April 19, 2024, 05:35:46 AM

Author Topic: The Chronicles of Sam (Fans Only).  (Read 10181 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Chronicles of Sam (Fans Only).
« on: July 10, 2009, 10:18:28 AM »
Took the honour of posting the ones I could find. I am sure there is more.

June 4, 2009

Latas first interview with us.

Sam: So Latas, how yuh going boss, big bounce and thing. Hold that meh boy...
Latas: Yea boy Sammy, glad to meet yuh.

Sam: How preparations going, is them men fit ?
Latas: Them men very fit, I will prove to the world you dont need to play warm up games to prepare for a game. You can run, stretch and train and that will be enough to get match fit. Do you see Chelsea, Manchester United and Barcelona playing any big set of warm up games ? they go on preseason tour to make money. We did the same at Falkirk.

Sam: So how did you train the team on a technical aspect.
Latas: I had them train against Tobago United in the same tactics I was using during training. I also try my version on my Play Station 3 FIFA 2008 and T&T won every game, we even beat Brazil in a friendly game, I have no doubt in my mind we can do the same in real life.

Sam: But Tobago United is the worst team in the league for 5 years since their existent and they still managed to score one on T&T. What sort of prep is that.
Latas: We needed a confidence booster, this is why we chose Tobago United. I also told Jan Williams to let a goal go in to show up our defence a little. Its all part of my strategy.

Sam: Oh; So yuh feel we go beat Costa Rica.
Latas: Well Varnes came back from Costa Rica yesterday as he went to scout them vs USA and he said Costa Rica have 7 left footed players, which means they are very skillful and if we can score a goal or two in the first 15 minutes, we will win, but if Costa Rica settle down they could do some damage. I have a good feeling about this game, we won them on FIFA 2008 and we plan to make this a reality.

Sam: How do you feel about Theobald, I saw you paying him special attention in training.
Latas: I made a deal with him while he was at Falkirk, I said the day I become coach of T&T I will adopt him, now I cannot go back on my words, even though he is not one of the better players on the team, he is my new son. He cried everyday in Scotland to return home, he loves his country and that inspired me.

Sam: How you feel we will do in Mexico.
Latas: I will show the world once more and do what no other team has done except for Costa Rica and beat Mexico in Mexico. We trained at San Fernando Hill and Maracus Valley mountain for weeks just to get accustom to high altitude, we are ready for them.

Sam: I saw you play Keon Daniel at left back vs de Tobago 11, how come.
Latas: My philosophy is different, as I told you, I bring my own style, Keon is weak in defence, so why not play him there to help improve his defensive weakness. He is also lazy and dont like to run, so playing him in left back will help him improve that as well, he wants to become a better player because he wants to go to the UK to play oneday for Chelsea, so I will make sure I can help the player.

Sam: How can we improve our defence.
Latas: I might consider playing 6 in defence. Hislop and Spann on the right, Lawrence, Thomas and Andrews center, Avery on the left. Have no fear we are ready.

Sam: Answer me honestly, did you help push Maturana out the door.
Latas: Well Maturana had it coming, he was experimenting with our players during important games, and I had to take charged of the last 2 WC games we played. And with that poor result and poor team play I whispered something into Jack Warner ears and he took bait. Here I am. I am the boss now. Where is Leo Benhakker now, !!! he gave me 20 mins in de world cup and I got them there, I am the boss now..

Sam: But you are interim, how can you say you are boss.
Latas: I told Jack if I get the chance to stay on permanently as head coach I will take a pay cut and still play until I am 50, he agreed silently.

Sam: Why wasn't Brent Sancho and Kelvin Jack considered.
Latas: Well, Kelvin is de getting fit player, he has been getting fit 3 years now and still isn't. Sancho bull Warner cousin so he blacklisted. I wanted to call Leonson Lewis but he out of de country on business.

Sam: Who is your insparation.
Latas: Marlboro lights, now its du Maurier (half pack).

