March 28, 2024, 10:15:53 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (05-Sept-2009).  (Read 129284 times)

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (05-Sept-2009).
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2009, 08:08:01 AM »
HYLAND IS TO JOIN DE U20s so stop asking for him.

the first U-20 WC match is Sept 24th, until close to then Hyland is with his club so your post makes even less sense than Latapy's team selections

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2009, 08:09:41 AM »
I not even trying to complain about that squad. Looks good to me .

Breds i real disappointed tuh hear such an avid football fan as yuh self satisfied with such ah uncreative midfield and slow back line.

spann has been runnin on luck for the pass few games he started as ah wing back, how long yuh think that would last, dog is slow and bakr is slower, the only saving grace on this defence is JLLoyd.

the midfield have pure labourers with the exception of carlos and tinto, and yuh dun know tinto eh starting over carlos, so is one midfielder we have who solid going forward.

birchall, bleeder, and noel is defensive mids and keon can't even out run ah man wid ah wooden leg, so where is the speed and the creativity coming from in the midfield?

doh get meh wrong breds, i love meh team or else i wouldn't even get worked up over whetever dem clowns do in T&T, but here i am 4 o clock in the morning stressing meh self over latas inability tuh bring in more talent and quality on the team, and mind you, quality that we have @ our disposal and is readily available, but mr king pin latapy not budging!

i wish him luck wid all dat stubourness, ah know one thing's for sure, if he lose another game he goose cook, and he will be out right after the hex.

this ting name T&T football is ah sure ulcer tuh rass!

JC, we HAVE to have labourers in the midfield. If you, or anybody else for that matter, feel we gonna go into Honduras and run rings around them den allyuh mad.

For us to have a chance to win this game, we have to stifle their midfield and hit hard on the counter. It is a workmanlike attitude throughout the team that would get us the result we need.....that and we have to finish the chances we get. Ah love our football, but we just not gonna run rings around Honduras in their back yard, it just not gonna happen.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2009, 09:51:51 AM »
Probably HON line up.

Noel
Saballion--Muma----Maynor---Emilio
----------------Tomas-----------------
Edgar---------Guevara-----------Nunez
------------Suazo-----Pavon---------

Ref: Mark W. Geiger (American) so expect bad calls, see W Connection vs Comunicaciones game.

Goalkeepers
Noel Valladares (CD Olimpia), Donis Escober (CD Olimpia), Ricardo Canales (Motagua).

Defence
Edgar Álvarez (Bari/ITA), Osman Chávez (C.D. Platense), Víctor Bernárdez (Anderlecht/BEL), Mauricio Sabillón (Marathón), Maynor Figueroa (Wigan Athletic/ENG), Emilio Izaguirre (Motagua), Erick Norales (Marathón), Carlos Palacios (Real España), Bonieck García (C.D. Olimpia).

Midfielders
Amado Guevara (Toronto FC/CAN), Wilson Palacios (Tottenham Hotspur/ENG), Julio César de León (Torino/ITA), Hendry Thomas (Wigan Athletic/ENG), Ramón Núñez (Cruz Azul/MEX), Danilo Turcios (CD Olimpia), Melvin Valladares (Real España).

Forwards
Walter Martinez (Marathón), Carlos Costly (Wigan Athletic/ENG), Carlos Pavón (Real España), Jerry Palacios (Marathón), David Suazo (Benfica/POR).
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 10:01:16 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2009, 09:56:07 AM »
BM here  F#CK HONDURAS

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy names 22-man squad to face Honduras and USA
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2009, 10:29:37 AM »
Head Coach Russell Latapy, his technical staff and eleven home-based professionals left Piarco International Airport for Honduras via Miami at 8am on Monday. The team will have its first training session on Tuesday at 3pm at the Francisco Morazan Stadium in San Pedro Sula .
??? A little bit out of the way isn't it?

