

:o ::)

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 12:31:43 PM »
mexico 6-0 trini :rotfl: jamaica only lose three maches in two years 8)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 12:32:58 PM »

:o ::)

That could never be shocking Palos, compare to Lawrence and Dog Sancho is flash.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »

Completely agree, he should've been there against CR.

VB

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 12:42:51 PM »
mexico 6-0 trini :rotfl: jamaica only lose three maches in two years 8)
were those the ones that disqualified allya from the WCQ's
serious question eh ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:47:39 PM by Werklmann »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica4life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 12:57:36 PM »
SUCKA WARRIORS SAYING f**k this job, let the Mexicans have it! :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2009, 01:32:21 PM »

VIVA LA MEXICO

It so funny eh they keep saying Mexico will beat us . Even if they do , so what ? You guys are jamaicans!!!
It eh no props to you if mexico beat us! jamaica should be here to fight their own battles !

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2009, 01:35:30 PM »
is 11 vs 11 and de ball round. Oh! With 100,000.00 swineflu in de stands screaming.  :(

Doh worry man alyuh forget we backs was against de odds' and we beat Bahrain in a very difficult qualifier’s. Then we almost geh beat by was it Bermuda or Barbados to make it this far. Why quit now? We must remember that we have come over many hurdles before. Keep de faith! 

Let all them hatin jamdown go eat beef patties.  :yapping:

We beating Mexico and deh swineful.   ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:39:52 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »

VIVA LA MEXICO

It so funny eh they keep saying Mexico will beat us . Even if they do , so what ? You guys are jamaicans!!!
It eh no props to you if mexico beat us! jamaica should be here to fight their own battles !

As said before, J'ca has no battles to fight.

This is why they are on a TT forum. They flop and playa hate on TT. It's their only fall back position.
Too bad they can't all have the class of a Willi or Hatian etc.

VB

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM »

VIVA LA MEXICO

I eh sure bout d time but it is d 12th of never
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2009, 01:48:59 PM »

VIVA LA MEXICO

I eh sure bout d time but it is d 12th of never

de dash nuh silent  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2009, 01:58:14 PM »

VIVA LA MEXICO

Not ure of d time but d date is d 12th of neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SOME BODY AGO GET A BEATING IN MEXICO TOMMOROW   

IT MUST HURT T&T KNOWING THAT     

SWINE FLU AND TACA BELLS INNA YA'LL RASSS   

'ow hoonu deliberately hignorin di man question so?

What time is jamaica playing?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »
is 11 vs 11 and de ball round. Oh! With 100,000.00 swineflu in de stands screaming.  :(

Doh worry man alyuh forget we backs was against de odds' and we beat Bahrain in a very difficult qualifier’s. Then we almost geh beat by was it Bermuda or Barbados to make it this far. Why quit now? We must remember that we have come over many hurdles before. Keep de faith! 

Let all them hatin jamdown go eat beef patties.   :yapping:

We beating Mexico and deh swineful.   ;)

Rasta nah fi eat meat yuh kno, is only meat sauce me say.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »
Fire u coulda tell Fuentes dat Dog eh reach d century yet.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2009, 02:13:58 PM »
Dog and all feel he reach de century. Might as well not rain on his parade. He most likely getting it in Mexico anyway.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2009, 02:19:11 PM »
Dog and all feel he reach de century. Might as well not rain on his parade. He most likely getting it in Mexico anyway.

He must feel he reach Fuentes tell him he reach.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2009, 02:20:47 PM »
My guess is that the lineup to start the Mexico game will look like this.

Ince

Edwards                    Dog                                Thomas                    Spann

Samuel/Tinto             Birchall            Yorke     Theobald/Hyland                Noel

Jones      

I would prefer to see Hyland on de field over Theobald but I have a feeling that Latapy will give Theobald de nod.  

Allyuh forgetting that Spann played left back away to Costa Rica in 05.  He is really de only sensible option we have for left back tomorrow.   Playing Abu Bakr, Hislop, Thomas or Keon Daniel at left back is suicide.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »
We need to rough up them Mexicans, just share real blade, especially in the middle of the field.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »

Ince

Edwards                    Dog                                Thomas                    Spann

Samuel/Tinto             Birchall            Yorke     Theobald/Hyland                Noel

Jones      

I would prefer to see Hyland on de field over Theobald but I have a feeling that Latapy will give Theobald de nod.  

Allyuh forgetting that Spann played left back away to Costa Rica in 05.  He is really de only sensible option we have for left back tomorrow.   Playing Abu Bakr, Hislop, Thomas or Keon Daniel at left back is suicide.

If you referring to the game played in CR...I think Spann was on de LW and Cox was LB. Yuh forget how Gomez leave out Spann turn Cox inside out before scoring the 1st goal. Spann did not play well in that game, but it's a new day and we doh really have options as you rightly stated.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 02:42:14 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »

Ince

Jones      

If you referring to the game played in CR...I think Spann was on de LW and Cox was LB. Yuh forget how Gomez leave out Spann turn Cox inside out before scoring the 1st goal. Spann did not play well in that game, but it's a new day and we doh really have options as you rightly stated.

My recollection was that Spann was LB and Cox was a CB.  He get leff out from Gomez is trute...but he wasn't playin leff back.  I think Latas was playin leff midfield dat game.

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2009, 03:16:21 PM »
AYE ALTEAST JAMAICA WENT DOWN FIGHTING THEY DONT BE AHEAD IN MOST OF THE GAMES AND LET TEAMS COME AND SCORE GOALS IN 5 MINS AND BEAT DEM LOL TRINIDAD SUCKS AND YALL GOALLY IS SHIT ..YALL NEED TO RECRUITE THIS YUTE TROY MARQUIS HE BAD

Dat's why allyuh J'cans and Bajans coming here to live and get a wuk and u saying Trinidad Sucks. Man outside wid allyuh haters >:(
When last Barbados went to a world cup....oh sorry allyuh never made it to a world cup. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »
if ever we can beat mexico  at home , this is the best time to do it, i find that mexican team poor. actually i think this is the weakest set ah concacaf teams 4 a while now
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »

My recollection was that Spann was LB and Cox was a CB.  He get leff out from Gomez is trute...but he wasn't playin leff back.  I think Latas was playin leff midfield dat game.

Come to think of it...yuh right.  
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »
if ever we can beat mexico  at home , this is the best time to do it, i find that mexican team poor. actually i think this is the weakest set ah concacaf teams 4 a while now

Some of.  Costa Rica is not weak, even on days when they get surprised they are resilliant  USA is about the same as always.  Mexico is the true weak link right now.  As much as we should have beat ElS they showing that they eh no slouch by either battling teams hard or winning when they not supposed to

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2009, 03:40:13 PM »
why most of the defender so slow...and these Mexican so fast...what they on steroid or our defender play to flat footed

1]; } ?>