April 29, 2024, 10:12:04 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 168640 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy names squad for El Salvador.
« Reply #360 on: August 09, 2009, 05:20:15 PM »

ah dun tell allyuh ahready, ELAN is ah bloody TROLL!! just like JA2099 and CO. he's just ah local product, while dem fellas is foreign trolls.

Glad yuh make meh out. Keep watching me.  :P
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 09, 2009, 05:21:28 PM »
I hope that line up Sam post is not true because ah really cyah believe Marvin Andrews get call up.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #362 on: August 09, 2009, 05:29:04 PM »
ah man bawl abu bakr have speed, dat deserve some kinda post of the year award....abu bakr real slow, my coach use to always quarrel about me being slow and abu bakr ten times slower than me on his best day.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 09, 2009, 05:34:53 PM »
where scottie?
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 09, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »
ah man bawl abu bakr have speed, dat deserve some kinda post of the year award....abu bakr real slow, my coach use to always quarrel about me being slow and abu bakr ten times slower than me on his best day.

Speed probably have a new definition.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 09, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »
where scottie?

Scottie don't have heart when he play for T&T, so he cyah make that squad.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 09, 2009, 05:40:41 PM »
where scottie?

running his socks off for Wigan..where he wants to be

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 09, 2009, 06:27:42 PM »
where scottie?

Hey....at least d man gettin more respect dere...

men sayin he doh play with heart for TT...but in truth he has not been given a fair shot....d last eg was him being subbed instead of stern against (honduras or el sal.) when it was clearr dat he was doin much more...
stern and KJ and Glen have done no more dan Scotland 2 be included in this qualifying campaign..

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 09, 2009, 06:41:55 PM »
I would like to see Glen and Jones up front

Midfield go be Tinto, Birchy, Hyland, Samuel

Back four Edwards, Avery, Dog/Lawrence, Abu Bakr (played well the last game, speed, good hustle, would love to see him back as CB)

and of course goalie is Ince.

wrong game u watch boi. No part of Bakr game involves speed ...but he did read the play well in Mexico.

Bakr has as much speed as Dog. D only difference is Bakr has a good free kick.

u must be joking ........ like u doh understand what speed is. Bakr at dead slow and stop. Andrews way faster with much poorer ball control
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 09, 2009, 06:45:56 PM »
where scottie?

men sayin he doh play with heart for TT...but in truth he has not been given a fair shot....d last eg was him being subbed instead of stern against (honduras or el sal.) when it was clearr dat he was doin much more...
stern and KJ and Glen have done no more dan Scotland 2 be included in this qualifying campaign..
You mad breddren! scotty played the most games of all the strikers we have, with 9 games so far for the whole 2010WQC with roberts and stern playing the least amount of games.

glenn scored 3 goals for the campaign stern scored two KJ scored one and roberts scored one! as ah matter of fact the only forward who eh score up till now is scotty and he had 9 games under his belt with 5 starts.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:49:06 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 09, 2009, 07:24:27 PM »
I am guessing that Scotland would not just turn down a chance to play for T&T.  His manager is really a bastard when it comes to releasing players for international duty so my guess is he told him if he goes he won't play the first week or something like that.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 09, 2009, 07:39:53 PM »
I am guessing that Scotland would not just turn down a chance to play for T&T.  His manager is really a bastard when it comes to releasing players for international duty so my guess is he told him if he goes he won't play the first week or something like that.
Are you talking about Martinez? if so, I highly doubt it's his manager that is influencing him not to come for the game.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 09, 2009, 07:48:14 PM »
where scottie?

u cyah be serious wid dat statement. plenty ah we on dis board here have been callin fuh scotty to play an real supportin him in d earlier days. even now plenty ppl still behind him. scotland has gotten more dan enough caps to show us wat he can do. d fact is he is lazy an uncommitted when it comes to playin fuh we. jus my humble opinion.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 09, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »
Are you talking about Martinez? if so, I highly doubt it's his manager that is influencing him not to come for the game.
I just remember Martinez not being happy or not releasing Scotty before and I think the same happened with Darren Pratley when he wanted to play for Jamaica.

However I did just run across this

Scotland is ready to quit international football and halt the long-haul treks back to the Caribbean if he cannot follow up his two-goal salvo by kick-starting his Swansea season back into life.

He said: ‘I was told I must travel over for a recent international when I wasn’t fully fit and I should have stayed at Swansea to train.
‘I then didn’t play, which was really frustrating. It has made me consider if I want to keep doing this. It can take it out of you as you have the flights there and back and then the jet-lag to deal with.

‘It must be having an effect on my performances when I need to be doing my best for Swansea. We will have to see what the future holds but Swansea pay my wages.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1069369/Two-goal-Scotland-sees-Wolves-raps-Trinidad-wasted-journeys.html#ixzz0Nk9EewT1

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 09, 2009, 08:41:59 PM »
So allyuh just start to form opinion and blast a man based on a joke thread from Sam? Suddenly Scotty doh try and turn his back on we and ppl crucifying the man offa nothing.

Look, f**k wey with all of allyuh waggonist qho want to come here and cuss Scotty, and cuss Zamora and cuss Stern for no f**king reason and then want to turn around and jump up like hard core warrrior fan when they score on wednesday.

I really tired of the stupidity of these asinine threads always blasting somebody based on a throw away comment that somebody make, that ppl decide to turn into "facts".

"You say it enough and the lie becomes the truth".

