April 18, 2024, 10:59:59 AM

Author Topic: Drop all the Foreign Based Except Ince,Spann, Edwards, Roberts, Memum and Jones  (Read 19085 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Its time they drop all the foreign based, too old and slow, not up to par in the intl game. The costa rican commentator made an excellent point in the last game, why the hell tt dont play their young stars and drop these old men. I agree, the only person who is older who could add anything of substance to that impotent midfield is latas, no one else.

If jones doesnt have a creative mid to service him during the match, he shouldnt start, its pointless, a fellah like roberts should be there starting bc he runs at the defense, he can actually create and dribble. We dont have any wingers delivering quality crosses into jones, so why is he starting? Bc hes an epl starter? bullshit.

In fact, a fellah like jagdeo can do better than birchall and is a potential offensive threat at that, with tinto on the wing, edwards needs to realize that hes a bonified right back, its his natural position, he has the speed, the passing and the hustle to play the part well.

I hope we can get glen back and roberts bc they are needed, if we get samuel and zamora, even better.

Ince

edwards                thomas              samuel             pacheco

jagdeosingh/noel

tinto                     spann      zamora         daniel

roberts

subs:

abu bakr, adams, javed mohammed, jones, glen, yohance marshall, james, guerra, hyland

allyuh can add, its time the team get some young legs to start running and playing real football
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:56:53 PM by Controversial »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Birchall is huge value add to the squad dread... Maybe not your kind of player but when he's on the field our level of energy and intensity is higher and better.  He's an unsung work horse whose efforts can easily go unnoticed...He covers a tremendous amount of ground and he's one of the few players with the grit needed in the int'l game- last night he was tireless...and made some fearless crucial recoveries at the back- (one that first comes to mind is the saving defensive lunge where he risked his body to force the attacker to head wide under pressure)....

Jagdeo has a different set of gifts perphaps, but Kendall is not better than Birchall dread..absolutely not.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:58:15 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
You have bout 47 foreign-based players in your list, though.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
you are a madman...simple...check that squad how unbalanced and shitty

you want a starting XI that can beat people?

------------------Ince---

--Carlos----Sancho---Dog/James/Lawrence----Avery

Tinto--------Yorke--------Birchall-----------Samuel

------------------Spann/Hyland
-------------------STERN JOHN

I fed up with KJ and Scotty

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Birchall is huge value add to the squad dread... Maybe not your kind of player but when he's on the field our level of energy and intensity is better.  He's an unsung work horse whose efforts can easily go unnoticed...He covers a tremendous amount of ground and he's one of the few players with the grit needed in the int'l game- last night he was tireless-

Jagdeo has a different set of gifts perphaps, but Kendall is not better than Birchall dread..absolutely not.

kendall is better in the aspect of dribbling, speed and scoring, the intl game has changed, defenders no longer only defend, they attack, they pass, its an all round game now, maybe i was harsh in dropping birchall, but yes you are right he is a good asset and i will add him back, bc your point is well taken.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
You have bout 47 foreign-based players in your list, though.
dat 47 is ah typo?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TI , ince is sh!t bredder! the man played 4 games in the hex and conceded 10 goals. yuh see dem two goals we conceded last night, i fully believe williams woulda save them, that and @ least two of the goals he conceded in tobago.

i watch all his games, and all he does do is bark and querrel every time ah ball come his way.

i hear man talking bout ince so good and ince save we from conceding more. the goals ince saved any keeper was supposed tuh save them, to me he did nothing spectacular, he needs time on the bench along wid KJ, lawrence , dog, yorke , and scotty. dem men need tuh know they have tuh play wid urgency and awareness.