Sam: You called 22, who do you feel will get cut when you name your final 18.
Latas: Jan Michael Williams, Trent Noel and Kerry Baptiste. I wanted to cut Theobald, but remember I told you about the promise. I felt sorry cutting Atullah Guerra, but he does get vex to fast man. Anthony Wolfe real cuss me when I took him off when we played USA last time, so he had it coming. Andre Toussaint, Errol McFarlane, Devon Jorsling and Andrei Pacheco just cant take it up a level, Nicholson Thomas was a good right back, but I prefer Hislop, he does real kiss ass in training, Radanfah Abu Bakr good, but he slower than Marvin Andrews, we wanted to give a Tobago player a bling this is why Dwayne Jack was considered, Hughton Hector only running up and down with no idea what he doing, we dont need two players doing that on de team we already have Collin Samuel filling that position, Keavaugh Connell needs to find a club, only certain unattach players can make my team, besides, de foreigners will always get favored, ask Kenwyne and Yorke.

Sam: Will you be watching any other players after the Costa Rica and Mexico game.
Latapy: Yes, we might call in Bobby Zamora and Jlloyd Samuel seeing that FIFA remove the age limit on players switching nations. We need Zamora because he played well for Fulham and he plays at a high level comepare to our other strikers like Stern John and Jason Scotland for example. Samuel is a good replacement in left back for Maturana step son Aklie Edwards. I wonder if John Barnes might be interested in a call up ?

Sam: Speaking of Aklie, why wasn't he called, I know he suspended for the Costa Rica game but he could have play vs Mexico.
Latas: Only 11 players can take the field, we have no space for Aklie. He should have also sign for Red Bulls when he had the chance to because outside experience is always better even if the pay was the same, this shit really pissed me off, he have no ambition at all. Makes me wonder who is really these players agent and advisors. Same with Ancil Farrier. Them fellas head not straight.

Sam: Why was Darryl Roberts called also.
Latas: How much man you want me to call ? only 11 can play. Shit man, allyuh fellas on that site real idle boy. Allyuh calling for Avery all de time, he here now, allyuh glad ? I wanted to go with a 3-5-2 formation but now allyuh force meh hand. He and Collin was blacklisted yuh know, ah bending backwards for allyuh. Steups.. allyuh even want me to stop wearing my ear rights. Steups, Maradona still wear his and he is a great coach.

Sam: Calm down nah man.
Latas: Meh eh getting paid for this yuh know.

Sam: I cant pay you but I have smokes.
Latas: That will do, thanks buddy. And you take care my good man, let them fellas on de site know that we are grateful for the support. Me and Dwight going out tonight to blaze some pokie tonight, Dwight have to stay fit and that is the only way he stays fit (some guy name christiano from de site keep calling him though). Dwight could make my team anyday, them other fellas cant do this, even though ah hearing Edwards and others broke camp last time and party hard hard, but though let me catch them, I dont play that even though me and Yorkie did that in de past I dont want that to come back and haunt me now. Ok then bye, I have to go and try a technical training game I have on FIFA 09, we have 2 days left, busy busy...

EXTENTION

Russell Latapy clutching to fading hopes.

Yuh training
-Yea

When
-Once a week

With who
-With some locals

Try some Spanish, Villa Capri have them live
Anyways.... But ent de foreign base available
-Yea, but them on vacation and what to lime and fete

We prepare to go Scotland for training
-Yes, we will be playing Hibs, Falkirk and St Johnstone

So you following Porterfield footsteps, playing club teams to prepare for international tournament while the others teams will be well prepared coming off the Gold Cup.
-Well, kinda, but again, I will prove to the world we dont need to play friendly games to have a good team, I didnot do my home work in school and I was successful, they even name a school after me in Trinidad.

So you feel we go beat El Salvador, a team who got better as the tournament got on, they beat Mexico and now Costa Rica in the gold cup while T&T has declined, T&T look better going forward now, but their defence is holier than de RC church in Sando.
-Well, mathematically we still have a good chance, once we win our reaming games. Forget RC church, I going La Brea by some Obea-Man.

