April 19, 2024, 06:37:44 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 167200 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).
« Reply #270 on: August 08, 2009, 03:11:48 PM »
THIS IS UTTER CRAP!!! it's four days away from the WCQ and yet no squad selection list!!!

now i real like latas , but he beginning tuh act like JW IME!!

i not trying tuh start nothing , but yuh know if it was pancho who was pussy footing with the team selection ppl would be up in arms about it.

latas eh giving no press release no analysis, no consolation to the fans, just ah plain ole nothing sandwich!!

and tuh add insults , he will be callin the same ole fellas who failed us in tobago and mexico, why he just didn't say " we will be using the same foreign based and ah few interchangable local when it suite me!"

i ready tuh dun wid this campaign yes, just get it over wid so my heart could rest.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 08, 2009, 03:19:26 PM »
THIS IS UTTER CRAP!!! it's four days away from the WCQ and yet no squad selection list!!!

i not trying tuh start nothing , but yuh know if it was pancho who was pussy footing with the team selection ppl would be up in arms about it.

latas eh giving no press release no analysis, no consolation to the fans, just ah plain ole nothing sandwich!!

and tuh add insults , he will be callin the same ole fellas who failed us in tobago and mexico, why he just didn't say " we will be using the same foreign based and ah few interchangable local when it suite me!"

i ready tuh dun wid this campaign yes, just get it over wid so my heart could rest.

U sure dat he eh give d team and it jut eh release by d media fella.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 08, 2009, 03:22:15 PM »
after gettin wet goin to collect muh tix, soca warriors better make it worth muh while
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 08, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »
Latas cah name a side with men like zamora and samuel before he see them. Even Beenie had to see Latas before he name him in his side, so far less them two. Along with, he have no idea of the fitness of the men in pre-season.

He keeping the local based together and having a full quota of men in training Sunday and Monday before naming his side monday afternoon.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 08, 2009, 03:34:47 PM »
Latas cah name a side with men like zamora and samuel before he see them. Even Beenie had to see Latas before he name him in his side, so far less them two. Along with, he have no idea of the fitness of the men in pre-season.

He keeping the local based together and having a full quota of men in training Sunday and Monday before naming his side monday afternoon.

Well u may have a pt re d Z man but we defence JLloyd safe. Hamilton say no request 4 Dog nuff peeps will b happy
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 08, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »
Squad through de foreign media so far

Zamora,J.Samuel,C.Edwards,Jones and Glen.Dat is 5 from 18.Yorke coming ah dunno if it is as a player.Only Latas and Jack/TTFF know why de holding back naming de squad.We must be have a surprise ??? Dais de only ting I could think about.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 08, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »

U sure dat he eh give d team and it jut eh release by d media fella.
Tell me something i don't know! we the fans is the nucleus in this whole scenerio, no fans = no sport, so when yuh blank the fans of yuh team selection, i view that as ah big diss!

i real fed up of the way the TTFF does treat we the fans, to me it's awfully shaby and anyhow, as to say" these ppl will take whatever we give them and love it"! now to me allyuh in trini does eat real shorts yes! and is yrs allyuh doing that! letting these crooks run things without ah fight.

i was @ the redbulls game the other night and the stands was fairly empty, and yuh know what i gather from that, the fans was fedup and they didn't want to  support an underachieving team. i think the TTFF need ppl like that in T&T who will blank the games until they get it right!                                                                                     
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 08, 2009, 03:57:32 PM »

Surely you jest! wait and see!  they will be on the roster come next week, and who knows, they may start as well.

and i not talking bout the final cut, i talking bout the player call ups for the game.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 08, 2009, 05:07:22 PM »
So how many of de shit talkers will say Jack pull strings when our warriors play a good game and beat El Salvador this wednesday ??   ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 08, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »
So how many of de shit talkers will say Jack pull strings when our warriors play a good game and beat El Salvador this wednesday ??   ;D
Come off ah me nah fardder and stop watch face, if yuh have somting tuh say then say it and stop throwing word like ah homo!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Only 7000-8000 tix sold so far
« Reply #280 on: August 08, 2009, 05:12:27 PM »
shoulda play d game in bago ::)

We contributed enuff 2 d economy in june.

lol. Think of how the bagonians feel. But we sure did didnt we. hahaha
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 08, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »
Come off ah me nah fardder and stop watch face, if yuh have somting tuh say then say it and stop throwing word like ah homo!

