March 28, 2024, 06:26:53 AM

Author Topic: I wonder why Densill Theobald was left out ?  (Read 6691 times)

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I wonder why Densill Theobald was left out ?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:30 PM »
Ey, could someone answer this, why the hell do you all call him "bleeder" ??

Also, you all shouldn't be putting down the man like I see everyone doing on here, that wouldn't do him or OUR team any good, and it's not funny. Allyuh have to stop that shit allyuh does be doing with deriding our players, especially when you all single out individuals like this. If allyuh can't speak some constructive criticism, shut allyuh blasted mouth please.

WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.

Dahs he name from he area.....first time with a girl....skin rip....he start to panic and run out de house swinging and bleeding..and the rest as dey say...is history.

Ohhh shit, I would have NEVERRRR thought THAT was why he's called bleeder, lol, such an unfortunate situation and nickname. I hope he doesn't take it on and have it make him feel badly, much worse things have happened to people, dais no scene. Thanks alot man Bourbon.  :)

Are you a girl???? You sound like one !!!  :devil:

Are you an idiot???? You sound like one !!!   :devil:

I guess thats why you are posting on the "idiot's" thread ! ;D
Go put on some lipstick  :devil:

WOW, you started one of the many of threads people start here everyday. *clap clap* You must feel very important.

Sorry your life is so pathetic you have to go on the net and act like a tough guy and pick fights and deride strangers, to get your feeling of importance, and to feel better about yourself and life.

Peter , hard luck dey boy .. ah sorry !! :beermug:

don't know what you mean by that, but whaever, i always on a cool scene mackie :beermug:
Bless  :beermug:

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 06:03:46 PM »

Densill is a whining bitch...

The biggest problem was giving these clowns a million dollars...

Sam...was dah one?

I doh like dah one ah tall
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 06:05:26 PM by kiffysmooth »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 06:10:05 PM »
The reason why eveyone is on Denzil case is that for a WC starter he has not improved that much. He has simply been disappointing. Everyone thought that he would have controlled the mid-field and even captain the side, but that did not panned out. It is simple as that. Not rocket science.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 06:13:21 PM »
Lawd have mercy ,what really happening to this board jed lol ......Bourbon how your go sell out bleeder so ,heartless  ::)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009, 06:51:28 PM »

Densill is a whining bitch...

The biggest problem was giving these clowns a million dollars...

Sam...was dah one?

I doh like dah one ah tall

*chuckles*
Kiffy, what else is new??.. ::) :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »
Lawd have mercy ,what really happening to this board jed lol ......Bourbon how your go sell out bleeder so ,heartless  ::)

Brethrin de man heself say dat in an interview published right here. Me doh kno de man personally.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »
Werkleman , I usually have positive contributions.. Thats all I have to say.
Mackie, doh mind me man
I know what you mean
 :beermug: :beermug:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 09:32:18 AM »
He is we secret weapon against Mexico and Latas didn't want dem to scout him b4 de match.

Allyuh doh know how serious dis could be.

If allyuh looking for a man to take charge and dictate.....bleeder doh do dat often. But he can be a very useful defensive foil..which might be useful in dis game.

Really??? I didn't get the impression that Theobald was known for his defensive prowess.
:o

:o :o DEFENSIVE PROWESS ??? The guy is known for doing a "yorke" jog BEHIND attackers.

U kno...I thought it was only me who see that. To me he is not an all out attacking mid
 nor  is he defensive, cuz he cant really defend. in the Wc was different because he had to cover 1 player and he had the line as his extra help. he provided nothing going foward , but I think that was all down to nerves.

He however has talent but i think he just fits in  and doesnt really bring anything, besides his passing ability and outlet options.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 10:04:16 AM »
Peter prepare to eb getting alot of pm's from ah whiny old bitch looking for frens soon.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>