March 28, 2024, 02:10:17 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 166055 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).
« Reply #1020 on: August 13, 2009, 06:15:26 AM »
my God, I think I still drunk - somehow.

Had a blast at the game minus the few heart attacks on defence and anytime they run close to Spann. Was looking for a glass bottle to pelt the mudda c**ts who was screaming at people to sit down whenever TT was attacking. Some trinis does act real fickle and get on like is a fleckin opera dey gone in the HCS to see.

Spann get nuff abuse, but should be credited with assisting Glenn goal - after he concede that foul with that stink breed, that poorly taken freekick lead the counter.

A little tentative that when we play the better teams, if we allow their attacking mids that much space and time, winning out the rest of the games in the hex could be more than a bit of a challenge.

Haven't seen any type of replay, but what the hell was the ref's problem with Birchall? - and how many people are we missing next game due to yellow card accumulation?

glad to see u made it to d game. d referee didnt only have a problem wid birchall nah. basically all we players was gettin manners from d ref.

birchall yellow card was ridiculous. he clearly won d ball fair an square
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 13, 2009, 06:30:59 AM »
Allyuh notice Jones playin better since he hair revert to its natural color??

when he score we go talk
He was in nice position to score only if glen had past the ball see KJ was furious bout that...

Cornell playing for his spot padna. You really feel when he pass off to Jones and Jones throw away, people remembering his pass? All the times when Jones was available for the pass, Cornell was in a position to score as well, so I doh give him wrong.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #1022 on: August 13, 2009, 06:37:13 AM »

when he score we go talk
He was in nice position to score only if glen had past the ball see KJ was furious bout that...

Cornell playing for his spot padna. You really feel when he pass off to Jones and Jones throw away, people remembering his pass? All the times when Jones was available for the pass, Cornell was in a position to score as well, so I doh give him wrong.

KJ does only score goals with headers, so what sense it make passing it to his feet?
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 13, 2009, 06:40:00 AM »

when he score we go talk

KJ does only score goals with headers, so what sense it make passing it to his feet?

and what of d break away goal against Cuba unless he unhinge head and magically swap wit he foot ::)
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 13, 2009, 06:41:33 AM »

when he score we go talk

Sooooo if he never get a good ball in the air to head, he will never score a goal??.....and make it worse Carlos cyar cross a ball to save he life so that option for KJ out.....now we are finished, now we are doomed....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: August 13, 2009, 06:43:56 AM »

when he score we go talk

and what of d break away goal against Cuba unless he unhinge head and magically swap wit he foot ::)

lol - that was when? about 2 eons ago?

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 13, 2009, 06:45:51 AM »

when he score we go talk

Sooooo if he never get a good ball in the air to head, he will never score a goal??.....and make it worse Carlos cyar cross a ball to save he life so that option for KJ out.....now we are finished, now we are doomed....

nah, if you want to score with your feet - actually, if you want to score period - you have to be in a good position, and most times KJ was woefully out of position.

Didn't understand why the two strikers were playing so close to each other for most the game.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 13, 2009, 06:47:12 AM »

when he score we go talk

touche
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 13, 2009, 06:48:18 AM »

when he score we go talk

touche

Nov 19th 2008. All yuh eh like nobody boi?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 13, 2009, 06:51:15 AM »
Spann get nuff abuse, but should be credited with assisting Glenn goal - after he concede that foul with that stink breed, that poorly taken freekick lead the counter.

you joking right?

didn't have the luxury of replay, but that is what I remember.

I not talking about the play - I didn't see the goal.
I talking about creditting a man with ah assist because he do something that give the other team the ball and then when they loss it we score on the counter. I reading you right?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: August 13, 2009, 06:59:29 AM »

you joking right?

didn't have the luxury of replay, but that is what I remember.

I not talking about the play - I didn't see the goal.
I talking about creditting a man with ah assist because he do something that give the other team the ball and then when they loss it we score on the counter. I reading you right?

yeah, lol.

But it lead to a goal - a winning one too - we taking it anyhow we could get it these days.

