March 29, 2024, 01:30:34 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 166151 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D TEAM
« Reply #540 on: August 10, 2009, 08:01:00 PM »
it was funny  :D . I want to know where the goals coming from ,men saying 3-1 ....say one from tinto and a free kick from Carlos ,touches say Penalty from Yorke . but me eint seeing nobody else scoring. The defense have to old men and 2 men outta position .  with keon no defense infront Akile .and old men yorke and latas  in the middle. And strikers who doh score.we arse looking dark.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 10, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »
Ince Phillips Jan Michael

Lawerence Andrews Abu Bakr Thomas C Edwards A Edwards Keston Williams

Daniel Theobald Leon Spann Bichall Yorke Latapy Tinto Noel

Baptiste Jones Glenn Scotland Hughton Hector

T&T 1 vs SLV 4

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 10, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »
lewd midget.....

take win!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dat overtake dark heart and dem... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 10, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »
Ince Phillips Jan Michael

Lawerence Andrews Abu Bakr Thomas C Edwards A Edwards Keston Williams

Daniel Theobald Leon Spann Bichall Yorke Latapy Tinto Noel

Baptiste Jones Glenn Scotland Hughton Hector

T&T 1 vs SLV 4
dais like we tryin to ketch ah greased pig
4 man ??? :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 10, 2009, 08:26:38 PM »
it was funny  :D . I want to know where the goals coming from ,men saying 3-1 ....say one from tinto and a free kick from Carlos ,touches say Penalty from Yorke . but me eint seeing nobody else scoring. The defense have to old men and 2 men outta position .  with keon no defense infront Akile .and old men yorke and latas  in the middle. And strikers who doh score.we arse looking dark.

Cornell Glen scores.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).
« Reply #545 on: August 10, 2009, 08:32:56 PM »
honestly speaking, i dont think they would have gotten picked over men training all the time, for one training session
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 10, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »
did u just say lewd midget ?
Yes i sure did! i doh care bout latas , who the fack is he!!  doh get meh wrong, the fella is ah legend and ah tip top player, and if i was ever to meet the bredder i would shake his hand and thank him for his yrs of committment to T&T football, but that's where it ends.

allyuh need tuh understand , when it comes to football i does take it real serious! yuh know if i put all this time into my work as i do football , i would be more successful and make more $$$.

like tonight, i was so sick when i saw that team that i went right to bed, tuh tell yuh the truth i just woke up, that's how sick i got when i saw clyde leon , bleeder, spann, aklie, dog and abu bakar, when james, avery, roberts, jaggy and hyland got left out! so fack latas! he wost than pancho, and he losing for ah third time wid dat sh!t team he picked on wednesday.

eh just cool...

plain talk, yuh sounding like a hyperactive, over-sensitive, menstruating asshole with yuh sickening rant and them..  :yapping: :yapping:

dem comments yuh make bout latas dey show me u eh have a patriotic bone in yuh body... yuh outta timing bad..

yuh ever had one single positive ting to say bout we football?? or we players? or we government? or we people? so is every sentence come off yuh keyboard have to be some shit about this monkey republic?

if the side eh giving yuh no joy, whaz de fackin point of backing them..? yuh loss meh there king.. sure it have plenty shit going on, but yuh need to learn to cool yuh fleckin self and appreciate the positives too, instead ah raisin up yuh blood pressure every time yuh see a side without "real ballers like darryl roberts, jagdeosing, nigel daniels and julius james..."

calm yuhself.. yuh sounding like a broken record, or worse yet somebody scraping chalk on a blackboard..  :notlistening:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 10, 2009, 08:56:54 PM »
Yes i sure did! i doh care bout latas , who the fack is he!!  doh get meh wrong, the fella is ah legend and ah tip top player, and if i was ever to meet the bredder i would shake his hand and thank him for his yrs of committment to T&T football, but that's where it ends.

allyuh need tuh understand , when it comes to football i does take it real serious! yuh know if i put all this time into my work as i do football , i would be more successful and make more $$$.

like tonight, i was so sick when i saw that team that i went right to bed, tuh tell yuh the truth i just woke up, that's how sick i got when i saw clyde leon , bleeder, spann, aklie, dog and abu bakar, when james, avery, roberts, jaggy and hyland got left out! so fack latas! he wost than pancho, and he losing for ah third time wid dat sh!t team he picked on wednesday.

eh just cool...

plain talk, yuh sounding like a hyperactive, over-sensitive, menstruating asshole with yuh sickening rant and them..  :yapping: :yapping:

dem comments yuh make bout latas dey show me u eh have a patriotic bone in yuh body... yuh outta timing bad..

