March 29, 2024, 05:03:13 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 166174 times)

Offline tsingh

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).
« Reply #570 on: August 11, 2009, 07:34:43 AM »
Good Luck TNT!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 11, 2009, 07:38:48 AM »
Good luck .....but if we lose bring een the under 20s under 17s ,along with Primus and his teamate,Peltier,Jaggy,JJ,Neaves,Hyland,Guerra,Roberts,and Marshall .
And totally scrap and over haul the NT,only keeping Tinto and Birchall as captain.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:48:23 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 11, 2009, 08:11:02 AM »
Another thing ,I wanted latas hired to work with the kids ,not ah bunch ah hard back men . He found and worked with Tinto cause hes in Cali .......... that all he found .
With this youth movement Jack could save money flying back player from England  ;D ,Latas wont need to be a player coach ,an`d he could quit Cali and scout all the young players properly .

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D TEAM
« Reply #573 on: August 11, 2009, 08:31:30 AM »
Wow....Lewd Midget ???...damn why yuh had to go there  ???...Just Cool... yuh rough man!!!...rough!!!...BIG UP TNT....like ah always say it neva easy backing this team but we know it so fuh years now :devil:....CRUSH DEM on WEDNESDAY!!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 11, 2009, 08:53:59 AM »
Another thing ,I wanted latas hired to work with the kids ,not ah bunch ah hard back men . He found and worked with Tinto cause hes in Cali .......... that all he found .
With this youth movement Jack could save money flying back player from England  ;D ,Latas wont need to be a player coach ,an`d he could quit Cali and scout all the young players properly .

Found tinto? Tinto sweating since under wim. Just under pacho like he wasnt getting much opportunity...dunno if dey were hesitant to give him a chance...due to his decision making at times. As is de custom...we doh have enuff games to blood men....and only when is high pressha we lookin to see wha we could do.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 11, 2009, 08:56:22 AM »
                   Ince
Carlos, Thomas, Lawrence, Williams
     Tinto, Spann, Birchall, Aklie
               Jones, Glen
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:59:55 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 11, 2009, 09:11:34 AM »

Found tinto? Tinto sweating since under wim. Just under pacho like he wasnt getting much opportunity...dunno if dey were hesitant to give him a chance...due to his decision making at times. As is de custom...we doh have enuff games to blood men....and only when is high pressha we lookin to see wha we could do.
Relatively speaking but daiz latas boy now rite ?  Well I want latas to have like 18 to 23 star studded youths that he all help groom ,not just one .
I want Leston ,Winchester,De fraitas,Britto,Glenroy, all to be his boys .

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 11, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »
                   Ince
               Jones, Glen

ok  side but glen have to be sittin back between jones and d mids to act as ah link, I doh care how short man feel d salvos is dat ball shouldn't be in d air unless it comin in from d flanks, an even den if carlos could hold up an' avoid crossin high altogether dat go be good too.
I pity the fool....

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 11, 2009, 09:18:09 AM »
Well, well, well.  So we going and win this game with an unfit Dennis Lawrence, we captain who don't have a club either and Akile Edwards at Left back.  El Salvador going and destroy A. Edwards, run through we midfield and have Ince displaying is Zoo like antics at his defense.  It really hard being a Soca Warrior yes!!!

Bet they don't!!!

Killa, tell me nah, Akile improve a great deal since de scrimmge against the US in April?
Ah ask men back home to tell me how dis fellah does play in de pro league, ah cyah remember ever getting any feedback....tell me nah, he does rel perform?