Between you and I, yuh really feel we going South Africa.
-No, we in a deep hole and it getting deeper, but Jack Warner wants to hear we going SA, so, we going SA. One day though, he will wake up, I just hope I can win a few games before that happens as Celtics have offer me a job in Scotland to coach their team once I get the experience with T&T the offer will be there and I will be close with my family once more. This time I win, Jack lose.

How yuh think de TTFF does operate
-Yuh don't see how many getting position hear in T&T for free, look at Anton Corneal, a perfect example, he said the under 17 team was ready before they went Mexico and then after the poor games, they got 13 goals scored on, zero scored and now he bad talking de players in public and making all sort of excuses. No he has been promoted to assistant coach of the under 20 team and I bet you he will bad talk the foreign players we may get to help the team (Jake Thomson, Gavin Hoyte etc).

He did the same thing with the last under 20 team with Ricky Shakes (for eg) and his team was embarass in LA.

-Look at his father (Alvin), he vex I got the job, he comes every week with a column in the T&T guardian about my team but I have not heard him mention anything about his son's team. Alvin does have a strong hold over Warner, maybe they got deep secrets.

-I cant handle all this drama in the TTFF, so I ready to take as much as I can get and run when de time is right.

-Anyhow Sam, ah have to go, I hear meh mother calling meh.

Ok, then, we go do ah next interview soon.
May 28, 2009

Came back from home last week.

Spoke to a close relative of Dwight Yorke de other day when I visited T&T and they told me Yorke makes NO time for his family. He is in a world by himself and everyday his mother pray he gets more close with them, yes he calls now and then, but the closeness just not there.

They also wish he had a family and thinks a person with his calibre should have children passing on his good genes. His child step father takes more care of his child (Harvey) than Yorke does.

I met Densil Theobald brother (Earnie) and he said that Theobald is a blasted dummy to turn down a possible MLS deal. He say de boy could whine more than Destra. He hope he take that million dollars he got and buy some blasted violins because he fed hear excuses.

I spoke to a man close to Silvio Spann also, de man say Silvio does day dream a lot and he always tired and sleepy. It look like he head real tight. Them dreads sucking him...

One man say Jason Scotland cant recognise he own name if he see it on a billboard.

Ah next man say Carlos Edwards does only break curfew and go and party and de local players getting real horrors because they fraid to do it too because Carlos will get a break if he get caught, but they will not. They say Latapy warn everyone to stay in they hotel, but led by de foreigners them men liming hard. This is ONE of the reasons why they move de game from Trinidad as it have to many distractions there.

Ah man say Stern John promise to do a interview for we here when he mess up vs El Salvador and now he back on de team as a regular so he blank we again.

Ah went South to lime for de third time and end up in a bar call High RMP (I think). Roll inside big and bad, bouncer tell me take out meh hat, ah tell he no, bam slap, THEY throw me out. Just so. 3/4 of them and me and ah pardna alone .... and he is a coward.

Ah wheel and come again we, ride up Arima, came back with ah squad, run up in High RPM ask de bouncers for de man who slap me, they say he gone home, we run inside de bar and start acting baaaaad until de manager came out and ask if he can help we or he will call de Babylon, we say we looking for de man who slap meh, finally, he came out, he was hiding, boy, we take he outside and he pardnas watching, they dear not even open they mouth and we beat he like he was ah f00cking Judas, me alone, meh boys watch meh back incase de others try ah thing.... ah skin him alive. You wouldn't want to be he...

Be time police came, is gone we gone.

We end up in some other bar in Sando, meet two wassy thing, get them drunk up and skunk up, take them Arima, introduce them to de banana. ... Tutu tight, no farting this time...

Them gal sweet rasta, ah love south, they real passionate and it seems to have more women than men down there.

Saw two batty boys liming on de Lara promenade de next day and ah take a piece ah wood and well plan-ass them... ah ask them, is wood allyuh like, take wood.... ah had them bawling like f00cking crapo..