By the way if that squad is right where the hell are (Collin) Samuel, Roberts, and Hyland?
Latapy gone mad breddren!! this time he eh go win! and ah only waiting for jack tuh bring in ah proper coach! BC since leo leave out we didn't have ah coach who know what de fack he doing! imagine bledder making ah team before hyland and whitley, the bredder julius james playing some good ball, but he still can't get ah call before hislop , kenyo and dog!

latapy gone stearing forkin mad!

u gettin real annoyin wid dis negative shit rite thru rite thru. u cuda coach any f**kin better?

steups!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2009, 10:32:45 AM »
u gettin real annoyin wid dis negative shit rite thru rite thru. u cuda coach any f**kin better?

steups!

Like yuh eh understand how ah JJagerts tabanca does make people miserable aought?! :devil:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »
I only hope T&T eh get to Honduras too early. I only say that because they could mess with your preparation giving you shit fields, gate lock, sprinklers on, one set ah sit.

Real surprised on Hyland. Its a WC qualification so Latas could call who he want
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2009, 11:45:53 AM »
I only hope T&T eh get to Honduras too early. I only say that because they could mess with your preparation giving you shit fields, gate lock, sprinklers on, one set ah sit.

Real surprised on Hyland. Its a WC qualification so Latas could call who he want

He obviously eh want him.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »
Well Said Queenie , Well said  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2009, 12:46:44 PM »
Just Cool - you cyar be serious with dah name and carrying on so....I will pray fuh you pardna!

Here goes: "Lord fadda put ah hand...dis fella blood presha mus be high ..  he might explode.  Please help him understand that you only live once...and ultimately we must not fret over things that are not in our control ... forgive him for he knows not what he does when he talks about our legend now coach .. R. Latapy" - - Amen.

JC yuh good to go now.

Best of luck Warriors, you have your work cut out for you, but the game is neither won nor lost until that final whistle is announced... Go brave!!

My side (4-2-3-1)

Ince (skpr)

Spann    Thomas    Abu Bakr    Samuel

Noel            Birchall

Carlos                    Tinto
                   Glen

K.Jones

My blood pressure better than yours battyhole! so doh pray for me pray for the sorry mutha faker who have tuh look @ you every night before they go tuh sleep, BC they need it more than me tuh deal wid ah ninkanpoop like you!

as for my name, doh study that, if yuh want someone tuh piggy back on yuh better reconsider, maybe yuh mammy or yuh gyul, but yuh can't get no fame off ah me yuh little turd! so do try it!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 06:14:14 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2009, 12:52:26 PM »
Head Coach Russell Latapy, his technical staff and eleven home-based professionals left Piarco International Airport for Honduras via Miami at 8am on Monday. The team will have its first training session on Tuesday at 3pm at the Francisco Morazan Stadium in San Pedro Sula .

By the way if that squad is right where the hell are (Collin) Samuel, Roberts, and Hyland?
Latapy gone mad breddren!! this time he eh go win! and ah only waiting for jack tuh bring in ah proper coach! BC since leo leave out we didn't have ah coach who know what de fack he doing! imagine bledder making ah team before hyland and whitley, the bredder julius james playing some good ball, but he still can't get ah call before hislop , kenyo and dog!

steups!
You real annoying too , but yuh doh hear me cussin you out now do you! if yuh want that kinda relationship wid me lady then fine, yuh got it , ah only hope yuh could handle it BC i real forkin cold and dutty when i ready! and i doh fear ah MDRFKR nowhere @ no time! and for the record, Latas is ah c#nt! and he will prove it on wednesday!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 01:21:13 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Lifeisgood

• Jr. Warrior
  • Lively Up Yourself!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2009, 01:08:07 PM »

steups!
You real annoying too , but yuh doh hear me cussin you out now do you! if yuh want that kinda relationship wid me lady then fine, yuh got it , ah only hope yuh could handle it BC i real forkin cold and dutty when i ready! and i doh fear ah MDRFKR nowhere @ no time! and for the record Latas is ah c#nt and he will prove it on wednesday!

Yeah Just (Not) Cool .. yuh win fella.  I not in dat.  De prayers done send out though ..so we will see.  The MAN above loves us all.  Even you fella.  So when all the noise dies down in yuh head - after hearing yourself - in that quiet moment... you will feel HIS love. 