yuh ever had one single positive ting to say bout we football?? or we players? or we government? or we people? so is every sentence come off yuh keyboard have to be some shit about this monkey republic?

if the side eh giving yuh no joy, whaz de fackin point of backing them..? yuh loss meh there king.. sure it have plenty shit going on, but yuh need to learn to cool yuh fleckin self and appreciate the positives too, instead ah raisin up yuh blood pressure every time yuh see a side without "real ballers like darryl roberts, jagdeosing, nigel daniels and julius james..."

calm yuhself.. yuh sounding like a broken record, or worse yet somebody scraping chalk on a blackboard..  :notlistening:
Ah never cuss no body stink on this board yet, but i will if ah have too and trust meh homes, i would cuss yuh off like ah real george st jammett!!

doh tell me what to do jerk off, this is ah forum , free speach remember!

as for positive s and TNT that is an oxymoron, it just don't exist! the problem wid allyuh is this false sense of what allyuh does call patriotism! nuff ah allyuh who talking like if allyuh so patriotic don't even know the meaning of the word, allyuh just full ah forkin crap! T&T is ah forkin big out in case yuh don't know and is ppl like you who does helkp the facry to cintinue, all i doing is callin ah spade ah spade and fork you and yuh horse if yuh think i too forward, if yuh doh like it bite MDAFCKR!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 10, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »

eh just cool...

Ah never cuss no body stink on this board yet, but i will if ah have too and trust meh homes, i would cuss yuh off like ah real george st jammett!!

as for positive s and TNT that is an oxymoron, it just don't exist! the problem wid allyuh is this false sense of what allyuh does call patriotism! nuff ah allyuh who talking like if allyuh so patriotic don't even know the meaning of the word, allyuh just full ah forkin crap! T&T is ah forkin big out in case yuh don't know and is ppl like you who does helkp the facry to cintinue, all i doing is callin ah spade ah spade and fork you and yuh horse if yuh think i too forward, if yuh doh like it bite MDAFCKR!

and if yuh cuss me, what that doing? tell meh... lemme hear nuh.. my monitor going and jump up and knock meh in meh forrid?

steups, look out to fleckin side with you and yuh hystrionics yes...

and imagine u want to tell man who heart dark.. steups

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #549 on: August 10, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
Wham de cuss out done ? ..I now geh meh pop corn ..wey all yuh gorn  ???
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #550 on: August 10, 2009, 09:20:13 PM »
Steuppss ..JC you and Omar owe meh ah bag ah flicking pop corn eh ...fack man ..
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 10, 2009, 10:03:18 PM »
LETS GO TNT

WCQ IS NOT FOR THE WEAK- HEARTED....GET OUT IF YUH CANT TAKE IT...OUTTTTTTTTTTT

IS ONLY WARRIORS NEEDED NOW....LETS GO TNT

WE NEED A SPARK TO IGNITE THE HSC ON WEDNESDAY....

ENTER THE MAGICIAN
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 10, 2009, 10:05:52 PM »
LETS GO TNT

ENTER THE MAGICIAN

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 11, 2009, 03:01:26 AM »
ah wondering if to go this game . if we lose to el salvador ah feel men go riot
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 11, 2009, 06:01:27 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...Like U eh know yur people or wha ???... they go jus go drink more rum... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: August 11, 2009, 06:10:12 AM »
Where can I get tickets today?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 11, 2009, 06:10:41 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...Like U eh know yur people or wha ???... they go jus go drink more rum... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
       You are so right,that's the best way to deal with it.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #557 on: August 11, 2009, 06:14:32 AM »
LET'S GO WARRIORS  :applause: :applause: :applause: ;D :applause: :applause:  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 11, 2009, 06:15:41 AM »

eh just cool...

and if yuh cuss me, what that doing? tell meh... lemme hear nuh.. my monitor going and jump up and knock meh in meh forrid?

steups, look out to fleckin side with you and yuh hystrionics yes...

and imagine u want to tell man who heart dark.. steups
Dread you does talk all kinda fackry and i doh check yuh, but if i talk meh mind you want tuh jump down my throat every time!!  it's like you want to be my mudda when i dun grow up and find meh way! 

if yuh doh like the way i talk, then just pm me and we could deal wid it like adults , but you want tuh talk down to me and expect me tuh accept that?!! like yuh fackin drunk or what fella ??!!

iz as much trini as anyone of you who think allyuh is the ultimate trinis! i does see allyuh @ games and events and allyuh does want tuh act like if some body give ah solitary fack about allyuh dotish opinions and hangups, when that shyte only matters on allyuh little 1800 square mile island! so go f@Ck allyuh selves wid allyuh sanctimonious self righteous bull sh!t bout patriotism!