Dan if Latas put Skilla on the left then yes Aklie done for, however if he use the lineup he used against CR with Noel playing an LCM type role, then Aklie will be safe.  Allyuh eh realize in the games where Aklie looked the worst is where Skilla left him for dead?  Apart from that in the last 3 that Skilla started he was very timid going forward and Maturana at the time was pushing Aklie up further to try and nudge Skilla higher into the offensive part of the field.  Aklie is a LM by trade fella, so he not all there as a defender but he have many good attributes and he has a good amount of speed.  Watch him when he is in position and see what happens.  In the same game against US that he get lambaste for he settled in the second half and shut down 3 out of 4 attempts that were made on his side.  Plenty people eh go notice that because he is dey whippin boy.  Lawrence sell we in da game, Wolfe sell we in da game (but he not a defender so he gets a bligh), Aklie sell one and is like he get blame for all.  And let me remind you again HE IS NOT A DEFENDER!!!!  So why allyuh constantly itchin to cry dong de man when he was not given the necessary help in his zone.  Watch the US game again and see how many times he was in his zone but being sucked inside and Skilla was nowhere to be seen.  Once he got sucked in, here comes Hejduk with free reign to cross, wey f**kin Skilla?!!!  I eh sayin he improve in any way defensively (although he might have, I not in the practices to know) but I have confidence Latas will not place him in that same situation again and instead he will have midfield help which will allow him opportunities to go into the offense and make a few crosses because he can do that very well.

So like I said BET THEY DONT!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 11, 2009, 09:23:57 AM »
it was funny  :D . I want to know where the goals coming from ,men saying 3-1 ....say one from tinto and a free kick from Carlos ,touches say Penalty from Yorke . but me eint seeing nobody else scoring. The defense have to old men and 2 men outta position .  with keon no defense infront Akile .and old men yorke and latas  in the middle. And strikers who doh score.we arse looking dark.

Cornell Glen scores.
As always cornell comes orn late ,and is a steady diet of to long balls that he cant catch up with.
Noel trows away a couple .
Kenwyne saunters up as he just misses getting a toe on it into the net . Latas shoots just over bars and blows into his hands
Scotland needs a new midfield.
Keon tries to take a free kick and is shoowed away.
yada yada yada

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 11, 2009, 09:43:38 AM »
                   Ince
               Jones, Glen

ok  side but glen have to be sittin back between jones and d mids to act as ah link, I doh care how short man feel d salvos is dat ball shouldn't be in d air unless it comin in from d flanks, an even den if carlos could hold up an' avoid crossin high altogether dat go be good too.

With that lineup we would be better off attacking from the left flank.  Aklie can cross more accurately than Carlos (not very hard to do is it?) and ES is rumoured to be doing a makeshift RB.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
ok, so called TTFF and they said first come - first serve, 9am to 1pm at the HCS
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ok, so called TTFF and they said first come - first serve, 9am to 1pm at the HCS

Are you referring to today or tomorrow?

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

called about tomorrow. Call the 800 # on the flyer in one of the earlier posts

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile

nice....so doh stick tmw eh

see u at d stadium  :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

nice....so doh stick tmw eh

see u at d stadium  :beermug:

yeah thanks for the info earlier.

very excited - last time I went to see a WCQ in TT was ages ago when we beat Mexico with Latapy scoring in the 80 something minute.

Just hope we win again - 20 something of us ain't coming for style.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 11, 2009, 10:57:06 AM »
Guy's is the game being air on tv or via internet access...does anyone know's

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 11, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »

ah saw someone posted that channel c will be bringing it delayed at 9 o clock
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 11, 2009, 11:05:13 AM »
najee ah old vet like u asking that ,of course we will see it .

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 11, 2009, 11:15:29 AM »
Well, well, well.  So we going and win this game with an unfit Dennis Lawrence, we captain who don't have a club either and Akile Edwards at Left back.  El Salvador going and destroy A. Edwards, run through we midfield and have Ince displaying is Zoo like antics at his defense.  It really hard being a Soca Warrior yes!!!

Bet they don't!!!

Killa, tell me nah, Akile improve a great deal since de scrimmge against the US in April?
Ah ask men back home to tell me how dis fellah does play in de pro league, ah cyah remember ever getting any feedback....tell me nah, he does rel perform?

