March 28, 2024, 02:47:38 PM

Author Topic: I wonder why Densill Theobald was left out ?  (Read 6694 times)

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I wonder why Densill Theobald was left out ?
« on: June 09, 2009, 09:50:29 AM »
I was surprised that Densil was left out . It was apleasant surprise though .. But anybody have the inside scoop? I measn isnt he Latas boy and give up a MLS trial to stay and train? How come Latas didnt advise him early to just go to his trial ?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: I wonder why Densill Theobald was left out ?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 09:54:07 AM »
He is we secret weapon against Mexico and Latas didn't want dem to scout him b4 de match.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 09:55:46 AM »
De "Latas boy" philosophy of presumed Jackula/Alvin/Anton type nepotism and cronyism , I don't believe Latas subscribes to. He is a deep strategist who everyone respects and nobody will feel persecuted under him as it's all about football progress and tactical timing for each manjack.

Big up  ;D
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 09:57:27 AM »
He is we secret weapon against Mexico and Latas didn't want dem to scout him b4 de match.

All yuh like SH!T yes ;D ...the funny thing is that he in the squad now because of injuries

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 10:08:59 AM »
De "Latas boy" philosophy of presumed Jackula/Alvin/Anton type nepotism and cronyism , I don't believe Latas subscribes to. He is a deep strategist who everyone respects and nobody will feel persecuted under him as it's all about football progress and tactical timing for each manjack.

Big up  ;D

exactly!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 10:22:08 AM »

Allyuh doh know how serious dis could be.

If allyuh looking for a man to take charge and dictate.....bleeder doh do dat often. But he can be a very useful defensive foil..which might be useful in dis game.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 10:30:57 AM »

If allyuh looking for a man to take charge and dictate.....bleeder doh do dat often. But he can be a very useful defensive foil..which might be useful in dis game.

Really??? I didn't get the impression that Theobald was known for his defensive prowess.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 10:33:01 AM »
I was surprised that Densil was left out . It was apleasant surprise though .. But anybody have the inside scoop? I measn isnt he Latas boy and give up a MLS trial to stay and train? How come Latas didnt advise him early to just go to his trial ?

the inside scoop is.... ready for this... he is ah sh!tsnake...end of text

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »

Really??? I didn't get the impression that Theobald was known for his defensive prowess.

Cuz...people seem to think he a creative type. He has good vision for passing...buh...he better defensively. Why yuh feel he get so much sweat for World Cup? He could provide dat foil....he eh physically as imposing as most players in that position often required to be...buh....he capable. Even if yuh want to call him a shitsnake..he one of de better shitsnakes we have.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 10:39:51 AM »
De boy (Denzil) lift some serious weights and real buil' up. He is more powerfully built than he used to be so doh watch him too slight.
;D
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 10:43:53 AM »
De boy (Denzil) lift some serious weights and real buil' up. He is more powerfully built than he used to be so doh watch him too slight.
;D

He gain a bit..buh he hadda eat more dasheen. Compare him to some ah dem youths in dis pic dey:

Dasheen: De secret weapon for strength.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 10:54:11 AM »
Ey, could someone answer this, why the hell do you all call him "bleeder" ??

Also, you all shouldn't be putting down the man like I see everyone doing on here, that wouldn't do him or OUR team any good, and it's not funny. Allyuh have to stop that shit allyuh does be doing with deriding our players, especially when you all single out individuals like this. If allyuh can't speak some constructive criticism, shut allyuh blasted mouth please.

Dasheen: De secret weapon for strength. -- LOLOL, very true man, if them europeans and americans did only know about dasheen, man, they would be friggin maximizing it. that would be the official diet before every match for Manchester United, Barca..- everybody.

WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:57:32 AM by Peter »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »

Also, you all shouldn't be putting down the man like I see everyone doing on here, that wouldn't do him or OUR team any good, and it's not funny. Allyuh have to stop that shit allyuh does be doing with deriding our players, especially when you all single out individuals like this. If allyuh can't speak some constructive criticism, shut allyuh blasted mouth please.

WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.

Dahs he name from he area.....first time with a girl....skin rip....he start to panic and run out de house swinging and bleeding..and the rest as dey say...is history.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 10:59:17 AM »

Dahs he name from he area.....first time with a girl....skin rip....he start to panic and run out de house swinging and bleeding..and the rest as dey say...is history.

