April 28, 2024, 04:08:07 AM

Author Topic: How do we go about being a better home team.  (Read 5097 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How do we go about being a better home team.
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 06:39:19 PM »
Like you on jack warner payroll or what! the man is toxic to the football breads, and he's ah forkin indian giver.

just look @ the bullshyte he did for the past three yrs! instead of buliding on the WC experience , he broke down the whole moral of the players and the fans with the blacklist and exclusion of players, he run ah good coach tuh bring in ah dunce a$$ coach who don't have ah clue, setting we football back 5 more yrs. the man is ah forkin  :joker:! talk dun!!!

What does Jack Warner being an alledged forkin indian giver have to do with football?
Jack Warner wasn't enough, so yuh trying to blame Trini Indians for the plight of TT Football now?Nobody denies that JW is in part responsible for the current status of our qualifying campaign - but this entire board was rife with hope & relief when Latapy came in as coach - and his record is now a whopping 0-1-2 ... and that 1 draw was a 3-3 draw today against our U-20 team.

The blacklist was to blame, but when we brought back the blacklisted players with the exception of Brent Sancho we lost two games on the trot, and the truth is we look worse that we looked under that dunce coach. We still can't pass, we can't defend, and we lackin fitness. 

We have the coach the people wanted and we have the players the people wanted - now we can't get the results the people wanted ... so who yuh going to blame now?

Yuh kidding right?? :o
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »
Like you on jack warner payroll or what! the man is toxic to the football breads, and he's ah forkin indian giver.

just look @ the bullshyte he did for the past three yrs! instead of buliding on the WC experience , he broke down the whole moral of the players and the fans with the blacklist and exclusion of players, he run ah good coach tuh bring in ah dunce a$$ coach who don't have ah clue, setting we football back 5 more yrs. the man is ah forkin  :joker:! talk dun!!!

What does Jack Warner being an alledged forkin indian giver have to do with football?
Jack Warner wasn't enough, so yuh trying to blame Trini Indians for the plight of TT Football now?Nobody denies that JW is in part responsible for the current status of our qualifying campaign - but this entire board was rife with hope & relief when Latapy came in as coach - and his record is now a whopping 0-1-2 ... and that 1 draw was a 3-3 draw today against our U-20 team.

The blacklist was to blame, but when we brought back the blacklisted players with the exception of Brent Sancho we lost two games on the trot, and the truth is we look worse that we looked under that dunce coach. We still can't pass, we can't defend, and we lackin fitness. 

We have the coach the people wanted and we have the players the people wanted - now we can't get the results the people wanted ... so who yuh going to blame now?

He have tuh be kidding becuz if he serious he take de Dave Jenny award,nah he snatch  it outta Dave hands .De man say ..''so yuh trying to blame Trini Indians for the plight of TT Football now? '' :rotfl: :rotfl: all yuh really not easy nah ....

IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

He have tuh be kidding becuz if he serious he take de Dave Jenny award,nah he snatch  it outta Dave hands .De man say ..''so yuh trying to blame Trini Indians for the plight of TT Football now? '' :rotfl: :rotfl: all yuh really not easy nah ....

Breds, for his sake i hope he kidding!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »

I'll tell you what...

If you have a personal problem with a certain race keep it to yourself...  >:(

Final Warning.

Ban he c0nt Flex. Like ah Indian f00ck me mudda....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 07:32:34 PM »
tho..i don't usually agree with some of the things just cool posts from time to time..his use of the term indian giver - which is someone who gives something nd then takes it back later - is not racist and actually does somewhat apply to jackula...

buh just cool you should clear up what you said tho..not everybody have that understanding of the phrase...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 08:10:53 PM »
just cool ,your remark to toward Apaches and other natives is harsh not all of them are like that .a lot of Caucasians are also the same way . jack warner can also be that way ,he invest big money ,and he wants big money back . But I think u get the point anyways .chill
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:44:38 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »
Panama 1-Mex 1

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 08:54:43 PM »

I'll tell you what...

If you have a personal problem with a certain race keep it to yourself...  >:(

Final Warning.

Ban he c0nt Flex. Like ah Indian f00ck me mudda....
Yuhs ah bigger dunce than previously thought! like you crawl from up under some swamp in the country?

indian giver is ah phrase, and it have nothing tuh do with ppl from india. go look it up in yuh dictionary! that's if yuh have one tough guy!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 06:15:42 PM by just cool »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2009, 08:56:23 PM »
lol ey this board to sweet yah know .

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2009, 09:27:33 PM »
''Yuhs ah bigger dunce than previously thought! like you crawl from up under ah some swamp in the country? ''

LoL.. JC ah cyar believe yuh run een tuh dah chain up from Sam . He,like Flex, just carrying on the Dave Jenny response from acb bout 'indian giver' ...come nah man doh bite dah chain , yuh only swinging de award on yuh self ..:beermug: :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2009, 09:34:42 PM »
''Yuhs ah bigger dunce than previously thought! like you crawl from up under ah some swamp in the country? ''

LoL.. JC ah cyar believe yuh run een tuh dah chain up from Sam . He,like Flex, just carrying on the Dave Jenny response from acb bout 'indian giver' ...come nah man doh bite dah chain , yuh only swinging de award on yuh self ..:beermug: :beermug:
Well ah guess the jokes on me then. :beermug:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:42:42 PM by just cool »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 10:19:00 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl:

boy if JC buss it, what i go do for entertainment boy? lol

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 10:26:40 PM »
I could kinda laugh about it a little now, but as I posted earlier

ACB
quick
read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_giver

If that is the context that was intended - then I take back what I said.
However, it is not uncommon to see stuff said on this site with a bit of a slant/ slight ... if yuh get my drift.

I apologise if I took it out of context, and I don't have anything against Just Cool - but many things are said all over the forum with strong undertones and very colourful commentary that goes beyond piccong, and it is sometimes very offensive from people that are supposed to be part of a cosmopolitan society.

That being said, if the intended context was meant without it being a pun, then Just Cool was right in his initial assessment that led to the outburst - so like I said before, I withdraw my comment (but submit it for DaveJenny consideration  ;D
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 10:29:34 PM »

:whistling:

chain up does come free and easy here....whey fooooooote
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:31:43 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>