March 28, 2024, 04:33:09 PM

Author Topic: Drop all the Foreign Based Except Ince,Spann, Edwards, Roberts, Memum and Jones  (Read 18982 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I agree with JC. Is time Roberts get a call. Quickly. The season finished, so he don't have to worry about club issues.

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
jones need a rst to let he go back to england and pretend to be star boy and he will soon face reality that u have to actually be able to play football at some point. or the hype will fade. atleast learn some ball control
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
To me KJ don't play starboy. The only thing out of the ordiary is his flips after scoring. Everybody just mad at him not scoing. And yes I can understand. But the people, who calling for his head,  must understand that for KJ to play well our midfield defficienies must be eliminated. Our attacking and defensive mids are weak.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
To me KJ don't play starboy. The only thing out of the ordiary is his flips after scoring. Everybody just mad at him not scoing. And yes I can understand. But the people, who calling for his head,  must understand that for KJ to play well our midfield defficienies must be eliminated. Our attacking and defensive mids are weak.
So what easier changing like 7 mids or one striker ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Matters not who strikin if d midfield is crap.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile

I must agree!  People not realizing that Scotty firing on all cylinders fuh almost 3 years but struggles in the NT, KJ is a feared threat by all opponents in CONCACAF and many clubs in the EPL, yet he can't net for us.  Stern is our best ever scorer and he hasn't produced in some time.  It can't be that all of a sudden all of our regular forwards are shittongs and can't score.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Whew....the appearance of sense I was hoping for in this thread like it finally appearing!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Is not the mids ,is the strikers Jason and KJ .There defenders tell us there weakess ,no servive and for KJ no aerial crosses ,there english type strikers now .We dont have have english type mids to service them ,so we need strikers who could create for them selves ,like Kendall and Roberts <mid > ,or even a man like judah even doh I know he ent ready ,until he work with latas for a few months .
But we cant keep putting all our eggs in the same basket .Jason wanted a chance he got it ,KJ have a spot booked ,yet never no goals ....as for stern he"ll score for us again .
But we need fast dynamic players to pull rabbits out there hats ,then get outta dodge .Not players lumbering up the field failed attempt after fail attempt.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 10:32:39 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I would like to see Edwards playing as a center mdfielder.
He routinely gets past 1 or 2 defenders to cross when he on de wing.
But his crosses are usually off.
If he gets past those same 1 or 2 in the middle then he can set up a shot for himself or somebody else, and his shots are much better than his crosses.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
what about something like this,
                             Ince

spann              sancho            cyd       avery

Yorke/Birchall

tinto                    edwards   roberts         jagdeosingh/Samuel

Jones/Stern

if we have a nice lead ,sub spann drop back carlos and bring in hyland.And sub jones ,moves roberts up then bring een whitley if hes ready.
If we eint score with that lineup ,i quit.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:21:50 PM by Quagmire »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
                             Ince

cyd/ spann              sancho            dog       avery

Yorke/Birchall

Jones/Stern

if we have a nice lead ,sub spann drop back carlos and bring in hyland.And sub jones ,moves roberts up then bring een whitley if hes ready.

No team wit Dog is a good team
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
                             Ince

Yorke/Birchall

Jones/Stern

I know hes my weak spot ,we could try JJ .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
                             Ince

Yorke/Birchall

Jones/Stern

I know hes my weak spot ,we could try JJ .

JJ who just get send to d USL. Worse case scenario Dog in Div 1 in Scotland next season.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile

Is not the mids ,is the strikers Jason and KJ .There defenders tell us there weakess ,no servive and for KJ no aerial crosses ,there english type strikers now .We dont have have english type mids to service them ,so we need strikers who could create for them selves ,like Kendall and Roberts <mid > ,or even a man like judah even doh I know he ent ready ,until he work with latas for a few months .
But we cant keep putting all our eggs in the same basket .Jason wanted a chance he got it ,KJ have a spot booked ,yet never no goals ....as for stern he"ll score for us again .
But we need fast dynamic players to pull rabbits out there hats ,then get outta dodge .Not players lumbering up the field failed attempt after fail attempt.

Point out 1 big time footballer anywhere in the world who does create for himself today. Look at Scotland, the man movement off the ball is absolutely amazing. His positioning is up there with some of the best. I will get the videos.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Awrite whey yuh dey.  Watch the first goal, notice the check, the timing of the check, The angle on recieving the ball, the first touch to take him towards the goal and then the finishing.

Now watch the creation of the PK. The check, withdrawing into the defender blind spot, beating the help on the first touch. The fella have it.

Now what is the difference with him at this club and the NT? We do not exploit these types of areas on the field to create these types of situations for our strikers. We pass the ball to the winger and tell him bambye. We don't create numbers up situations on the wing to try get behind the defenders from a wide position in an effort to pull defenders out of position thus allowing our strikers to insert themselves into these spaces.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=34977.msg555476#msg555476

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
what yah want me to tell you ,if he play lone striker with the team I pick there he and all should score pards .

