April 27, 2024, 01:09:23 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 168143 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: D TEAM
« Reply #450 on: August 10, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »
So the lil sequence... I dream bout with aklie passing to Chubby then to Zamora to score ent happening.  :devil:

Stern ent there neither  >:(

It go hadda be Aklie overlapping and crossing for Hector or Baptiste then.

But I will take a Dwight Yorke penalty and we win this one 1-0 under heart attack vibes.

There are 4 men I ent want to see on that field come Wed...Aklie, Theobold, Spann and Daniel.

Find some kinda matrix and leave them 4 fellas out.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 10, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »
A EDWARDS I hve a birthday this mth. Like dey eh want meh 2 have a happy 1.

Who was pickin him again?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maturana emailed latas his suggestions :devil:

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 10, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »
what allyuh panicing so for El Salvador is a shit side, If we doh beat dem we's a shit side. And yuh cud save yuh sanity

open your eye next time you watching them play. doh under estimate that any team.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 10, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »
cannot fly back roberts and hyland but bring back spann :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah givin latas six months as coach! this team getting they arse open up like ah can of sardines, remember El salvador playing well and they not conceding goals like before, another thing, they tore mexico ah new assh@le, allyuh keep underestemating them, is level licks for TNT come wednesday evening with this shyte squad this nanyhole of ah coach picked!

take it easy dey padnah. doh right off d team jus yet.  
an after 3 games, latas is already a 'nanyhole'. allyuh sweet in dis place yes!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 10, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
So the lil sequence... I dream bout with aklie passing to Chubby then to Zamora to score ent happening.  :devil:

But I will take a Dwight Yorke penalty and we win this one 1-0 under heart attack vibes.

There are 4 men I ent want to see on that field come Wed...Aklie, Theobold, Spann and Daniel.

A betting man says you will see all 4 before the game concludes with 2 or even 3 in the starting XI

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 10, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

lol...sorry to say touches but ah cah disagree with yuh!!! Spann is the only one i might include. and akile it seems is a must with the current team selection!!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #456 on: August 10, 2009, 02:32:19 PM »
Allyuh making Zamora into some kinda supervillian now. So he hatch an evil scheme to accept an invitation, pretend he was coming, travel to pick up his passport, just to pull out last minute because he hate we?

I ain't saying he really injured, because I ain't see nothing bout it on Fulham board. But, just like everybody else on here, I have no idea what really play off. Easier to villify him, I guess.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 10, 2009, 02:33:20 PM »
Just Cool why yuh still suprised dread?  Ah tell yuh from long time it look like de quickest way fuh ah striker to get drop from dis T&T side is to score ah goal.  Ask Stern John and Darryl Roberts and now Colin Samuel.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 10, 2009, 02:33:26 PM »
If we dont beat El Salvador at home we dont deserve to be in a WCQ... SIMPLE AS THAT

So we'll put that theory to test on Wednesday and after we beat them Latas will look like a genius in your eyes and hopefully we could push on from there and get a Friendly or 2 before the September games and call back : Sancho, Avery and Julias too compete with Dog,Lawrence and Akeil.... C.Samuel, Hyland to add some quality in the midfield and bolster our LW options... and a Fit Stern to do what he does best....

Zamora blank we again...good for allyuh...  If JL.Samuel willing to come in September as Andre Samuel says..fine i'll accept that but I dont want to hear about that c**t Bobby anymore

So after we get 3 points on Wedesday we will get back

1) Waggonists and frustrated fans

2) Jack Money to bring home Hyland and possibly Roberts

3) An end to the Sancho saga

4) Some friendlies would be nice

25 Man Squad for September WCQ's vs Honduras and USA

Ince
Phillips
Jan

Carlos
Dog
Lawrence
James
Sancho
Avery
JL'Samuel

Tinto
C.Samuel
Yorke
Birchall
Hyland
Noel
Spann
C.Samuel
K.Daniel

S.John
K.Jones
C.Glenn
J.Scotland
D.Roberts
R.Latapy

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 10, 2009, 02:34:24 PM »
Allyuh making Zamora into some kinda supervillian now. So he hatch an evil scheme to accept an invitation, pretend he was coming, travel to pick up his passport, just to pull out last minute because he hate we?

