April 27, 2024, 02:54:56 PM

Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD AT 50  (Read 63552 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD AT 50
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »
Now first off ,I know this a in memory tread ,for fans eh ,so I dont want to muck it up to much .But before people connonize him ,just remember he is a buller too lol .I still dont hate mike doh .
As for parents being idiots ,maybe they just like weary and didnt beleive he would bull yah son ,weary doh beleive so she woulda ah send she son .

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2009, 03:39:02 PM »
Now first off ,I know this a in memory tread ,for fans eh ,so I dont want to muck it up to much .But before people connonize him ,just remember he is a buller too lol .I still dont hate mike doh .
As for parents being idiots ,maybe they just like weary and didnt beleive he would bull yah son ,weary doh beleive so she woulda ah send she son .

you have any proof of dat! u have any evidence he molest anybody? steups!!

michael had no attraction to anybody, gyal, man, child ,dog. d man just had no sexual energy, yuh know like how a child have no sexual energy!

if u callin him gay becauses of how he use to dress in tight pants, den almost every man should be called gay too ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2009, 04:20:35 PM »
a buller of little boys ,the LA police department have the evidence check them .alyah go head and beleive that ,hes ah child steuppss .
See one of the worst pedophiles ever ,but cause he could sing and dance , hes beyond reproach .But in the Gen Diss section ,if ah man rape ah chile just once alyah want to cut off he balls  ::)
anyway alyah go back to you all mourning I going to beat it from this tread ,any way in memory of the passing wallmart have a sale ...all boys pants are half off ,just like Mike liked ,
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 04:24:55 PM by Quagmire »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2009, 04:32:03 PM »
a buller of little boys ,the LA police department have the evidence check them .alyah go head and beleive that ,hes ah child steuppss .
See one of the worst pedophiles ever ,but cause he could sing and dance , hes beyond reproach .But in the Gen Diss section ,if ah man rape ah chile just once alyah want to cut off he balls  ::)
anyway alyah go back to you all mourning I going to beat it from this tread ,any way in memory of the passing wallmart have a sale ...all boys pants are half off ,just like Mike liked ,

Dis is d same LA Police dat try 2 convict OJ. As 4 my son he eh goin and overnightin by no man just so MJ/JM
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »
Arab world mourns Michael Jackson
AP, Jun 27, 2009 3:06 pm PDT

A Bahraini royal mourned him publicly, young Lebanese held a candlelight tribute, Egyptian musicians hailed him as an inspiration. Beyond his global reach, Michael Jackson held a special place in the Muslim world, as one of the first major Western entertainers to break through cultural barriers in the 1980s.

Some made a connection with the pop icon because of rumors, never substantiated, that he had converted to Islam.

Others embraced him as one of their own after he sought refuge in the Gulf emirate of Bahrain in 2005, following a bruising trial on child molestation charges in the U.S.

"God have mercy on him. He was a Bahraini. He lived with us," said Jassim Ali, 35, shopping for Jackson CDs on Saturday in a music store in the capital, Manama.

Jackson only spent a year in the emirate, as a guest of Sheik Abdulla bin Hamad Isa Al Khalifa, a son of Bahrain's king and an aspiring songwriter who had befriended the entertainer. Jackson kept a low profile there, largely staying close to his host.

After Jackson's departure, the sheik sued Jackson for $7 million, saying he had failed to fulfill a joint music venture, but the two settled in November, with terms not disclosed.

The sheik said Saturday, in a statement in the Gulf Daily News, that "the world has lost a giant in the music industry."
"We are all very saddened by that," Al Khalifa said in comments confirmed by his spokesman.

Across the Arab world, the tributes to Jackson, who died Thursday, mirrored those elsewhere around the globe, though some argued the singer had a special appeal in the region.

"Religion is a big part of identity in this part of the world, and the idea he became Muslim boosted his popularity," said Egyptian cultural critic Tarek el-Shinnawi.

The conversion rumors were fueled, in parts, by comments by Jackson's brother, Jermaine, a convert to Islam, who has said his brother showed interest in the faith. In November, a British tabloid claimed Michael Jackson converted at a friend's home in Los Angeles.

