April 30, 2024, 02:01:27 PM

Author Topic: Knox rejoins U-20 Team.  (Read 8783 times)

Re: Knox rejoins U-20 Team.
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »
wow he ahead a lot of big time players :o hmm may as well cap him u 20 and hope he will stick around after, than just deny him all together...

Anton go probably say "despite Thomson being a good player, he disturbs the team chemistry" and leave him on the sidelines like he did Ricky Shakes when he tried out for the U 20's back in the day.

Anton knows a lot about "team chemistry".  Just ask the U 17's.

Since u askin 4 it Cosign

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2009, 02:44:11 PM »
Wait nah, I now realise with Corneal involved now, there is no chance for Britto to join the u-20's team anymore after "certain people who feel they have big contract" criticise him after the u-17 debacle in Mexico.

Once again..the politics and favouritsm begin.s Let's hope Knox and Gay are enough for this side, since up front is their biggest weakness.

Where were u when d Peter Principle was renamed d Anton principle.

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »
SEND MORE SAINTS...

glad to see Knox and Sullivan in de mix...

check this lil story here

back when this U-20 team was still the U-15 team... and screening was still ongoing..
I was part of the set-up.. screening and coaching in the zones ( north for me)

There was a kid on the team from England with tnt parents ...not this Thompson boy.
.his name was Malcom...thats all i remember... the players called him "English"...

very shy...quiet..just playing his "fitball"

my memory tells me he was at Spurs or Chelsea rings a bell...

He was here on "Summer" Holidays...and joined up with the team...

Dont know what became of him...and dont know if the TTFF kept tabs on him

but hear me...outstanding young talent...central midfield... all the qualities in offense and defense

and if allyuh feel leston paul and sean De Silva and dem could play...sorry...this kid was miles ahead...and thats no disrespect to out players...its a FACT

i should ask Anton or LaFoucade for his real name or if they kept up with the kid...
We really need Knox back. I was very impressed by these players at the lower levels. I real like Sullivan touch and attitude on the field. If Knox could partner well  with Jamal Gay they will buss up the net.

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »

back when this U-20 team was still the U-15 team... and screening was still ongoing..

There was a kid on the team from England with tnt parents ...not this Thompson boy.
.his name was Malcom...thats all i remember... the players called him "English"...

maybe he is not playing anymore

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »
I say tell de man it have ah U-17 game on Aug 12th... BAM drop him on de bench against El Salvador and give him a corbeau sweat...

Story done oui.... tell him hard luck dey

Exactly....we should try to cap him on our senior team as well. Who know's, his defensive capabilities may be add a boost to our team. At 20 yrs he could be right for our future.

ah know men on kicks wid dat senior team/U-17 subterfuge thing eh....but seriously allyuh really feel dis fellah eh have he business done plan out ahready? c'mon now.
Maybe.....but according to the article “It’s good news for us because after we enquired about his availability earlier this year, Jake has gotten back in contact with us and he wants to play for the country. We will now make the necessary arrangements to have him join the team for training and possibly the training matches we have prior to the tournament.” De Silva told TTFF Media.......so why not lure him in, you never know.

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 09:35:18 AM »
SEND MORE SAINTS...

glad to see Knox and Sullivan in de mix...

check this lil story here

but hear me...outstanding young talent...central midfield... all the qualities in offense and defense

and if allyuh feel leston paul and sean De Silva and dem could play...sorry...this kid was miles ahead...and thats no disrespect to out players...its a FACT

i should ask Anton or LaFoucade for his real name or if they kept up with the kid...

Well you should definetly bring it to the attention of them.

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »
Not ah wiff from this fella until he is certain he will not figure in the England set-up. He is a top prospect, so he will / should move through the English FA pipeline, once he progresses as expected.

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 09:50:30 AM »
Not ah wiff from this fella until he is certain he will not figure in the England set-up. He is a top prospect, so he will / should move through the English FA pipeline, once he progresses as expected.
who that ? the player BM talking about

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »

Jake Thompson

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »

Jake Thompson

I don't think it is Jake BM talking about. He stated the persons name may hhave been Malcom something

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2009, 02:19:54 PM »
Is this guy any relation to sidney (bull moose) knox ?

