March 28, 2024, 07:49:53 PM

Author Topic: Warriors train at the Azteca.  (Read 5143 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mexcian coach expect T&T to be cautious
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 03:49:15 PM »
well he in for a surprise, cuz at this stage we have to throw caution to the wind.

TT 2 - Mex 1

In God We Trust.

Ah like that prediction- on game day a certain blind optimism iz take over.....If we by the extreme grace of God win this one, I don't want to imagine the amount of years that 90 minutes will take off my life...It will be heart attack city....Doh feel a T&T miracle will come without the post getting bang up, Ince pulling off the saves of his life, and us being camped inside our own half for long stretches...yuh just hadda love football to be a Socawarrior die hard dread....lawd.

We need to use the same exact tactics that Beenie used against Sweden and England.  Latapy should know it well cause he had a great view of it next to the coach on the sidelines

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 03:49:50 PM »
BELIEVE

tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 03:53:15 PM »
We need to use the same exact tactics that Beenie used against Sweden and England.  Latapy should know it well cause he had a great view of it next to the coach on the sidelines

i read that and buss out ah internal laugh at work, and a lil snat come out my nose yes.  :-\

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 03:57:42 PM »

i read that and buss out ah internal laugh at work, and a lil snat come out my nose yes.  :-\

:rotfl: :rotfl: Damn all yuh cold on here boi...damn ;D

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: Damn all yuh cold on here boi...damn ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WARRIORS train at the Azteca
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 04:29:50 PM »
Thanks Sean..keep posting the videos and keep mixing with de music..

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »
well he in for a surprise, cuz at this stage we have to throw caution to the wind.

TT 2 - Mex 1

In God We Trust.

Ah like that prediction- on game day a certain blind optimism iz take over.....If we by the extreme grace of God win this one, I don't want to imagine the amount of years that 90 minutes will take off my life...It will be heart attack city....Doh feel a T&T miracle will come without the post getting bang up, Ince pulling off the saves of his life, and us being camped inside our own half for long stretches...yuh just hadda love football to be a Socawarrior die hard dread....lawd.

lolol Ah love it!  Thais true boy.

Still, I BELIEVE!!!--

WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 04:40:23 PM »
i never see a stadium that looking like a castle  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »
I love Latapy's cool unaffectedness. So confident and has such an excellent poker face, never flinches, having someone like that as your leader and speaking for you must be reassuring and settling, and do the opposite for the opposition, Dwight has those same traits also, but Latapy is even more cool and unaffected than him, pure legend.

WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.
edit: wha de arse is dis i seeing here- look at 6:47 (6mins 47secs) in the video, the man 3rd from left- wtf, allyuh see how friggin BIG that man calves is!!!?? I think that is Marvin, Roberto Carlos calves have nothing on them. Also, who d hell is that giant brown fella in the vid, is that the interestingly named Abu Bakr?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:05:53 PM by Peter »

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »
i never see a stadium that looking like a castle  :(

lol, yeah true, really looks like a castle man, even as it's empty there it looks intimidating.

I'll repost this again, in case you all didn't know- that mexican coach Aguirre decide to insult Latapy, he's not even clever with it, the idiot.

With regards to Trinidad, Aguirre is skeptical of how their opponents will play away from home especially after they appointed one of their subs, Russell Latapy, as head coach.

"They put a player form the bench to be their head coach. The suspense, and I say it openly is how they will play in our field. Will he have the guts to do what he did against Costa Rica….I think they will be more cautious here than what they were against Costa Rica. I think they will be cautious and will throw themselves back a few meters," foresaw Aguirre.

(continue)

:o

I read that too, that ignorant, arrogant disrespectful bastard Aguirre, that guy was on the bench because he's 40, and in his prime he was a better than any footballer Mexico has produced in it's history,ever, and still is a footballing genius. I hope Latapy makes you eat those words Aguirre, hope he kicks them down your throat with those magical boots of his. The idiot.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:27:24 PM by Peter »

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 05:30:26 PM »

I didn't want to laugh in public ... the Latapy Squad woulda annihilate me.
But that real EFF up though, lol.
throw parties, not grenades.

1]; } ?>