Dan if Latas put Skilla on the left then yes Aklie done for, however if he use the lineup he used against CR with Noel playing an LCM type role, then Aklie will be safe.  Allyuh eh realize in the games where Aklie looked the worst is where Skilla left him for dead?  Apart from that in the last 3 that Skilla started he was very timid going forward and Maturana at the time was pushing Aklie up further to try and nudge Skilla higher into the offensive part of the field.  Aklie is a LM by trade fella, so he not all there as a defender but he have many good attributes and he has a good amount of speed.  Watch him when he is in position and see what happens.  In the same game against US that he get lambaste for he settled in the second half and shut down 3 out of 4 attempts that were made on his side.  Plenty people eh go notice that because he is dey whippin boy.  Lawrence sell we in da game, Wolfe sell we in da game (but he not a defender so he gets a bligh), Aklie sell one and is like he get blame for all.  And let me remind you again HE IS NOT A DEFENDER!!!!  So why allyuh constantly itchin to cry dong de man when he was not given the necessary help in his zone.  Watch the US game again and see how many times he was in his zone but being sucked inside and Skilla was nowhere to be seen.  Once he got sucked in, here comes Hejduk with free reign to cross, wey f**kin Skilla?!!!  I eh sayin he improve in any way defensively (although he might have, I not in the practices to know) but I have confidence Latas will not place him in that same situation again and instead he will have midfield help which will allow him opportunities to go into the offense and make a few crosses because he can do that very well.

So like I said BET THEY DONT!

give thx for your response, between what you say and my confidence in Latas to use de best at he disposal...ah hope he handle he business if he get selected tomorrow....though yuh know, ah have to admit, he never really impress me as ah man who could be ah deadly LM, but again like yuh say ah never really see him in dat role and he confidence was probably down during pacho time...anyway i hoping for de best for him.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 11, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »
hear nah quag dat gif creepin out ah broddar bad bad :'( :'( :-\ still cool doh ;D but creepy :'(
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 11:34:55 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 11, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »
I have ah feeling with Dwight in doubt...Latas go play... at least start...especially with that squad...so I would go with..

Ince
Carlos, Thomas, Lawrence, Williams/ A.Edwards  :-X
     Tinto, Latas, Birchall,Spann(to help Akiel if needed)
               Jones, Glen

I would think that Daniel could come on for Latas in the middle and Noel or Yorke for Birchall if needed.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 11, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »
So by now no link to the team. I got it from a journalist who got d free food and d email.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 11, 2009, 12:10:42 PM »
give thx for your response, between what you say and my confidence in Latas to use de best at he disposal...ah hope he handle he business if he get selected tomorrow....though yuh know, ah have to admit, he never really impress me as ah man who could be ah deadly LM, but again like yuh say ah never really see him in dat role and he confidence was probably down during pacho time...anyway i hoping for de best for him.

Small scenes and I hoping he gets a chance to play his best game as well.  Given the negativity here on this forum I wouldn't be surprised if some wishing he does horribly just so they could lambaste him some more.  He is a very good young player and like what I've heard about Skilla, he is more than capable when playing his correct position/ role in the game.  I ha confidence Latas will get it done though and I expect to see Kerry Baptiste get a chance to make a difference in this game as well.  Oh how dat will kill just cool if KB register and Latas win without DR, Jaggy, Henry and JJ :devil:

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #594 on: August 11, 2009, 12:21:02 PM »
Quote from: Flickin Killa a/k/a Mad Scorpion
Oh how dat will kill just cool if KB register and Latas win without DR, Jaggy, Henry and JJ :devil:
He might be dead before de game even start if he doh calm down heself.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 11, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »
Oh how dat will kill just cool if KB register and Latas win without DR, Jaggy, Henry and JJ :devil:

Doh fret he go change he name like Prince 2 d artist formally known as Just Cool
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 11, 2009, 12:25:26 PM »
JUST A WIN. Dat is all. As Bunji say u score we score more.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 11, 2009, 12:27:46 PM »

Doh fret he go change he name like Prince 2 d artist formally known as Just Cool

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 11, 2009, 12:36:42 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: ::) :rotfl: :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 11, 2009, 12:38:25 PM »
anyone know how i can order the game in canada i called rogers cable & they say they are not carrying it on pay per view

1]; } ?>