March 28, 2024, 06:38:41 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (05-Sept-2009).  (Read 129264 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (05-Sept-2009).
« Reply #780 on: September 05, 2009, 09:04:35 PM »
Now is that it or do we still have a chance? I like to dream ??? ??? ???

Yeah...we do actually.

Win all.

And Honduras hadda loss all.
You serious Bourbon??....but in all honesty...with way we playing we don't deserve to be in the World Cup...we just not ready...and ah not being negative deliberately, but just keeping it real....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #781 on: September 05, 2009, 09:04:55 PM »
But that mean we do better than Costa Rica.

LOL...aye all yuh making me laugh in spite of my self....

Better to laugh, life too short. This campaign was in trouble long before this match. It was always going to be a difficult ask against a team playing well at home. With 13 points you have to think that Honduras have their progress into the WC in their own hands.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #782 on: September 05, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »

the chance still there but that going to take alot of prayers

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 05, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »
WE NOT READY!!! SIMPLE AS THAT! Fail to prepare; prepare to fail. Remember, Honduras played alot of friendlies against good opposition in the past months. USA was in the GOLD CUP and Confederations Cup. Mexico was in the Gold Cup. Costa Rica is unbeatable at home and they are a class above us.

WE NOT READY!

I say involved those under -20's for the rest of the campaign. Use them, let them take the licks now and gain experience. Ince, Dog, Spann..........dey all need to go.

Jones, shame. Premiership BIG striker and can't score a goal. NO shots to test the keeper. Waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring in young some hungry fowards to gain the experience at this level.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: September 05, 2009, 09:06:51 PM »
You guys realize them fellaz had like mad space in midfiled and our midfielders still coudln't do none? they were packed in the back KJ and glen eh get no space... midfielders eh create none from the middle...

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: September 05, 2009, 09:07:10 PM »
How has Trinidad prepared?? St. Kitts? What sort of REAL preparation did we do? And EXPECT TO BEAT THESE TEAMS?? YR AFTER YR, IS DE SAME SHITTTT!!!!

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #786 on: September 05, 2009, 09:08:03 PM »
I say involved those under -20's for the rest of the campaign. Use them, let them take the licks now and gain experience. Ince, Dog, Spann..........dey all need to go.

You want them to get accustomed to losing?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: September 05, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »
brown sugar, i would not even respond to you, waste of time just like the soccer team, lol

STEUPS!! wah u still doin on here. why u doh go watch some baseball or someting.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: September 05, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »

Yeah...we do actually.

Win all.

And Honduras hadda loss all.
You serious Bourbon??....but in all honesty...with way we playing we don't deserve to be in the World Cup...we just not ready...and ah not being negative deliberately, but just keeping it real....

Nope....we dont. But think bout it.

Wha other positive it have to look foward to? the U-20's...knowing full well when dey reach senior team...it likely to have de same folly going on? Dat go be more heart breaking cuz we know full well what we capable of.

Sadly...FIFA statutes doh have no clauses or nuttin for a federation to be removed.......and yeh..i went and check....so...as it is...we screwed.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: September 05, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »
Anybody ready to accept fighting for that 4th spot hope Mexico get a cut ass 2nite...

Hmmmm ... Gio eh having that.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 09:25:37 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 05, 2009, 09:11:13 PM »
How has Trinidad prepared?? St. Kitts? What sort of REAL preparation did we do? And EXPECT TO BEAT THESE TEAMS?? YR AFTER YR, IS DE SAME SHITTTT!!!!
well stop supporting, and just to show how much of a WAGGONIST YUH IS.....What under 20 team yuh want play for the rest of the qualification? is it the one that's playing under20 WC? the under 20 team that is over seas RIGHT NOW? JACK ARSE

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 05, 2009, 09:11:54 PM »
hmm eh eh come check the danger ,hmm latapy is the manager .

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 05, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »

1. It's Trinidad AND TOBAGO...

2. Jack gave up on this campaign but it seems as though there is some plan to keep the U-20's together and groom them to play a major role in the next campaign...so the last part of your post may be mute going forward, but who knows...is the TTFF we dealing with....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: September 05, 2009, 09:13:03 PM »
D under 20's is d next set ah fellas dat go get screwed.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 05, 2009, 09:15:22 PM »
NEVER................... not wid de FIFA VP that TnT Have.......

sarcasm
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: September 05, 2009, 09:15:58 PM »
You guys realize them fellaz had like mad space in midfiled and our midfielders still coudln't do none? they were packed in the back KJ and glen eh get no space... midfielders eh create none from the middle...

what is the problem with birchall? why isnt he playing? did i miss something? all of the goals can be attributed to no pressnce in the midfield. dog needs to retire like dwight. abu akr and samuel were bright spots. ive said enough about jones and daniel....wasting time!!! sorry to say but when i saw the line up and saw theobold name on that list i told a patna we was getting 4....i was wrong though...we scored one!

