April 23, 2024, 10:14:05 PM

Author Topic: June 11th- Oct/Nov  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
June 11th- Oct/Nov
« on: June 10, 2009, 09:51:44 PM »
(MODS PLEASE LEAVE)

Decent effort by the lads today but we have to give the rest of the campaign a real go...

Thanks to Mr Maturana we dont have a Gold Cup to call up players and have a good 2 weeks of training and playing competitive football... Hopefully Jack can organise 2 friendlies or a 3 way tourni in June/July as it is vital...  also a friendly before the El Salvador is key

GK: Ince.. his spot is safe...  then you have Marvin Phillips and Jan as the cover

Defenders: Major area to be solved... Makan Hislop out...

These Defenders in my opinion must be in the same training squad together:
Cyd Gray, Brent Sancho, Julias James, Marvin Andrews, Dennis Lawrence, Keyno Thomas,Abu-Bakr, Avery John, Nigel Daniel

Carlos Edwards will be my RB for the remainder of the campaign... but if Cyd is n form then Carlos RW

We cannot afford to tinker in defence with pro league youths unless they are massive standouts..which only N.Daniel is in my opinion

Sancho and James offer difference to Dog and Lawrence ... Abu Bakr has promise but not enough to be starting a WCQ this time.

Midfield:
Not much to be changed in this mix

Tinto, Carlos, Spann, Birchall, Yorke, Hyland, Noel, Theobald, Daniel, Samuel

Birchall is a f**king legend by the way... that is a true Warrior... has to start

Strikers:
4 words
Stern Legend 14 John... we missed him so badly this month.. must play

KJ, Scotty , Glenn and I'm bringing back Roberts as well as 1 or 2 local strikers in the training squad

Sort it out Russell....

BELIEVE

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: June 11th- Oct/Nov
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 09:59:32 PM »
Stick Attula Guerra in also
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:02:27 PM »
Small Mag.. Bakr make he debut in the Azteca pressure cooker and he ent do no worse than any other of we central defenders have ever done..

I good to go with he yes...

As for Makan... de poor boy was roast and couldnt run.. he put ah good shift accordingly... they shoulda save him ant take him out... he and Yorke was the most roast.. but Kenwyne ent want to facking run.. so we waste a sub right dey
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 10:04:34 PM »
im dropping KJ and bringing in roberts. our strikers still havent scored a goal in the hex!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:07:05 PM »
stern might have done better than KJ had he not been injured... while the gold cup going on latas should have all the available players training together and building some cohesiveness... maybe we could organise some friendlies also

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:17:16 PM »
USA "friendlies" is the Confederations Cup.

Come on Jack - lots of federations looking to be on your good side, especially with the new appointment - men does waste you down here, but in the end, is beg they have to beg to get a game arranged against any opposition ... or to organise funding for a tour.

I say send them on a tour similar to the Argentina tour ... or like the suggestion, get Haiti, Martinique, Guatemala, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela ... some of those sides to play in a 5 day tournament.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 10:32:38 PM »
acb,
         Ever since after the WC man on this sight have been wondering why we can't play serious friendlies. Some mid level Euro teams. Venezuela right dey. Thay have improve. We can travel in pirogs to Ven. We can't  even get a game with our closet geographical neighbour. Maturana was here. Colombia did not even come here. We played AIA/Guyana about 10 times. No disrrepect to the Golden Jaguars.

Offline jimmel14

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 06:08:32 AM »

Come on Jack - lots of federations looking to be on your good side, especially with the new appointment - men does waste you down here, but in the end, is beg they have to beg to get a game arranged against any opposition ... or to organise funding for a tour.

I say send them on a tour similar to the Argentina tour ... or like the suggestion, get Haiti, Martinique, Guatemala, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela ... some of those sides to play in a 5 day tournament.
[/quote]

this makin real sense.. we need to games. we have 15 points to play for.. cuz we could beat all them teams at home.. we might even upset Costa rica..
the way I look at its

Beat USA, MEXICO AND EL SALVADOR AT HOME
BEAT HONDURAS IN DEY BACK YARd
WIN OR DRAW COSTA RICA ( I KNOW I ASKING FOR PLENTY, BUT WE DID WELL AGAINST MEXICO. 2-1 )

SO DAIS A POSSIBLE 15 OR 13 POINTS TO GAIN

THE USA AND COSTA RICA NEED TO WIN THERE REMAINING MATCHES ASIDE FROM WHEN THEY PLAY US.
CUZ I FEEL MEXICO GNA LOOSE 6 POINTS IN THE AZTECA ( GNA LOOSE AGAINST THE USA AND COSTA RICA)

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 07:11:36 AM »

this makin real sense.. we need to games. we have 15 points to play for.. cuz we could beat all them teams at home.. we might even upset Costa rica..
the way I look at its

Beat USA, MEXICO AND EL SALVADOR AT HOME
BEAT HONDURAS IN DEY BACK YARd
WIN OR DRAW COSTA RICA ( I KNOW I ASKING FOR PLENTY, BUT WE DID WELL AGAINST MEXICO. 2-1 )

SO DAIS A POSSIBLE 15 OR 13 POINTS TO GAIN

THE USA AND COSTA RICA NEED TO WIN THERE REMAINING MATCHES ASIDE FROM WHEN THEY PLAY US.
CUZ I FEEL MEXICO GNA LOOSE 6 POINTS IN THE AZTECA ( GNA LOOSE AGAINST THE USA AND COSTA RICA)

they already beat COsta Rica at home 2-0
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:58:45 AM by arrow »

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 07:35:55 AM »
That the problem there. While USA and other teams would be playing real competitive games, what will TnT be doing? And we are really expected to beat these teams? To be honest, a warm up match against Tobago is not real warm up match. TnT would NEVER learn. NEVER!!! We would always be in the same situation, unless certain people use their brain.

We need to exposure the younger players to the international level of football. It is not an easy level to play just like that. We all sit and watch the TV and go to the games, and criticize as if we can go out there and to better. But it is not so easy. TnT are doing the same shit for the past 20 + yrs. Gathering players last min, not playing warm up games, and EXPECT to beat Costa Rica, Mexico and USA. How???

1]; } ?>