Yuh could be vex with everybody... but yuh cyar deny the MAN upstairs.

Bless. :beermug:

...and as we say

Life is Good.
Never be afraid ....
To turn over your uncertain Future
..to our certain God.

Love one another.  Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »

steups!
You real annoying too , but yuh doh hear me cussin you out now do you! if yuh want that kinda relationship wid me lady then fine, yuh got it , ah only hope yuh could handle it BC i real forkin cold and dutty when i ready! and i doh fear ah MDRFKR nowhere @ no time! and for the record Latas is ah c#nt and he will prove it on wednesday!

Yeah Just (Not) Cool .. yuh win fella.  I not in dat.  De prayers done send out though ..so we will see.  The MAN above loves us all.  Even you fella.  So when all the noise dies down in yuh head - after hearing yourself - in that quiet moment... you will feel HIS love. 

...and as we say

Life is Good.
Eh is you who started wid me yuh know fella, so doh make it sound like iz the aggressor! before today i didn't even know you exist, so go fack yuhself wid yuh passive aggression and yuh sanctimonious horse sh!t, and come off ah my dick pretty please pardner!

Offline Lifeisgood

• Jr. Warrior
  • Lively Up Yourself!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »

steups!

...and as we say

Life is Good.
Eh is you who started wid me yuh know fella, so doh make it sound like iz the aggressor! before today i didn't even know you exist, so go fack yuhself wid yuh passive aggression and yuh sanctimonious horse sh!t, and come off ah my dick pretty please pardner!

True true ..is I who look fuh mih ting!!.... Lucky for me, you believe that "the pen is mightier the sword", imagine a bad man like you with a sword, we woulda see you in 300!!... you seem educated, calling me passive aggressive and ting... so go up bredda ..victory is yours.

Life (still) Good though.
Never be afraid ....
..to our certain God.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2009, 01:52:03 PM »
An interview with Honduras team capt:

“Del pasado ni Dios se acuerda”: Amado Guevara
El Lobo viene con mente fría, aullidos a tope, colmillo afilado y un look revolucionario... así mismo como suele ser su juego en la cancha

http://www.elheraldo.hn/Ediciones/2009/08/31/Noticias/Del-pasado-ni-Dios-se-acuerda-Amado-Guevara

Por Gerson Yany Gómez: gerson.gomez@elheraldo.hn

Tanto sus palabras como sus pasos ahora son más cautelosos.

La experiencia que lleva encima -tres eliminatorias, cuatro Copa Oro, una Copa América, un Mundial Sub 20- ya lo hacen ser el líder maduro.

Por eso es el capitán, por todo ese recorrido que trae desde 1995 con la camisa más sagrada de un país, por lo tanto fue el propio DT Reinaldo Rueda quien le dio la capitanía al Lobo una vez más, quien no se sacó el gafete en una caja de cereal.

Amado Guevara y su sobriedad llegó ayer al aeropuerto Ramón Villeda Morales de San Pedro Sula. Vestido con una camiseta y gorra negra, la barba más larga que de costumbre -aunque en el 2003 la usó igual- y con palabras que calman al pueblo sediento de la gloria de su Selección.

"Gracias a Dios vengo bien. Sé que será un partido difícil pero lo podemos hacer (ganar)", primeras palabras del sureño y luego continuó: "vamos a tener toda la semana para prepararnos para este juego de verdad durísimo y esperemos que todo salga bien".

¿Miedo a los Warriors?

Históricamente se sabe que la H jamás le ganó a Trinidad y Tobago en Honduras por las eliminatorias. Ni en Tegucigalpa (1-1 en 1988) ni en San Pedro Sula (0-1 en 2001), por lo que el capitán recomienda a todos los involucrados a empujar en la misma ruta.

"Honduras tiene que hacer lo mismo que ha venido haciendo en los juegos anteriores y sobre todo, confiar en Dios", recomendó Guevara.