Ah have more stories, but ah dont have de time to tell allyuh de full thing.
Novembre 14, 2008

Maturana meets with TTFF head today.

Francisco Maturana: Senor, me habla si madra cato

Jack Warner: Grasieass papie and denardna

Oliver Camps: Jack, I didn't know you could understand spanish.

Jack Warner: No, but ah trying ah thing. I use to hang out in Villa Capri alot and I manage to pick up a few words, Panday use to pay de bill in them days so money was no object.

Anton Corneal: Jack if yuh know what Maturana say, yuh go bwal like 10 crapo.

Jack Warner: Hush nah, yuh done picking de team and yuh still looking for comess, yuh like yuh blasted fadda eh. Steups man.

Oliver Camps: Ok, fellas, back to business. I is de manager here and lets get some order.

Jack Warner: Manager, what you contributing to the table the 20 years you here now.

Oliver Camps: Nothing.

Jack Warner: Hush yuh ass then nah. Ok, this is what, Maturana, pick Aklie or Akile, what ever he name is name, ask Shaun he might know (Shaun: Boy, I eh know, but I go find out). We go teach Avery John a lesson, he feel he is de only left back in T&T and I eh forget de lawsuit from de 2006 WC, I will get even, they mess with Jack, Jack drunk but Jack eh no ass.

Francisco Maturana: Papie, commo tah yamma Avery sir.

Jack Warner: Corneal, translate that for me.

Anton Corneal: He say he dont like Avery.

Jack Warner: Ok then, ent that is what I was telling de asshole all de time then.

Oliver Camps: Oh gosh, dont call de man asshole nah. He is a qualified dentist.

Jack Warner: I hear so, he use to practice on them horse he had in Colombia. Anyhow, I like this dummy, he does pick anybody we tell him to and he dont complain.

Francisco Maturana: Senor, yuh lika howa beata USA.

Anton Corneal: What ever.

Francisco Maturana: Me lika Kelvin Jack. He reminda me Hugita.

Anton Corneal: Kelvin Jack retired.

Francisco Maturana: Me need left foot player. Maybe Pacheco or Daniel ? Como.. ?

Anton Corneal: Them was Wim boys we cant call them, de only player under Wim I like is Sean Power, I like his technique, he can run on and off de field like a mad man and can take a 100 beat in a game and still smile after.

Francisco Maturana: Power get drop ? commo ?

Anton Corneal: You believe that. This squad will change again.

Oliver Camps: Wha he saying, hommo ?

Alvin Corneal: No boy, commo, that means what in Spanish.

(((ring))) (((ring))) Jack Warner: Answer de phone nah Camps yuh right they, wok for yuh money for once nah. Put it on speaker.

Oliver Camps: Hello, this is Manager Camps from the TTFF.

Palos: Hello, this Gray.

Oliver Camps: Who Gray, de snail from Sponge Bob ?

Palos: No sir, from Canada, I represent the soca warriors online and the warrior nation.

Jack Warner: Them blasted kids from that site eh.

Oliver Camps: Go ahead Gray, we will love to hear from you. (giggle)...

Palos: I would love to see Sean Power get promoted to captain, I believe he have the capabilities. And I would also love to see Aklie Edwards play a vital part in the hex I believe if he plays 100 more games for T&T he would be a top baller. I would also like to finish this off by saying that Maturana record speaks for itself, we beat Guyana like 10 times and move up de fifa ranking and that is a big accomplishment not to mention he is a black man to make it sweeter.

Jack Warner: My sentiments excatly. Thanks for the call Mr Gary.

(((ring))) (((ring))). Jack Warner: Who is that now. We cant get down to business at all. Only interuptions.

Oliver Camps: Hello.

TI: Hello, TI here from Canada, I hear allyuh looking for left footers, why not call back Kerwin Jemmott ? he good on de left. If you could call back Dwarika I feel Jemmott could get a call to and same for Atuallah Guerra. Please, them fellas real poor and they need ah break. Come nah family. By the way Jemmott suppose to go Italy, Spain and England on trials soon, so call him before he go.