The Jackson brothers were raised as Jehovah's Witnesses.

Others simply loved Michael Jackson for his music. At his peak, in the 1980s, a time without Internet and satellite TV, the Arab world was more shielded from Western pop culture. Jackson was one of the few successful crossover artists.
In Egypt, keyboarder and music distributor Fady Badr traveled to Alexandria to take a few days off work to come to terms with the pop star's death.

"He's the reason I got into this business," said 28-year old Badr. "Everything he did was new, he had such a power of voice and style; this industry would wait for his new ideas to get us inspired."

A manager of the Cairo Jazz Club, Shady Hamza, said that he was flooded by calls from local bands and musicians to help arrange a tribute night to the singer.

"I feel like I lost a brother," said Hamza, 30. "He turned so many of us into the whole music thing — for a lot of musicians, Michael Jackson was their first encounter."

In Lebanon, about 100 young fans lit candles and sang along to his songs in a downtown street lined with bars and restaurants. A few tried to moon walk while others cheered.

Qays al Zu'bi, a Bahraini lawyer who said he helped Jackson with his finances when he lived in the emirate, said the singer had qualities about him that endeared him to people in the region, including his close relationship with his children and his vision.

"He had an aura about him," said the lawyer. "Despite the scandal in the United States, I saw mothers at the lobby of his hotel who brought their children to introduce them to Michael Jackson."

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2009, 05:08:25 PM »
dey now say on d news that  MJ personal doctor, conrad murray, HAVE TRINIDAD LINKS. he use to live in San Juan and his mother is alleged to still be livin in El socorro.  ???

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »
Another with a twist:

June 26, 2009, 12:25 pm

From the White House Files: A Fight Over Michael Jackson
By Charlie Savage

The death of Michael Jackson on Thursday recalled his brush a quarter century ago with an aide to President Ronald Reagan — John G. Roberts Jr., who would go on to become chief justice of the United States. Mr. Roberts, it appears, was not the King of Pop’s biggest fan in the White House.

Mr. Jackson had visited the White House on May 16, 1984, and appeared with Mr. Reagan at an event on efforts against drunken driving. The following month, according to files released in 2005 during Mr. Roberts’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, the White House was asked to contribute a letter from Mr. Reagan recognizing the pop singer’s work.

It was to be published in a special issue of Billboard magazine devoted to Mr. Jackson, alongside photos from the White House event, in a section about his “volunteer activities and the national recognition of his achievements.” A correspondence aide at the White House, James K. Coyne, drafted a somewhat goofy letter that he proposed having Mr. Reagan sign.

It would have read:

Dear Michael:

Your visit to the White House was a real “thriller” for all of us here in the Nation’s Capital. In fact, the White House staff are still humming “Beat It” and “Billy Jean” and wondering how they’ll get tickets to one of your concerts this summer.

Your award last month was a tribute to your accomplishments in the entertainment business, but it was especially intended to recognize your generous support for our national initiative against drunk driving. This support for a cause that deeply affects so many young people is in line with your demonstrated concern for the public interest. I want to commend you on the very effective help you are giving us in persuading young people that drinking and driving do not mix.

Nancy and I send you our very best wishes for every future success and happiness.

On June 20, 1984, Mr. Coyne forwarded the proposed letter office of then-White House Counsel Fred Fielding, where Mr. Roberts, then a young associate White House counsel, was assigned to review it.

Mr. Roberts expressed acid disapproval in a June 22, 1984, memorandum to Mr. Fielding:

I recognize that I am something of a vox clamans in terris in this area, but enough is enough. The Office of Presidential Correspondence is not yet an adjunct of Michael Jackson’s PR firm. “Billboard” can quite adequately cover the event by reproducing the award citation and/or reporting the President’s remarks. (As you know, there is very little to report about Mr. Jackson’s remarks.) There is absolutely no need for an additional presidential message. A memorandum for Presidential Correspondence objecting to the letter is attached for your review and signature.

The files indicate that Mr. Fielding agreed, signing the draft memorandum Mr. Roberts had written rejecting the request to have Reagan sign the letter.

