March 28, 2024, 10:07:38 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 166091 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).
« on: June 09, 2009, 06:10:01 PM »
Greetings.

As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the 2010 FIFA World Cup Qualifying game vs El Salvador (August 12th, 19:30) in Trinidad will be posted here, this way, we can help maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

Possible Live Internet Links.

I95.5fm

105.1FM

Justin TV

http://www.atdhe.net/

http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-5810.html

TV Viewing.

To be updated

T&T Squad:

Goalkeepers
Clayton Ince, Marvin Phillip, Jan-Michael Williams.

Defenders
Dennis Lawrence, Marvin Andrews, Radanfah Abu Bakr, Keyeno Thomas, Keston Williams, Aklie Edwards.

Midfielders
Keon Daniel, Densill Theobald, Carlos Edwards, Hughton Hector, Clyde Leon, Trent Noel, Silvio Spann, Christopher Birchall, Hayden Tinto, Russell Latapy, Dwight Yorke.

Forwards
Kenwyne Jones, Jason Scotland, Cornell Glen, Kerry Baptiste.

El Salvador Squad:

To be updated
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:59:33 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (08-Aug-2009).
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 06:10:49 PM »
One game at a time, nah. I only joking!!!!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 04:45:34 AM »
In the meanwhile, online bookings for the next FIFA World Cup qualifier against El Salvador on August 12 will begin on Monday. Applications will be taken via 800fans, or at TTFFonline.com.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 09:31:30 AM »
F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 09:41:56 AM »
o gosh this fella gettin like Bajan scout when he was on his clayton ince scene... i was thinkin this guy to big and respected on this board for that kinda behavior...

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 09:47:21 AM »
In the meanwhile, online bookings for the next FIFA World Cup qualifier against El Salvador on August 12 will begin on Monday. Applications will be taken via 800fans, or at TTFFonline.com.
I was thinking about this just earlier today...Thanks.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 10:05:47 AM »
I was thinking about this just earlier today...Thanks.

cosignnnnnnnnnn
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 12:53:38 PM »
o gosh this fella gettin like Bajan scout when he was on his clayton ince scene... i was thinkin this guy to big and respected on this board for that kinda behavior...

trinidogg... when i AND  my country get disrespected by a cyat like Zamora...is war..

so hear meh good F#CK ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 01:06:57 PM »
F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

get real boss jlloyd is no differnet
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
I am not sure if this would even be possible...but given these factors, could this be even be up for consideration?

Stephan Hart's team recent involvement in the 2009 Gold Cup has provided some insights as to  how to contain the   customary 'pace' of these central American teams. At times the games appear to almost be payed at a snail pace.

Now would or could it be possible to  hire Stephan Hart on a short term contract to  work with the TNT team, to share  strategies and how Canada prepared for El Salvador and the Honduras games? Examples of film analysis, and formations to counteract these teams will be appreciated.

Given that Canada went into this tournament with a relatively young team, and reached this far, could we learn anything from their preparations? This is not about  slamming the TTFF or coaches or even players, this is simply about learning and getting some fresh insights to  get us through. "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
This will never happen since the people that runs our football don't believe that top advise can't come from a local.

Give us any foreign garbage coach and we will be happy!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This will never happen since the people that runs our football don't believe that top advise can't come from a local.

Give us any foreign garbage coach and we will be happy!!
         Aye not only the people that run our Football,people right on here don't beleive that too.Everybody calling for SH like alyu want to spoil the man reputation or what,leave him right where he is coming to T&T is only asking for trouble.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Yea Coop's you right about that "people right on here don't believe that too." much man on the site never played the game a the top level, but talk is cheap.

When there is some good post on coaching it will be deleted by someone on this site but then I can't blame them cause they just like the TTFF at times just clueless.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Yea Coop's you right about that "people right on here don't believe that too." much man on the site never played the game a the top level, but talk is cheap.

