13 (10.3%)
SUPA
6 (4.8%)
Berris
4 (3.2%)
Other
8 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author Topic: Who is de most annoying poster here ?  (Read 23351 times)

Re: Who is de most annoying poster here ?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »
all manu supporters................annoying :cursing:

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »
Yeh lefty girl, i know i'm annoying so what's new.

BTW jamaica 2099 beat back weary by 50 lenghts. miss1969 just want tuh let yuh know, i think you're AOK, yuh just need tuh be ah bit more opinionated. ;D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:23:21 PM by just cool »

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »
In all honesty, Weary does abuse the cosign ting eh?

I sure if you do a check, minimum 30 percent of Weary posts go be "cosign."

cosign  ;D

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »
Why Zeppo not there?

Yeah, good question!

I demand to be included in this poll!  ;D

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 03:39:09 PM »
Weary leading the vote tally so far??!!!...Nah all yuh evil.... :devil:

Why Zeppo not on de list??.. ??? :-\

How come you and Verycute not on the list?   ;D  This is a sexist list 8)
Sam, faggot don't count as gyul.   :devil:

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 04:13:17 PM »

BTW jamaica 2099 beat back weary by 50 lenghts. miss1969 just want tuh let yuh know, i think you're AOK, yuh just need tuh be ah bit more oppiniated. ;D

d trute will always set yuh lady.............always :beermug:

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »

BTW jamaica 2099 beat back weary by 50 lenghts. miss1969 just want tuh let yuh know, i think you're AOK, yuh just need tuh be ah bit more oppiniated. ;D

I not in the going back and forth with the insults, OK mr left nut!! if yuh like callin out man and yuh cyar take it back, then cool off from initiating conflict.

i really don't get this sudden infactuation with me, it's either yuhs ah real bachannalist or yuh have ah crush, BC it seems when yuh want tuh nagg like it's my avatar the first thing that does come tuh mind!

leave me alone eh guy, if yuh want conflict it have real fellas on here who could well cuss and they will most certainly oblige yuh if yuh let them!

man like B&S, berris and true trini, now them fellas perfected the art of insulting ppl! i on the other hand is aspiring to be a gentleman, so live up to yuh name and leff me alone eh! madam lefty.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:25:54 PM by just cool »

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 05:28:59 PM »
Psst just cool ,shhhh would you like to buy an 8 .

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2009, 05:41:20 PM »
LMAO this is hilarious  :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »

I not in the going back and forth with the insults, OK mr left nut!! if yuh like callin out man and yuh cyar take it back, then cool off from initiating conflict.

i really don't get this sudden infactuation with me, it's either yuhs ah real bachannalist or yuh have ah crush, BC it seems when yuh want tuh nagg like it's my avatar the first thing that does come tuh mind!

leave me alone eh guy, if yuh want conflict it have real fellas on here who could well cuss and they will most certainly oblige yuh if yuh let them!

man like B&S, berris and true trini, now them fellas perfected the art of insulting ppl! i on the other hand is aspiring to be a gentleman, so live up to yuh name and leff me alone eh! madam lefty.

I cyar take it back ???...........look up banter sir.............and did my response come of as angry ??? hmmm.............

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »
Sam, ah know we went at it just recently, like as ah does always say, ah big man is ah big man and a boy is a boy. So wid dat said nice piece ah thought dey sah  :applause:. Dis thread is something different for a change, ah still feeling down wid de MJ situation, but ah said let meh take ah lil pass through and see if KJ or Scotty sign wid dey new club. Well boom ah saw yuh thread, ah started tuh scroll down and saying tuh meh self, oh lawd ah sure he have my name dey. Well tuh no surprise, ah not upset or offfended at all, ah took it wid ah big smile  8). RIP MJ.

Online Brownsugar

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2009, 05:54:55 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lawd fadder....

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »
The winner have to be the originator of this thread - Sam, he self!

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2009, 07:19:58 PM »
ah not voting  until ah see man who have 1000 plus post......
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2009, 07:32:55 PM »
1000 or 10000 ?

