March 28, 2024, 02:19:50 PM

Author Topic: Confederations Cup Thread  (Read 120463 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Confederations Cup Thread
« Reply #540 on: June 24, 2009, 02:24:59 PM »
so who here think we beating the usa here???? out dem nuh good and they only look good around us
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 24, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »
Licks!!!!!

But fuh real, the US spoil my Sunday already.
I was sure we watching Brazil v Spain.

Nah man Sunday aint spoi....if u a true football fan !! it not spoil........cause they playing good !! I aint no USA FAN but the men handling they stories

Agreed; that would actually be an exciting match. We wouldn't have the typical European style of football on display against the South American style.

USA not playing good, THEY WINNING, big difference. If they meet Brazil it will be worst than the last time they meet. I looking for about 5 from Brazil.

I am not watching the match have to catch the replay.........but I not talking bout this match alone. USA does play some decent ball dread........ yeah they not on the technical levels as Brazil and dem big horse.........but they aint no shit side like some people claim they are. They are good opponents and they improving all the time!!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 24, 2009, 02:26:51 PM »
unbelievable
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 24, 2009, 02:26:58 PM »
Licks!!!!!

Nah man Sunday aint spoi....if u a true football fan !! it not spoil........cause they playing good !! I aint no USA FAN but the men handling they stories

Agreed; that would actually be an exciting match. We wouldn't have the typical European style of football on display against the South American style.

USA not playing good, THEY WINNING, big difference. If they meet Brazil it will be worst than the last time they meet. I looking for about 5 from Brazil.

I am not watching the match have to catch the replay.........but I not talking bout this match alone. USA does play some decent ball dread........ yeah they not on the technical levels as Brazil and dem big horse.........but they aint no shit side like some people claim they are. They are good opponents and they improving all the time!!

Dred,
You ent get the memo or what?

We hatin! It ent have no logic in that.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 02:40:10 PM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 24, 2009, 02:27:19 PM »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 24, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »
This US side has speed and speed kills.

TNT needs more speed!
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 24, 2009, 02:28:58 PM »
Licks!!!!!

Okay I get you. Yeah they does play some decent ball. When they get some players they will be very difficult to stop. If USA change coach now to someone like Klinsman, You will see a much different team, in areas like style of play and personnel on the pitch.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 24, 2009, 02:29:11 PM »
 :) Wow good showing by the US...that is an unbelievable win...well done.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 24, 2009, 02:35:23 PM »
Zeppo in allyuh mudda ass

*grrrrooooaaannn*....Mods all yuh design that headache emoticon yet??  :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 24, 2009, 02:36:29 PM »
This US side has speed and speed kills.

TNT needs more speed!

They also FIT and demonstrated some desire and heart in representing their country...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 24, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »
f**kery
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 24, 2009, 02:40:00 PM »
f**kery

:rotfl:
Ah feel de mods need to design ah emoticon for that too.... ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 24, 2009, 02:40:58 PM »

*grrrrooooaaannn*....Mods all yuh design that headache emoticon yet??  :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated:

Brownsugar, I have a humble request.

DON'T START TO BACK BRAZIL.

Please and thanks.

Also....to give us the best possible opportunity....consider not supporting our Soca Warrirors. Support Honduras or someting.

Kindest Regards,

Bourbon.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 24, 2009, 02:41:49 PM »

Please and thanks.

Also....to give us the best possible opportunity....consider not supporting our Soca Warrirors. Support Honduras or someting.

Kindest Regards,

Bourbon.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah cyar guarantee that part in bold... ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 24, 2009, 02:42:02 PM »
When i said the U.S. is ah big team ppl say ah was crazy!! now look.

i real scared for brazil, but on the other hand dunga is ah far better tactician than bradly.

i'm not suprised! the U.S. played like they always do, with real hustle, urgency and with blood in their socks!! that's what ah like about them, they does leave every thing on the field!!

show the world concacaf could compete with the best of them. Go concacaf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: June 24, 2009, 02:42:16 PM »

Please and thanks.

Kindest Regards,

Bourbon.

Yuh tryin to say she's a jinx?  She should change she name to Burnt Sugar?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 24, 2009, 02:44:05 PM »
Is not Burntsugar... is kicker is de damn blasted blight... everybody calling for a Brazil-Spain penalty shootout as a anti-climax to the HYPE..

dis man gone and call a USA - South Africa final.... jeezan... i should call him and spoil de damn game.. you know he TIVO it
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 24, 2009, 02:46:06 PM »
Great win for the U.S....This was a Spain team that was flying high, and looking like they could dominate int'l football if they continued on that path...So much for the highly anticipated Brazil/Spain matchup.

8/10 times Spain woulda won this game...this was one of those 2 other times.

U.S. did what they needed to do...In all honesty they aren't good enough to beat big teams in a pretty fashion...Exactly what they did, is exactly how they have to be prepared to beat better, more technical teams...

Zeppo, like yuhself!!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 24, 2009, 02:46:28 PM »
Is not Burntsugar... is kicker is de damn blasted blight... everybody calling for a Brazil-Spain penalty shootout as a anti-climax to the HYPE..

dis man gone and call a USA - South Africa final.... jeezan... i should call him and spoil de damn game.. you know he TIVO it

send de man ah text or call him from ah unknown number nuh man..

doh even wait for him to answer.. as soon as yuh hear "Hello" just bawl out de score and hang up.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 24, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »

Please and thanks.

Kindest Regards,

Bourbon.

Yuh tryin to say she's a jinx?  She should change she name to Burnt Sugar?