When there is some good post on coaching it will be deleted by someone on this site but then I can't blame them cause they just like the TTFF at times just clueless.

are you accusing the moderators of deleting 'good post on coaching", because apart from the posters themselves, they're the only ones that have the permission to delete posts...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

while this is true ... what level you play at? what team yuh coaching and what  is yuh record? the reason i'm asking is b/c i've been reading your posts for a while eh fella, and yuh right, talk really cheap....

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

are you accusing the moderators of deleting 'good post on coaching", because apart from the posters themselves, they're the only ones that have the permission to delete posts...

MIDNIGHT LIKE YUH READY TO TAKE DE MAN TO COURT ?   :devil:

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
College, I played in the Premier League back home with TELCO in the 80's, some of the players on that team was Capt Leon Carpet, Mervyn Sirju, Sydney Shade, Gerald Homer. Also played in South Div 1 with TEXACO and Coffee Giants, I even started a club with some friends called Santos.

I learned to play this game back in the streets of San F'do Freeling st to be exact also on Irving park. Played a lot of small goal on Irving park with the Crawford's, when Hasley had won his gold medal and he arrive home he came to the park and sweat with the guys (but no skills) the most consistent one in small goal was Mervyn, some other good players that I also played small goal with was Peter and Linny Mitchelle, Stephen Hart, Leoson Lewis in his days with Bionic Bunch and at the back of OWTU on Circular rd.

At presently I am the Technical Director for a small club of 2500 kids for the past 2 years but before I was coaching a regional select U13 girls and regional men team, winning region league title, cup finalist at the Quebec Games and Quebec Cup with the men.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:58:04 PM by Coach »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
I am not sure if this would even be possible...but given these factors, could this be even be up for consideration?

Stephan Hart's team recent involvement in the 2009 Gold Cup has provided some insights as to  how to contain the   customary 'pace' of these central American teams. At times the games appear to almost be payed at a snail pace.

Now would or could it be possible to  hire Stephan Hart on a short term contract to  work with the TNT team, to share  strategies and how Canada prepared for El Salvador and the Honduras games? Examples of film analysis, and formations to counteract these teams will be appreciated.

Given that Canada went into this tournament with a relatively young team, and reached this far, could we learn anything from their preparations? This is not about  slamming the TTFF or coaches or even players, this is simply about learning and getting some fresh insights to  get us through. "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

Steupppppppsssssss ...here we go again .......Wey Sam !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »
steups....die hard fan that I am,  I call 800-FANS to order mih ticket bright and early only to be told by the nice lady on the phone dem eh have no info about ordering/selling tickets from today....

steups!!!...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 07:22:05 AM »
Al little birdie told me El Salvador bringing in at least one reinforcement to their squad, same way we looking at Zamora et al...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 07:27:29 AM »
EL WHO ??

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 07:32:18 AM »
EL WHO ??

SM, that signature of yours change real fast dread.
Imagine it gone from the Four Red DareDevils to the one man circus in the space of one month :devil:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 07:32:36 AM »
steups....die hard fan that I am,  I call 800-FANS to order mih ticket bright and early only to be told by the nice lady on the phone dem eh have no info about ordering/selling tickets from today....

steups!!!...

I now looking to call oui. Steups.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 07:50:09 AM »

steups!!!...

And I was just checking online   STEUPSSSSSSSSS

Offline vale

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2009, 08:00:19 AM »
I just call 800-FANS and got through. Order tickets now as it early.

The online site seems to be down though.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 08:07:06 AM »

steups!!!...

And I was just checking online   STEUPSSSSSSSSS

So de site down too? I say is cuz i using firefox it playing up....and i doh have internet explorer on dis pc. Steups.......might call oui.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2009, 08:27:43 AM »
I just call 800-FANS and got through. Order tickets now as it early.

The online site seems to be down though.

What de arse??.....these people not for real....sssssttteeeuuuupppsss!!!!....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2009, 08:32:16 AM »
I got through...but somebody goh have to collect mih ticket for me, I most likely will be in Tobago on August 8th which is collection date for the ticket....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 09:09:06 AM »
Right site working...getting my ticket now !!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 09:09:59 AM »
I booked my 5 cov tiks...

;)

1]; } ?>