March 28, 2024, 01:40:15 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 166105 times)

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »

allyuh does really pick teams based on emotions yes! that team that touches picked is based purely on pass performances and not solid contemplation.

JC there's a difference between a team that may be "realistic" and a team that someone would pick....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2009, 02:37:19 PM »

allyuh does really pick teams based on emotions yes! that team that touches picked is based purely on pass performances and not solid contemplation.

JC there's a difference between a team that may be "realistic" and a team that someone would pick....
Oh thanx for telling me, now i could go on knowing that i learn something new today about football. thank you so much.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 06, 2009, 07:12:29 AM »

Oh thanx for telling me, now i could go on knowing that i learn something new today about football. thank you so much.

I wasn't tryin to shite u up. Is just that the way yuh goin on like is the side touches woulda pick. IS THE SIDE HE EXPECT TO SEE. I really like the your passion but it lil misguided sometimes  :beermug:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 06, 2009, 08:43:52 AM »
I am sorry, but CONCACAF is the worst organized Federation on the planet.

First they went and organize WC Qualification games on FIFA Friendly dates. Which means clubs do not have to release players until 72 hours before the game. Then if that was not bad enough, they now schedule WC Qualification games on none FIFA dates. So clubs (according to FIFA law) are not obliged to release players at all.

Disney should hire CONCACAF staff we because dem real Mickey Mouse
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 06, 2009, 08:48:20 AM »
EL WHO ??

SM, that signature of yours change real fast dread.
Imagine it gone from the Four Red DareDevils to the one man circus in the space of one month :devil:

Oh larrdo. THis is some funny shit. De Red devils dead dis year.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 06, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »
I looking for help in this line up. Im not satified with Trent Noel or Spann playing in the middle like the last mexico.  So who are the real Midfield ball holders in tnt now that when they pass them the ball, they dont throw it away and also does create scoring chances?. (P.S. other than Yorke.)  And i dont want anybody bringing up Birchall or Clyde leon. I didnt say midfield ball winners.

Most likely line up latapy may choose
GK- (Ince)
D- (Edwards) (Lawrence) (Thomas) (J. Samuel)
M- (Tinto) (Spann) (Noel) (Daniel)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 12:47:52 PM by Babalawo »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 06, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »
I looking for help in this line up. Im not satified with Trent Noel or Spann playing in the middle like the last mexico.  So who are the real Midfield ball holders in tnt now that when they pass them the ball, they dont throw it away and also does create scoring chances?. (P.S. other than Yorke.)  And i dont want anybody bringing up Birchall or Clyde leon. I didnt say midfield ball winners.

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

I just want Hyland and Dog to start men watch the man against CR when Lawrence who eh even got a club was worst than Andrews and still found a way to make andrews look like the worst player...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 06, 2009, 12:54:44 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

I just want Hyland and Dog to start men watch the man against CR when Lawrence who eh even got a club was worst than Andrews and still found a way to make andrews look like the worst player...

another thing about all this talk about Lawrence performance versus CR..

Are we forgetting the personal issues he was battling with the passing of his sister that clearly affected his game??

or do we not consider that in condemning him as being over the hill?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 06, 2009, 12:55:10 PM »
Just Cool....it have no way Birchall not playing.

The man marking the great Ronaldinho...and handling it, playing on the same field with Messi and playing alongside the great Beckham and you go bench he for a man who fall out with Petrotrin and now get a bly to sweat with Joe Public.

Birchall fit and he playing good.

Me ent saying Trent cyar handle it, but it only have room for 1 alongside Yorke...unless yuh playing five in the middle and all 3 of them could fit.

Watch my squad...frenism included.

Ince

Carlos          Dog       Lawrence      Jlloyd

Tinto          Yorke      Me Mum       Samuel

Zamora    Stern/Jones

Subs:- Latapy, Scotland, Glen, Daniel, Noel, Thomas, stern/jones, Spann...Phillip and Hislop

aiz death right dey. I running yuh ragged through the middle from the first whistle. Might even rush yuh with a 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-3-2 and see how the 3 aging men in the middle who eh play ball for so long deal with a bunch or dribblers coming at them consistently.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 06, 2009, 01:17:28 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

Are we forgetting the personal issues he was battling with the passing of his sister that clearly affected his game??