:rotfl:  Breds i did not say yuh name...so you is one of dem shit talkers ?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 08, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »

:rotfl:  Breds i did not say yuh name...so you is one of dem shit talkers ?
that is Gyul behavior fardder!

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Only 7000-8000 tix sold so far
« Reply #283 on: August 08, 2009, 05:51:05 PM »
But for all the other games, even though they say it sell out, it does still have hundreds of tickets on sale outside anyway.  Although ah does still fraid to buy from scalpers.  It does have some TTFF people selling tickets too...no badge, no ID, nothing so you could know if tickets ligit or not.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Colombia vs El Salvador
« Reply #284 on: August 08, 2009, 06:10:59 PM »
Colombia beat ES 2-1 in a friendly in Houston,Col opened the scoring in the12th minute,ES equalised on 63 minutes,Colombia scored the winner on 87 minutes.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Re: Colombia vs El Salvador
« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2009, 06:24:36 PM »
Same cutass the getting Wednesday
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »
Same cutass the getting Wednesday
I hope is ah bigger cutass.

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Who are the foreign base players selected ?
« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »
Have this list been anounced ? I see some of our better players still playing for their club .

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the foreign base players selected ?
« Reply #288 on: August 08, 2009, 07:10:12 PM »
Zamora and JL Samuel
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2009, 07:18:49 PM »
el salvador real jokey, dem playing colombia and we play our under 20s twice, dem cant be serious about beating us.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 08, 2009, 08:02:15 PM »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 08, 2009, 08:17:27 PM »
el salvador real jokey, dem playing colombia and we play our under 20s twice, dem cant be serious about beating us.
:rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 08, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »
        You laughing,what more jokey is man saying we cutting they ass on Wednesday.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 08, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »
I hope that we buss dem but I have to laugh when I see the SHIT that the TTFF does
after ALL these years I still shake my head that AJW is a FIFA VP...................and operates the TTFF the way he does.................money passin somewhere?? :-\
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 09:55:44 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 08, 2009, 09:43:44 PM »

Well since it is a fansite 4 d sw. U eh expect we 2 say they goin and beat oui tail?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 08, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »
Coop i dun know nuff man go drink they self under the table come wednesday night, is hangover time come thursday marnin and cuss galore fuh latas. i dun see the writing on the wall, jack already throw in the towell! allyuh wait for miracles.

the hex will end like this hopefully!

costa rica   21pts
usa            19pts
honduras      14 pts
mexico       13 pts
El salv        7pts
T&T           4 pts :devil: :rotfl: :whip: :cursing: :violin:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 09:58:38 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 08, 2009, 09:56:55 PM »
Zamora and JL Samuel

Not Dog

neither james nor roberts. @ least dog get ah bligh , but he went and fork he self playing superman diving tuh buutt ball and missin! :devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 08, 2009, 09:57:05 PM »
Coop i dun know nuff man go drink they self under the table come wednesday night, is hangover time come thursday marnin and cuss galore fuh latas. i dun see the writing on the wall, jack already throw in the towell! allyuh wait for miracles.

the hex will end like this hopefully!

costa rica   21pts
usa            19pts
honuras      14 pts
mexico       13 pts
El salv        7pts
T&T           4 pts :devil: :rotfl: :whip: :cursing: :violin:

4 pts so much. I say is only d 2 we get from Mats.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 08, 2009, 09:57:46 PM »
Just Cool,
we bussin dem man
NEVER give up

even though we kno ajw runs the TTFF
we HAVE to expect victory with every Match

TnT 2 - 1 El Who??
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>