Pero como todo hombre pensante, el Lobo no quiso hablar de México ni medio gramo, por lo que profundizó en tácticas y estrategias para vencer a los caribeños: "Tenemos que imponer nuestro ritmo, ser inteligentes y ser pacientes, y a la hora de estar frente al marco concretar los goles que necesitamos para ganar, hay que jugar con mucha inteligencia", dijo el Lobo y siguió dando instrucciones: "hay que ganarles con buen fútbol y siendo efectivos a la hora del partido. Pero tenemos que estar claros en que todos estos juegos de la eliminatoria que faltan, van a ser fundamentales. Contra Trinidad no va a ser diferente, son tres puntos importantes y esperamos sacarlos".

El capitán movía los ojos de un lado a otro, el jefe de prensa Edwin Banegas lo custodiaba con lente de mirada corta.

En un instante, hubo que poner al tanto al Lobo de todos los pormenores para el partido. Mientras escuchaba, su sentido auditivo percibió la antelación con la que los caribeños están llegando al país. "Eso demuestra el compromiso que tienen ellos, la seriedad con la que vienen, por eso nosotros tenemos que estar preparados, que nada nos sorprenda", previó el del Toronto FC.

Fantasmas

Sin embargo, Guevara en esta parte de sus declaraciones tuvo dos cambios de actitud, todo a raíz de aquellos que siempre quieren envenenar el proceso:

¿A deshacerse de los fantasmas del pasado con Trinidad? Ya lo hemos hecho con todos, y con Trinidad tenemos que hacerlo si queremos clasificar al Mundial.

En 2001 se estaba confiado de ganar y se quedó eliminado Nunca nos hemos confiado, lo que sucedió antes con Trinidad es parte del pasado y del pasado ni Dios se acuerda. Hay que vivir el presente y confiar en Dios que todo salga bien.

¿Esta es la última chance que queda para ir al Mundial? Ojalá Dios quiera que ésta sea la decisiva, ojalá que esta sea la oportunidad que anhelamos.

En ese ir y venir de actualizaciones, se le consultó sobre el retorno de Edgar Álvarez y Óscar David Suazo.

Vienen de nuevo Edgar y David. Como capitán ¿Cómo lo ves? Ojalá que vengan con todo el ánimo y todas las ganas y que nos ayuden a sacar estos seis puntos que tenemos en disputa ahora, la verdad es que somos un solo país, un mismo equipo y bienvenido todo aquel que venga a apoyar en el objetivo.

* Capitán: 126 Partidos jugó Amado Guevara con la H y anotó 28 veces.

google translation:

"From the past and remember God": Amado Guevara

The Wolf comes with a cool head, howls at top, sharp fangs and a revolutionary look ... así mismo como suele ser su juego en la cancha itself as often their play on the court

Gerson Yany Gómez: gerson.gomez@elheraldo.hn 30.08.09 -

Honduras

Both their words and their steps are now more cautious.

The experience that takes over-three rounds, four Gold Cup, the Copa America, Under-20 World Cup - and make him mature leader.

That is the captain, for all such trips since 1995 bringing the most sacred shirt of a country, therefore it was Reinaldo Rueda DT himself who gave the captaincy to Wolf again who is not got the badge in a box of cereal.

Amado Guevara and his sobriety arrived yesterday at the airport Ramón Villeda Morales San Pedro Sula. Dressed in a black shirt and cap, his beard longer than usual, although in 2003 the well-used words and calming the people thirsting for the glory of his selection.

"Thank God I came good. I know it will be a difficult game but we can do (to win)," first words from the southern and then continued, "we will have all week to prepare for this grueling game of truth and hope that everything goes well ".

¿Miedo a los Warriors? Afraid of the Warriors?

Historically it is known that H never beat Trinidad and Tobago in Honduras for the playoffs. Neither in Tegucigalpa (1-1 in 1988) or San Pedro Sula (0-1 in 2001), so the captain advises all concerned to push on the same route.

"Honduras has to do what it has done in previous games and above all, trust God," advised Guevara.

