March 29, 2024, 12:59:15 AM

Author Topic: Nah B&S! We now reach whey we going.  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nah B&S! We now reach whey we going.
« on: June 24, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »
I now hear ah woman was running from some men who was trying to thief she car and pick up with ah shot in West End Police Station.

Més que un club.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Nah B&S! We now reach whey we going.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »
*sigh* ah tired....

Reports on the news at 5pm was that she got held up not too far from the Police Station.  3 men jump in the car and put ah gun to she back and tell she drive.  Poor woman must be thinking she goh be safe, turn into the West End Police station.  Dem f&*%$kers shoot the woman and scale the wall and run...

Now hearing on the 6 o clock news that they held one of the men.

*sigh*.....whey dat headache emoticon ah asking for....... *sigh* :( :'(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 04:33:32 PM »
is she dead?
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »
now hear d story on d news. this real sad. is like a damned if u do, damned if u dont situation. dis story really make me feel to vomit. real upsettin.

news say police hold about 5 men.

news also say d lady was a soldier wife. ah hope dem soldiers an police deal wid dese demons real brutal.

F**K!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »
Government of TnT
Please DO something, Please

NOW!!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:10:26 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 07:15:31 PM »
news also say d lady was a soldier wife. ah hope dem soldiers an police deal wid dese demons real brutal.

F**K!

That would explain the police and regiment cars (about 8 no lie) that was FLYING out of Chaguaramus this evening...them men look like they was on a mission....was wondering if we had another coup cuz that was real pace with marked and unmarked cars full.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 07:28:09 PM »

F**K!

That would explain the police and regiment cars (about 8 no lie) that was FLYING out of Chaguaramus this evening...them men look like they was on a mission....was wondering if we had another coup cuz that was real pace with marked and unmarked cars full.

well i was real confused myself! them men were flying down the road!
Back in Trini...

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »
lord them poor fellas pick the wrong n&*&^ to f**k wid

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 06:01:34 AM »

And dais wha I have a problem with....why is only when "certain" people dead we could see action??...I keep thinking that what happened yesterday could have been me...female driving, ah get jack up, ah drive een the police station for help, dey shoot me....

Would a convoy of police and soldiers fly outta Chagaramas to find my killers??....I think not....and ah have a problem with that....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 07:09:00 AM »

And dais wha I have a problem with....why is only when "certain" people dead we could see action??...I keep thinking that what happened yesterday could have been me...female driving, ah get jack up, ah drive een the police station for help, dey shoot me....

Would a convoy of police and soldiers fly outta Chagaramas to find my killers??....I think not....and ah have a problem with that....

Doh worry guyl....if anything happen to you, I go hook up a possie from the forum and send dem out fur dey a** :beermug: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 09:02:15 AM »

:applause:

thank you very much!

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 09:22:25 AM »

Doh worry guyl....if anything happen to you, I go hook up a possie from the forum and send dem out fur dey a** :beermug: :rotfl:

Ent??? Browns,  you know it have nuff peeps here to avenge yuh :)

On your other point, well you see the same thing everywhere. Not just in crime, in everything, it is the way of the world. is it fair, no, but thats how it works.  Alot of the way the world operates is based on who you know. How many people ever went to a government office to get some work done, and end up seeing someone they know who pull them outta line and take care of them fast. Or went to the doctor and get to skip the waiting room line? Or even at customs in piarco lol. Or had popo respond to a call faster because they know someone? And if there are 10 popo cars on the scene because a man get robbed in bel Air and only one car reach if he get robbed on high street, well is the way of the world and it happens everywhere. Fair or not it happens. When they figure out how to change that let me know.

But if by one case getting more attention because is a soldier's wife, and thereby making more people sit up and be aware of what is going on, well is a start ent?  If the soldiers coming to "help" an understaffed, bedevilled police force because they have a vested interest in avenging one of their own well why blame them? When there is a personal link to the victim, people are motivated harder. Say bandits take one of panday daughters, Sure you go see army reach, plenty popo and who knows he might import some secret service too.  But I bet in the hunt for the daughters, serious other bad men will take a beating as well because of al the manpower focused on the one case.  I think in cases like this well, if the ends justify the means, thats all that need to be said. End of the day, is one less badjohn to deal with.