Seriously though, pretty sure that's how the scenario played out. Spann had gotten beat on the side of the 18 and brought down the man. Freekick was headed out - quick counter - goal.

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 13, 2009, 09:01:49 AM »
Yeah Carlos need to go to one of them football camps they havin over the summer for 14 year olds to learn how to cross a ball proper... He real waste possession like that so many times this past campaign.

But I glad to see the defense was lookin better this time around. Bakr real star this match.

Work definitely still needed and I'm not sure how we goin to bag 4 from 4 with the state of the team now.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 13, 2009, 11:53:24 AM »
But I glad to see the defense was lookin better this time around. Bakr real star this match.

:o ???

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 13, 2009, 12:33:11 PM »

Why you even respond to that rubbish?!  I feel one ah dem discover that KJ ha keys to dey oman house or sumting :devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 13, 2009, 12:50:26 PM »

:o ???

Star have a new meanin?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: August 13, 2009, 12:52:08 PM »

Why you even respond to that rubbish?!  I feel one ah dem discover that KJ ha keys to dey oman house or sumting :devil:

U does have 2 show dem up 4 d novice dat they iz. Now I really expect much more from KJ but d fella just come off injury in July 2 play 4 we. So he desrve some props.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 13, 2009, 03:14:34 PM »

U does have 2 show dem up 4 d novice dat they iz. Now I really expect much more from KJ but d fella just come off injury in July 2 play 4 we. So he desrve some props.
He derseve to be on the bench! him and his sluggish fren scotty!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: August 13, 2009, 03:21:30 PM »
I glad to see we bois dem get them first win in the hex and under latas...but i only givin dem a small clap for beatin a side that dem suppose to beat any day ah the week..
We still need to work on our finishing cause that game was supposed to be put out of ES reach since in the first 35 mins.
Great goal by glen and i waitin to hear from all dem fellas who use to fight me down for rallyin for glen to start over the other strikers.
We still need to learn to keep possession ah the ball in the last 15 minutes of the game and kill off the game cause we start to fall apart towards de end.

Al in all we take ah step in the right direction so congratulations Soca Warriors
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 13, 2009, 05:06:22 PM »
Ah done talk arready, Weapon of mass destruction = Cornell Glen.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: August 13, 2009, 05:49:58 PM »
Relatively happy with the first half, second half??? Especially when El Sal take off the winger and add a forward...
Ah like Memum, but he deserve the yellow....A man from El Sal should have received at least a yellow when he fire a kick at Glen, when Glen try to help him up...

All in all they had plenty people here expecting us to get real lix and well, we did what we had to do...In heart attack fashion but we did it... On to Hondurasss

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #1040 on: August 13, 2009, 06:06:04 PM »
dreaaad trinis is d most ridiculous set ah bandwaggonist in d world. i sit quiet since las night and let everybody be caught up in d win and praise glen nonstop.

but wow...now d man is d greatest thing ever...everybody need to get bench for him, we need to build a statue of him, so and so sayin years now he is a boss, is jus bad luck he not d one playin in d EPL. cooooome on fellaz, d guy is a nice player who probably had one of his top 2 games in ummmm EVEEER!!!

one man does say somethin and it does jus snowball, somebody say glen had a great game and everybody jump on it, and it snowballin into he should start every game for d next 3 years now. sit down and relax allyuh self...pleaaaaaaaaaase european club season start i cant take d madness of listenin to this much longer...
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: August 13, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »
dreaaad trinis is d most ridiculous set ah bandwaggonist in d world. i sit quiet since las night and let everybody be caught up in d win and praise glen nonstop.

but wow...now d man is d greatest thing ever...everybody need to get bench for him, we need to build a statue of him, so and so sayin years now he is a boss, is jus bad luck he not d one playin in d EPL. cooooome on fellaz, d guy is a nice player who probably had one of his top 2 games in ummmm EVEEER!!!