last night ince came out tuh challenge the mexican half heartedly, he was suppose tuh command his area and rush that pr!ck like he was playing for his life. in ah nutshell...... none of our players does play wid any sense of urgency.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

not mad, just genius, those names you are calling, will not make 2014 brazil, why are they there, this is or opportunity to bring some youth to the side, with a month to prepare, not to mention, our strategy is not working, dont you think its time to change it? that team yuh name there, not going anywhere without a world renound coach who has a excellent sysytem of play. Your dreaming, bc the players mentioned not hungry anymore, play hungry players.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Weh roberts do yuh yute? every time ah see yuh put ah squad together, yuh does pick all kinda fellas and leave out darryl.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
TI , ince is sh!t bredder! the man played 4 games in the hex and conceded 10 goals. yuh see dem two goals we conceded last night, i fully believe williams woulda save them, that and @ least two of the goals he conceded in tobago.

i watch all his games, and all he does do is bark and querrel every time ah ball come his way.

i hear man talking bout ince so good and ince save we from conceding more. the goals ince saved any keeper was supposed tuh save them, to me he did nothing spectacular, he needs time on the bench along wid KJ, lawrence , dog, yorke , and scotty. dem men need tuh know they have tuh play wid urgency and awareness.

last night ince came out tuh challenge the mexican half heartedly, he was suppose tuh command his area and rush that pr!ck like he was playing for his life. in ah nutshell...... none of our players does play wid any sense of urgency.

good point but our defenders were hopeless breds, they continuously stringing up the keeper, they should be grooming marvin who is better than williams in my opinion, but he get left for dead by the backline, it was evident.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
kendall is better in the aspect of dribbling, speed and scoring, the intl game has changed, defenders no longer only defend, they attack, they pass, its an all round game now, maybe i was harsh in dropping birchall, but yes you are right he is a good asset and i will add him back, bc your point is well taken.

Kendall isn't really tested at the level we talkin' about though...A-league and WC qualifiers is two different kettles of fish.  I like Jagdeo because he has pace, and an eye for goal, but I've seen him play and I'm not convinced that he can transition to the level we're talking about.  He's an in and out player for PR Islanders...lewwe put it in perspective....Maybe he deserves a look, but I wouldn't pencil him in as a game changer for our senior team....And from what I remember Birchall can threaten the goal (and even hit the net from long range) when given the chance..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

small man what i dont understand is how you can say its a shit team when you never see a young, hungry, fast tt squad play? venezuala play a u20 team and do well against seniors in south america, last night you see what tinto do that all the star boy players didnt do, the only person who does look hungry is edwards and birchall at times. we have 2 points breddah, that is proof enough that the team you list is failure.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

not mad, just genius, those names you are calling, will not make 2014 brazil, why are they there, this is or opportunity to bring some youth to the side, with a month to prepare, not to mention, our strategy is not working, dont you think its time to change it? that team yuh name there, not going anywhere without a world renound coach who has a excellent sysytem of play. Your dreaming, bc the players mentioned not hungry anymore, play hungry players.

everyplayer i put in that starting selection is hungry... The only people not hungry is Scotty and Jones

my 20 man squad.. i am including Scotty and KJ because  know they can be turned and willing to give it a go.. but I will not hold my breath

Ince
Phillip

Carlos
Sancho
Lawrence
Avery
James
Dog

Tinto
Birchall
Yorke
Hyland
Noel
Spann
Samuel
Daniel

Stern
Roberts
KJ
Scotty

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Yuh real harsh on Ince.  His performance was big last night- I dunno if JMW is better but to say Ince is sh*t is real harsh especially after he wore the colours so bravely last night...yuh wicked.  Easy to say who shoulda save what when yuh park up on your couch, but let's be real- a one on one, and a beamer in the V? Gi' de man a bligh...

With regard to urgency- C. Edwards, Birchall & Tinto play with a good level of intensity in my opinion.  