PS: You could just marry a soldier :)

Anyway here is the article

T&T REACH!
Carjackers shoot soldier's wife dead in police station
Peter Christopher pchristopher@trinidadexpress.com

Thursday, June 25th 2009

killed: Camille Daniel, shot dead by bandits.

The wife of a soldier who drove into the West End Police Station in an attempt to escape carjackers, who were holding her at gunpoint in her car, was shot dead in front of the station yesterday.

The police station, which was no doubt considered a safe haven by Camille Daniel, itself became a crime scene and was cordoned off with crime scene tape after the killing.

Police said at around 1.45 p.m., Daniel, 39, had gone to Factory Road, Diego Martin, to meet a female friend who worked in the area. As the two women sat chatting in the car, three men entered the car and settled in the back seat.

One of them, armed with a gun, ordered Daniel, of Finch Drive, River Estate, Diego Martin, to drive as they dictated directions. As she drove along the Diego Martin Main Road, Daniel decided to steer the car onto the Wendy Fitzwilliam Boulevard and into the West End station to seek help.

The brave decision proved fatal for the mother of one, as the gunman shot her once from the back as she drove through the front gate of the station. She died moments after being shot, but not before her Nissan Almera crashed into a culvert at the end of the station's front yard.

One of her attackers jumped out the car near the station's gate and ran away on foot, while the two remaining assailants got out of the car after it crashed.

The image of the man who fled first was captured on a station camera and he was caught and later brought in for questioning, officers said. The other two men left the car after it crashed, jumped the outer wall of the station and fled along the Diego Martin Main Road with officers from the station in pursuit.

Several officers from the Western Division later conducted searches in the area. A reported shootout in Richplain moments later was said to be linked to the incident. Several men were brought in following those searches, officers said.

Daniel's husband, Stanley Nottingham, a Lance Corporal in the Trinidad and Tobago Regiment, could hardly restrain his emotions after viewing his wife's body in the front seat of the car, which sat mere metres from the front steps of the station.

Officers told the Express that he was counselled by a social worker from the Victim Support Unit after viewing the body, as was the other woman who was in the car at the time of the incident.

When the Express visited the family's Finch Drive home, Nottingham's colleagues from the Defence Force stated it was not "a good time" to seek any comment from the distraught husband. One officer stated that the shooting had reflected the level of lawlessness the country had now eclipsed to.

"Is mere lawlessness that is the country today, now the people don't care about where they doing their thing," said the officer.

Up to last night, four men had been taken in for questioning in connection with the murder, and searches continuing in the Factory Road and Richplain communities ongoing.

Police also asked medical facilities to report anyone who came in seeking treatment for gunshots wounds.

Inspector Henry Dann of the Western Division is spearheading investigations into the incident.

Daniel's killing pushed the murder toll to 270 for the year.

And the minister's statement

Criminals not letting up
National Security Minister:
Thursday, June 25th 2009

Following is a statement released by National Security Minister Martin Joseph in the wake of the killing of Camille Daniel on the compound of the West End Police Station.

"It is clear that the criminal elements are not letting up.

I condemn this act in the strongest possible terms.

It is unacceptable for any citizen in this country to be murdered in such a way.

This is a battle that all law-abiding citizens in Trinidad and Tobago must join to stop this small minority of individuals who are bent on causing chaos in this society and bring harm to innocent citizens.

It is even worse that such a heinous act could occur on the premises of a police station where people ought to feel safe.

I wish to express my sympathies and that of the Government to the family of this victim.

I am informed by the police that two persons have been apprehended and are assisting them in their investigations.

I am sure the Commissioner of Police, Mr James Philbert will keep the media informed as to the status of the investigations at a later time."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 09:26:31 AM by verycute1 »
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »
Dey hold some peeps.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>