Ohhh shit, I would have NEVERRRR thought THAT was why he's called bleeder, lol, such an unfortunate situation and nickname. I hope he doesn't take it on and have it make him feel badly, much worse things have happened to people, dais no scene. Thanks alot man Bourbon.  :)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »
Densill is a whining bitch...

The biggest problem was giving these clowns a million dollars...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 11:49:16 AM »

:o

:o :o DEFENSIVE PROWESS ??? The guy is known for doing a "yorke" jog BEHIND attackers.

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 11:53:12 AM »

Ohhh shit, I would have NEVERRRR thought THAT was why he's called bleeder, lol, such an unfortunate situation and nickname. I hope he doesn't take it on and have it make him feel badly, much worse things have happened to people, dais no scene. Thanks alot man Bourbon.  :)

Are you a girl???? You sound like one !!!  :devil:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 12:00:07 PM »

Okay ... I dont get it palos , explain ??

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »

When yuh siddung to watch a show, yuh doh normally have popcorn?

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 12:12:40 PM »

When yuh siddung to watch a show, yuh doh normally have popcorn?

Nah , a chicken combo for me , please .. with a large coke..  ;D

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »

Are you an idiot???? You sound like one !!!   :devil:

Having people constantly call you a name based on a incident like that wouldn't exactly do much for one's confidence, I don't know about you. Confidence is a crucial component of a good footballer, I don't think it's a coincidence that Theobald always looked to me to be one of our footballers that is lacking in confidence. Looking back at it, the way I phrased it wasn't best, but try to use your brain and think beyond the absolute surface a bit.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:52:46 PM by Peter »

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 12:49:16 PM »

I guess thats why you are posting on the "idiot's" thread ! ;D
Go put on some lipstick  :devil:

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 01:05:21 PM »

WOW, you started one of the many of threads people start here everyday. *clap clap* You must feel very important.

Sorry your life is so pathetic you have to go on the net and act like a tough guy and pick fights and deride strangers, to get your feeling of importance, and to feel better about yourself and life.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:12:34 PM by Peter »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 01:06:55 PM »
So ah hen fight ensue over fackin bleeder?!!! Lawd gad :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 01:09:04 PM »

WOW, you started one of the many of threads people start here everyday. *clap clap* You must feel very important.

Sorry your life is so pathetic you have to go on the net and act like a tough guy and pick fights and deride strangers to feel better about yourself and your life, and to get a feeling of importance.

Peter get used to it
there are about 6 forumites on here acting like that....you can consider yourself VERY LUCKY not to be drawn in to their BULLSHIT......................and is BIG MEN with Fancy edumacation an ting eh :devil:
one ah dem does ONLY make jackass comments when he ent like a post of mine ::) ::)
next month will be THREE YEARS :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:11:03 PM by Werklmann »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »

Sorry your life is so pathetic you have to go on the net and act like a tough guy and pick fights and deride strangers, to get your feeling of importance, and to feel better about yourself and life.

Peter , hard luck dey boy .. ah sorry !! :beermug:

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »

Sorry your life is so pathetic you have to go on the net and act like a tough guy and pick fights and deride strangers to feel better about yourself and your life, and to get a feeling of importance.

Peter get used to it
there are about 6 forumites on here acting like that....you can consider yourself VERY LUCKY not to be drawn in to their BULLSHIT......................and is BIG MEN with Fancy edumacation an ting eh :devil:
one ah dem does ONLY make jackass comments when he ent like a post of mine ::) ::)

Werkleman , I usually have positive contributions.. Thats all I have to say.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »

Peter get used to it

lol, thanks for the heads up Werklmann, I'm used to it, it's nothing new to me because I see them all over the internet, people just like I described above. Education doesn't necessarily say you have a good life at all, in fact many people with education and money have some of the most tortured lives. I wish all such people good in life and to overcome whatever issues have them feeling the only way they can get a release is on any stranger over the net, i for one won't debase my intelligence by carrying on the argument like they want, for them to get more release and that winning n conquering feeling they long for. I'm an educated fella myself, but I see so many people with education who are really very ignorant, education doesn't say much again for someone's intelligence nowadays. also true intelligence- thinking and reasoning ability, aren't really taught sufficiently anymore, it's up to the individual.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 01:38:49 PM »

Peter , hard luck dey boy .. ah sorry !! :beermug:

don't know what you mean by that, but whaever, i always on a cool scene mackie, no offense intended in anything I said, all the best. :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:40:32 PM by Peter »

1]; } ?>