March 28, 2024, 09:15:03 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (09-Sept-2009).  (Read 80505 times)

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: trinidad vs usa at 12.00 noon
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2009, 10:04:19 AM »
hears a change

recently the heat seems to be risings why we do play d Yankees in d 12 o clock hot sun  with a more local based squad and see what will happen in stead a d night when they does look sleepy in the second half

and Donovan and them might get some sun burn

You guys tried that in the last Hexagonal -- playing us in the midday sun -- and still lost 1-2.

U.S. wins in tough conditions
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2009, 10:10:33 AM »
hears a change

recently the heat seems to be risings why we do play d Yankees in d 12 o clock hot sun  with a more local based squad and see what will happen in stead a d night when they does look sleepy in the second half

Remember what happened in the Oval when St. Clair was in charge. We played them around 1-pm and we could not keep up. We lose 2-0.

If the refs think it too hot they will give a water break.

Hottest time of the day is actually between 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM.

Thank you wikipedia...

When Jamaica qualified for France, they played all their qualifyng home games at noon, hoping to get the better of teams that werent accustomed to the caribbean sun. When simoes came on board, he changed all our kick-off times to 2:30 PM, which accroding to him, was scientifically proven to be the hottest time of day in the tropics. He was right...in fact, a couple of our UK based players had a tough time coping initially (Deon Burton more specifically)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 10:12:14 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (09-Sept-2009).
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »
As long as we win.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2009, 11:14:03 AM »
When Jamaica qualified for France, they played all their qualifyng home games at noon, hoping to get the better of teams that werent accustomed to the caribbean sun. When simoes came on board, he changed all our kick-off times to 2:30 PM, which accroding to him, was scientifically proven to be the hottest time of day in the tropics. He was right...in fact, a couple of our UK based players had a tough time coping initially (Deon Burton more specifically)

Didn't you guys have thermometers in Jamaica back then?
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2009, 11:15:25 AM »
Donovan healthy again after swine flu

U.S. forward Landon Donovan has had nearly a month to recover from swine flu and needed more of that time than he expected.

Donovan played through the illness on Aug. 12 in a World Cup qualifier against Mexico, surviving all 90 minutes in the altitude of Mexico City. He knew he was sick - and exhausted after the 2-1 loss to Mexico - but didn’t learn the diagnosis until a couple of days later.

The United States returns to qualifying with two games in the next week, starting with El Salvador on Saturday at Rio Tinto Stadium south of Salt Lake City.

(continue)
- Xavi

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2009, 12:46:09 PM »
hears a change

dat will work against canada not d states, and when u consider our team level of fitness and fact dat 60+% of d startin team might be foriegn based and thus might have become unaccustomed to dat kinda heat, dat tactic might work against we, I remember dem tryin to pull dat shit on AUSTRALIA in d  u17 world cup here and we were literally and figuratively burnt.

i said with a majority local based players
wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »
Findley joins Beckerman on U.S. National Team
Reported by: Dana Greene (ABC-4 Sports)

SALT LAKE CITY - Real Salt Lake's Kyle Beckerman and Robbie Findley have been named by U.S. Men’s National Team Head Coach Bob Bradley to the roster that will represent the United States in the upcoming CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers, taking place the RSL duo’s Rio Tinto Stadium home on Saturday, Sept. 5 against El Salvador and four days later at Port-au-Spain, Trinidad against Trinidad & Tobago. Due to Real Salt Lake’s bye week, Beckerman and Findley are not expected to miss any time for their MLS side, returning in time for the team’s home game on Sat., Sept. 12 against the Chicago Fire.

We is part of Haiti now?
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »
Findley joins Beckerman on U.S. National Team
Reported by: Dana Greene (ABC-4 Sports)

SALT LAKE CITY - Real Salt Lake's Kyle Beckerman and Robbie Findley have been named by U.S. Men’s National Team Head Coach Bob Bradley to the roster that will represent the United States in the upcoming CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers, taking place the RSL duo’s Rio Tinto Stadium home on Saturday, Sept. 5 against El Salvador and four days later at Port-au-Spain, Trinidad against Trinidad & Tobago. Due to Real Salt Lake’s bye week, Beckerman and Findley are not expected to miss any time for their MLS side, returning in time for the team’s home game on Sat., Sept. 12 against the Chicago Fire.

We is part of Haiti now?

