April 29, 2024, 12:56:27 AM

Author Topic: Keith Look Loy has resigned from the TTFF.  (Read 6103 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keith Look Loy has resigned from the TTFF.
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 09:18:12 PM »
All the 'accolades' mean fack all if this Mr. Quanchan will be just another bumbling  yes man who tows the party line. No mention of TTFF involvement tho, so maybe its a good start.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 09:35:52 AM »
When the fox couldn't get to the grapes he said the grapes sour.

You used the word "Unconstitutional" to describe Mr. Watson winning an uncontested reelection in the EFA. I think the word you are really looking for is "Inconvenient". Look Boy you get no empathy from me whatsoever. It doesn't matter to me if that is what you are trying to buy or not. I remember you being associated with the so called TTFF all those years when Uncle Ollie and his imps were winning uncontested reelections, year in and year out, why didn't you stand up then and say it was unconstitutional, no shit Sherlock you should have resigned back then, now you want to tell me that you resigned because you find uncontested reelections unconstitutional. You are kidding me. :rotfl: Please.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 10:23:53 AM »
When the fox couldn't get to the grapes he said the grapes sour.

You used the word "Unconstitutional" to describe Mr. Watson winning an uncontested reelection in the EFA. I think the word you are really looking for is "Inconvenient". Look Boy you get no empathy from me whatsoever. It doesn't matter to me if that is what you are trying to buy or not. I remember you being associated with the so called TTFF all those years when Uncle Ollie and his imps were winning uncontested reelections, year in and year out, why didn't you stand up then and say it was unconstitutional, no shit Sherlock you should have resigned back then, now you want to tell me that you resigned because you find uncontested reelections unconstitutional. You are kidding me. :rotfl: Please.

It is aledge that he was fightin from d inside now h fightin from d outside. 4 me it eh aledge it is a window. NOT IMPRESSED
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2011, 07:15:58 AM »
The collapse of the TTFF is inevitable and the real victims would be the National Team and our pipe dream of going to BRAZIL
I see very little to suggest otherwise

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »
Next up for Keith Look Loy and his team is write the Minister of Sports on the issue, and of course given that the VAST majority of the EFA clubs support fresh elections, they can always vote to take "STRIKE" action, effectively scuttling zonal play... there are also moves afoot to generate support from clubs in other zones, and hope for a "domino effect", a la what is currently taking place in the  US. WITH "Occupy Wallstreet" , which began in NYC and has spread all across the country! Good Luck to them, as this could very well be a local football "TSUNAMI" unlike what was promised in other circles but remains undelivered to date :devil:

Offline ragga

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 06:58:04 AM »
All the 'accolades' mean fack all if this Mr. Quanchan will be just another bumbling  yes man who tows the party line. No mention of TTFF involvement tho, so maybe its a good start.
Richard Quanchan is not a yes man. He's decent, knows the game and an excellent administrator.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 07:07:18 AM »
Richard Quanchan is not a yes man. He's decent, knows the game and an excellent administrator.

I hope you are correct. We are in desperate need of upright, competent people at the upper echelons of football management

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 07:13:50 AM »

I hope you are correct. We are in desperate need of upright, competent people at the upper echelons of football management

If the TTFF hire him, how good you feel he could be ?

The TTFF could turn big man into mouse.

Watch and see...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2011, 08:54:47 AM »

Yuhy he know Richard..he is not ah yes man....real good black chinee...

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2011, 09:41:08 AM »
Formumites, let me ask some foolish questions. In our footballing heyday in the 1970's and 80's the regional associations were more independent, more powerful, more influential and the North-South rivalry was the nexus around which local football interest covalesced. Voting, competence and personality issues aside (or include them if you believe they are relevant regardless), if/when the TTFF is finally open for reform what is the best possible way it could be structured?

Should it be based on a decentralized system where we place most of the responsibility for organization and development on each zone? If incentivised, will this force each zone to build itself up to compete with its peers? What kind of incentives could be offered to bring about such competition? Is the amount  of zones we have now about right or should we have more...or less.

With our weakness for cult of personality, is such a decentralized system better to avoid dictatorial, unaccountable regimes in the future? Or is an centralized system a better vehicle for coordinating sporting activites, representing T&T at FIFA? How can a centralized federation be made more accountable, more responsive, have more incentive to succeed, i.e. become BETTER.  Is democratic reform (new voting and veto rights, oversight committees) as Keith Look Loy has been fighting for enough to make a major difference in performance?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Look Loy forms MOVE
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2011, 10:56:53 PM »
http://www.newsday.co.tt/sport/0,149317.html

Look Loy forms MOVE
Friday, October 21 2011

FORMER Eastern Football Association (EFA) presidential candidate Keith Look Loy has formed a body called “Movement for Football Excellence” (MOVE), comprising clubs from the EFA, as it clamours for a resolution in the zone’s political impasse.

And Look Loy, who recently resigned as technical director of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), sent a letter to TTFF president Oliver Camps complaining about the appointment of three committee members responsible for investigating the EFA impasse.

On August 28, Look Loy failed in his bid to unseat Lennox Watson as EFA boss, and the FC Santa Rosa president has been at loggerheads with the zone’s hierarchy ever since.

“The member clubs of the Movement for Football Excellence (MOVE) accepts the principle of having a committee investigate the entire impasse,” wrote Look Loy. “However, we are concerned that the committee should be impartial and include in its membership an ability to address the constitutional and legal issues which lie at the heart of the EFA impasse.”

TTFF vice-president Rudolph Thomas, and the Federation’s executive committee members Krishna Kuarsingh and Sherwyn Dyer are the trio given the mandate of mediating in the impasse.

“According to a letter read by EFA secretary Neville Ferguson into the record of the EFA General Council of October 6, the TTFF executive committee has already discussed the aborted EFA elections and issued a congratulatory letter to purported EFA president Lennox Watson — a TTFF vice-president — and his team of candidates of their purported victory,” Look Loy wrote.

But the former national youth team coach stressed, “we categorically reject the inclusion of Kuarsingh and Dyer.

“Instead, we propose that the president of the Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee Larry Romany (or his representative) and respected sports attorney Tyrone Marcus, who is a TT Pro League official, should be included as the committee’s other members,” Look Loy added.

“These are persons of integrity and repute in the sporting world and who, most importantly, have no connection to this matter.”

Look Loy ended, “MOVE wishes this committee to conclude on the matter with urgency as the EFA is now without a constitutionally appointed General Council, executive committee or standing committees.”
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2011, 06:39:04 AM »
Soooo uuuumm the Minister of Sports respond yet??  I doh expect him to but just checking.....he might surprise mih....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »
No response to date but MOVE will pursue one within the next days.

1]; } ?>