I ain't saying he really injured, because I ain't see nothing bout it on Fulham board. But, just like everybody else on here, I have no idea what really play off. Easier to villify him, I guess.

He go come nexx game

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 10, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »

F**K Zamora

(c) Big Mag

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 10, 2009, 02:35:33 PM »
A EDWARDS I hve a birthday this mth. Like dey eh want meh 2 have a happy 1.

Who was pickin him again?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

U so predictable. dat I y I luv u :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 10, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
Allyuh sure this is the team and not Weary trying to play games with man head?  How come I ain't seeing no offficial press release?  

My source betta than d 1 in Curepe.  :beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 10, 2009, 02:38:21 PM »
Level cut arse for this team oui... that defence too slow for them MS13's....

Is only central defense that slow really (as with most teams).  Edwards' on both wings have very good speed and if he (Latas) play a side like I anticipate Yorke will be pegged to help on Carlos side and Noel will help on Aklie side.  I don't think defense will be the main issue, I think is focus/ concentration for 90 minutes.  If everyone focus on they mission and latas sub Yorke when he bun we go be aiight.  I think we could win with this squad.

Just Cool you is anything but wha yuh name suggest.  Matter of fact yuh startin to seem kinda ignorant/ belligerant de way how yuh carryin on lately.  Yuh say yuh have inside info Jack give up, so why yuh hottin up yuh head an raisin yuh blood presha?
Meh name doh suite meh, ah ignorant and belligerant, yuh have anything else tuh add tuh dat DR killa. BC @ the rate yuh going ah soon wind up in the nut house tuh rass!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 10, 2009, 02:39:46 PM »
We don't know if Zamora Blank we don't make this bigger than it is lets wait and see what really happen... jeez yall know drama that talk could bring...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 10, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »
We don't know if Zamora Blank we don't make this bigger than it is lets wait and see what really happen... jeez yall know drama that talk could bring...

Drama is we way of live.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 10, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »
what allyuh panicing so for El Salvador is a shit side, If we doh beat dem we's a shit side. And yuh cud save yuh sanity

open your eye next time you watching them play. doh under estimate that any team.

I not underestimating anybody, I stating facts, ES is not a strong side yuh cud spin it how u want, If we cant beat dat side we have no business going anywhere and we cud all just relax and not get ulcers

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 10, 2009, 02:42:14 PM »
cannot fly back roberts and hyland but bring back spann :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah givin latas six months as coach! this team getting they arse open up like ah can of sardines, remember El salvador playing well and they not conceding goals like before, another thing, they tore mexico ah new assh@le, allyuh keep underestemating them, is level licks for TNT come wednesday evening with this shyte squad this nanyhole of ah coach picked!
You are so bloody right mate,its a proper "Shyte Squad" if that is the team.We may as well not worry coz we arnt going anywhere near Africa.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 10, 2009, 02:42:26 PM »
STUEPS!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 10, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »

Drama is we way of live.
no shit am saying u prolly got a fella who wanna play for TNT bad and we here dissin him bout his commitment and we eh know thats just wrong yo...

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 10, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »
Level cut arse for this team oui... that defence too slow for them MS13's....

Is only central defense that slow really (as with most teams).  Edwards' on both wings have very good speed and if he (Latas) play a side like I anticipate Yorke will be pegged to help on Carlos side and Noel will help on Aklie side.  I don't think defense will be the main issue, I think is focus/ concentration for 90 minutes.  If everyone focus on they mission and latas sub Yorke when he bun we go be aiight.  I think we could win with this squad.

Just Cool you is anything but wha yuh name suggest.  Matter of fact yuh startin to seem kinda ignorant/ belligerant de way how yuh carryin on lately.  Yuh say yuh have inside info Jack give up, so why yuh hottin up yuh head an raisin yuh blood presha?
Meh name doh suite meh, ah ignorant and belligerant, yuh have anything else tuh add tuh dat DR killa. BC @ the rate yuh going ah soon wind up in the nut house tuh rass!

