April 28, 2024, 09:08:44 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City  (Read 3770 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester City
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 03:26:22 PM »
Sour grapes on who side? Tevez or Fergie?

I find Tevez is the one pushing the war of words. He moving like "a woman scorned" : In this case, cause the man use her for two years and then didn't commit (even horning with Berbatov in-between) 'she' decide to go with one of the fellas who real doh like the man head in the hope of spiting him.

Man City is like that man who u used to compete with in Secondary School but he never amount to nuttin afterward, so you leave him out. Now you competing with men who on your level (or above). Yeah, you doh like the man head still, but is not no war anymore. However, he still watching you with real hate and envy cause you make it. Now he come into a little cash and start to buy big car and bling and figure he back on your level jes so so he starting with taking your leftovers cause he figure it will rile you.
I know one thing for sure, is that when Man City plays United, he will play that game like his life depended on it, just to rub it in Fergie face. I still like him as a player, but all this war of words making him look rell small now.

1]; } ?>