April 25, 2024, 02:09:19 AM

Author Topic: Warner is de best !  (Read 4627 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner is de best !
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »
Peter,
        How do you know if someone else could not do it. You don't know how Jack been blacklisting people since the late 70's. when Foots and them try to introduce pro football with Pro-pioneers, he threatened the players with life-time fifa ban. he stop a game between pro-pioneers and some Haitian team at the Lever Bros ground(the one he owns now). Why111 because they were a threat to him. He was not getting piece of the action.  That is time TT was ripe for pro-ball. Fans use to come out and support. Now He build 4 big stadium, all we have now is invisible fans.
You could  love him!!!!!!

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 10:31:56 PM »
Peter,
        How do you know if someone else could not do it. You don't know how Jack been blacklisting people since the late 70's. when Foots and them try to introduce pro football with Pro-pioneers, he threatened the players with life-time fifa ban. he stop a game between pro-pioneers and some Haitian team at the Lever Bros ground(the one he owns now). Why111 because they were a threat to him. He was not getting piece of the action.  That is time TT was ripe for pro-ball. Fans use to come out and support. Now He build 4 big stadium, all we have now is invisible fans.
You could  love him!!!!!!

Like I said, give him flak where it's due- stuff like that is absolutely unacceptable and disgusting, though I still believe in giving him credit where it's due, I believe saying something like this would be fair- Jack does do some disgusting and very unscrupulous things, but de man does do plenty positive for our football in between. Even though hypothetically someone else in his position might have been involved in less spiteful and unscrupulous behaviour, the fact is that the man has worked hard to attain what he has and that post.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 10:39:20 PM »
Yuh see all this talk about "Jack does do plenty for football".....sssssttteeeuuupppsss!!!....

Dat like saying "Yeah Hitler was a horrible guy but he must have done some good for somebody somewhere on the planet"!!!....

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Repeat after me...

Mr. Austin Jack Warner is in it for the money/himself.....100 times till it sticks...the worst part is, he gunning for the country's treasury next!!....ssssttttteeeeeuuuuppppsss!!!!...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 10:48:18 PM »
Yuh see all this talk about "Jack does do plenty for football".....sssssttteeeuuupppsss!!!....

Dat like saying "Yeah Hitler was a horrible guy but he must have done some good for somebody somewhere on the planet"!!!....

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Repeat after me...

Mr. Austin Jack Warner is in it for the money/himself.....100 times till it sticks...the worst part is, he gunning for the country's treasury next!!....ssssttttteeeeeuuuuppppsss!!!!...

not even Austin Jack Warner could thief more than the hands that dipping in the Treasury right now.
That is the one redeeming point for Jack - he is not the biggest thief in Trinidad.

But Jack take we to the World Cup -whey dat pack of ass and dey blind supporters take we?

What the hands that guarding the Treasury doing right now is downright criminal. If dey was living in Obama-land as they like to pretend, all ah dem tief would be in jail for life.

ah setta jokers we have in Trinidad - in government, opposition and sports.

that is where the loud steeuuuuuuppsssss should come.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 10:50:57 PM »
Peter,
        I will not doubt Jack.s passion for the game. He is an administrator bar none and a ruthless at that. I have no issue with his Concacaf, CFU and FIFA position. He worked for that(on the back of TT footballers and fans). I would not begrudge what he did to get the keys to the FiFA executive toilets. But when it comes to local football and national team football, his manipulation has caused us to be in this dire position we in now. None of our WC campaign can run smoothly. We always do things right at the last minute as we doing right now.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »
acb,
         Unless you know that Jack pay off the ref for us to win games, how it is he took us to the WC. He did not play. He came with the money. He has to do that. He is the everything man. He controls everything, so he has to come up with the money. And the gov't will not give him any money as long as he in the oppostion and he don't want show he books. They will not give him a blank check.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 11:02:37 PM »
acb,
         Unless you know that Jack pay off the ref for us to win games, how it is he took us to the WC. He did not play. He came with the money. He has to do that. He is the everything man. He controls everything, so he has to come up with the money. And the gov't will not give him any money as long as he in the oppostion and he don't want show he books. They will not give him a blank check.

Deeks, isn't that what (c)Hunte finally gave in and did? ... didn't the government give in to Jack and issue the funds for the team.

It's the same thing - a lack of opposition to a fully corrupt organistion.

The same way Jack gave us Beenhakker to take us to the WC, is the same way Patos gave us the Summit that take us into ... well we eh see nuttin positive come out of that yet, and we probably will never.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 07:20:38 PM »
i agree dat "d brain" is d best, cuz he have me, you and d rest ah allyuh tearing at each other's throats.

he conning men like blatter, d english fa and all dem other fa's, d international footballing community, d people of trinidad and tobago(me and all ah allyuh), d gorilla unit also known as fifa, scotland yard, and d political machine in trinidad, into believing dat he sacrificing for d good of d game and mankind. you cyah b more conniving dan dat, while using d art of distraction, conquer and divide, and bamboozle dem wid bullshit.

waterhead learned dat from he parents and dem long time ago and allyuh a catch up yet.

how spec....tack....u......la..la..la.......
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »
He have them at home who don't go to football bamboozled, not me.

And this thing that he made this masterstroke and bring down Beenhacker needs some clarification. Remember he had picked an English coach initially. I think it was Ron Atkinson(correct me). And Dwight baulk and did not agree accusing him of racism against black players. The committee which I think including LP, Alvin Henderson and others recommended Beenie. Nakhid endorsed him because he had played for him in Belgium. The time was drawing near and there were hardly any big names coaches available or wanted to involve themselves with Jack and TT. Beenie agreed and he made a decision which turn out to be a good move. That is how I heard we got Beenie man.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 04:01:31 PM »
The government step up and Gary Hunt became Gary C%$T as a result. The Jack warner propoganda machine is powerful.

it so powerful, I starting to feel he could really actually challenge Panday now, oui.

That is some powerful stuff u smoke dey Spidey dem fellas from Caroni eh want Jack dey eh mind he money but not he
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>