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Kendall isn't really tested at the level we talkin' about though...A-league and WC qualifiers is two different kettles of fish.  I like Jagdeo because he has pace, and an eye for goal, but I've seen him play and I'm not convinced that he can transition to the level we're talking about.  He's an in and out player for PR Islanders...lewwe put it in perspective....Maybe he deserves a look, but I wouldn't pencil him in as a game changer for our senior team....And from what I remember Birchall can threaten the goal (and even hit the net from long range) when given the chance..

well breddah the same was said about tinto and he has proven wrong, if the coach instills confidence and doesnt label a player before he actually plays, you may see some surprises, your a fellah who has been watching the game a long time as myself, we both know, that certain players play well for their country and fit just right, certain players dont, case in point, birchall, nothing ventured, nothing gained, jaggy gets my nod, speed, pace and posession is what we are aiming for, its intl football.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

What WC you talking bout TI ? we need ah miracle tuh catch dat boat! i do agree wid yuh on a number of things though.

those vets i believe still have jack in dey heart for the impass and they decide they're only playing for the caps so they could continue player in europe. but i feel them fellas said tuh hell wid giving we all! to the detriment of us the fans.

if yuh ask me, i don't think them players really care bout the fans nah! they on themselves. right now , we need tuh bring in all the fellas who under 26 and start playing together forming ah core of players for 2014, it was ah good run, but to many obsticles stood in the way. my only regret is that we not in the gold cup, that would've been good experience for the yutes.

i want latas tuh stay on as coach, and he also needs tuh look @ every one , and ah mean everyone!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

everyplayer i put in that starting selection is hungry... The only people not hungry is Scotty and Jones

my 20 man squad.. i am including Scotty and KJ because  know they can be turned and willing to give it a go.. but I will not hold my breath

Ince
Phillip

Carlos
Sancho
Lawrence
Avery
James
Dog

Tinto
Birchall
Yorke
Hyland
Noel
Spann
Samuel
Daniel

Stern
Roberts
KJ
Scotty

but breddah, the age is the problem, we need a boost of speed and dribbling, passing ability in the backline to start with, thats why i included the youths, it starts from the back, once we have a solid backline, that rest will fall into place, stern is old, scotty is an intl shithound as proven, jones cant score unless he gets the service, whch leaves glen and roberts. Playing an old backline is not feasible, if it was working i would agree but the reason we out of it is bc of the defense and lack of speed,creativity, and pass ability in the mid.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
who say tinto to replace ronaldo at Man U??? lol... He go be BIG

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

What WC you talking bout TI ? we need ah miracle tuh catch dat boat! i do agree wid yuh on a number of things though.

those vets i believe still have jack in dey heart for the impass and they decide they're only playing for the caps so they could continue player in europe. but i feel them fellas said tuh hell wid giving we all! to the detriment of us the fans.

if yuh ask me, i don't think them players really care bout the fans nah! they on themselves. right now , we need tuh bring in all the fellas who under 26 and start playing together forming ah core of players for 2014, it was ah good run, but to many obsticles stood in the way. my only regret is that we not in the gold cup, that would've been good experience for the yutes.

i want latas tuh stay on as coach, and he also needs tuh look @ every one , and ah mean everyone!

well they throw the US match, so why not the campaign, thats another reason they need to go, a continued vendetta with jack is insignificent in comparison to the fans love and support and reppin your nation. Going to Africa is historic and significant enough to play football, play the youths yes, i fed up seeing men on here making excuse for big hardback men when they play shit.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Are you kidding me?  What could he have done on the 2nd goal.....face facts it was an OUTSTANDING shot.  Ince is a valid 6ft 4" keeper and layed all out and you want him to save that goal?  The ball went where no keeper could have gotten it... none, no keeper....nada....

I agree he does yell at men too much though and sometimes for no apparent reason.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Typical TI post.
Let me summarize it:

1. They fighting down the local-based.
2. Jagdeosingh should get a sweat

All the rest is smokescreen fuh allyuh to debate.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Yuh real harsh on Ince.  His performance was big last night- I dunno if JMW is better but to say Ince is sh*t is real harsh especially after he wore the colours so bravely last night...yuh wicked.  Easy to say who shoulda save what when yuh park up on your couch, but let's be real- a one on one, and a beamer in the V? Gi' de man a bligh...

With regard to urgency- C. Edwards, Birchall & Tinto play with a good level of intensity in my opinion.  
Why you always on me so bredder, wham ah do yuh something in the past or what?

but i will respond tuh yuh. #1 =first of all the one on one was a result of the offside trap being broken, ince came out much too slow and half heartedly, the bredder didn't put nothing in no V!! all he did was slightly chiped it over ince dunce head and goal!

