April 29, 2024, 08:10:02 AM

Author Topic: FIFA Soccer 09 Wii vs Playstation vs XBox  (Read 3244 times)

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FIFA Soccer 09 Wii vs Playstation vs XBox
« on: June 17, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »
I currently play this game on both the Wii and Playstation..the Wii game play is miles ahead of the Playstation....anyone else think so? and how does it compare to the gameplay on the XBox?

Played previous version on the gameCube as well...Wii is by far rghe best for me so far. Havent tried XBox.

By the way, I use Classic controllers to play on the Wii (not the Wiimote)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA Soccer 09 Wii vs Playstation vs XBox
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »
I currently play this game on both the Wii and Playstation..the Wii game play is miles ahead of the Playstation....anyone else think so? and how does it compare to the gameplay on the XBox?

Played previous version on the gameCube as well...Wii is by far rghe best for me so far. Havent tried XBox.

u talkin ps3 and 360 or PS2 and old Xbox?

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 11:17:43 AM »

u talkin ps3 and 360 or PS2 and old Xbox?

PS2...360

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 12:37:18 PM »
never played it in xbox or Wii
but i have played it on ps2 and ps3....

FIFA is mad s$%^ now.

to compare it to another game.

Pro Evolution is like NBA Live....and FIFA is like NBA JAM.....
FIFa is way too unreal and has a arcade feel to it
not realistic at all

better graphics than PES but i cant stand FIFA anymore

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »

FIFA is mad s$%^ now.

not realistic at all

:rotfl: PES fanboy talk!  Over the years PES has become far more arcade like than it started off.  And FIFA has become much more sim like.  As monotonous as a FIFA game can be sometimes I can't see how you could think it arcade like and unrealistic.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »

FIFA is mad s$%^ now.

not realistic at all

:rotfl: PES fanboy talk!  Over the years PES has become far more arcade like than it started off.  And FIFA has become much more sim like.  As monotonous as a FIFA game can be sometimes I can't see how you could think it arcade like and unrealistic.

I have a copy of PES that I play on the PS2 too. That piece of crap cant compare to FIFA soccer 09 on the Wii. Even better if you are hooked up to a high-def monitor/tv hooked up via component video cable.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »
aww man i feeling olllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld reading this.  I real love them games. . maybe soon when i have less stress i can get back to my hobbies.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:02:47 PM by Babalawo »

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »

FIFA is mad s$%^ now.

not realistic at all

have both on PS3 and like both.

each have different gameplay qualities that i like.

don't know if i will get the 2010 version of either as i find each game is now a 2 year experience.

FIFA Street is like NBA Jam...well NBA street really. same engine.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »

FIFA is mad s$%^ now.

not realistic at all

have both on PS3 and like both.

each have different gameplay qualities that i like.

don't know if i will get the 2010 version of either as i find each game is now a 2 year experience.

FIFA Street is like NBA Jam...well NBA street really. same engine.

Maybe yuh should try an get yours early an sharpen up so yuh eh get slaughta  :devil:

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »
why u have to go there?

i never lose by more than 6 in we fifa league.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 02:05:15 PM »
why u have to go there?

u lucky yuh get to play 6 games, I could barely ever get a game.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »
why u have to go there?

u lucky yuh get to play 6 games, I could barely ever get a game.
yeah Dre..get Fifa 10 early..that was the only way i could be on par with the other ball jumbie them lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »
Don't have Fifa because Don't have Trinidad & Tobago but got PES on ps3 i always rather it but its falling off the charts lately... but it will still be hard for me to choose Fifa 10 if we not on there... pes 2007 on ps2 is the best football game ever though still play it on and off...

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 04:54:59 AM »
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ea-sports-fifa-10/51601

i plan to b an unstoppable force in 2010. once ah learn how to defend. and o yeahhhhhhh barca should be unstoppable 2. so expect some waggonist , when it comes to d game team selections
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 04:56:33 AM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 06:46:51 AM »
pes 2007 on ps2 is the best football game ever though still play it on and off...