unfortunately we cant really use the U20's because of the world cup but definitely changes need to be made before wednesday. this performance was horrible...and it started with the team selection.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 05, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »
All the talk bout how bad we play..and ah won't argue, but the boys tried...buh hear nah...Honduras playing ball...when ah team hot , they will make anybody look soft...Still..well done boys...ah still not convinced KJ should be a Striker, he have issues playing back to goal, not every frontman can do this at the Intl. level..he is the type of target man that should be recieving in the air from wing, not on the ground back to goal, yuh might as well put lil Tinto or Glen to do that, he don't have no major advantage recieving like that, back to goal, 3 men on...Center of Gravity to high to avoid so many...Stern had the turn, cause he had the opportunity to develop it...KJ don't have turn, he have sky...have him fall slightly back, and have the wings whip them in...we started of with middle, and then me doh know whey it disappear..Honduras, just come straight down deh, cause the defense to rush, and keep slipping it past them...and couldn't see where they were/went, they got  left out...just wasn't where they should be...though one time, ah see dog make ah stop, big clearance down field, and who pick it up...K Daniel....how come he was quite downfield when we was under pressure.....If we not goingto whip more than 5 crossed balls, put KJ beind the strikers or play Scotland, Baptiste, Stern or somebody else with Glen.....I liked Tinto hustle. Jll cool (inspite of playing with Daniel - experience), Ince shotblocking (when he could)...well done guys, but that could never be enough...will have to work harder still....if yuh can't, do like some and decline the invitation  
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 09:20:02 PM by maxg »

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #797 on: September 05, 2009, 09:16:44 PM »

what is the problem with birchall? why isnt he playing? did i miss something? all of the goals can be attributed to no pressnce in the midfield. dog needs to retire like dwight. abu akr and samuel were bright spots. ive said enough about jones and daniel....wasting time!!! sorry to say but when i saw the line up and saw theobold name on that list i told a patna we was getting 4....i was wrong though...we scored one!

unfortunately we cant really use the U20's because of the world cup but definitely changes need to be made before wednesday. this performance was horrible...and it started with the team selection.

birchall injured

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 05, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »

Oh lord....yuh eh find I have enough to deal with tonight to bitch slap mih wid dis reality check.....I thought yuh was mih friend.... ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 05, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »

1. It's Trinidad AND TOBAGO...

2. Jack gave up on this campaign but it seems as though there is some plan to keep the U-20's together and groom them to play a major role in the next campaign...so the last part of your post may be mute going forward, but who knows...is the TTFF we dealing with....

Remember....August 2006 was de same ting. Dis Federation accustom talking in poetry and living in prose. Dis is wha i saying..it eh have no promise dat tings go change. We go be cussing even more because guess wha...dis crop talented.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: September 05, 2009, 09:19:16 PM »

Oh lord....yuh eh find I have enough to deal with tonight to bitch slap mih wid dis reality check.....I thought yuh was mih friend.... ;D

Yuh friend does keep in real.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 05, 2009, 09:21:32 PM »

birchall injured

thanks the ice...but i think chris injured wud ah still give we more effort in d middle than dem fellas out there. lawd!!!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 05, 2009, 09:22:21 PM »
BACK TO SCHOOL.. 5 + 9 =14

Have faith Trinbago
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 05, 2009, 09:22:36 PM »
well mexico score again
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: September 05, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »
BACK TO SCHOOL.. 5 + 9 =14

Have faith Trinbago

Faith witout works is dead. Faith is not d problem.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: September 05, 2009, 09:26:21 PM »
Anybody ready to accept fighting for that 4th spot hope Mexico get a cut ass 2nite...

Hmmmm ... Gio eh having that.

So said so done.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 05, 2009, 09:27:56 PM »
NIGHTMARE CAMPAIGN is hopefully over

we had no luck for 85minutes...

Ince- Poor game.. a night when he had to be huge he did poorly... oh well you cant always have a great game and he is human...

Edwards- Poor.. expected better

Abu Bark did very good tonight...He proved me wrong... BUT.. he gets caught out and is a "easy beat" and he HAS to improve on those 2 things... other than that we have a good enough CB to work with for the future

Dog- OK...Time is up but I appreciate his effort tonight.. thanks Skipper

JL'Samuel was good.. few stupid mistakes but he looked like the EPL player he his... good shift

Spann- Could have done much more...did some good things but lost the ball too easily

Noel- Typical Trent performance.. a poor man's Birchall job... good effort though

Theobald- Good shift...hustled well and rarely gave the ball away.. had a decent game.. but could do much better

Daniel- Poor again... disappointed with his last 5 games...

KJ- OK.. nothing special..looked like a championship or league 1 footballer... Still little sign of commitment and class that a striker should have..

Glenn- poor...ssfl performance

Subs

Tinto- My Man of the match.. came on and added a different dimension and showed hunger and aggression and smart play .. still has alot to learn but definitely our new national hero for 2014...he need sto get out of this country and play pro ball in Europe for our sakes

L.Andrews- Did very well.. good hustle and lost the ball probably once...good shift

Baptiste- Nice hunger even when we are so far down and did well.. brought the absent luck with his easy goal ..

Stern John was sorely missed tonight.. you have no idea

Birchall would have been helpful... Lawrence too..

Julias James should be in this squad... Roberts...Hyland...

COLIN SAMUEL WAS NECESSARY TONIGHT

Stupid mistakes from Latapy in terms of squad selection(not starting xi..more the 21 man squad)

Anyway.. onto 2014... the future is bright and with a blend of the "new experienced" players we have a great chance of getting to Brazil 2014...we finishing 3rd

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 05, 2009, 09:30:09 PM »
We waste edwards tonight first game in a long time he look so poor not fair to keep him in that right back position he is to important all our offence goes through him...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 05, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

Abu Bark did very good tonight...He proved me wrong... BUT.. he gets caught out and is a "easy beat" and he HAS to improve on those 2 things... other than that we have a good enough CB to work with for the future

Which is what I've been saying all along....I have no idea why you were so hard on him, I've seen worse from players who in the side for far longer....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: September 05, 2009, 09:33:03 PM »
Once d TTFF around we go have nightmare campaign unless d bring in a Don Leo type who runs his own ship.

1]; } ?>