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »
hears a change

dat will work against canada not d states, and when u consider our team level of fitness and fact dat 60+% of d startin team might be foriegn based and thus might have become unaccustomed to dat kinda heat, dat tactic might work against we, I remember dem tryin to pull dat shit on AUSTRALIA in d  u17 world cup here and we were literally and figuratively burnt.

i said with a majority local based players

Travelled with 11 of them to Miami  :beermug:

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2009, 11:52:16 PM »
Robbie Findley's Just Getting Started

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal_davis_discussions_robbie&prov=goal&type=lgns

Although the 24-year-old hasn't figured in recent senior team camps, he appeared in all five of the U.S. Under-23 team's qualifying matches for the 2008 Olympics. Findley was selected as one of the four alternates for the Beijing squad, but he didn't get a chance to play during the USA's group stage exit. 

"It was unfortunate, but I wasn't mad. I wished them the best," he said. "I helped them qualify so in a way I was a big part."

Now that he's no longer age eligible for youth teams, the striker is focusing on moving to the next level. Since his parents emigrated to the U.S. from Trinidad and Tobago, Findley has a personal stake in Wednesday's match against the Caribbean nation. He could have chosen to play for T&T, going so far as to attend one of the country's U-23 camps in 2006 after not getting any attention from the U.S. youth system. Ultimately, however, he decided to play for the nation where he was born.

Allyuh doh beg for him in ah few years and lets see if he changes his mind if de US blank him for ah few more years.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2009, 12:13:34 AM »
Robbie Findley's Just Getting Started

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal_davis_discussions_robbie&prov=goal&type=lgns

Although the 24-year-old hasn't figured in recent senior team camps, he appeared in all five of the U.S. Under-23 team's qualifying matches for the 2008 Olympics. Findley was selected as one of the four alternates for the Beijing squad, but he didn't get a chance to play during the USA's group stage exit. 

"It was unfortunate, but I wasn't mad. I wished them the best," he said. "I helped them qualify so in a way I was a big part."

Now that he's no longer age eligible for youth teams, the striker is focusing on moving to the next level. Since his parents emigrated to the U.S. from Trinidad and Tobago, Findley has a personal stake in Wednesday's match against the Caribbean nation. He could have chosen to play for T&T, going so far as to attend one of the country's U-23 camps in 2006 after not getting any attention from the U.S. youth system. Ultimately, however, he decided to play for the nation where he was born.

Allyuh doh beg for him in ah few years and lets see if he changes his mind if de US blank him for ah few more years.
I wish him the best cah be mad at him he wanted to play for us we just never called him up like we should of just to have another speedy striker but yea we are very talented at the forward position so it should be fine...

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2009, 09:51:51 AM »
we very talented when stern is getting up in age, glenn was de first forward to score in a while, kj and scotland eh score for us in ah long time..talent on paper don't count.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2009, 10:00:25 AM »
We are going to win this game. Why? We like to live on the edge.  ::) USA will get two.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »
We are going to win this game. Why? We like to live on the edge.  ::) USA will get two.

I going along with you.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »

i aint liking it but i hoping so   :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
stress like this would come to haunt me in my old age

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2009, 03:10:28 PM »
I saw the game against El salvador. El salvador gave up two soft goals. we need men who can run at the back. They play the long ball for josey and Donavon. Dog cant start in this match. If the defence stay back and keep it tight. we can beat the USA. Looking at the highlights of the honduran game we can appreciate how important Birchall is to this team. Memum would not have allowed men to run through our middle with such ease. Having looked at DC united I am at a loss why Julius James is not in the team.
 Oh well- 2014 will soon be here.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2009, 04:17:19 PM »

i aint liking it but i hoping so   :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
stress like this would come to haunt me in my old age
I'm wishing on ah ssttaaarrrrrr :whistling:. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2009, 11:18:38 PM »
The US team will be arriving on Monday night; the TT arrived on Sunday night and will train at the H/Crawford Stadium on Monday afternoon

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2009, 04:49:01 AM »
The US team will be arriving on Monday night; the TT arrived on Sunday night and will train at the H/Crawford Stadium on Monday afternoon
My guess is , no body cares! man dun clear out they locker and heading for the car park. se yuh in 2012 when qualifying start. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2009, 06:48:20 AM »
 qualifiers are over for TnT ,an you all finish last  :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 
its a damn shame .
jamaica won against mexico an honduras ,tnt did not beat any of those teams in di hex.
which team is better ? keller an warner place TnT in the easiest Group of stage 3 and
it backfires on both TnT an USA . :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :flamethrower:
I am hoping TnT play for pride an earn a 1-1 Tie or 0-0 place pressure on di yanks. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 07:06:24 AM by CaribMan »

