April 28, 2024, 09:31:44 AM

Author Topic: Donovan rips Beckham  (Read 15896 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Donovan rips Beckham
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2009, 10:02:10 PM »
I now gone to see if I could get tickets to the game vs redbulls since I see a $20 ticket offer in the newspaper - but when I gone on ticketmaster $20 done, is flecking $65 + $10 for the convenience fee.

to see Beckham and Donovan fight? Nah - and with no certainty that Me Mum going to play?? Nah.

but yuh jokey... free tickets was giving away right here last week
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2009, 07:51:54 AM »
I now gone to see if I could get tickets to the game vs redbulls since I see a $20 ticket offer in the newspaper - but when I gone on ticketmaster $20 done, is flecking $65 + $10 for the convenience fee.

to see Beckham and Donovan fight? Nah - and with no certainty that Me Mum going to play?? Nah.

you serious?? where boy.. steups

i pesting meh sources since de last couple weeks for ah couple..

it have any more?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »

it have any more?

Look here

Free Red Bull-Galaxy tickets: Birchall's (possible) debut and Beckham's return!

Tickets gone...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2009, 08:30:23 AM »
This better than pro wrestling dread...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2009, 07:20:50 AM »
http://www.dirtytackle.net/2009/07/if-it-continued-11/

If it continued…

Both David Beckham and Landon Donovan have publicly stated that they sat down together and buried the hatchet, but what if their feud continued through that little pow-wow?

97′ — Beckham stops staring at his own tattoos and realizes there’s someone else in the room.

101′ — Donovan puts on the captain’s armband, spends an inordinate amount of time adjusting it just to make sure Beckham notices that he’s wearing it.

108′ — Beckham makes a comment about watching Donovan’s wife’s show in his bedroom. Donovan can’t decide if this is a sexual innuendo or merely a statement of Beckham’s night time television viewing habits.

115′ — Beckham strips down to his underpants for no other reason than that he feels strangely compelled to do so at least 10-15 times a day.

122′ — Donovan taps a crunchy Jack Johnson groove on the table. Beckham squints, easily winning the impromptu cool-off.

126′ — Beckham’s Robot Wife charges through the wall, shooting laser beams out of her eyes and emitting the sound of a police siren out of her mouth hole. Beckham removes her batteries, thus disabling the threat. For now…

131′ — Beckham carves “I luv Milan” into the table. Donovan snottily asks, “If you love Milan so much, why don’t you marry it?” Beckham replies, “Because then I’ll get bored with it and want to bang other clubs.”

139′ — The two lock eyes and stare each other down. They stand nose to nose in a battle of wills to decide the true top dog at LA Galaxy. They both breathe heavy, each flinching slightly as they attempt to crush one another with the sheer force of their bottled anger and resentment. And just when it seems like they’ll finally beat the living hell out of each other…

140′ — …they kiss like they have only kissed twice before.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2009, 11:37:32 AM »

it have any more?

Look here

Tickets gone...

Hey FF, yours come yet? hoping mine come today
Hart for president

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2009, 11:41:30 AM »

it have any more?

Look here

Tickets gone...

Hey FF, yours come yet? hoping mine come today

Yours eh come yet?  Some scru slack dey fella, I get mine since Tuesday

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2009, 11:51:38 AM »
Yeah I get mine since wha day it was

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
steups...   :waiting:

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »
Grant Wahl on PTI talking about the Beckham-Donovan bust up - trying to play both sides.
According to him, situation is not buried and Bruce Arena is playing mediator between them.

Get this, Wahl says that Beckham has been a success for the LA Galaxy .... OFF the football field

... just glimpsed something on Wiki, and it doesn't seem as though Donovan has ever scored against TT.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 03:54:36 PM by acb »
throw parties, not grenades.

giggsy11

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »
"I never see it as I should be doing differently," Beckham said. "At the end of the day, you get on with it. I've been criticized by Pele before, by George Best before."

Translation-so being criticized by Donovan who is a nobody means I am going to keep doing what is best for me.

1]; } ?>