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2009, 02:28:58 PM »

Jake Thompson

I don't think it is Jake BM talking about. He stated the persons name may hhave been Malcom something

that kid BM talking about may not even be playing football anymore

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2009, 04:03:34 PM »
Is this guy any relation to sidney (bull moose) knox ?

Highly unlikely

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2009, 05:08:23 PM »
I was real upbeat about the inclusion of new and foreign talent until I read about the inclusion of ANTON CORNEAL.  Dat news come like if yuh wining on a best ting and yuh feel she buss a fart on yuh in de jump up.

What dat man do to deserve being around a National Youth Team??

Blessings

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2009, 02:18:05 AM »
I was real upbeat about the inclusion of new and foreign talent until I read about the inclusion of ANTON CORNEAL.  Dat news come like if yuh wining on a best ting and yuh feel she buss a fart on yuh in de jump up.

Blessings
Bro yuh just killed it for me! of all the analogies to come up wid. now i doubt i'll ever look @ wining on ah cutie the same way.  :(

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2009, 05:17:55 AM »

Blessings
Bro yuh just killed it for me! of all the analogies to come up wid. now i doubt i'll ever look @ wining on ah cutie the same way.  :(
Dat is how Anton Corneal, or any Corneal as a matter of fact, associated with our football, especially de youths, does make me feel.

Blessings

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2009, 06:33:17 PM »
England coach Brian Eastick has named his 18-man squad for the UEFA European Under-19 Championship finals in Ukraine.

Prolific Ranger
Eastick has included Danny Rose, currently at the U21 finals, and a player who was also selected for Sweden only to be forced to withdraw through injury – Daniel Welbeck. Nile Ranger is included after scoring four times in the Elite round, where England won all three contests against Bosnia-Herzegovina, Slovakia and Scotland. Eastick's side will face hosts Ukraine, Slovenia and Switzerland at the finals which kick off on 21 July.

England squad
Goalkeepers: Jason Steele (Middlesbrough FC), Ben Amos (Manchester United FC).

Defenders: Gavin Hoyte (Arsenal FC), Nathan Baker (Aston Villa FC), Joe Mattock (Leicester City FC), Martin Kelly (Liverpool FC), Kyle Walker (Sheffield United FC), Kieran Trippier (Manchester City FC).

Midfielders: Danny Drinkwater (Manchester United FC), Henri Lansbury (Arsenal FC), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur FC), Matthew James (Manchester United FC), Daniel Gosling (Everton FC), Dean Parrett (Tottenham Hotspur FC).

Forwards: Danny Welbeck (Manchester United FC), Nile Ranger (Newcastle United FC), Nathan Delfouneso (Aston Villa FC), Victor Moses (Crystal Palace FC).

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
He was captain of England U 18 side... no surprise wonder if this means he not go switch 2 play U 20 ball...

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 07:17:53 PM »
Is Gavin related to Fitzroy the ex TTcyclist and former footballer for Barataria Ebonites?

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 08:28:37 AM »
Horse...it have real Hoyte in Trinidad. You will have to ask the family members that one directly.

Please give an update on Stefan Knox
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2010, 04:52:01 AM »
was it Stefan or Steven Knox ???.. so off the radar i forgot his first name...lol..
we cant afford to lose a talent like this
anyone got news on the man ???

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2010, 05:23:14 AM »
Horse...it have real Hoyte in Trinidad. You will have to ask the family members that one directly.

My understanding is that their roots are either Guyana or Barbados

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2010, 05:38:50 AM »
What about Ryan O'Neil ?

We loose so many good players when they come to America.

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2010, 08:14:24 AM »
Knox still plays for Boston University.

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2010, 08:56:15 AM »
What about Ryan O'Neil ?

he has trained with the under 20 squad but never made the cut

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2010, 07:59:18 AM »
What about Ryan O'Neil ?

Saddest flunk out of school and in Brooklyn liming at least that was the word I get from my sources.....

Sad scene dread...  Don't blame america blame the fricken player.