But as every thinking man, Wolf would not talk of Mexico or half a gram, so deepened in tactics and strategies to overcome the Caribbean: "We must impose our own pace, be smart and be patient, and when standing in front the specific context of goals that need to win, you must play very intelligently, "said Wolf, and continued to give instructions:" You have to beat them with good football and being effective at the party. But we must be clear that all these qualifying games remaining, will be crucial. Against Trinidad is not going to be different, three points and hopefully get them out. "

The captain's eyes moved from side to side, the press officer Edwin Banegas Lens guarding it look short.

In an instant, had to be made aware of the Wolf full details for the party. As he listened, his sense of hearing received the advance with the Caribbean are coming to the country. "That shows the commitment they have, the seriousness with which they come, so we must be prepared, that nothing surprises us," predicted the Toronto FC.

Ghosts

But Guevara in this part of his statements had two changes of attitude, all due to those who always want to poison the process:

To get rid of the ghosts of the past with Trinidad? We complied with all, and Trinidad have to do it if we qualify for the World.

In 2001 he was confident of winning and was removed we never committed, what happened before with Trinidad is in the past and the past and God remembers. One must live the present and trust God that everything goes well.

Is this the last chance left to go to the World? Would God grant that this is the crucial, maybe this is the opportunity we want.

In the ebb and flow of updates, asked about the return of Edgar Alvarez and Oscar David Suazo.

They come back and David Edgar. As captain What do you think? Would that come with all the encouragement and all the enthusiasm and help us get these six points we have now disputed, the truth is that we are one country, one team and welcome anyone who come to support the objective.

* Captain: Amado Guevara played 126 games with the H and scored 28 times.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2009, 01:58:14 PM »
Is there any hard evidence to show that J Lloyd will be playing for T&T? I would like to see him. But I do not want to hear on Friday that he is not even in Honduras. Maybe I might have missed a thread that confirms this. But can someone confirm this.

Last, I really hope that we can get the well needed three points. I know we have won a world cup qualifier in Honduras, but the way I seen Honduras handle Costa Rica at home hmm..... well just leave it at that. Samuel will be a godsend but we need the most help in the center back position. Hopefully Latas can work out something.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »

steups!

...and as we say

Life is Good.

True true ..is I who look fuh mih ting!!.... Lucky for me, you believe that "the pen is mightier the sword", imagine a bad man like you with a sword, we woulda see you in 300!!... you seem educated, calling me passive aggressive and ting... so go up bredda ..victory is yours.

Ah right pardner, whatever you say. thanks for saving meh eh, it's just what i've been waiting for all these yrs, someone like you tuh come around and save me from meh self. thanks again for the enlightenment. i don't know what i would've done without your input.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2009, 02:01:46 PM »

steups!
You real annoying too , but yuh doh hear me cussin you out now do you! if yuh want that kinda relationship wid me lady then fine, yuh got it , ah only hope yuh could handle it BC i real forkin cold and dutty when i ready! and i doh fear ah MDRFKR nowhere @ no time! and for the record, Latas is ah c#nt! and he will prove it on wednesday!

::) ::) ::)

take win yes padnah.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2009, 02:09:13 PM »

steups!

take win yes padnah.
Wham, yuh want tuh play mass and fraid powder, i expect better from you. where's yuh fire??

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2009, 02:15:19 PM »

steups!

take win yes padnah.
Wham, yuh want tuh play mass and fraid powder, i expect better from you. where's yuh fire??

yuh free to go ahead an cuss me out all u want. whatever will make yuh feel good. go ahead  :beermug:

Offline Lifeisgood

• Jr. Warrior
  • Lively Up Yourself!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2009, 02:22:36 PM »

steups!

...and as we say

Life is Good.

Ah right pardner, whatever you say. thanks for saving meh eh, it's just what i've been waiting for all these yrs, someone like you tuh come around and save me from meh self. thanks again for the enlightenment. i don't know what i would've done without your input.

Although I recognize the sarcasm .. I feel like we have made progress...wha we fightin for?? To see who love Trinidad football more?? Wha sense dat makin..  We backin de same side and even though you might not agree with the side dat gettin pick... you will take a win if/when it comes... if we lose - well, let not be for a lack of effort.  I think the lack of effort is what maddens us at times. 