But the battle was not over. Three months later, a second set of files show, the White House’s Office of Private Sector Initiatives drafted a letter from Mr. Reagan that would send greetings to Mr. Jackson as he came through Washington the following weekend for two “Victory Tour” concerts with his brothers.

Mr. Jackson’s manager, Frank M. Dileo, had sent Mr. Reagan a letter inviting him to come to the opening night at RFK Stadium, saying that the dates in Washington “have been added to the Jacksons’ tour per your request on The White House Lawn this past spring.”

The proposed letter from Reagan would politely decline the invitation, but thank Mr. Jackson for providing 400 tickets to underprivileged children. In a separate memorandum, Mr. Coyne also proposed that such a letter could go on to invite “Michael and his brothers to the White House for an informal tour and reception. James Coyne will assist in arranging details, look forward to meeting him again and meeting his brothers.”

The draft was again routed to Mr. Roberts for review, and he again expressed exasperated disapproval:

I hate to sound like one of Mr. Jackson’s records, constantly repeating the same refrain, but I recommend that we not approve this letter. Sometimes people need to be reminded of the obvious: whatever its status as a cultural phenomenon, the Jackson concert tour is a massive commercial undertaking. The tour will do quite well financially by coming to Washington, and there is no need for the President to applaud such enlightened self-interest. Frankly, I find the obsequious attitude of some members of the White House staff toward Mr. Jackson’s attendants, and the fawning posture they would have the President of the United States adopt, more than a little embarrassing.

It is also important to consider the precedent that would be set by such a letter. In today’s Post there were already reports that some youngsters were turning away from Mr. Jackson in favor of a newcomer who goes by the name “Prince,” and is apparently planning a Washington concert. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Will he receive a Presidential letter? How will we decide which performers do and which do not?

Mr. Roberts once again also drafted a memo in Mr. Fielding’s name for his boss to sign rejecting the proposal. It repeated Mr. Roberts’s points with a twist:

I recommend that no such letter be sent. The Jackson tour, whatever stature it may have attained as a cultural phenomenon, is a massive commercial undertaking. The visit of the tour to Washington was not an eleemosynary gesture; it was a calculated commercial decision that does not warrant gratitude from our Nation’s Chief Executive. Such a letter would also create a bad precedent, as other popular performers would either expect or demand similar treatment. Why, for example, was no letter sent to Mr. Bruce Springsteen, whose patriotic tour recently visited the area? Finally, the President, in my view, has done quite enough in the way of thanking and congratulating the Jacksons, and anything more would begin to look like unbecoming fawning.

That appeared to end the matter.

UPDATE: As an addendum, Reagan had sent a letter to Mr. Jackson shortly after the singer’s hair was burned during a January 1984 accident on the set of a Pepsi commercial. Harper’s Magazine published the letter in its June 2009 issue (subscription only), and a reader reproduced it here.

In addition, it is worth noting that Mr. Roberts and Mr. Jackson had some things in common. Mr. Roberts was born in 1955 and grew up in Long Beach, Indiana. Mr. Jackson was born in 1958 less than an hour’s drive away, in Gary.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2009, 05:18:59 PM »
dey now say on d news that  MJ personal doctor, conrad murray, HAVE TRINIDAD LINKS. he use to live in San Juan and his mother is alleged to still be livin in El socorro.  ???

Meharry grad ... certainly has done the CORRECT thing in obtaining legal representation.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2009, 05:38:43 PM »
Any way my fav MJ videos in no particular order

Black or White
Thriller
Smooth Criminal
Bad
Jam
heal the world
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2009, 05:53:49 PM »
my fav videos are

the way u make me feel     .......i thought he looked real sexy in this video  :-X

thriller     ..........favorite part is the zombie dance sequence

beat it     ......cuz he still looked normal in this video

don't stop till u get enough      ....... he really looks adorable in this one  :-X

black and white     ............as a child, the ending where the different ppl morphing into each other used to freak me out.