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2009, 07:15:50 AM »
shame  >:(   :devil:

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2009, 07:33:30 AM »
qualifiers are over for TnT ,an you all finish last  :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 
its a damn shame .
jamaica won against mexico an honduras ,tnt did not beat any of those teams in di hex.
which team is better ? keller an warner place TnT in the easiest Group of stage 3 and
it backfires on both TnT an USA . :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :flamethrower:
I am hoping TnT play for pride an earn a 1-1 Tie or 0-0 place pressure on di yanks. :thumbsup:

T&T reach de hex three times in a row and reach de WC in 06.
Jamaica eh reach de hex since 2001 and eh do nothing since.
It's a damn shame.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2009, 08:12:20 AM »
Well, I assume that people are jumping off the wagon now.. I bet the stadium would be half full tomorrow
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2009, 08:33:30 AM »
U.S. looks to improve shaky road form against T&T.
By Jeff Carlisle, ESPNsoccernet.

If it's possible for a team to underwhelm its way to a World Cup qualifying berth, the U.S. men's national team might be the team to do it, with Saturday's 2-1 white-knuckle win over El Salvador just the latest in a line of shaky qualifying performances.

Kenwyne Jones and the Soca Warriors need a win against the U.S. to keep qualification hopes alive.
But on the road to South Africa, aesthetics count for little, and the Americans won't be concerned with how they play in Wednesday's vital match against Trinidad & Tobago in Port-of-Spain, just that that they walk away with three points.

And three points (for a win) -- not one (for a tie) -- is exactly what the U.S. must take from this match. Mexico's 3-0 road pasting of Costa Rica on Saturday has created even more of a logjam in the standings. Goal difference is all that is separating Honduras and the U.S. at the top, while El Tri and the Ticos are just a point behind.

But how CONCACAF's gang of four does against the likes of El Salvador and T&T likely will determine which teams secure the three automatic qualifying slots, and which unlucky side lands in fourth place and thus will face a playoff date, possibly with (gulp) Argentina. Mexico's win last Saturday made up for its shocking loss to El Salvador earlier in qualifying, while the same result negated Costa Rica's away win against T&T. Honduras and the U.S. each has garnered one point on the road while remaining perfect at home. And with the U.S. closing out qualifying with matches at Honduras and at home to Costa Rica, the Americans must do everything they can to give themselves some breathing room.

"We have to continue to fight for every point," U.S. coach Bob Bradley said after Saturday's win.

Getting those points out of T&T could prove trickier than it might first appear. Much has happened to the Soca Warriors since the U.S. dispatched them 3-0 in Nashville back on April 1. Shortly thereafter, Francisco Maturana resigned as head coach, with T&T legend Russell Latapy taking over. The Soca Warriors' other star, Dwight Yorke, later announced his international retirement and joined Latapy's staff as an assistant, all with the intention of reinvigorating a team that many thought had strayed from its free-flowing style.

"I think the biggest change comes just from ... guys starting over, maybe some guys who have grown frustrated are getting chances again," said Bradley in a recent phone interview about T&T's new management team. "That's not so much any one thing as much as it's just a fresh start across the board."

Yet Latapy's appointment hasn't immediately altered the team's fortunes on the field, with the Soca Warriors losing three of four matches since he took over. Even with Bolton Wanderers defender Jlloyd Samuel joining their ranks, the Soca Warriors were mauled 4-1 on Saturday by Honduras, making a return trip to the World Cup highly unlikely. It raises the question of just what T&T's mental state will be on Wednesday.

"I don't think anybody gives up, but obviously [the Honduras loss] is deflating for [T&T]," said goalkeeper Tim Howard after the El Salvador match. "It's still a home game and you wonder how their crowd will react to them. Will they get on their backs or will they give them a lift? It's tough to say. I think the best thing for us is to go down there with our focus and the right mindset."

Helping the Americans in that regard will be the return from suspension of defender Oguchi Onyewu. Not only will Onyewu's physical presence help to contain hulking T&T striker Kenwyne Jones, but his return should allow Carlos Bocanegra to return to left back. At first glance, Bocanegra doesn't seem to be the ideal candidate to go up against pacy flank players like T&T's Carlos Edwards, but given Jonathan Bornstein's struggles on Saturday, Bocanegra's experience makes him the best option available.

A bigger concern, however, is the Americans' continued inability to dictate a game's tempo, especially when they have a lead. With the U.S. clinging to a one-goal advantage on Saturday, they couldn't curb their go-for-broke attacking instincts, and the match turned into a track meet. Only Landon Donovan showed the kind of situational awareness to try to maintain possession instead of constantly going for goal. As a result, the U.S. had to survive some nervy moments in the game's latter stages when a bit more composure would have killed the game off more easily.

