March 28, 2024, 04:39:50 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (05-Sept-2009).  (Read 129324 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is how they demolished Ja 2-0 in San Pedro Sula.
« Reply #331 on: September 04, 2009, 08:40:24 PM »
sorry for allyuh.  Watch how we demolishing them tmw. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 04, 2009, 09:24:38 PM »
sorry for allyuh.  Watch how we demolishing them tmw. 

Cosignnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (05-Sept-2009).
« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2009, 09:33:11 PM »
That is the kinda b.s. games these other teams does play.  When dey come trini, we need to let them practice in the graveyard behind the Arima Veladrome....Nonesense man, nonsense...

Haha LOLOL!!! that damn funny there, but very true, we don't use the mind game against opposing teams, and to put the icing on the cake our supporters are very friendly to them. We does be nicer to the opposition than to our own blasted team.
The U.S. don't play those silly games.its only dem spanish and arabs or eastern europeans who does resort to those low down chesey behavior. so far the usa has been pretty decent.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 04, 2009, 09:57:49 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ftWNQhNYWY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2t91nZ-1Hk

Reggae fan, ah feel after tomorrow yuh go become a believer. Wait the mere fact that your here makes you a believer.  :beermug:  :cheers:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 04, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »
Yeah sorry about that dude .wow say what .

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 04, 2009, 10:26:02 PM »

Are you trying to cheer us up before our game RF? ;D Like you know how much we enjoy watching Jamaica lose?! :devil:

Members of our team if allyuh reading this, RF just reminded us that beating Honduras tomorrow will also be like beating Jamaica at the same time since they recently lost to Honduras at the same venue!
So allyuh take care of business tomorrow and its not only 3 vital wcq points but also like beating Jamaica as well! ;)

Nice one RF those video clips were inspiring! Now watch how the number one Caribbean team deals with Honduras in their yard despite us not going to the Gold Cup and playing any warm-up games!  :chilling:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 10:55:15 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 04, 2009, 10:29:15 PM »
dat real hard
buh we go make things right tomorrow
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game Viewing Thread for T&T vs. Hondurus
« Reply #338 on: September 04, 2009, 11:09:18 PM »
Yea its showing on CNMG on Flow but does anyone know if CNMG shows on Direct TV trinidad?

and if yes..what is the channel number...

thanks

they have no local based forumites with Direct Tv ?

If any person on this forum living in T&T has the service can you kindly inform me what channel CNMG is please and thanks

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 04, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »

The referee is American and one of the linesmen is Jamaican.
I suspect if the hondurans play nasty we will see some sending offs, I think this is in favor of TT , no cheating or curry favor for the homeside.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 04, 2009, 11:36:22 PM »
I meant, who is the new skipper for tomorrow's game???..

Dog as reported by Francis Joseph in d Guardian. So nuff peeps go strt d day cussin b4 dey go market.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini/Aussie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 04, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »
Good luck T&T..play hard and enjoy the game ...the result will come....cheers.

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Is the game showing anywhere live in the UK
« Reply #342 on: September 05, 2009, 12:18:55 AM »
People is the game showing live anywhere in the uk, Trini bar maybe?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game Viewing Thread for T&T vs. Hondurus
« Reply #343 on: September 05, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »
Yea its showing on CNMG on Flow but does anyone know if CNMG shows on Direct TV trinidad?

and if yes..what is the channel number...

thanks

they have no local based forumites with Direct Tv ?

If any person on this forum living in T&T has the service can you kindly inform me what channel CNMG is please and thanks

I'm not living in T&T but as far as I'm aware CNMG is the same as C-TV with this internet link to view http://www.ctntworld.com/livestream/index.html
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Is the game showing anywhere live in the UK
« Reply #344 on: September 05, 2009, 01:16:21 AM »
People is the game showing live anywhere in the uk, Trini bar maybe?

For those of you who wish to view the game in London, it will be showing LIVE at The Sports Cafe, in London's Haymarket, 80 Haymarket, SW1Y 4TE (2mins walk from Piccadilly Circus tube).

Admission £5 b4 midnight & more thereafter! Discount entry has been arranged for T&T Soca Warriors football supporters wearing their T&T football tops. Please note Brazil vs Argentina game will be on at the same time and you are likley to be greatly outnumbered by those noisey South American fans watching their game on other screens so hearing the Honduras vs T&T game clearly could be difficult when they start making lots of noise!
Note Honduras vs T&T match kicks-off LIVE at 2am GMT Sat.night/Sun.morning!
Alternatively if you have broadband you may watch game at home via Internet (see link below for event facebook page with full details) but of course the atmosphere won't be the same as viewing game in the Sports Cafe amongst friends and fellow supporters!

Event Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139937439456

All the best to our Soca Warriors today in your efforts to bring home the 3 points and keep us in contention for a spot in South Africa. Please do your best to make sure you spoil RF's day!!  ;)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: September 05, 2009, 01:26:20 AM »
bh here....ghost in dey face

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 05, 2009, 02:02:38 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

De man say dey couldn't even do ah proper coup.  He say they jus embarass de man instead ah shooting him.

who video is dat dread?

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #347 on: September 05, 2009, 02:10:27 AM »
Hey reggaefan you sad sad individual how are things? Still sour by the look of it. Hows Ja's world cup campaign going? Oh yeah i forgot, it isnt.

