April 25, 2024, 04:02:56 PM

Author Topic: Bringing girls to de sweat  (Read 5384 times)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bringing girls to de sweat
« on: June 30, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »
 What is alyuh men take on this?   One time I was sweating and in the middle of the game a man wife pull up with his two kids, the man bawl out 'hey guys i wont be playing much longer". Mind you this is a lawyer we talking bout eh, not no lil teenager.   
  Would you bring your girl to the sweat?  What if she insist?  What if she could play?  Nuff times I see men bring they girl and two of them falling in the sweat normal.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bringing girls to de sweat
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 02:52:36 PM »
I does play alot of co-ed football here... while plenty girl is real la la,  i know real girl who could fall een a sweat normal normal...

In fact I have three ting that I know I could carry any sweat anywhere...

I personally wouldn't carry my personal girl/wife no sweat, because thais my time with de boys to old talk and carry on.. and if any girl of mine only know de kinda talk dat does carry on... it go be real headache
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 02:54:59 PM »
I does play alot of co-ed football here... while plenty girl is real la la,  i know real girl who could fall een a sweat normal normal...

I personally wouldn't carry my personal girl/wife no sweat, because thais my time with de boys to old talk and carry on.. and if any girl of mine only know de kinda talk dat does carry on... it go be real headache

Or she go get a headache :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 02:57:21 PM »
ah forget to say unless is a family day sweat and lime...

thais de only time it acceptable to bring de wifey to a sweat...

I ent know if Touches did cover dat in he Sweatiquette Guide published some time ago  ;D

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 03:32:51 PM »

Or she go get a headache :rotfl:
[/

lol...for real ;D
If...
chief justice ivor archie say so
ex-chief justice sharma say so
law assoc pres martin daly say so
transpareny institute say so
Ken Gordon say so
jones p say so....then is so!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 04:06:38 PM »
if is a real corbeaux sweat, nuttin serious, i fallin een, especially in defence cuz i only know how to share blade. if is a serious sweat, i will go, but i go hold muh corner cuz i does enjoy watchin a lil sweat every now an again.

fellas, not every female go jumbie yuh if yuh carry she to allyuh sweat eh. it have some females like muhself eh diggin no horrors. i grow up more or less wid fellas, an real soldiers so i know how allyuh fellas does move.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 04:13:10 PM »
haaaaa ... not just on a normal sweat, but back in Secondary School - and I not talking bout Championship Level - I talking about U14, U16 and Senior Grade games that used to go on the school compound with 3 o'clock kickoff .... fellas who make side used to tell their girl to come see them play, and they would have girls and all dey friends busy busy crossing the promenade or coming from wherever lining up under the covered way hoping to see dey man sweat - and men digging a horrors when the coach have dem riding pine whole game and can't even get a pigeon sweat.

Dat is when all the slackness use to start, somebody would run a riddim and man gyul name would get call out loud loud - and if man getting vex and watching yuh cross eye while dey sitting down on the bench - is because the next riddim coming is "A lotta man nah get nuh pum pum tonite"
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
Yuh could bring yuh gyul in de sweat if

1- She could handle her stories in the sweat...

2- She can't handle her stories but real love tuh sweat, and de sweat jokey so nobody cares

3- Allyuh just like doing things together and she could fall in de lime easy.

4- She's a bess ting and yuh need tuh coast a lil bit to prop up yuh self esteem.

5- It have other girls in the sweat...and at least one of the girls in the sweat is less attractive, or less skilful than she is...or both.

Doh bring yuh gyul in de sweat if:

1- She just wants to be there for no apparent reason (hint hint: the real reason is just tuh macko yuh business)

2- She's a baddis and it have some deadly fellas in de sweat who will eat yuh food as yuh turn yuh back

3- She's not easy on de eyes and yuh can't take pong.

4- She has any say what so ever in when it's time tuh leave the sweat.  

5- Unbeknownst to her is that you are one of the goats in de sweat, and revelation of that fact could have an adverse effect on your relationship.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 08:45:17 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »
Yuh could bring yuh gyul in de sweat if

1- She could handle her stories in the sweat...