all who talking this patriot bull, how much ah allyuh willing tuh die for allyuh 100 by 50 mile country, ah bet if that option was ever tuh fall on the table , nuff ah allyuh would run outa allyuh boots tuh some other country like ah bunch ah forkin hens!

so don't talk no patriotism mamaguye talk to me, BC allyuh eh foolin no one wid dat mamaguye hog wash, and that's all it is, mamaguye talk!

it eh like i doh like latas, but when allyuh want tuh act like latas is jesus christ and he's beyond reproach and no body cyar critique him or else, then :talktothehand:! BC i  :notlistening:.

i'm acting like this BC i doh like what latas doing and i'm expressing my disappointment, and if anyone ah allyuh think i outa place then pm me and leh we reason, that will be better received!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 06:51:59 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 11, 2009, 06:18:28 AM »
                                                      ince
                             edwards    lawrence      bakr    edwards
                             tinto        baptiste    birchall     Daniel
                                           ( scotty      glen) we need some skillful forwards

wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 11, 2009, 06:21:23 AM »

You are so right,that's the best way to deal with it.
I beg tuh differ!! them ppl in T&T need tuh get shaken up real bad, Bc it's all kinda disrespect they imposing on the ppl BC of the dorsile nature of the ppl.

i bet yuh if this was columbia or somwhere in the eastern block, dem woulda dun get run outa town long time!!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 11, 2009, 06:40:20 AM »
JC I know is frustrating.... keep Cool  :beermug:

However man want to defend Latas (AJW's) selection it's their prerogative. Bottom line is the Soca Warriors Fans get Ketch again, cause this is a shyte side. Truth be told when SA roll around we will be supporting some other team. No way I can see us qualifying with that defense. Latas  and dem drop the ball with Left and Right back, Dog, Yorke and Lawrence.

In truth it's hard to really get a feel for DR... with limited coverage of his games (you'd really have to go out of your way to find footage, but if you were interested you'd be able to). However FSC showing Fulham games every other weekend, so I know Latas scope Zamora many times. A flight to US is not that expensive to check out man first hand... if yuh really cayr stand Christopher Sullivan and Max Bretos... but I know we seeing Julius coming into that right back position, Avery sharing blade... on every man. Jaggy scoring on bigger teams, Nigel Henry defending his balls of, Hyland is decent, Colin scored a borse goal against costa rica. No San Juan men etc. Is drama we like.... Just pure hate and act normal... Look at our politics.... society... the drama does filter evenly.... that's TnT's dynamics.

Do get yuh blood pressure up.... we will see how it goes for 2014...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 11, 2009, 06:41:50 AM »
LETS GO TNT

ENTER THE MAGICIAN

PREACH MUH BREDDER!!!!!

we ridin wid we warriors till d end.
f**k all d haterz
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #563 on: August 11, 2009, 06:46:11 AM »
Anyone knows how the ticket situation works?

I need at least 20 tickets - does the HCS have a box-office to buy tickets tomorrow?
... and if you buy tickets online, is there a willcall window at the stadium?
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 11, 2009, 06:50:48 AM »

I need at least 20 tickets - does the HCS have a box-office to buy tickets tomorrow?

as far as i know, d hcs has a box office. i am sure this game isnt sold out and tickets will be available probably from nine in d morning on match day. that is how it usually works. jus keep yuh ears open.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #565 on: August 11, 2009, 06:52:36 AM »

as far as i know, d hcs has a box office. i am sure this game isnt sold out and tickets will be available probably from nine in d morning on match day. that is how it usually works. jus keep yuh ears open.

nice, thanks
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 11, 2009, 06:53:54 AM »
LETS GO TNT

ENTER THE MAGICIAN

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 11, 2009, 06:57:49 AM »
LETS GO TNT

ENTER THE MAGICIAN

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 11, 2009, 06:59:03 AM »
To me the most frustrating thing bout this side is that El Salvador right wing is their weak spot. Der supporters doh even know who the coach putting on right wing and der starting right back Anaya injured. Dey mite start Alavarez outa position on the right and he eh defending much.

Now when I look at who we have on the left from the squad we have hmmm. We have Daniel, A. Edwards, Noel, Williams??, Spann??? who cud possibly play on that side. Doh really maximize on the advantage if u ask me. Anyway I still think we beating this team, yuh cud call it blind faith.

And If yuh think is only us going mad with this game yuh shud check out the ES board on BS lol  
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:13:33 AM by Trin »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: August 11, 2009, 07:03:53 AM »
Orrite TTFF,
bring allya best team for El Who?
Buss dem good an proper
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>