# 2= well i eh have it like you so i cyar fly tuh mexico and see the game ,so i have tuh park it and do the couch thing, but it seem that you only have a problem wid my couch analysis, but when you and yuh pals do it , then it's all good.

# 3 = i dun see what kinda person you is! yuhs ah real hater who like tuh make man feel small. yuh have ah real dark heart fella. so i feel yuh should just scroll past my post and don't even bother tuh read dem since every time i post yuh does catch bad feelings.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Are you kidding me?  What could he have done on the 2nd goal.....face facts it was an OUTSTANDING shot.  Ince is a valid 6ft 4" keeper and layed all out and you want him to save that goal?  The ball went where no keeper could have gotten it... none, no keeper....nada....

I agree he does yell at men too much though and sometimes for no apparent reason.

it was a defensive lapse by our backline and mid, giving mexico that much space caused the shot in the first place, tt hardly get that much space within 10 yards of the box, ince was left at sea, cant really blame him, he was caught offguard, once again the defense in our first third was terrible to say the least.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:34:10 PM by Controversial »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Typical TI post.
Let me summarize it:

3. Speed. Beats. Shoot. Spectacle.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile

yea, that becoming real annoying to watch. but sometimes d yellin at d players is justified eh, like how he do yorke las nite
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

truetrini

yuh on craCK!  iNCE COULD DO NUTTEN ABOUT DEM TWO GOALS..ESPECIALLY THE SCORCHER FROM ABOUT 30 YARDS

WHAT DOES DO ALLYUH SOMETIMES BOY?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Typical TI post.
Let me summarize it:

3. Speed. Beats. Shoot. Spectacle.

tinto do that and score, far less for the rest of them, hear nah i post my opinion on here for everyone to debate like civilized men and women, i not getting into any writing war bc men bitter or dont like meh head, not into the small man games, if allyuh have something constructive tuh write, write it, otherwise ride out of posting anything bout me sah.

Offline triniwings

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I tinkin more like:

Jones

Roberts

Hyland                                         Tinto                                    

Birchall

Daniel                                                              Edwards

James                         Abu Bakr

Thomas

Phillip(for d future)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Why you always on me so bredder, wham ah do yuh something in the past or what?

but i will respond tuh yuh. #1 =first of all the one on one was a result of the offside trap being broken, ince came out much too slow and half heartedly, the bredder didn't put nothing in no V!! all he did was slightly chiped it over ince dunce head and goal!

# 2= well i eh have it like you so i cyar fly tuh mexico and see the game ,so i have tuh park it and do the couch thing, but it seem that you only have a problem wid my couch analysis, but when you and yuh pals do it , then it's all good.

# 3 = i dun see what kinda person you is! yuhs ah real hater who like tuh make man feel small. yuh have ah real dark heart fella. so i feel yuh should just scroll past my post and don't even bother tuh read dem since every time i post yuh does catch bad feelings.

lol hoss how you like a drama so?...lawd...just saying I thought you were harsh on Ince for his performance last night....

the one on one, and the shot in the V, were references to two different goals...

my heart dark, I like tuh make man feel small, I's a hater, you know what kinda fella I am....all dat from a simple response dread?  lol...geez..Notice up to now I never say nuttin' about you yet eh.... but my heart dark :rotfl:

Anyway.......

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Breds i watch the goals till ah was sick !! the man got caught napping, the fella took that shot about 45 yards out, no way that shot shoulda beat him.

on the last play against bahrain, kelvin jack saved ah simular shot from the same distance, that's the awareness of ah keeper. that mexican goal was not in no dam V either! it was a little bit too ince right, he got caught off his line and that's pretty much it.

goals ince coulda save. first bermuda game when he stayed on the ground waiting for the ref tuh blow his whistle.

the el salvador goal 2nd goal.

josy altidor's 3rd goal the hatric maker.

the last two goals VS costa rica! and last nights two goals!

it's 10 goals the man concede in 4 games bro!! come on !! get real, that is un acceptable!

1]; } ?>