2- She can't handle her stories but real love tuh sweat, and de sweat jokey so nobody cares

3- Allyuh just like doing things together and she could fall in de lime easy.

4- She's a bess ting and yuh need tuh coast a lil bit to prop up yuh self esteem.

5- It have other girls in the sweat...and at least one of the girls in the sweat is less attractive, and less skilful than she is...or both.

1- She just wants to be there for no apparent reason (hint hint: the real reason is just tuh macko yuh business)

2- She's a baddis and it have some deadly fellas in de sweat who will eat yuh food as yuh turn yuh back

5- Unbeknownst to her is that you are one of the goats in de sweat, and revelation of that fact could have an adverse on your relationship.

daiz d damn ting self kicker!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 04:46:49 PM »

5- Unbeknownst to her is that you are one of the goats in de sweat, and revelation of that fact could have an adverse on your relationship.

6- It have other girls in de sweat who yuh currently beating Recipe for disaster

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »

6- It have other girls in de sweat who yuh currently beating Recipe for disaster[/size]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;D

I pity the fool....

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »
no horrors. i see woman who could play better than 90% of the man out there.

still though i doh drop no hard tackle on dem. i see some man is play dem like man though. me eh want to injure nobody girl chirren yes.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »

6- It have other girls in de sweat who yuh currently beating Recipe for disaster

Kicker how yuh callin out FF so  ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »
no

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 07:23:10 PM »
Playing

I used to sweat in the Eddie Hart grounds. Janelle Nedd used to come out. She was easily the most intelligent player in the sweat. She and her friend end up playing in the Ministry sports too. ( every team needed to have at least 1 woman on the field at all times)

Spectatorship

I remember one Sunday afternoon in the Park sweat going nice. 3 v 3 one goal knockout for ten minutes. About midway through the session 3 girls from up the Avenue come down to view the sweat. If yuh see performance in dem short pants. Everyman jack try to play alpha male competing for the right to breed. A sociologist could have written a thesis on the instant transformation change in the mood and tenor of the sweat because of dem girls. Everybody was laughing and joking and taking it light. The talk at the side start to quiet, man start to cuss in the game, real blade passing because man tying to impress.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 08:16:06 PM »
I think in the end it depends on the kind of sweat. It have sweat I run where is a free for all and the girl, even though she was shitty, didn't stand out as the worst in the group. I went to some sweat which was limes where men was bringing the woman (I used to stay in the stands and chat them up). Then they have the sweat with "a purpose" where yuh eh want no woman cramping yuh style and telling yuh she ready to go or you studying yuh cyah cuss and kick down man because she watching.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 10:58:57 PM »
sometimes is not so much the girl nuh, is the men who need to know how to conduct they scene..

some men when a girl turn up, all of a sudden turn most vocal in the sweat, or best beatser.. doh wanna leggo de ball fuh nutten and arguing with everybody else when they do dey shit. or coasting and styling on the field, all ah that to impress the smallie on the sidelines.

women, if yuh come to watch yuh man sweat know how to conduct yuh scene too.. cool yuhself and maintain a low profile. Doh be front and center parading in a short pants to attract attention.. that is for men to give yuh man talk.

also doh play cheerleader, clapping and cheering yuh man on.. worst yet doh ketch kicks off other men in the sweat, you know the saying about glass houses. i remember years ago in a basketball sweat a man bring he gyul to watch and she laughing at men when he score a point on them. Well as soon as that start, dem men grind that with shit talk fine fine like chilli bibi.. man hadda beg ah sub yes.

but like dwolf said, depends on the kind of sweat.

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 06:12:02 AM »
What is alyuh men take on this?   One time I was sweating and in the middle of the game a man wife pull up with his two kids, the man bawl out 'hey guys i wont be playing much longer". Mind you this is a lawyer we talking bout eh, not no lil teenager.

Don't see anything wrong with dis scenario, Fari. Am I missing something here?

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 06:57:41 AM »
this thread is real kicks.