billie jean    ....... classic

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2009, 05:57:16 PM »
Teddy Riley was just on CNN and could not hold it together oui
MJ was an amazing musician
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2009, 08:17:48 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/jonlajoie

A video...very interesting

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2009, 09:10:36 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/jonlajoie

A video...very interesting

Brilliant!
It would only be better if it was Eminem who do it.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2009, 11:08:42 PM »
Rare video footage of MJ and Prince performing at a James Brown concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsWOyaMeR4c&feature=related

MJ and James Brown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeFUvW5YInQ&feature=fvw

My fav MJ videos
1. Black or White
2. Remember the time
3. Thriller
4. Beat it
5. Dirty Diana
6. You rock my world
7. De rest...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 11:15:42 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »
Lawd, ah doh know how we does end up finding we self in de mix so nah

MJ'S DOC IS A TRINI

He says he's in no way responsible for superstar's death

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161498125
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2009, 11:49:39 PM »
Lawd, ah doh know how we does end up finding we self in de mix so nah

MJ'S DOC IS A TRINI

He says he's in no way responsible for superstar's death

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161498125

COSIGN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2009, 02:30:49 PM »
as much as i did not care for MJ and he music (i am serious).de man dead,whatever he do in he livin years,is between he and he god.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2009, 10:46:08 AM »
de man dead,whatever he do in he livin years,is between he and he god.

Cosign

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2009, 01:25:39 PM »
Check this photoset, "World Reaction to Michael Jackson's Sudden Death"
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/photos/2009/06/world-reaction-to-michael-jack.html

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2009, 05:00:41 PM »
listenin to NPR today had a segment of Talk of the Nation devoted to him. lenny kravitz ws on there talking about going to see him in MSG at age 5 (imagine dat) and about how he met him 15 years ago and they recorded a song together (would like to hear dat isht) and that one afternoon he, prince and mj was just sitting around talking about music.  i was really touched when i hear how lenny talk about de man.   recently i didnt really go off on MJ but when i was small i was a real fanatic...my uncle was telling me over the wknd about a time he played the thriller album (when it just came out) in my birthday parties and me and my friends dance to the entire album...good times

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2009, 05:59:59 PM »
Check this photoset, "World Reaction to Michael Jackson's Sudden Death"
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/photos/2009/06/world-reaction-to-michael-jack.html
Thanks

listenin to NPR today had a segment of Talk of the Nation devoted to him. lenny kravitz ws on there talking about going to see him in MSG at age 5 (imagine dat) and about how he met him 15 years ago and they recorded a song together (would like to hear dat isht) and that one afternoon he, prince and mj was just sitting around talking about music.  i was really touched when i hear how lenny talk about de man.   recently i didnt really go off on MJ but when i was small i was a real fanatic...my uncle was telling me over the wknd about a time he played the thriller album (when it just came out) in my birthday parties and me and my friends dance to the entire album...good times
yeah
every body who worked with him said that he was the most professional person they ever worked with
and many other musicians say that he influenced their careers
He was something
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 06:04:06 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »
Looking at those pics remind of when Obama was elected, MJ had an impact ALL OVER THE WORLD and the scenes are reminiscent of when Obama was elected only the emotion displayed now is different....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2009, 07:09:22 PM »
Joe jackson says hes doing great lol ,and ppl crying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLcL0OHHd24

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2009, 07:47:12 PM »

check all de lyrics dey have MJ singin when he was in de J5. "shake your body", etc.. those kind of themes have an impact on young minds. imagine your family encouraging you to sing all kind of grown up music at young age - he probably expect all de children to be de same at a young age. imagine yuh put a little gyul to cover madonna or lady gaga ("i want to take a ride on your disco stick"). so how she go turn out.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »
plus all the plastic eh ribbit .in he face and and nose too.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2009, 08:11:41 PM »
Looking at those pics remind of when Obama was elected, MJ had an impact ALL OVER THE WORLD and the scenes are reminiscent of when Obama was elected only the emotion displayed now is different....

U very correct

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2009, 08:19:57 PM »
I haven't bothered to read every post on this thread but I would encourage those who haven't seen MJ's interview with Oprah to download it.