"If we look at the game again, I think we'll be a little disappointed on the fact that the game was so open," said attacker Clint Dempsey.

To come away with a win on Wednesday, it's imperative that the U.S. learns this lesson. The Americans' road form has been decidedly subpar during the final round of qualifying, and to counter this trend, more will be needed from the midfield tandem of Michael Bradley and Benny Feilhaber. The Americans' central duo was solid on Saturday, but they'll need to impose more of their will against T&T. Some better hold-up play from forwards Jozy Altidore and Charlie Davies -- whose calf injury is not believed to be serious -- would help, as well.

"It's important to have the mentality to play on the road aggressively and play the game on your terms," said coach Bradley. "That is something that's important, and something we're trying to instill."

If the U.S. is successful in this regard on Wednesday, then another giant step towards South Africa will be taken, and all talk of aesthetics can wait for another day.
Bornstein not the answer at left back for U.S.
By Ives Galarcep, Special to ESPN Soccernet.

Almost 20 years after Paul Caligiuri's historic World Cup berth-securing goal in Trinidad, the U.S. men's national team is once again heading to Port of Spain. And while it might seem natural to revel in the nostalgia of that unforgettable moment two decades ago when Caligiuri gave the United States its first World Cup berth in 40 years, the Americans had better be sure not to forget the lessons of the match it just played two days ago.

The U.S. team's 2-1 win versus El Salvador was ugly and left plenty of question marks for an American squad that is far from home free in a qualifying race that has grown tighter with each passing week. As impressive as the U.S. attack was at creating chances, it also wasted many of them, and as much as the Americans won the possession battle, they also committed bad turnovers that gave El Salvador some extremely dangerous chances.

Trinidad & Tobago's qualifying hopes are on life support, and essentially impossible, but that won't stop the hosts from wanting to knock off the Americans and maybe score some payback for that 1989 loss that cost T&T a World Cup berth.

So what should the Americans take away from Saturday's victory?

1. Jonathan Bornstein is not the answer at left back.

It is hard to argue that Bornstein wasn't the worst player on the field for the Americans versus El Salvador. He lacked confidence on the ball, struggled with El Salvador's shifty attackers and provided nothing going forward. In short, he did little to instill confidence in his being able to do the job at left back during this qualifying campaign.

That leaves us with this question: Who will coach Bob Bradley turn to? Does he move Carlos Bocanegra to left back and give Chad Marshall a start alongside Oguchi Onyewu if Jay DeMerit can't play? Does he move Jonathan Spector to left back, where he has played for West Ham this season, and start Steve Cherundolo at right back?

Bocanegra is a better option than he gets credit for. Two disappointing performances by Bocanegra that stand out are versus Brazil in the Confederations Cup final and last month versus Mexico. He didn't play well in either of those matches (he played left back in both), but he also went up against Brazil's Elano and Maicon and Mexico's Giovani Dos Santos. Not exactly chopped liver. Bocanegra starts at left back from French club Rennes and has enough ability and experience to play well against most opponents.

Bradley's decision about left back is especially crucial versus Trinidad & Tobago, which boasts speedy winger Carlos Edwards on the right flank. DaMarcus Beasley did a good job of neutralizing Edwards when these teams met on April 1, but none of the current left-back options boasts Beasley's speed, meaning whoever starts at left back will need some help to slow down the Sunderland midfielder.

2. The central midfield must be more careful.

The tandem of Michael Bradley (the coach's son) and Benny Feilhaber figured to produce more chances and establish more possession than a potential Bradley-Ricardo Clark central midfield pairing, but the duo also showed some flaws, including their penchant for getting forward in unison and leaving a large gap in front of the defense for the counterattacking Salvadorans to exploit.

While that could be explained away by the desire for the Americans to take the space in central midfield left open by El Salvador, what could not be explained or justified was the handful of unforced and sloppy turnovers at the edge of the defensive third, an area of the field where mistakes are usually punished. Bradley was guilty of this on a handful of occasions, and while none of the sequences produced a goal, making similar mistakes against Trinidad & Tobago, which boasts standout forward Kenwyne Jones, could be costly.

Will Bob Bradley stick with Feilhaber and Michael Bradley? Don't be surprised to see Bradley and Clark get the nod, with the focus being on controlling possession and cutting off passing lanes to T&T's forward tandem of Jones and Cornell Glen.