If it is a very competitive sweat, other players may find it tough to play with the required level of physicality against a female player, particularly when she is on the ball.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 07:49:18 AM »
sometimes is not so much the girl nuh, is the men who need to know how to conduct they scene..

some men when a girl turn up, all of a sudden turn most vocal in the sweat, or best beatser.. doh wanna leggo de ball fuh nutten and arguing with everybody else when they do dey shit. or coasting and styling on the field, all ah that to impress the smallie on the sidelines.

women, if yuh come to watch yuh man sweat know how to conduct yuh scene too.. cool yuhself and maintain a low profile. Doh be front and center parading in a short pants to attract attention.. that is for men to give yuh man talk.

also doh play cheerleader, clapping and cheering yuh man on.. worst yet doh ketch kicks off other men in the sweat, you know the saying about glass houses. i remember years ago in a basketball sweat a man bring he gyul to watch and she laughing at men when he score a point on them. Well as soon as that start, dem men grind that with shit talk fine fine like chilli bibi.. man hadda beg ah sub yes.

but like dwolf said, depends on the kind of sweat.

Dahs bout it right dey. Also if yuh kno men disrespectful and yuh gyal doh callously blank male attention.....den yuh skin better be thick.

this thread is real kicks.

If it is a very competitive sweat, other players may find it tough to play with the required level of physicality against a female player, particularly when she is on the ball.

Exactly. Ah time we sweating..dis gyal ask for a sweat. No scene....i zoning she..i eh want to tackle as hard as i normally do.....jus so...i colleck a spanner...my reaction..... ???....aight family. Zone she again.....spanner again......dis time with de left foot....my reaction...WDMCID.......she get de ball...i decide nah.....yuh getting disrespectful now....tackle de gyal....get all ball...de gyal do one ronaldoesque dive..and i getting cuss..."Hoss..come nah..is a gyal....." and she watching me with dis underneath mischievous look on she face..like..... :-X.

My brethrin is a thirst man........he say since gyal want equal opportunities...when dey take dat in a sweat too.....den dey could get it elsewhere. So anytime a gyal playing......he does try he hardest to instigate dem side play bareback. And he always going in to screen dem.....and using dat opportunity to molest dey breasts.

I always glad to see girls sweating....i go welcome dem in de scene..even if dey jus spectating. Buh doh come and jumbie de sweat....screwin up yuh face and find man should stop sweating to lime with you...or come to inflate yuh ego by how much man go be sooting yuh or you extracting pleasure off how much man you making mistrap or kick filth. And is true..everybody does try to be de alpha male when females introduced. Especially if it look like de fowl could be frizzled....cuz de gyal looking likely to stray.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 08:12:25 AM »
  Would you bring your girl to the sweat?  What if she insist?  What if she could play?  Nuff times I see men bring they girl and two of them falling in the sweat normal.

I will try to give you an honest reply to the first part of this message.

If he said that I would think that perhaps he had somewhere to be and she was there to pick up or remind him. It is a fact that in most relationships, (marriages) that to have a happy fruitfull relationship there must be compromises. Therefore most relationship that do not practice the art of compromisum fail. Marriages has be come an institution of individualism. Therefore we are together but not one.

Separate everything has become the norm. "The two shall become one" is an old wise fable to the current generation. This to me is also the main factor in most failed marriages.

I as the man in the family have specific roles and so to does my wife in her duty as my mate. (look ole talk for dat)

So in saying that I have only to say

How de hel yuh go come in mih weat like that. Call me,sms or something set an alarm on meh phone but duh come and embarass me

Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 08:31:53 AM »

Don't see anything wrong with dis scenario, Fari. Am I missing something here?

he shouldve said beforehand, "fellahs i only taking ah wet for ah hour, have ah turn to make with wifey".. how yuh go have wifey pull up and just end yuh sweat in front of the boys just so? it eh lookin good man..

anyway, fari to answer that all i was say is a sweat in the US is an entirely different set of norms.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 08:36:32 AM »

I will try to give you an honest reply to the first part of this message.an old wise fable to the current generation. This to me is also the main factor in most failed marriages.

I as the man in the family have specific roles and so to does my wife in her duty as my mate. (look ole talk for dat)

If he said that I would think that perhaps he had somewhere to be and she was there to pick up or remind him. It is a fact that in most relationships, (marriages) that to have a happy fruitfull relationship there must be compromises. Therefore most relationship that do not practice the art of compromisum fail. Marriages has be come an institution of individualism. Therefore we are together but not one.