Go to www.torrentz.com

and search it.

I found it very enlightening and he debunked many rumours about him. You could see the pain in the man face as he asked people not to believe all the gossip they read.

Now, I am not aware of MJ actually being convicted of molesting young boys.

But he said something that blew me away.

He lacked love as a child and  an actual childhood because of the demands of a career. Because of this he tried to compensate by having great things as an adult, eg. Never Land. In addition he surrounded himself with kids and tried to shower them with love, eg. having terminally ill kids come to Neverland on weekends.

He mentioned having kids sleep with him. (Not in the Oprah interview). He added that he would tuck them in and go to bed. Now maybe this is something you don't want a stranger doing with your kids.

But what blew me away, was that as a kid, I had horrible relationship with my parents. I also never got to do some of the things I wanted to do - because of a lack of money - and it hurt when you saw the other kids doing it.

As an adult I am extra sweet to children, remembering my own childhood. I have had younger brothers, cousins etc sleep in my bed. I tucked them in and gave them a hug or kiss goodnight. And I eh no damn molester.

Now I probably wouldn't do this with a stranger's child sleeping over because in today's world ppl too paranoid and I cah blame dem. But if I had, and ppl had wrongfully accused me, that is a stigma that doesn't go away.

I find myself wanting to buy certain toys as an adult just because I miss out as a child. And I swear I always say if I have enough dough, I go do something extra special for orphans in TT.

Now I have never spoken publicly - ever - about my tribulations as a child. But when MJ spoke about why he surrounded himself with kids and did what he did - I could see the rationale.

I eh go defend or accuse the man on a topic of which I have no evidence.

But in the Oprah interview he seemed like a sweet, misunderstood man.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2009, 10:27:21 PM »
check all de lyrics dey have MJ singin when he was in de J5. "shake your body", etc.. those kind of themes have an impact on young minds. imagine your family encouraging you to sing all kind of grown up music at young age - he probably expect all de children to be de same at a young age. imagine yuh put a little gyul to cover madonna or lady gaga ("i want to take a ride on your disco stick"). so how she go turn out.

I haven't bothered to read every post on this thread but I would encourage those who haven't seen MJ's interview with Oprah to download it.

Go to www.torrentz.com

and search it.

I found it very enlightening and he debunked many rumours about him. You could see the pain in the man face as he asked people not to believe all the gossip they read.

Now, I am not aware of MJ actually being convicted of molesting young boys.

But he said something that blew me away.

He lacked love as a child and  an actual childhood because of the demands of a career. Because of this he tried to compensate by having great things as an adult, eg. Never Land. In addition he surrounded himself with kids and tried to shower them with love, eg. having terminally ill kids come to Neverland on weekends.

He mentioned having kids sleep with him. (Not in the Oprah interview). He added that he would tuck them in and go to bed. Now maybe this is something you don't want a stranger doing with your kids.

But what blew me away, was that as a kid, I had horrible relationship with my parents. I also never got to do some of the things I wanted to do - because of a lack of money - and it hurt when you saw the other kids doing it.

As an adult I am extra sweet to children, remembering my own childhood. I have had younger brothers, cousins etc sleep in my bed. I tucked them in and gave them a hug or kiss goodnight. And I eh no damn molester.

Now I probably wouldn't do this with a stranger's child sleeping over because in today's world ppl too paranoid and I cah blame dem. But if I had, and ppl had wrongfully accused me, that is a stigma that doesn't go away.

I find myself wanting to buy certain toys as an adult just because I miss out as a child. And I swear I always say if I have enough dough, I go do something extra special for orphans in TT.

Now I have never spoken publicly - ever - about my tribulations as a child. But when MJ spoke about why he surrounded himself with kids and did what he did - I could see the rationale.

I eh go defend or accuse the man on a topic of which I have no evidence.

But in the Oprah interview he seemed like a sweet, misunderstood man.

Peace,
VB
orrite Ribbit and VB
allya makin some very good points
Thanks
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2009, 09:48:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/TUv4KuoaRhE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/TUv4KuoaRhE</a>
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>