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2009, 07:51:17 PM »
1000 or 10000 ?
yuh right 10000 sigh
they go reply n bitch abut this post...or pm de mods again and moan.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »
Good one quag. :devil: yes, but only if that 8 comes with some leave me the fack alone! then in that case i'd be glad too.

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2009, 10:18:37 PM »

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2009, 05:06:43 AM »
Ah get Flex to add Zeppo and Jamaica2099 to de list...

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2009, 06:55:58 AM »
This is the first thread i aint see the original "cosign", only as set of imposters........lol.

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2009, 07:51:56 AM »
I just voted for myself.

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2009, 08:39:47 AM »
I real vex is only one vote allowed oui...... ah would ah vote up de thread to put ah man who deserve to be out in front and he tally moving slow slow slow

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2009, 09:10:49 AM »
reggaefan catch up to weary yes...

it neck and neck now... allyuh doh riot eh... is how we vote not how we party  ;D

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2009, 09:12:38 AM »
Ah noticed something doh, not dat it real important, but from de votes and past observations. Ah wonder how come out ah all de females on de forum, it look like Weary does get all de opposition? Ah not jumping tuh her defense, cuz fuh all yuh know, she might be real close tuh de massive. Ah know that we do have some pretty and attractive females here on de forum, but is only poor Weary ah noticed does get all de slam. If ah remember correctly, as a quick example, ah while back, ah male member here did cuss de woman out real bad. Not that Weary and I is personal friends, but all yuh know ah does always be observing things around here, so ah just thought ah share my observation wid de massive. All yuh doh get de wrong idea doh, right now de Supa very  8), ah not trying tuh start nothing, it is, what it is and ah saying it as it is, seen. Well it look like is special love for the rest of de females and presshah fuh Weary  :-\. RIP MJ.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 09:15:48 AM by SUPA »

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2009, 09:18:46 AM »
Ah noticed something doh, not dat it real important, but from de votes and past observations. Ah wonder how come out ah all de females on de forum, it look like Weary does get all de opposition? Ah not jumping tuh her defense, cuz fuh all yuh know, she might be real close tuh de massive. Ah know that we do have some pretty and attractive females here on de forum, but is only poor Weary ah noticed does get all de slam. If ah remember correctly, as a quick example, ah while back, ah male member here did cuss de woman out real bad. Not that Weary and I is personal friends, but all yuh know ah does always be observing things around here, so ah just thought ah share my observation wid de massive. All yuh doh get de wrong idea doh, right now de Supa very  8), ah not trying tuh start nothing, it is, what it is and ah saying it as it is, seen. Well it look like is special love for the rest of de females and presshah fuh Weary  :-\. RIP MJ.

HERO SUPA!! :rotfl:
Weary could defend sheself (with de mods help sometimes) :devil:

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2009, 09:26:37 AM »

SUPA ah feel yuh lookin' fuh a "cosign".  ;D

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2009, 09:33:11 AM »

HERO SUPA!! :rotfl:
Weary could defend sheself (with de mods help sometimes) :devil:

Come on Killa. yuh know de Supa doh lie. By no means de Supa trying tuh defend Weary sah, like I said, it is just another one of Supa's observation  ;). Now if ah wrong, tell me way ah wrong, but yuh have tuh back it up doh, cuz I have all de evidence are in Weary past posts, seen  8). RIP MJ.

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2009, 09:36:01 AM »

yuh outta timing with that talk bredda..

when that scene play off, men ups and address that situation one time.

weary must get pong because she is the only one who does be spamming the board on ah regular.. look westcoast does get that same pong and he is ah man (i think).

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2009, 09:37:36 AM »

SUPA ah feel yuh lookin' fuh a "cosign".  ;D

:rotfl: Nah man, apart from dat, ah spoke wid Weary ah long time ago via PM and ah believe the lady is a strong and committed christian, so she doh play like dat  :-\ . RIP MJ.