April 18, 2024, 05:57:56 PM

Author Topic: $416m Airport Bill.  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: $416m Airport Bill.
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 11:43:53 AM »
Back tuh de topic though.

PPL remember de Prime Minister represents alll that is TNT to the outside world.

335 murders for the year already...... he represent T&T very well I must say.

And I asked a question, when the Summit was hosted in T&T only Barrack came with his own private jet, no ?..... if a private jet is so worthwhile and convenient to a PM why the other 34 countries didn't fly into the Summit with one. ?

I cant see the logic of operating a private to fly to Grenada at the cost of $15 million dollars minimum for a 15 minute plane ride and a lease plane to booth.

That's money going up in smoke....

WHAT MONEY GOING UP IN SMOKE?  DID THE gortt EVER BUY A PRIVATE PLANE FOR THE P.M.?

STEUPS.

What is the opposition's suggestion to stem crime in T&T?

What has any other body or organization ever suggest?

What is your suggestion?

Do yo own a vehicle?

Ah guess you does lease alone too. /do you know most leases end up costing you more than if you purchase he vehicle. Only 1 in 10 folks end up saving through lease programs.

Excuse me, I have no idea what de hell yuh trying to say, but I was addressing Sando.

My appologies I was to place this on a reply from him.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »
yuh lorsing yuh marbles or what?  Too much Gov contracting?  lol

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »
yuh lorsing yuh marbles or what?  Too much Gov contracting?  lol

No contracting here boss.  DoD  ;D

But ah tink Sando done lose his

Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 01:11:15 PM »
This may be a bit late but I was consumed w/some personal stuff, a friend of mine who flies (is a pilot) informed me that the PM and other gov't officials would charter Caribbean Airlines flights for business travel (at a cost), so the issue of taking commercial flights for the PM et al , does not come into qu.  Purchasing a completely private jet I suppose would be meant to cut down on the cost of payments made to Caribbean Airlines over time, assuming there is a cross over at some pt.

PS:  Don't have the details of the gov't-Caribbean Airlines contracts so don't ask  ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 01:57:34 PM »
This may be a bit late but I was consumed w/some personal stuff, a friend of mine who flies (is a pilot) informed me that the PM and other gov't officials would charter Caribbean Airlines flights for business travel (at a cost), so the issue of taking commercial flights for the PM et al , does not come into qu.  Purchasing a completely private jet I suppose would be meant to cut down on the cost of payments made to Caribbean Airlines over time, assuming there is a cross over at some pt.

PS:  Don't have the details of the gov't-Caribbean Airlines contracts so don't ask  ;D

Isn't Caribbean Airlines owned by the Gov't of T&T??  So if the gov't could arrange flights on that airline why the need then for a private jet right now if at all??...steups....pappy friggin show is all we about yes....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 02:23:33 PM »

Isn't Caribbean Airlines owned by the Gov't of T&T??  So if the gov't could arrange flights on that airline why the need then for a private jet right now if at all??...steups....pappy friggin show is all we about yes....

You back on dis ting again  ???

From what i know they own shares. There is nothing wrong with Gov't having a private jet. Worst case there is a coup and they could fly Prime Minister and President out fast.

Ask not what your country can do for you but rather what you can do for your country.

Every body have solutions for everyone elses problems but their own.
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 05:23:10 AM »

From what i know they own shares. There is nothing wrong with Gov't having a private jet. Worst case there is a coup and they could fly Prime Minister and President out fast.

Ask not what your country can do for you but rather what you can do for your country.

T&T is to small of a country to have a private jet and especially since the country is lacking in so many areas makes it worst. That money can be better utlised. Typical PNM mentality... drive the best and own nothing. Feed the people a month before election and you bound to win.

Waste of money to fly caricom.

As for the UNC, they should be dismantled and Panday and Jack should be ban for life.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 06:17:59 AM »

T&T is to small of a country to have a private jet and especially since the country is lacking in so many areas makes it worst. That money can be better utlised. Typical PNM mentality... drive the best and own nothing. Feed the people a month before election and you bound to win.

Waste of money to fly caricom.

As for the UNC, they should be dismantled and Panday and Jack should be ban for life.

SILENCE

Big PPL Talking
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 09:20:49 AM »
More like conmen and thieves.

T&T corruption is the worst today than it was ever.

The government is squandering the money and spending it on unnecessary things, admit it or not, its the truth.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 09:27:41 AM »
Errol,
         Please tell us how you go about dismantling UNC and banning Jack and Panday for life. Only UNC could dismantle themselve, just as the DLP did decades ago. And unless there is a constitutional amendment for term limits for politicians, Panday, Warner, Patrick, Ramesh, etc are free to particpate in any political forum until they ready for their grave.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 09:49:15 AM »
Errol,
         Please tell us how you go about dismantling UNC and banning Jack and Panday for life. Only UNC could dismantle themselve, just as the DLP did decades ago. And unless there is a constitutional amendment for term limits for politicians, Panday, Warner, Patrick, Ramesh, etc are free to particpate in any political forum until they ready for their grave.

I just wish there was a way because by Panday staying head of UNC it only leaving Manning in the driver seat.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 01:46:07 PM »

Mih point is Frrrrriiiiiiddddaaayyyy  ;D....the jet could buy, just not right now.  IMHO it is not a priority right now. 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

Mih point is Frrrrriiiiiiddddaaayyyy  ;D....the jet could buy, just not right now.  IMHO it is not a priority right now. 

Look here Brownnie  ;D,  Look fuh something else to grip about. With de way i haer things going in Trinbago dey go need that jet soon.  ;)
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know