April 25, 2024, 02:19:24 PM

Author Topic: Real Talk Could TnT best XI right now....  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Real Talk Could TnT best XI right now....
« on: June 16, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »
beat any of the teams that were relegated in the EPL if the game mattered to both teams?  We does waste down our players to some ridiculous levels especially our strikers who in all likelyhood for club could feast on these teams.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Real Talk Could TnT best XI right now....
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 05:12:31 PM »
beat any of the teams that were relegated in the EPL if the game mattered to both teams?  We does waste down our players to some ridiculous levels especially our strikers who in all likelyhood for club could feast on these teams.

Steups......

WHY DE ASS people feel does people here does want to be told the truth?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »

T&T best XI could mash up Chelsea right now.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 05:17:39 PM »
Steups......

WHY DE ASS people feel does people here does want to be told the truth?

Call me delusional killa :devil:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »

T&T best XI could mash up Chelsea right now.

Yuh moonlightin in Arrow company I see :D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »
Why don't you put out ah team on paper that you feel could beat newcastle , middlesborough and westbrom, and leh we start from dey.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 05:22:04 PM »
Why don't you put out ah team on paper that you feel could beat newcastle , middlesborough and westbrom, and leh we start from dey.

To be honest as much of a mess Newcastle was I can't see an XI (based on our lack of defense and overall style of play) that we could put out that I confident will beat them or even 'Boro fuh that matter.  West Brom I think it might be possible but I wouldn't be greatly optimisic about getting a win.  If Scotty and KJ had the right type of service against these clubs we would carve them up though.

1]; } ?>