3. Altidore and Davies should be the forward tandem

This wasn't really a revelation to U.S. fans who have been clamoring for the Altidore-Davies duo since the Confederations Cup, but the El Salvador match showed us yet again that the supremely talented youngsters should remain the starting forwards. There were concerns heading into the El Salvador match about Altidore's fitness, but he answered those with a stellar 83-minute performance that saw him score the game winner and add a second disallowed goal that should have counted. Davies was also dangerous, having one shot cleared off the line and another go wide by inches. He showed a good understanding with Landon Donovan and his speed offers a perfect complement to Altidore's power. Perhaps it is fitting that Altidore and Davies will get the start versus Trinidad on Wednesday. It was in Port of Spain last October that we first caught a glimpse of what they could do together, as Altidore set up a Davies goal in a 2-1 loss to T&T.

4. Stuart Holden has earned the role of super sub.

Holden followed up his good outing versus Mexico with another energetic and effective substitute performance versus El Salvador. His speed, tenacity and attacking qualities make him the ideal bench option, and now that he has provided a boost for a second straight qualifier, it will be tough to keep him off the field on Wednesday, especially when legs begin to tire from a second qualifier in four days.

5. Jose Francisco Torres merits more minutes.

He played only six minutes, but Torres made the most of that cameo versus El Salvador, powering a beautiful header at goal that only a highlight-reel save could stop. It was his first national team appearance of any kind since getting the halftime hook in the U.S. team's 3-0 loss to Costa Rica in June. He looked confident in his brief appearance on Saturday and will merit longer looks in the U.S. team's remaining qualifiers.

If the Americans can embrace the lessons learned from Saturday's win, both the good ones and the bad ones, they should be able to record a win and move a step closer to the 2010 World Cup.

U.S. men's schedule
Wednesday
U.S. vs. Trinidad and Tobago
Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain, Trinidad
6:30 p.m. ET, ESPN Classic, ESPN360.com
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:37:25 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2009, 10:25:15 AM »
Who's in, who's out after latest U.S. World Cup qualifier?

We're going to try a new experiment here with SI.com's coverage of the U.S. national team. With nine months until South Africa 2010, we'll attempt to size up the bubble players after every remaining U.S. qualifier and friendly based on their performances. Bob Bradley is going to have to make some tough decisions before settling on his final World Cup roster, and there's still a lot of time for players to impress or force their way off his radar.

So, fresh off the Americans' 2-1 win over El Salvador on Saturday night at Rio Tinto Stadium, here's the latest U.S. stock watch:

(continue)

- Xavi

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2009, 10:45:35 AM »
The two center backs should be Tallest and Sancho, Avery and Julius holding down the sides. We don't care about passing out the back, we only want to blade men. Sancho and Tallest are the 2 best in the air who possess some type of speed. Birchall and Whitley in the middle, Carlos and Samuel on the side and Scotty and Glen up top. Glen playing off Scotty to pick up balls and run at Onyewu.

Ince

Julius        Tallest    Sancho     Avery

Carlos        Birchall   Whitley     Samuel

Glen
                                                                  Scotty

I know some are not possibilities, but........
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »
The two center backs should be Tallest and Sancho, Avery and Julius holding down the sides. We don't care about passing out the back, we only want to blade men. Sancho and Tallest are the 2 best in the air who possess some type of speed. Birchall and Whitley in the middle, Carlos and Samuel on the side and Scotty and Glen up top. Glen playing off Scotty to pick up balls and run at Onyewu.

Ince

Glen
                                                                  Scotty

nice team , but that's not going to happen.
It is so sad that Julius , Sancho , Gray and Avery have not been given a chance  ???

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2009, 11:22:08 AM »

Ince

Glen
                                                                  Scotty

I think they does call this ah "dream" team.  :(
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2009, 11:26:27 AM »
Avery boy!!!  ;D
it's been a long time

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2009, 11:41:25 AM »
its a damn shame .

T&T reach de hex three times in a row and reach de WC in 06.
Jamaica eh reach de hex since 2001 and eh do nothing since.
It's a damn shame.
Jamaica reach di hex in 1998 and 2002 you cheat to reach
the hex ... Match Fixing on behalf of Warner why you reach 2006 WC ,
ask the current mexican coach who believes tnt owes Mexico 3 points .
an dummy lern !! :P    to talk on point , you did not do comprehention
in school ...the point is we beat Mexico and Honduras the 2 top teams
in the hex while those teams whip tnt ass .... punks ! :P   .

1]; } ?>