April 29, 2024, 04:01:41 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 168541 times)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy names squad for El Salvador.
« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2009, 01:08:49 PM »
hoax. ban sam

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2009, 01:30:48 PM »
lincoln phillips    oliver "pinkee" camps

jack "d brain" warner   he son   oliver scamps   dick greedy

3 fellas from laventille

patrick manning     he wifey     panday d manday

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
Clayton Ince, Marvin Phillip

Silvio Spann, Keyeno Thomas, Marvin Andrews, Dennis Lawrence, Avery John

Carlos Edwards, Hayden Tinto, Russell Latapy, Collin Samuel, Keon Daniel, Christopher Birchall, Dwight Yorke, Khaleem Hyland

Bobby Zamora, Cornell Glen, Kenwyne Jones.

Some technical problem with Jlloyd Samuel ah hear.

Confirmed Sam?

If yes my starting XI

Ince

Carlos
Dog
Lawrence
Avery

Tinto
Yorke
Birchall
Samuel

KJ
Latapy

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2009, 01:40:08 PM »
SM you have yorke starting
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 09, 2009, 01:44:50 PM »
No way in this green earth he could leave out Scotty. And if that's the best defense he could come up with we in trouble.

I taking chain up.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »
No way in this green earth he could leave out Scotty. And if that's the best defense he could come up with we in trouble.

I taking chain up.

oh really?

so who pray tell is missing in that defence?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2009, 01:53:04 PM »

I taking chain up.

I feel Scotty get drop after the Costa Rica game... you could tell Scotty does not want to be in the T&T team... asking to miss games cuz of club games 3 days later... his facebook status when we layed USA away in the last 4 was "What am I doing here ???? "

He does not try as hard for T&T as he does for Club..he's never been prolific or great for us anyway so I couldnt be bothered...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2009, 02:06:38 PM »
My Eleven

Ince
Edwards, Andrews, Lawrence, John
    Tinto, Birchall, Spann, Daniel
                Zamora, Glen

Subs

Latapy
Jones
Samuel
Hyland
Yorke

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2009, 02:38:18 PM »
No Trent Noel?

I hope this is NOT the official team for Wednesday.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2009, 02:41:06 PM »

I taking chain up.

I feel Scotty get drop after the Costa Rica game... you could tell Scotty does not want to be in the T&T team... asking to miss games cuz of club games 3 days later... his facebook status when we layed USA away in the last 4 was "What am I doing here ???? "

He does not try as hard for T&T as he does for Club..he's never been prolific or great for us anyway so I couldnt be bothered...

Remember when ah tell yuh that last yr yuh cuss me out and said he had stomach surgery, the truth is them fellas doh play wid heart for we breds, he, KJ, yorke, lawrence, and clyde leon.  it's time they bring in roberts and glenn as starters, dem fellas more goal hungry.

BTW i don't think latas would leave trent noel out his squad.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:01:19 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2009, 02:41:40 PM »

I taking chain up.

I called him this morning and there was no answer... either he ducking or he on his way  :-[

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »

I taking chain up.

I called him this morning and there was no answer... either he ducking or he on his way  :-[

yea well tell yuh boy if he on his way to give his all this time and maybe we will appreciate him ... that's all we want..100% commitment and desire... if he not willing to run and gun like he would for Wigan tell him to f**k off... no lie

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »
So Scotty was depressed and annoyed and lashing out on facebook about no playing time because... he doh really want to play? OK.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:03:09 PM by Cool Beans »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 09, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »

I taking chain up.

yea well tell yuh boy if he on his way to give his all this time and maybe we will appreciate him ... that's all we want..100% commitment and desire... if he not willing to run and gun like he would for Wigan tell him to f**k off... no lie

You have a lot to learn.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 09, 2009, 03:03:48 PM »
CB and Elan alyah ,backing ah dead horse guys ,cause he not even on the team look like he even get drop .jagdeosingh should be on this team.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:06:08 PM by Quagmire »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 09, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »

I taking chain up.

You have a lot to learn.

about?

That I cant criticize a player for coming here in a world cup qualifier and holding back and f**king around then will run his socks off in a pre season friendly for a club...

f**k you elan.. I cant take your bullshit anymore...I will disrespect you publicly cuz i not face to face with you..which you should be thankful for.. keep your comments and opinions to yourself when it comes to T&T football matters...if you want to debate United Chelsea stuff fair enouh...When it comes to my country's football back the f**k up

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 09, 2009, 03:22:14 PM »
As I C iz Sam I know it eh d squad. M y peeps tell meh Latas have d squad in he back pocket and nobody eh pick him includin Sam.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 09, 2009, 03:23:50 PM »

That I cant criticize a player for coming here in a world cup qualifier and holding back and f**king around then will run his socks off in a pre season friendly for a club...

No one... not a Swansea fan or a Wigan fan or even a St. Johnstone fan will ever tell you Scotty ran his socks off in any game ever. These are the people that call him lazy. The same Scotty that plays for us is the same Scotty that plays for them. Except, with them, he has a midfield behind him. Same with KJ.

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 09, 2009, 03:28:28 PM »
I would like to see Glen and Jones up front

Midfield go be Tinto, Birchy, Hyland, Samuel

Back four Edwards, Avery, Dog/Lawrence, Abu Bakr (played well the last game, speed, good hustle, would love to see him back as CB)

and of course goalie is Ince.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 09, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »

No one... not a Swansea fan or a Wigan fan or even a St. Johnstone fan will ever tell you Scotty ran his socks off in any game ever. These are the people that call him lazy. The same Scotty that plays for us is the same Scotty that plays for them. Except, with them, he has a midfield behind him. Same with KJ.