one man does say somethin and it does jus snowball, somebody say glen had a great game and everybody jump on it, and it snowballin into he should start every game for d next 3 years now. sit down and relax allyuh self...pleaaaaaaaaaase european club season start i cant take d madness of listenin to this much longer...
Breds yuh right , but look and see who scored the most goals for the whole campaign, glenn leads the pack of strikers wid 4, stern 2nd wid 2, roberts and jones wid 1 ah piece, scottie is yet tuh score and ppl still have him on their startin g team.

i always said that glenn and roberts needs tuh start so i doh know whare all the glenn lovers come from all of ah sudden, but kingdese and killa always talking up glenn, i endorsed him too, but allyuh dun know who's my player in the attack, and his name doesn't have ah N in it.                   positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: August 13, 2009, 11:15:08 PM »
Zeppo, surprise surprise :devil: ... your authority on Alvarez was spot on.

However, as far as the work rate ... the Salvadorans seemed comfortable constructing a game plan around him, and he looked very comfortable with that idea. I guess he offered them a dimension the US doesn't need.

By the way, in the post-Maradona era, isn't it blasphemous to criticize a player for being "all left foot"? :angel:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A Trini lime at half time
« Reply #1043 on: August 15, 2009, 07:43:56 AM »
T&T Newsday

THE half time lime at the FIFA World Cup Football Qualifying Match Between El Salvador and Trinidad and Tobago on Wednesday attracted a diverse gathering of personalities, including politicians, sports people, culture enthusaists and others, who put aside their differences to support the Soca Warriors’ quest to reach South Africa in 2010.

The event, held at the VIP Lounge of the National Stadium, was hosted by Oliver Camps, President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) and Executive Members of the local football body.

Here are some of the behind the scene pictures from the event.

El Salvador's Ambassador to TT, Carlos Pineda, right, proudly displays his national flag. With him are his countrymen, from his right, Carlos Mendez, vice president, Fesfut; Renaldo Vasquez, president, Fesfut and Jose Garcia Prieto, Minister Counsellor at the El Salvador Embassy.

Chaguanas Mayor Natasha Navas, right, with Mayaro MP Winston 'Gypsy' Peters.

FIFA Vice President Austin 'Jack' Warner with TSTT's Lisa Agard left and Minister in the Ministry of National Security, Donna Cox.

Former government minister Dr. Keith Rowley with cricket legend Brian Lara

TTFF president Oliver Camps escorts Chief Justice Ivor Archie at right to the VIP area.

Soca artistes Kernal Roberts, left, and Machel Montano, right, with David Mc Intosh.

From left, President George Maxwell Richards, with his wife Dr Jean Ramjohn Richards, TTFF President Oliver Camps and TTFF vice-president, Raymond Tim Kee.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #1044 on: August 17, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: August 17, 2009, 11:45:12 PM »

when he score we go talk

nah, if you want to score with your feet - actually, if you want to score period - you have to be in a good position, and most times KJ was woefully out of position.

Didn't understand why the two strikers were playing so close to each other for most the game.

dah ball should have gone to KJ for sure. He scores with more than just his head. It wasn't necessarily a selfish play but KJ was the better option.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A Trini lime at half time
« Reply #1046 on: August 18, 2009, 07:02:58 AM »
No Gary Hunt?

FIFA Vice President Austin 'Jack' Warner with TSTT's Lisa Agard left and Minister in the Ministry of National Security, Donna Cox.

Former government minister Dr. Keith Rowley with cricket legend Brian Lara

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: August 19, 2009, 10:53:44 AM »
??? Damn ah look all over D net and still cah get ah copy of the last game...anybody anybody???

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: September 15, 2013, 10:32:27 AM »
This will never happen since the people that runs our football don't believe that top advise can't come from a local.

Give us any foreign garbage coach and we will be happy!!
         Aye not only the people that run our Football,people right on here don't beleive that too.Everybody calling for SH like alyu want to spoil the man reputation or what,leave him right where he is coming to T&T is only asking for trouble.

Ah does have to laugh sometimes with the  way history does play out............

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: September 15, 2013, 11:03:19 AM »
 u could necropost boy....steups
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>