No i not saying she's a jinx. I saying she's a blight. Plain and simple. A nex man i watching suspect is omar.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 24, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »

LOL!!  :rotfl:

Nah I eh DVR it dis rongs...went in a bar and watch it lol...

Hoss under all the ole talk, I was sensin' this upset for a while but didn't want tuh jumbie de vibes lol...I real wanted a Brazil - Spain final but this upset was looming.  
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 24, 2009, 02:52:52 PM »

doh even wait for him to answer.. as soon as yuh hear "Hello" just bawl out de score and hang up.

:rotfl: I was now gone do dat self and yuh know de man come and post
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 24, 2009, 02:53:52 PM »

:rotfl: I was now gone do dat self and yuh know de man come and post

Both ah all yuh idle... ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 24, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »
It sure beats what Spain will have you and your team swallowing on Wednesday!

Keep coming with those brilliant predictions, Mango Chump!

They're like gold!

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 24, 2009, 02:56:42 PM »

Hoss under all the ole talk, I was sensin' this upset for a while but didn't want tuh jumbie de vibes lol...I real wanted a Brazil - Spain final but this upset was looming.  

I kinda glad doh....end dat streak Spain had.

Buh i was studying it lil bit... next ting it had collusion...Dunga and Bradley talk after de Brazil/USA game.

Bradley: Congrats on de win. Yuh know any club dat I could send my resume in? I feel dem looking to pop my neck.

Dunga: Hear wha....we could come to a understanding. We go manners italy for allyuh 3-0....and allyuh could beat egypt and scrape in. I go give yuh de tactical diagrams and ting we use on dem...dey good for bout 3 easy. I have a plan work out for Spain too..buh by de time i get to use it..dem woulda done break we record...so...i go give yuh dat too..allyuh go use it...end dey streak right dey...and den we go talk Sunday.

Bradley: Awww shucks! Gee thats awful nice of you.

Dunga: Doh be skinning and grinning..dis is big man ting. If allyuh doh beat spain..allyuh go hadda pay for dah bligh we give allyuh with Italy. Allyuh cyar make we go and waste out we magic dust jus so for nuttin.

Bradley: So yuh have de plans to beat Brazil?

Dunga: Check Egypt and dem...dahs if dem hoes eh take it when dey clean dem out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 24, 2009, 02:57:16 PM »

Agreed.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 24, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »
When i said the U.S. is ah big team ppl say ah was crazy!! now look.

i real scared for brazil, but on the other hand dunga is ah far better tactician than bradly.

i'm not suprised! the U.S. played like they always do, with real hustle, urgency and with blood in their socks!! that's what ah like about them, they does leave every thing on the field!!

show the world concacaf could compete with the best of them. Go concacaf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, don't get carried away now. Bout you rel scared for Brasil. steupsssssssssss
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 24, 2009, 03:02:20 PM »

I kinda glad doh....end dat streak Spain had.

Buh i was studying it lil bit... next ting it had collusion...Dunga and Bradley talk after de Brazil/USA game.

Bradley: Congrats on de win. Yuh know any club dat I could send my resume in? I feel dem looking to pop my neck.

Dunga: Hear wha....we could come to a understanding. We go manners italy for allyuh 3-0....and allyuh could beat egypt and scrape in. I go give yuh de tactical diagrams and ting we use on dem...dey good for bout 3 easy. I have a plan work out for Spain too..buh by de time i get to use it..dem woulda done break we record...so...i go give yuh dat too..allyuh go use it...end dey streak right dey...and den we go talk Sunday.

Bradley: Awww shucks! Gee thats awful nice of you.

Dunga: Doh be skinning and grinning..dis is big man ting. If allyuh doh beat spain..allyuh go hadda pay for dah bligh we give allyuh with Italy. Allyuh cyar make we go and waste out we magic dust jus so for nuttin.

Bradley: So yuh have de plans to beat Brazil?

Dunga: Check Egypt and dem...dahs if dem hoes eh take it when dey clean dem out.

www.westindiantube.com

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 24, 2009, 03:02:27 PM »
I doh like how ppl underestimating the U.S. victory! they beat the african champs and kept ah clean sheet , they coulda beat italy if not for the cheating ref, and they just buss two on the european champs and # 1 rank, and did it in style by keeping ah clean sheet,

so why allyuh doh give it up to them , they studied spain and instead of giving them room in the final third to maneuver they stifled their midfield attack while catching them twice on ah counter attack! to me that was genius by bradly, so allyuh just give it up to them nah, they beat spain on tactics.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 24, 2009, 03:04:25 PM »
Great win for the US. I eh go lie...it eh bad watching Spain get humbled.

The US is going to be tough for whoever they play in the final. Throughout this tournament (and WC qualifying) Bradley has been trying a lot of different combinations and made a couple of personnel decisions that hurt the team balance and their performance.

But now they settle on a very solid back 4. Playing BocaNegra on the left is brilliant. Spector is a good player on the right and Onyewu and De Merit showing great fight, and chemistry. That back 4 was a big problem for the US for a while..especially that left side..As long as them fellas fit, I think BB find his starting back 4 for the remainder of qualifying at maybe even 2010. US also realize that the Clarke / Bradley combo in the middle giving you real steel. And the last part is BB finally had the guts to play two fast, physical forwards. This occupies the opposition back line and allows guys like Donavan and Dempsey room to run and create. When they were playing only 1 forward up top, the mf was under too much pressure.

US made some great discoveries this tournament. And that is waht these kinds of tournaments are for.

Hoping for a Brazil v US final.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 03:07:13 PM by Filho »

1]; } ?>