See allyuh wednesday at the game, i taking a sabbatical away from all the bullshit on this board.
Stern most definatly would not be scoring on wednesday! :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: August 09, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »
Spidey, doh take on nun ah dem naysayers
it ent worth it man
dem BETTER than DUNG beetles, as they does find Shit where there is none ;)

most of all, enjoy de game come wednesday
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 07:19:23 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 09, 2009, 08:45:21 PM »
So allyuh just start to form opinion and blast a man based on a joke thread from Sam? Suddenly Scotty doh try and turn his back on we and ppl crucifying the man offa nothing.

Look, f**k wey with all of allyuh waggonist qho want to come here and cuss Scotty, and cuss Zamora and cuss Stern for no f**king reason and then want to turn around and jump up like hard core warrrior fan when they score on wednesday.

I really tired of the stupidity of these asinine threads always blasting somebody based on a throw away comment that somebody make, that ppl decide to turn into "facts".

See allyuh wednesday at the game, i taking a sabbatical away from all the bullshit on this board.

Jason sabotage scotland.............

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #377 on: August 09, 2009, 08:53:50 PM »

I just laughing at how men was cussing Swansea fans for saying he was lazy. All of a sudden, a lil frustration set in and dey echoing de same noises. Me eh know where SM get dis image of Scotty "running his socks off." Is fantasy. Dey calling him lazy in Wigan arready, by the way. So leh we not invent some frigging dilemma, talking bout he does try harder for club. Scotty is Scotty every time I see him. Club, country, whatever. Either yuh like his style or not, but doh make up reasons to cry him down.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 09, 2009, 09:08:09 PM »
Wow monday and still no official squad  :rotfl: steups only in trinidad 4 real eh so much for the fifa 5 day rule...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 10, 2009, 01:53:29 AM »
Latas lose real points for this!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 10, 2009, 05:58:07 AM »
hes must be waiting ,for men to get the go ahead to play .That could include Samuel ,Yorke, Jaggy before he name the squad.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 10, 2009, 06:03:05 AM »
taken from ttffonline.com

National Senior Team head coach Russell Latapy will announce his final team today (Monday) at s press briefing  at the Crowne Plaza for Wednesday’s crucual 2010 World Cup qualifier against El Salvador at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Latapy conducted a training session at the match venue on Sunday evening and was expected to have his quota of invited overseas-based players check into the team’s live-in camp on Sunday night. Among those who arrived early Sunday and trained with the team was Chris Birchall and Dwight Yorke.

Latapy will address the media from 2pm at the Crowne Plaza prior to an evening training session at the match venue

Meantime, defender Marvin Andrews recently reiterated his feelings on T&T’s chances of achieving the necessary results in its next five matches to get to South Africa.

“I have strong faith and I believe that once we can put out heads together and possess that desire then we can definitely get the results that are necessary to take us to South Africa,” Andrews told TTFF Media.

“It’s not over as yet and I trust in the Almighty God that he can bring us together as a team and as a people to help take us over the obstacles we will face. I have a strong desire to play in the World Cup in South Africa and I will do whatever is possible in God’s name to make that become a reality.”

Meantime, St Lucian-born San Juan Jabloteh head coach Earl Jean, in light of his team’s 3-0 win over San Francisco of Panama to push them through to the Group Stage of the Concacaf Champions League, said that Latapy and his team would have the fullest support of the San Juan club.

“We will be there to give the fullest support to Latapy and his team. We think that our success on Thursday will help football in the country and the national team in particular because it gives the local players the opportunity to play at a higher level in the region. Russell I know is someone who can help take the country’s football forward and he will get whatever support necessary to make things happen,” Jean said.

The team will undergo a training session on Monday afternoon at the Hasely Crawford Stadium and a final one on the eve of the encounter.

Meantime, the El Salvador  team arrived in Port of Spain on Sunday will have in its squad US-born player Arturo Alvarez despite reports out of San Salvador that they are awaiting final clearance from FIFA for the player to be able to wear their colours for the first time in Wednesday’s match.

"We are awaiting the official confirmation to proceed immediately to what is the replacement in this case Arturo and for him to be one of the 50 players on the World Cup restration list inside the qualifying round", revealed  El Salvador football association vice president Salvador de Leon.(August 9 .2009)

Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 10, 2009, 06:10:11 AM »
since ah n hear no official team list announced in news. i hope this aint ah 'joke".
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 10, 2009, 06:11:39 AM »
“It’s not over as yet and I trust in the Almighty God that he can bring us together as a team and as a people to help take us over the obstacles we will face. I have a strong desire to play in the World Cup in South Africa and I will do whatever is possible in God’s name to make that become a reality. - Brother Marvin

WE BELIEVE!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 10, 2009, 06:21:50 AM »
I more interested in Zamora's press conference

2 days left...say something...until then i down to 10 men ( or 17)
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 10, 2009, 06:32:56 AM »
I more interested in Zamora's press conference

2 days left...say something...until then i down to 10 men ( or 17)

Big Mag klewwe get a quote nah "f____ Zamora"  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Watch d boy earn his tnt shirt and score a brace on Wed
Go Warriors
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 10, 2009, 08:38:31 AM »
No side yet!!!!! Like Latas plan to hit us with a magical mix from the from flick of his wrist to make us jump and twist as I would say.  ;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #387 on: August 10, 2009, 08:46:25 AM »
imagine the outcry if Pancho didn't name the side yet.

All Hail Latapy!!
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 10, 2009, 08:53:57 AM »
Press conference @ 2:00 pm

Side naming then

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University