Nah my diagnosis is complete :rotfl:

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 10, 2009, 02:45:00 PM »
 :rotfl:

I could see Latas now, holding his 2 hands out front, looking down at them.
He raises the left hand slightly and says, "asshole."
then he raises th right hand and says, "nannyhole."
"Asshole... nannyhole."
"Asshole... nannyhole."
"Ah good with nannyhole."
 :rotfl:

JC, you real rell-rell godd yes.
Toujour Pret!

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 10, 2009, 02:45:08 PM »
Well, well, well.  So we going and win this game with an unfit Dennis Lawrence, we captain who don't have a club either and Akile Edwards at Left back.  El Salvador going and destroy A. Edwards, run through we midfield and have Ince displaying is Zoo like antics at his defense.  It really hard being a Soca Warrior yes!!!
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 10, 2009, 02:45:36 PM »

Drama is we way of live.
no shit am saying u prolly got a fella who wanna play for TNT bad and we here dissin him bout his commitment and we eh know thats just wrong yo...

ah hadda see dat to believe it first!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 10, 2009, 02:46:45 PM »
Well, well, well.  So we going and win this game with an unfit Dennis Lawrence, we captain who don't have a club either and Akile Edwards at Left back.  El Salvador going and destroy A. Edwards, run through we midfield and have Ince displaying is Zoo like antics at his defense.  It really hard being a Soca Warrior yes!!!

fuh real....especially wid some of d negativity allyuh spewin on here. makes me sick actually

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #475 on: August 10, 2009, 02:46:56 PM »
Ince Phillips Jan Michael

Lawerence Andrews Abu Bakr Thomas C Edwards A Edwards Keston Williams

Daniel Theobald Leon Spann Bichall Yorke Latapy Tinto Noel

Baptiste Jones Glenn Scotland Hughton Hector

Pardon my ignorance but with no commas I am forced to ask:

Hughton Hector is one person or two??
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 10, 2009, 02:47:23 PM »

fully endorse!! :beermug:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #477 on: August 10, 2009, 02:48:02 PM »
Two slow old man to marshall the defense.

NO Blade, no Hyland????

No Blade but Theobald????? :-\

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 10, 2009, 02:48:07 PM »
If we dont beat El Salvador at home we dont deserve to be in a WCQ... SIMPLE AS THAT

So we'll put that theory to test on Wednesday and after we beat them Latas will look like a genius in your eyes and hopefully we could push on from there and get a Friendly or 2 before the September games and call back : Sancho, Avery and Julias too compete with Dog,Lawrence and Akeil.... C.Samuel, Hyland to add some quality in the midfield and bolster our LW options... and a Fit Stern to do what he does best....

Zamora blank we again...good for allyuh...  If JL.Samuel willing to come in September as Andre Samuel says..fine i'll accept that but I dont want to hear about that c**t Bobby anymore

So after we get 3 points on Wedesday we will get back

1) Waggonists and frustrated fans

2) Jack Money to bring home Hyland and possibly Roberts

3) An end to the Sancho saga

4) Some friendlies would be nice

25 Man Squad for September WCQ's vs Honduras and USA

Ince
Phillips
Jan

Carlos
Dog
Lawrence
James
Sancho
Avery
JL'Samuel

Tinto
C.Samuel
Yorke
Birchall
Hyland
Noel
Spann
C.Samuel
K.Daniel

S.John
K.Jones
C.Glenn
J.Scotland
D.Roberts
R.Latapy

Now that was the squad i was expecting SM, but latas had other plans! BTW i saw this clyde leon falla played quite ah few time twice live, and i still don't get the attraction! he's no better than bleeder, as ah matter of fact , this guy makes bleeder look like makallele.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 10, 2009, 02:48:31 PM »
Ince Phillips Jan Michael

Lawerence Andrews Abu Bakr Thomas C Edwards A Edwards Keston Williams

Daniel Theobald Leon Spann Bichall Yorke Latapy Tinto Noel

Baptiste Jones Glenn Scotland Hughton Hector

Pardon my ignorance but with no commas I am forced to ask:

Hughton Hector is one person or two??

one person.

1]; } ?>