Thanks for the post though  :D.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 05, 2009, 02:45:06 AM »
Win the damn game!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 05, 2009, 02:50:41 AM »
Any uk showing? Maybe trini Bar

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 05, 2009, 02:54:53 AM »
I wouldn't call 2 nil a demolishing.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 05, 2009, 03:42:04 AM »
That match could have been a draw or even a win for Jamaica,I watched it,the first goal 2 defenders stood up and allowed the attacker to get the ball and score,the second was never a penalty,the Hond attacker kicked the the ball away from goal and it would have gone out of play.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 05, 2009, 04:43:32 AM »

Are you trying to cheer us up before our game RF? ;D Like you know how much we enjoy watching Jamaica lose?! :devil:

Members of our team if allyuh reading this, RF just reminded us that beating Honduras tomorrow will also be like beating Jamaica at the same time since they recently lost to Honduras at the same venue!
So allyuh take care of business tomorrow and its not only 3 vital wcq points but also like beating Jamaica as well! ;)

Nice one RF those video clips were inspiring! Now watch how the number one Caribbean team deals with Honduras in their yard despite us not going to the Gold Cup and playing any warm-up games!  :chilling:

The fact that my team has long been out of the Hex has allowed me to sit back and enjoy the Hex from a neutral's perspective. I just ordered the Brazil v Argentina game on PPV for today, and have the Mexico vs USA game lined up later, all in High Definition. I am sure i'l be able to catch a view of the other Hex game that wont be televised (T&T vs Hon) somewhere on the Net later. I have about 16 recorded games of Ja on my DVR, including the two we play agaianst Brazil, England and our 3 world cup games. I also have a couple of T&Ts world cup games, and the last games you played vs Mexico.

Yes, it would have been great to have my team in the Hex, but thats just the way the game of football is. Thats what the passion for the game is all about. Victory will be even sweeter next time we get to tehe Hex...we will not fail the next time for sure.

I like Honduras' chance of progressing to the world cup, have been a big fan of theirs for years now. They are perhaps the only team in the region that can match the Reggaeboyz mano a mano in the physical department. Their fans are true supporters, and by the looks of things, football is well supported in their country.

The USA will be there one way or the other, Costa Rica has put themselves in a position where it will be hard for them to not get an automatic position.

It will take a MIRACLE for the bottom 2 to climb into the top 4. Defeat for any of the bottom two today will all but eliminate them.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 04:48:42 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 05, 2009, 04:58:52 AM »

The fact that my team has long been out of the Hex has allowed me to sit back and enjoy the Hex from a neutral's perspective. I just ordered the Brazil v Argentina game on PPV for today, and have the Mexico vs USA game lined up later, all in High Definition. I am sure i'l be able to catch a view of the other Hex game that wont be televised (T&T vs Hon) somewhere on the Net later. I have about 16 recorded games of Ja on my DVR, including the two we play agaianst Brazil, England and our 3 world cup games. I also have a couple of T&Ts world cup games, and the last games you played vs Mexico.

Yes, it would have been great to have my team in the Hex, but thats just the way the game of football is. Thats what the passion for the game is all about. Victory will be even sweeter next time we get to tehe Hex...we will not fail the next time for sure.

I like Honduras' chance of progressing to the world cup, have been a big fan of theirs for years now. They are perhaps the only team in the region that can match the Reggaeboyz mano a mano in the physical department. Their fans are true supporters, and by the looks of things, football is well supported in their country.

The USA will be there one way or the other, Costa Rica has put themselves in a position where it will be hard for them to not get an automatic position.

It will take a MIRACLE for the bottom 2 to climb into the top 4. Defeat for any of the bottom two today will all but eliminate them.

*yawn*
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #354 on: September 05, 2009, 05:00:47 AM »

Whatever it is you talking about probably coming very late on because your youth teams not beating anybody. Jamaicans have good speed but it isn't as if teams can't cope the "physicality"  

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 05, 2009, 05:36:16 AM »
Dealing with very physical teams seems to be getting easier,just look at Africa,the Ghanas,Cameroons and Nigeria have been thecnically dismantled by the less physical like Tunisia and Egypt.All the very best teams are multi faceted,physicality being part of it.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 05, 2009, 08:15:02 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-XSc5jsSDZc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-XSc5jsSDZc</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSc5jsSDZc

@ Latapy's sarcasism at 1:40...btw i think Yorke's timing of retirement news is to take some pressure off the lads
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 09:00:40 AM by Babalawo »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 05, 2009, 08:18:05 AM »
you really have ah fleckin politician finish yuh know...

man does talk shit with ah straight expressionless face.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

i could picture you with ah big belly lounge back in ah chair in the red house, and refusing to answer questions about yuh ministry.. yuh go fit right in.. lol
ah had to see more from the ministry to cool the pre-game jitters, put tings in perspective,organize weself  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/user/ministryofnoise#play/all/uploads-all/2/UKUOCmiZ7bk

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 05, 2009, 08:46:49 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-XSc5jsSDZc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-XSc5jsSDZc</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSc5jsSDZc

Latapy was playing mind games with dem reporters.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 05, 2009, 08:51:49 AM »
Ince, Akile, Jlloyd, Abu Bakr, Spann,  Edwards, Bleeder, Keon Daniel, Glen, Jones and one other in blue.

1]; } ?>