I had no idea his sister passed away i know bout Ince sister after the US game but thats it...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 06, 2009, 01:20:41 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

I had no idea his sister passed away i know bout Ince sister after the US game but thats it...

Is Tallest mudder who was sick. I eh hear nutten else.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 06, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

sorry, my mistake it was his mother who had taken ill..

but the man play that game with a heavy heart all the same.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 06, 2009, 01:36:31 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

Dem ting not impt we eh get d w. Dat is all dat is impt in these parts.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 06, 2009, 02:09:00 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

And who was sick when we played the U.S. in nashville/ memphis that caused him to shi!t on his self like that, with poor the clearences and going to ground in the box like ah ssfl player ?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

And who was sick when we played the U.S. in nashville/ memphis that caused him to shi!t on his self like that, with poor the clearences and going to ground in the box like ah ssfl player ?

Akile Edwards and Anthony wolfe..... and Maturana who put them there..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2009, 03:45:14 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

Amnesia a HUGE PROBLEM in these parts.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

Amnesia a HUGE PROBLEM in these parts.
So yuh forgot how lawrence sold his self on that nonsesical tackle on altidor going to ground and getting beat in the process causing the boy two score on us for ah 2nd time ?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 06, 2009, 04:04:41 PM »
I am sorry, but CONCACAF is the worst organized Federation on the planet.

First they went and organize WC Qualification games on FIFA Friendly dates. Which means clubs do not have to release players until 72 hours before the game. Then if that was not bad enough, they now schedule WC Qualification games on none FIFA dates. So clubs (according to FIFA law) are not obliged to release players at all.

Disney should hire CONCACAF staff we because dem real Mickey Mouse

in all fairness, we are not the only teams sweating on the 12th. a few European games are playing as well
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 07, 2009, 05:52:19 AM »
any thoughts on Colin Samuel in central mid position in for Yorke? anybody who has seen his play think this might work?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 07, 2009, 05:57:08 AM »
any thoughts on Colin Samuel in central mid position in for Yorke? anybody who has seen his play think this might work?

:shameonyou: :shameonyou: :shameonyou:

Sorry ann, Samuel is either a striker or a winger with good pace for the breakaway and 2 damn good feet to boot (no pun intended). Not really a holding midfielder.

Nice try.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #231 on: August 07, 2009, 07:27:00 AM »

Nice try but

N
n
n
n
n
nNnnoooooo No
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 07, 2009, 08:38:06 AM »
 ??? Is Scotland injured?...he wasn't even on the bench for Wigan's last game...whats up with that?

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2009, 08:47:49 AM »
This is the team I would like to see on the field but eh go happen... ;D

Ince

Carlos           Dog/Lawrence   Samuel     John

Tinto           Birchall/Noel        Daniel          Zamora

Jones     Glen

Lemme hear D critics ;D

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2009, 09:01:27 AM »

GK- (Ince)
F- (Jones) (Zamora)

Dan why yuh doh jus chop off yuh fingers?!!  Usually people does say schupid shit but you constantly typin it and even with a chance to read and consider does still hit "post"  Noel been one of Latas best men on the field since he take over, yuh have ah personal axe to grind wit TN?  Wham he pee in yuh milo aought?!!

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #235 on: August 07, 2009, 09:02:04 AM »
fire the ttff

viva la revoluccion
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2009, 10:37:44 AM »
??? Is Scotland injured?...he wasn't even on the bench for Wigan's last game...whats up with that?

he will start their first game of the season though...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2009, 10:39:23 AM »
I'll be in Tobago for this game. First qualifier I'm missing in years.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »
Why is always so much skin out scene to book tickets online? This call in shit and letter of authorisation and copy of ID if you can't pick it up yourself. steupsssss
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 07, 2009, 12:47:06 PM »
So who are the men that get called up for the game next week.  Latapy keeping it to himself. steups!!! Share nah Little Magician, ah tired speculate.  Lehwe atleast get the list so we could make this thread 10 times longer. LOL!!!
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

1]; } ?>