TRUE DAT!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 09:23:23 AM »
Don't have Fifa because Don't have Trinidad & Tobago but got PES on ps3 i always rather it but its falling off the charts lately... but it will still be hard for me to choose Fifa 10 if we not on there... pes 2007 on ps2 is the best football game ever though still play it on and off...

More than likely TnT and all the other teams in the running for a final spot in SA2010 will be in it.  FIFA usually ships around October and in the year prior to WC features all the teams competing.  It will probably be titles Road to SA as previous versions had the WC host name in the title.  Last time around on PS2 I was using TnT and beating people choosing teams like England Spain and Portugal.  Ah use to taunt dem f**kers like it ha no tomorrow :devil:

Omar yuh go see plenty man using Real Madrid all of a sudden.  Barcalona, Man U and even Bayern are always favorites when online.  Buh between me an you yuh go ha to upgrade and get ah 3 dis time eh da PS2 eh go see yuh gettin to sweat against killaz like mehself from the forum.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »

More than likely TnT and all the other teams in the running for a final spot in SA2010 will be in it.  FIFA usually ships around October and in the year prior to WC features all the teams competing.  It will probably be titles Road to SA as previous versions had the WC host name in the title.  Last time around on PS2 I was using TnT and beating people choosing teams like England Spain and Portugal.  Ah use to taunt dem f**kers like it ha no tomorrow :devil:

Omar yuh go see plenty man using Real Madrid all of a sudden.  Barcalona, Man U and even Bayern are always favorites when online.  Buh between me an you yuh go ha to upgrade and get ah 3 dis time eh da PS2 eh go see yuh gettin to sweat against killaz like mehself from the forum.

i running with PES 08 still these days, but getting steady tempo from my breddren when he using 'Ronaldo the untacklable' or Barca men using 'Ronaldinho the invincible'.

studying the PS3 eh, but ah know mehself i eh think i could do with ah next vice right now.. :devil:

however, if i do call it all i need is one weekend alone with FIFA 09 then is level cutass for allyuh men down the line.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 09:43:00 AM »

i running with PES 08 still these days, but getting steady tempo from my breddren when he using 'Ronaldo the untacklable' or Barca men using 'Ronaldinho the invincible'.

studying the PS3 eh, but ah know mehself i eh think i could do with ah next vice right now.. :devil:

however, if i do call it all i need is one weekend alone with FIFA 09 then is level cutass for allyuh men down the line.

That I would have to see, so far we only have one or two weak links on the forum but overall the competition is good.  When I first started I anticipated beatin people senseless but I have come to realize that the competition eh no cakewalk.  I hope yuh try it so ah could bring Zlatan to deflate yuh  :devil:

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 09:45:41 AM »
I have both pes and Fifa for 360.

Fifa has without a doubt surpassed pes as the best football game.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »
Still the different platforms could have ah common interface though, In dis day an' age ah cyah believe dem fellas cant come with a VMI for cross platform play, hell most of the higher level logic in dem games is scripts and shaders dat common to to all platforms, only lower level function might need it. literally doh have d hands for console and I have yet to see a throttle for consoles eeda :'(
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 10:15:11 AM »
Still the different platforms could have ah common interface though, In dis day an' age ah cyah believe dem fellas cant come with a VMI for cross platform play, hell most of the higher level logic in dem games is scripts and shaders dat common to to all platforms, only lower level function might need it. literally doh have d hands for console and I have yet to see a throttle for consoles eeda :'(

Is about dollars and sense and nothing else.  The technology long since been there but MS, Sony and Nintendo are all opponents to cross platform gaming.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »

Is about dollars and sense and nothing else.  The technology long since been there but MS, Sony and Nintendo are all opponents to cross platform gaming.

yeah I know jus had to vent a bit doh study it
I pity the fool....

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 10:23:27 AM »
Well I on top of one of the league had to drop out of the other one no body want to play come guy don’t joint a league when yah  cut ass yah stop playing
Empty barrels make the most noise

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »
Well I on top of one of the league had to drop out of the other one no body want to play come guy don’t joint a league when yah  cut ass yah stop playing

Which league yuh drop out?  I get a good few games in Enter the Dragon but the other one is salt!

1]; } ?>