I may be passive-aggressive, you may be aggressive-aggressive ..but at the end of the day .. is all good.  Leh we be glad dat we have a side to back in de hex!! ... imagine if we were Jamaican? ..
Never be afraid ....
..to our certain God.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2009, 02:45:43 PM »
Is there any hard evidence to show that J Lloyd will be playing for T&T? I would like to see him. But I do not want to hear on Friday that he is not even in Honduras. Maybe I might have missed a thread that confirms this. But can someone confirm this.

Last, I really hope that we can get the well needed three points. I know we have won a world cup qualifier in Honduras, but the way I seen Honduras handle Costa Rica at home hmm..... well just leave it at that. Samuel will be a godsend but we need the most help in the center back position. Hopefully Latas can work out something.
And you're right, on friday he will not be in honduras.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2009, 02:50:46 PM »
I saw that Flex post the Honduras team, I been reading different reports that they got some of these players on suspension for this game. Can anyone confirm which players they are?

This is the team Flex posted.
Honduras Squad:

Goalkeepers
Noel Valladares (CD Olimpia), Donis Escober (CD Olimpia), Ricardo Canales (Motagua).

Defence
Edgar Álvarez (Bari/ITA), Osman Chávez (C.D. Platense), Víctor Bernárdez (Anderlecht/BEL), Mauricio Sabillón (Marathón), Maynor Figueroa (Wigan Athletic/ENG), Emilio Izaguirre (Motagua), Erick Norales (Marathón), Carlos Palacios (Real España), Bonieck García (C.D. Olimpia).

Midfielders
Amado Guevara (Toronto FC/CAN), Wilson Palacios (Tottenham Hotspur/ENG), Julio César de León (Torino/ITA), Hendry Thomas (Wigan Athletic/ENG), Ramón Núñez (Cruz Azul/MEX), Danilo Turcios (CD Olimpia), Melvin Valladares (Real España).

Forwards
Walter Martinez (Marathón), Carlos Costly (Wigan Athletic/ENG), Carlos Pavón (Real España), Jerry Palacios (Marathón), David Suazo (Benfica/POR).

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »
I saw that Flex post the Honduras team, I been reading different reports that they got some of these players on suspension for this game. Can anyone confirm which players they are?

This is the team Flex posted.
Honduras Squad:

Goalkeepers

Defence

Midfielders

Forwards
Ah know wilison polacios and carlos costly for sure, but there's also another fella , can't seem tuh recall his name.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2009, 04:04:05 PM »
So no J lloyd? Or Zamora? .........Talk about false hope.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »

where you getting this from? either way?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »
Lawd is only monday people wait till fuentes strt 2 post from Honduras u go c who dey and who not dey.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »
??? I guess you're one of those that does come on the forum when it's close to game time. Read the board, you might see where on one of the threads where they are supposedly coming....better yet, look at page 1 on this thread, yuh might see the tea, Latas call up.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2009, 04:39:41 PM »
Sorry Airman that I do not have the luxury of spending as much time as you on here. I am absorbed by other commtiments (work, school, playing football). Anyways,  I still have not gotten a clear yes or no answer. This is reminding me of the lead up to the El Salvador game when there was alot of speculation, and no clear answer. I would like to see both of them play, but there is no need to get our hopes up, only to find out later that they are still in England.

All I am looking for is a yes or no. So can someone please tell me if they are or not?

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2009, 04:44:07 PM »
Sorry Airman that I do not have the luxury of spending as much time as you on here. I am absorbed by other commtiments (work, school, playing football). Anyways,  I still have not gotten a clear yes or no answer. This is reminding me of the lead up to the El Salvador game when there was alot of speculation, and no clear answer. I would like to see both of them play, but there is no need to get our hopes up, only to find out later that they are still in England.

All I am looking for is a yes or no. So can someone please tell me if they are or not?
Both Zamora and Jlloyd Samuel is in the 22 man squad fot the upcomming games the list is on the first page of this Thread if u wanna see the squad don't see no reason why Jlloyd wouldn't play in the game however Zamora have came up with another injury right before the game didn't play in his last league game...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 04:45:54 PM by Trinidogg »

1]; } ?>