Separate everything has become the norm. "The two shall become one" is
How de hel yuh go come in mih weat like that. Call me,sms or something set an alarm on meh phone but duh come and embarass me

How u know she eh try all a dat and yuh ignore she. So she turn up wit d pickney message was delivered.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 08:42:46 AM »

I will try to give you an honest reply to the first part of this message.an old wise fable to the current generation. This to me is also the main factor in most failed marriages.

Separate everything has become the norm. "The two shall become one" is

How u know she eh try all a dat and yuh ignore she. So she turn up wit d pickney message was delivered.

Den he look fuh dat ;D
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 08:58:16 AM »
Exactly. Ah time we sweating..dis gyal ask for a sweat. No scene....i zoning she..i eh want to tackle as hard as i normally do.....jus so...i colleck a spanner...my reaction..... ???....aight family. Zone she again.....spanner again......dis time with de left foot....my reaction...WDMCID.......she get de ball...i decide nah.....yuh getting disrespectful now....tackle de gyal....get all ball...de gyal do one ronaldoesque dive..and i getting cuss..."Hoss..come nah..is a gyal....." and she watching me with dis underneath mischievous look on she face..like..... :-X.

Dem wrong! Cyah play mass and 'fraid powder. I not going out of my way to give the girl special treatment. In a 50/50 I might ease up a little, but depending on the men in the sweat I might ease up regardless of gender. In a mixed hockey match I ease up in a 50/50 and the woman lower her shoulder and flip me over her as I trying to stop. Meh bredrens murder me with talk because they know I accustomed running hard into men bigger than me. From that point I say never me braksin for any woman again. I remember a white girl burning some 3 pointers in meh craw in a basketball sweat until a 6'6" man (about an easy 240lb) buss a cuss in meh ass. That girl get nuff rough up and neither she nor the fellas had a word to say about it. If yuh come to play with the men then take what the men dishing out.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 09:09:19 AM »

6- It have other girls in de sweat who yuh currently beating Recipe for disaster[/size]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Lawd allyuh good yes....imagine yuh playing and rite thru de sweat yuh so  :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:.....perfect time to fake ah injury and buss it before  :duel:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 01:33:16 PM »
I feel the only way to answer this thread is for men to post pics of the girls who might be coming to sweatand we decide who allowed to sweat and who not... ;D
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »
And dat behoves a next question. What does be the conduct of de females present at any WN/SWN sweat? What occurrences would you attribute to the feminine presence at these events?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 02:14:13 PM »
Playing

I used to sweat in the Eddie Hart grounds. Janelle Nedd used to come out. She was easily the most intelligent player in the sweat. She and her friend end up playing in the Ministry sports too. ( every team needed to have at least 1 woman on the field at all times)

Spectatorship

I remember one Sunday afternoon in the Park sweat going nice. 3 v 3 one goal knockout for ten minutes. About midway through the session 3 girls from up the Avenue come down to view the sweat. If yuh see performance in dem short pants. Everyman jack try to play alpha male competing for the right to breed. A sociologist could have written a thesis on the instant transformation change in the mood and tenor of the sweat because of dem girls. Everybody was laughing and joking and taking it light. The talk at the side start to quiet, man start to cuss in the game, real blade passing because man tying to impress.

i used to read your posts, but since yuh add on that barca chelsea sig, i find myself scrolling down quick quick once i realize what it is... yuh bound to hutt up man heart and spoil they mood so everyday? time to change it Jah!  :D
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »
look what happen when Vidic bring he gyul to the sweat

While his wife may not be happy with his decision, Vidic, who has received a significant pay increase to fend off interest from elsewhere, is going nowhere.

Differing views
"My wife Ana is unhappy with our lifestyle in Manchester but I am not going to change my mind as I am happy with the team and Manchester and the club's ambition for next season," he told The Sun.

"I got offers from Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid and I played a very honest game - I disclosed all these offers to my boss Sir Alex.

"He reacted quickly. I was told he was raising my pay to bring it to the level where my reputation is in the Premier League and Europe.

ah horn in the making
throw parties, not grenades.

1]; } ?>