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
To me KJ don't play starboy. The only thing out of the ordiary is his flips after scoring.

so he was just walking down an aisle of surepharm and same time an earthquake strike causing a bottle of peroxide fall on he head causing parts of he hair and brain to turn blonde?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
To me KJ don't play starboy. The only thing out of the ordiary is his flips after scoring.

so he was just walking down an aisle of surepharm and same time an earthquake strike causing a bottle of peroxide fall on he head causing parts of he hair and brain to turn blonde?

Allyuh eh bet allyuh schupid bad nah.  So he dying one or 2 of his dreads mean he feel he's ah starboy? ::)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Awrite whey yuh dey.  Watch the first goal, notice the check, the timing of the check, The angle on recieving the ball, the first touch to take him towards the goal and then the finishing.

Now watch the creation of the PK. The check, withdrawing into the defender blind spot, beating the help on the first touch. The fella have it.

Now what is the difference with him at this club and the NT? We do not exploit these types of areas on the field to create these types of situations for our strikers. We pass the ball to the winger and tell him bambye. We don't create numbers up situations on the wing to try get behind the defenders from a wide position in an effort to pull defenders out of position thus allowing our strikers to insert themselves into these spaces.

You is ah goat boy ,you eh have ah clue, all you do was dramatize dem 2 goal ,de only ting we cud see with yuh 'watch' dis and 'check' dat, is de shit yuh just post above .Stern John is all ah dem boss ,he gehing the same service JS and KJ (for TnT) getting and yet still he score more goal than both ah dem for Country and Club .... all yuh like tuh bum all yuh gum like all yuh is some facking coach .....Stuepppsssssss !!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 10:12:04 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile

You is ah goat boy ,you eh have ah clue, all you do was dramatize dem 2 goal ,de only ting we cud see with yuh 'watch' dis and 'check' dat, is de shit yuh just post above .Stern John is all ah dem boss ,he gehing the same service JS and KJ (for TnT) getting and yet still he score more goal than both ah dem for Country and Club .... all yuh like tuh bum all yuh gum like all yuh is some facking coach .....Stuepppsssssss !!!

Berris you is just are idiot I realize yes.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
                             Ince

Yorke/Birchall

Jones/Stern

ok I dropped dog...solid defense truout the lineup .

Ince

Yorke/Birchall

Jones/Stern

or

Ince

edwards            sancho            cyd       avery

Yorke/Birchall

tinto                 jagdeosingh   Noel      Keon/Samuel

roberts /Stern
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 04:37:43 PM by Quagmire »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hope fading for South Africa spot
Published: 22 Jun 2009
Now that the “experts” have had their say about T&T’s 2-1 defeat at the hands of Mexico, I wish to put in my two cents. Firstly, let me say I will be happy if Russell Latapy succeeds as coach. He will need all the magic he has to get T&T to South Africa 2010, given the quality of players he can call on.

Some of these players don’t fit the bill. Marvin Andrews, Dwight Yorke and Kenwyne Jones should be told thank you. Goalkeeper Clayton Ince has redeemed himself, thanks to his body and legs blocking out shots. He is now viewed as the hero of the Mexico match, but I still believe he should be given a “thank you” card. I am deeply disappointed that Kenwyne, with all the English hype, has delivered nothing so far. What a shame.

While I still remain optimistic about South Africa, hope is fading.
One more thing: some Trinis are behaving as though we beat Mexico, having come away with a 1-2 loss. These knuckleheads are calling it a win, when the reality is that we lost the match. You can’t beat a Trini for warped thinking, can you?

Keith Anderson
Belmont, PoS

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Ah ha!!...so TI real name is Keith Anderson.... :devil: ;D

Ah eh agree with the comment about Ince though....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
people view the mexico result as good " dont know about the win ting" because we didn't get we ass cut, packaged and shipped back the way many expected we might, so while the result wasn't good in the truest sense, the result far exceeded expectations, anybody who honest, would admit dey had scores like  6-0 and 7-0 hauntin dey dreams before that game.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 06:55:09 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile

I must agree!  People not realizing that Scotty firing on all cylinders fuh almost 3 years but struggles in the NT, KJ is a feared threat by all opponents in CONCACAF and many clubs in the EPL, yet he can't net for us.  Stern is our best ever scorer and he hasn't produced in some time.  It can't be that all of a sudden all of our regular forwards are shittongs and can't score.

And therin lies the Wub...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
people view the mexico result as good " dont know about the win ting" because we didn't get we ass cut, packaged and shipped back the way many expected we might, so while the result wasn't good in the truest sense, the result far exceeded expectations, anybody who honest, would admit dey had scores like  6-0 and 7-0 hauntin dey dreams before that game.

Winnin is all dat matters in these parts. Latas battin 0-2

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg

And you is ah big time coach fuh yuh daughters team .............heaven help dem chirren .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile

Winnin is all dat matters in these parts. Latas battin 0-2

Costa Rica  is d one I vex bout, Lawrence decision making in particular was ah major stumbling block
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is Keith Anderson, aka "Radio KCG" on the Raymond Reid basketball courts in the 70's????

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile

And you is ah big time coach fuh yuh daughters team .............heaven help dem chirren .

Don't worry in the next year or so I have a couple players heading to the USA National Youth team, yuh will talk about them.

1]; } ?>