I've seen him play for Swansea and he shows more effort than he does for T&T... Swansea midfield is not as good as a T&T midfield in my opinion...

he just does not care...simple.

Yea Stern does not do that much hustling but at least he is willing to die for the shirt by comign her 100% focused and ready to give his all... and he scores for us too... Something Scotty struggles to do... So the midfield like Stern then?

Give me a break

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 09, 2009, 03:39:28 PM »

Swansea midfield is not as good as a T&T midfield in my opinion...
You didn't see enough Swansea.

Yea Stern does not do that much hustling but at least he is willing to die for the shirt by comign her 100% focused and ready to give his all... and he scores for us too... Something Scotty struggles to do... So the midfield like Stern then?
So your argument is Stern could score without a midfield, so any striker who cares should do the same? Is a lot of uncaring strikers out there then.

Stern makes his own chances. Like he did playing with Southampton. Not every striker is Stern.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 09, 2009, 03:50:13 PM »

Back four Edwards, Avery, Dog/Lawrence, Abu Bakr (played well the last game, speed, good hustle, would love to see him back as CB)

wrong game u watch boi. No part of Bakr game involves speed ...but he did read the play well in Mexico.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 09, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »

wrong game u watch boi. No part of Bakr game involves speed ...but he did read the play well in Mexico.

Bakr has as much speed as Dog. D only difference is Bakr has a good free kick.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #353 on: August 09, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
People STILL need an explanation as to why Dwight Yorke should be on the team.

The man earlier this year was MOM in a win vs Arsenal.

there is no more intelligent or defensively better player on the field.

JEEZZZ MAN!!

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 09, 2009, 04:11:18 PM »
People STILL need an explanation as to why Dwight Yorke should be on the team.

The man earlier this year was MOM in a win vs Arsenal.

there is no more intelligent or defensively better player on the field.

JEEZZZ MAN!!

VB

ALL DEY SEEIN IS HE AGE AND HE HAVE NO CLUB.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 09, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »

I taking chain up.

oh really?

so who pray tell is missing in that defence?

The problem is inclusion.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 09, 2009, 04:19:54 PM »

I taking chain up.

You have a lot to learn.

about?

f**k you elan.. I cant take your bullshit anymore...I will disrespect you publicly cuz i not face to face with you..which you should be thankful for.. keep your comments and opinions to yourself when it comes to T&T football matters...if you want to debate United Chelsea stuff fair enouh...When it comes to my country's football back the f**k up

I will laugh at you, cause you don't know. You would not want to meet me face to face son, you won't like it. Imagine I am a bitter pill to swallow now, much less if you meet me. You talking about country and does post in English slang. What a joker. Keep cussing nah. You cyah disrespect me, I am not a child like you. Grow up nah man.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #357 on: August 09, 2009, 04:22:10 PM »
aye allyuh could ignore my line up if u want 2

but d brain have a weeggeeeeee board in he crib and he lafffin at allyuh at d same f#@kin time..................butt suddenly pinkee go suffer a stroke in he mother neck

d brain jr go take he place......see joe public

and allyuh children go suck salt just like allyuh

and it will b on to 2014 and 2018 and d u20 go b under 95 years old buy then

and so on and so on and so on and so on

and d brain son will get richer and richer meanwhile you go be arguing wid dee rest of us

buy den camps and phillips and greedy and d asian vice president in d ttff and d rest of d unknowns in d ttff administration go pass dat shit on to dey chilldren

and dey children go beee in charge......meanwhile allyuh suckin salt and who knows whatever else..................

then d rest ah allyuh go come right back here....36o degrees.......wondering about 2014 and beyond....asking d same questions and arguing with your children and grand children about what should be and what should not be from day one to whatever................suckers....................by then scamps go be a billionaire.....dick greedy cyah carry jw balls and he jock straps anymore..............and allyuh children and grand children go be carrying he sons big stones.

what a f%$kin legacy.

i am starting to like d brain. dey still have stupid people in dee thousands in trinidad and tobago.

i coming tru next year wid a get rich quick scheme. mudda fu#@ers.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 09, 2009, 04:41:38 PM »
aye allyuh could ignore my line up if u want 2

but d brain have a weeggeeeeee board in he crib and he lafffin at allyuh at d same f#@kin time..................butt suddenly pinkee go suffer a stroke in he mother neck

d brain jr go take he place......see joe public

and allyuh children go suck salt just like allyuh

and it will b on to 2014 and 2018 and d u20 go b under 95 years old buy then

and so on and so on and so on and so on

and d brain son will get richer and richer meanwhile you go be arguing wid dee rest of us

buy den camps and phillips and greedy and d asian vice president in d ttff and d rest of d unknowns in d ttff administration go pass dat shit on to dey chilldren

and dey children go beee in charge......meanwhile allyuh suckin salt and who knows whatever else..................

then d rest ah allyuh go come right back here....36o degrees.......wondering about 2014 and beyond....asking d same questions and arguing with your children and grand children about what should be and what should not be from day one to whatever................suckers....................by then scamps go be a billionaire.....dick greedy cyah carry jw balls and he jock straps anymore..............and allyuh children and grand children go be carrying he sons big stones.

what a f%$kin legacy.

i am starting to like d brain. dey still have stupid people in dee thousands in trinidad and tobago.

i coming tru next year wid a get rich quick scheme. mudda fu#@ers.
:yawning:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 09, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

ah dun tell allyuh ahready, ELAN is ah bloody TROLL!! just like JA2099 and CO. he's just ah local product, while dem fellas is foreign trolls.

1]; } ?>