March 29, 2024, 08:27:29 AM

Author Topic: Senior footballers meet U-20s in training match  (Read 9648 times)

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Senior footballers meet U-20s in training match
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 07:09:35 AM »
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO  RANK #1...IN THE F.I.FETE.A STANDING......WE ARE VERY GOOD AND CONSISTANT

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 07:51:25 AM »
Eh allyuh..hard luck....i get tie up dis morning. I eh make de run up arima again.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2009, 08:15:57 AM »
Eh allyuh..hard luck....i get tie up dis morning. I eh make de run up arima again.
wha kinda setup ting is dat?  I well lookin for de score!  ;D

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2009, 08:42:17 AM »

I went and sleep late..by de time i organise de tings mums needed...was done half 9. I woulda still make de trod..buh today is my birthday..and me eh able with nuttin dat could potentially sour it. And someting telling me i go be cussing if i go.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 08:43:31 AM »

I went and sleep late..by de time i organise de tings mums needed...was done half 9. I woulda still make de trod..buh today is my birthday..and me eh able with nuttin dat could potentially sour it. And someting telling me i go be cussing if i go.

Happy birthday Bourbon   :beermug: :beermug: :applause: :applause:

I eh blame yuh, doh geh sour on yuh day.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 09:05:54 AM »
so wdf nobody aint go???

wam to bm an sm dem always goin dem kinda ting
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 09:08:10 AM »
U20s leading 2 -1.  second half in progress
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 09:10:58 AM »

Happy Birthday Bourbon!!....  :cheers: :party:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2009, 09:19:13 AM »
so wdf nobody aint go???

wam to bm an sm dem always goin dem kinda ting

Dread.....understand de scene. De only reason i able to make it..is cuz i eh working now. Most locals go be in work or have other commitments. Buh seriously......yuh does reach de point of disgust sometimes. We done eh make no plan for dis period......even doh we did know long time we eh playing in de Gold Cup. Yet de powers dat be eh make no kinda plans for it......den scramble someting last minute..and dat and all fall through.

It come like....yuh have yuh driving test buh yuh feel sitting down playing need for speed good enough. Den two days before yuh driving test...yuh decide to go and find a driving school and actually practice on a real car. Buh when yuh gone to de driving school....yuh find de money is too much..so yuh talk to de instructor....and he tell yuh come back in de evening..and he go work someting out for your pocket. When yuh reach back......yuh see he have a donkey cart inside de L turn box and telling yuh jump in and practice yuh L turn. And den on top of dat.....when yuh pull on de rope to make de donkey move backward......it eh want to move...why? It run out of gas...so you hadda go and dig up and find some bush fuh it.

Dis is rel nonsense. Ah mean show some urgency nah. We did know we wasnt playing in Gold Cup even before de Hex start. You want to tell me dem eh realise de importance of having at least some game of merit during this time? You want to tell me nobody coulda make some kinda preparation? I wasnt exactly satisfied with the Scotland tour..but as i mentioned...it better dan nuttin. For me personally...that Scotland tour instead of Gold Cup was like i gone in Ruby tuesdays and get a goat roti. Den as i deciding to eat de roti cuz i hungry..somebody come and snatch it from me..and give me a pack of stale crix to eat. Yes...it might be a good work out for the U-20's....thankfully they benifiting. Buh wha de ass.....wha bout de seniors? Even if yuh want to say Jack give up on de team..at what point did he give up? Hadda be before de hex start.

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »
now 2 all. 
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2009, 09:45:19 AM »

Happy birthday Bourbon   :beermug: :beermug: :applause: :applause:

I eh blame yuh, doh geh sour on yuh day.

Thanks. Thanks to you too Brownsugar.

now 2 all. 

Lets see.....we U20's scoring? Or de seniors defence so poor dat a team dat struggling to score normally could do it? Dey fight back...so dat show de Seniors have some resilience..and refuse to let a U20 team beat dem? Or the U-20's is chokers?

Yeah i sounding cynical buh seriously...wha is de point? What gained? De U-20's was supposed to go big tour in Argentina and ting...buh nah...dem does want to make announcement in a big way...and den back out after. The best adjective i could find for both teams preparation right now..is slipshod. And dahs jus me being kind.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2009, 10:56:53 AM »
Am guessing the game ended in a 2-2 draw ???

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »
I could only imagine de comments dat woulda dominate dis board if was de previous coach in charge wit dah kinda scoreline against de U20's  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »
I could only imagine de comments dat woulda dominate dis board if was de previous coach in charge wit dah kinda scoreline against de U20's  8)

Those comments would be no diffeent from now. Remember Mats had a long honeymoon period before people start to get fed up, In his first 4-5 games Mats had popular support. Same as Latas. Is only after a few months of rollercoaster football he start getting hard ponging on the site. Same as Latas will get.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »

Those comments would be no diffeent from now. Remember Mats had a long honeymoon period before people start to get fed up, In his first 4-5 games Mats had popular support. Same as Latas. Is only after a few months of rollercoaster football he start getting hard ponging on the site. Same as Latas will get.

I get fed up since ash wed 2008. So Latas boi I feel I eh seein Mandela residence for all dem yrs.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2009, 12:45:33 PM »

3 all. 

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »

3 all. 

Thanks socachatter... how them fellas allow U20 to score 3 on them though? then men does complain when the two "slow" overseas CB's gettin pick in front of some locals.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2009, 12:53:14 PM »

3 all. 

Thanks socachatter... how them fellas allow U20 to score 3 on them though? then men does complain when the two "slow" overseas CB's gettin pick in front of some locals.

Lewee wait for the squad lists nah... we ent even know if they play 9 against 11 or anything
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2009, 12:54:41 PM »

3 all. 

Lewee wait for the squad lists nah... we ent even know if they play 9 against 11 or anything

Aight true that i hope its some like that went down...

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2009, 12:59:35 PM »

3 all. 

Aight true that i hope its some like that went down...

They should shame, the U20s have been anemic offensively but score 3 on Senior team hopefuls?  On the bright side they scoring goals now lets see if any gets picked and if they can translate the scoring to our WCQs

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »

And one day Palos will come to terms with this fact though Im sure it wont stop him from playing devil's advocate time and time again.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »

3 all. 

and zoran wanted to look at a few new faces also  that means some ah them under 20 players should be going to st kitts
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>