April 19, 2024, 05:10:46 AM

Author Topic: What these men do the TTFF a.k.a. JW?  (Read 2500 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
What these men do the TTFF a.k.a. JW?
« on: June 29, 2009, 01:25:06 AM »
Julius James

Sancho

Randi Patterson
Scott Sealy
Kelvin Jack
Daryl Roberts
Osie Teleford

Who else fuh this list?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What these men do the TTFF a.k.a. JW?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 03:08:01 AM »
Preach brother!! :applause: :applause:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 07:37:11 AM »
Add Yohance Marshall and the Daniel . Maybe this question needs to be forwarded to The Coach.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 08:16:34 AM »
Mostly everybody here does blame de TTFF alone.

But what about de blasted coach ?

If it was Maturana, this post subject would have been different. Re: What these men do the coach a.k.a. FM?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 08:33:20 AM »

If it was Maturana, this post subject would have been different. Re: What these men do the coach a.k.a. FM?

Yeah but latas is de coach and he surely eh ha no say in them being excluded :devil:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 09:50:28 AM »

:applause: :applause: well said Sam,on here it is often said Latas is the boss,the TTFF have no control and can't tell him what to do,proof of this can be seen by his selections,system and style,you want to tell me the TTFF/JW still preventing players from playing,give me a break. 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 10:40:37 AM »

:applause: :applause: well said Sam,on here it is often said Latas is the boss,the TTFF have no control and can't tell him what to do,proof of this can be seen by his selections,system and style,you want to tell me the TTFF/JW still preventing players from playing,give me a break. 

Who ever say Latas is d boss could not b serious. Latas in what lifetime could tell JW what 2 do?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 10:42:47 AM »
Kelvin Jack still playing? for who??

add Robbie Findlay to that list...
should try and wrap him up with call up in a competitive game.
He still eligible with that new FIFA rule now

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »
It shouldn't be a problem next year when FIFA rule on the decision to triple the size of the field and allow 22 players per team to take the field at one time. Ten substitutions will be allowed.

Players who just got dropped or marginally close to making their respective teams will play a traditional 11-a-side game at the same time that the first 22 playing...at a neighouring field.  This is in order to allow the coach (yes, the same coach) to shuttle between the games as best he could.  This is an unprecedented move by FIFA in order to allow fans and irate supporters more access to their favourite players, and coaches decisions should be made easier with more access to players for a game.

By the year 2012 it would be made law that stronger teams MUST utilise their less gifted players when playing weaker teams, in order to make the game more evenly balanced, or at least giving the weaker teams a better chance of not losing the game.  FIFA thinks this will make WC qualifiers more interesting...or at least keep the points close until the end ::)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 04:50:24 PM »

Latas is the boss and running the show when we playing pretty football.
But when we lose, JW/TTFF running the show and effin things up.

is so it does go ... yuh does usually hear that from the same type of people who's thinking does say doh blame the government for the crime level in TT
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 09:12:02 PM »
your or my favorite players may not be in the coaches plan or to his liking or maybe just not ready as yet..... men acting like these 'forgotten' players didnt get a chance in the past ... look how many players we try within the  last 6 months, more than any team in the hex im guessing. we try the young, old, long hair , short hair,foreign, local, attached, unattached. only 11 can play....

instead of blaming latas or jack, how about players who not stepping up and cementing a place on the team, not giving 100%, or not taking responsibility for their fitness?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 09:24:10 PM »

ok you know what  ,its getting annoying now lol . Nah man latas ent bring back every body yet true ,but your theories have flaws in it ,yah want me to expose them ??Probably not eh.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 09:26:15 PM by Quagmire »

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 07:14:50 AM »
What ever happened to Leslie Fitzpatrick? He's been at the Rhinos since before Sancho. To be fair I think he needs to be fitter and up his work rate to have a look, but given our left wingback situation I might have considered him.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 07:24:55 AM »
Kelvin Jack still playing? for who??

add Robbie Findlay to that list...
should try and wrap him up with call up in a competitive game.
He still eligible with that new FIFA rule now

Jagdeosingh..
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 07:45:04 AM »
What ever happened to Leslie Fitzpatrick? He's been at the Rhinos since before Sancho. To be fair I think he needs to be fitter and up his work rate to have a look, but given our left wingback situation I might have considered him.

The only thing that happened to him was he never improved beyond mediocre at best

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 10:38:26 AM »
Julius James

Sancho

Randi Patterson
Scott Sealy
Kelvin Jack
Daryl Roberts
Osie Teleford

Who else fuh this list?

Didn't james play against Mexico?

Ah get yuh drift, but Sealy and Telesford no way on that VERY long list. They both have been tried and found wanting...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »
In my opinion, it have some players posted on dis thread, dat we cud give ah legit argument for. However, it have some names posted, dem bois is pure shyth snakes, so all yuh pease leave dem where ever dey at. Dey have been tried and not worthy of our time, especially right now wid de points we have. Please, after 2010 WCQ or WC, surely not right now. RIP MJ.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 10:51:54 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »
Don't you think it is time, we   think of what is best for TNT as oppose to  who is in most favoured by the higher ups?

1]; } ?>