April 19, 2024, 10:48:37 AM

Author Topic: Scotland, Lawerance and John?  (Read 2937 times)

Scotland, Lawerance and John?
« on: June 10, 2009, 05:02:30 AM »
What is the real scoop behind these players absence in Mexico?

Scotland - Injury

Lawrence - Personal problems

John - Injury

i know that Scotland and Lawrence were two people that were criticized heavily for the defeat against Costa Rica, while John always has had his disagreements with our footballing hi eracry

Re: Scotland, Lawerance and John?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 07:11:52 AM »
What is the real scoop behind these players absence in Mexico?

Scotland - Injury

Lawrence - Personal problems

John - Injury

i know that Scotland and Lawrence were two people that were criticized heavily for the defeat against Costa Rica, while John always has had his disagreements with our footballing hi eracry

Lawrence mudda had a stroke and de man was playing with ah heavy heart ,he's staying back to be with her .Scotland ,for some reason, just cannot and has never shown he can cut it at intl level ,dropped I eh go say by whom and  Avery have ah groin injury and heading back to DC for treatment ,is ah shame becuz he show he is de best thing we have at LB .
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:19:14 AM by berris »

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 07:15:02 AM »
Ok now I understand, somewhat. Hol' on Tallest

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 07:20:36 AM »
Avery have ah groin injury and heading back to DC for treatment ,is ah shame becuz he show he is de best thing we have at LB .

Who say blade?

Offline Consultant

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 07:27:48 AM »
We'll miss Avery big styles. Man played very well against CR. Get better soon...

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 08:30:13 AM »
Tha's the same tackle or two different tackles on the same man?

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 08:35:20 AM »
Tha's the same tackle or two different tackles on the same man?

The same tackle from a slightly different angle.

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 09:09:27 AM »
Jason gone to sign for Wigan. tru talk no lie, news will be out next forthnight

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 09:15:04 AM »

no surprise.

club before country is a normal thing.

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 09:56:21 AM »

Before Martinez even reach the training ground to see if Mido could be trained to do what Scotty "does do", he sign the man? I will wait until I see it on the news.

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 10:16:45 AM »
If Scotty really duck out because of that then he could f**k off

I real tired of the "star boys" coming back and giving a half hearted performance

and allyuh want to hate on Stern..the one man that puts country before anything his entire career

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »

I real tired of the "star boys" coming back and giving a half hearted performance

and allyuh want to hate on Stern..the one man that puts country before anything his entire career

Yeah Smally Mag, Cool it cool it.  ;D

Yuh neva know, maybe even Latas told Scotty "yeah soldyah, go ahead and fix up quick wit' Martinez in Wigan as daiz de damn ting self opportunity eh. We go hol' it dong here wit' dese sadists in de Azteca. Yuh know ah have meh plan B and C an' ting". If you sign dah contrac', den Jackula cyah tell yuh a effin' nutten as yuh know exploitation time coming back when de court case suspension is reversed in June eh.

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 12:45:31 PM »

It have no way Martinez going to tell Scotty he need to come back right this minute if you want me to take you to Wigan. Is 2 years now Martinez know the man, Scotty have nothing to prove to him. If he want to take him with him, he will take him whether he come now or Thursday after the game. It have no deadline approachin nothing. His contract not expiring, martinez not even official yet either !
There is no reason that he would have to rush off if that is the reason behind it so stop jumping to conclusions and getting all excited because one man say "true talk, no lie".
Look how rumours is just ruin men rep jes so, jes so...

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 12:52:09 PM »

It have no way Martinez going to tell Scotty he need to come back right this minute if you want me to take you to Wigan. Is 2 years now Martinez know the man, Scotty have nothing to prove to him. If he want to take him with him, he will take him whether he come now or Thursday after the game. It have no deadline approachin nothing. His contract not expiring, martinez not even official yet either !
There is no reason that he would have to rush off if that is the reason behind it so stop jumping to conclusions and getting all excited because one man say "true talk, no lie".
Yuh getting in de way of a good scapegoating.

Offline Small Change

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
Scotty still eh live up to international standards. He is set to produce. Kenwyn Jones too. Same thing. They are not a thread to defensives at all. They should be "feared" English based strikers, but in the last few games, I am yet to see them test the goalkeepers, apart from even scoring. Disappointing in my book. Big players, fubbling.....

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »

nothing better than having a rumour rip your common sence out of you and then turn around and give you a bitch slap wid it.....good talks Spidey ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:07:51 PM by Werklmann »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »
Aklie out. Bleeder cyah make bench. We need somebody to fight down.

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:58 PM »
Aklie out. Bleeder cyah make bench. We need somebody to fight down.
geeezannn ages
allya breakin de game day stress real good
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:15:42 PM by Werklmann »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 01:28:57 PM »
We doh need scotty @ all! as for lawrence, if he heart eh dey , then that is understood, to me the real disappointment would be avery, may good help us in defence against them quick mexicans.