Click... beep, beep, TSTT operator: their appears to be a phone of the reciever please hand up and try your number again.

(((ring))) (((ring))). Jack Warner: Who now, last call, no more after this.

Oliver Camps: Hello.

Patriot: Hello, this is Patriot from the soca warriors online.

Jack Warner: Hang up Camps, hang up, he is one ah Andre Baptiste I95.5fm boys who does only bad talk we on air.

Oliver Camps: Ok, click...

Jack Warner: Lincoln Phillips say something nah yuh sit down in de corner quiet quiet.

Lincoln "Tiger" Phillips: Well, I prefer to stay quiet, the Tiger is now a pussy cat.

Oliver Camps: Hahahahah.

Jack Warner: Clout, what de ass you laughing at. Shaun ah hope yuh not taping that.

Shaun Fuentes: Or, ok ok.... I will call him right now.

Jack Warner: ??

Francisco Maturana: Whats next pablo ? I dont know know what to do and who to call.

Anton Corneal whisper to himself: If this man keep up he stupitity I will be coach by next year. Or, good question Mr Maturana. Cell Ring (((pam pam))) ((pam pam)))... Anton: Hello.

Alvin Corneal: How de meeting going son.

Anton Corneal: He eh ripe for de picking yet, give him 4 more games, by next year so.

Alvin Corneal: Please remind Jack that we still have that photo of him in spring break and also de Swiss Blatter account, so make sure everything in order for de take over and mention TD on my part for me.

Anton Corneal: Ok, bye, thank you honny.

Jack Warner: Who was that.

Anton Corneal: De wife.

Lincoln Phillips: I have something so say.

Jack Warner: Go ahead.

Lincoln Phillips: When I getting paid ?

Jack Warner: Call Gary Hunt and ask him.

Lincoln Phillips: Flick, ring ring, hello; hello Gary ! this is Lincoln.

Gary Hunt: Wapan pardna.

Lincoln Phillips: Jack say to ask you when I getting paid.

Gary Hunt: I will pay you right away, send me your account number.

Lincoln Phillips: Ok.

Jack Warner: Send account number !! ha !!!!! dont send shit I will pay you dont worry and then I will go on de papers in public and make a big stink.

(((ring))) (((ring))): Jack Cell, hello.

Gary Hunt: Yea boss you tell Lincoln to call me. ?

Jack Warner: No.

Gary Hunt: well he call, allyuh need to open allyuh books to get any more help after I pay Lincoln, yuh hear.

Jack Warner: de only thing I opening is a Carib you keep yuh nasty money.

Gary Hunt: Come nah Jack, I could squeeze a couple million from de governament and cut yuh piece, cooperate nah. PNM real squandering money these days.

Jack Warner: Call back after de meeting. Bye.

(((ring))) (((ring))) Jack cell again, hello !!!!

Carl Brown from yard here.

Jack Warner: What yuh want ?

Carl Brown: Remember de treatment uno give de young boyz in the last under 15 tournament, when uno come yard now me ah treat uno de same, bloodclat.

Alvin Corneal: wha he say, he like young boys ?

Jack Warner: No dummy....

Jack Warner: Brown, Thas what yuh call for ?

Car Brown: nah man.. I just want to big up; fire house, moses, John Barnes, blacker and de whola cockburn pen... pow pow.... flash up uno lighter...

Jack Warnre: Click...

(((ring))) (((ring))) calling John Barnes. Hello !!!!

Jack Warner: Hello, Jack here, remember yuh is half Trini, so make sure we get treated right when we come for de Digicel Cup.

John Barnes: Yuh done know.
October 14, 2008

Just came back from Guatemala.

Had a fight with a bunch of Guatemalans, that was de most hostile crowd I have ever witness in a football game LIVE.

We had to be moved to the VIP section for our safety and de fence that was blocking us almost came down because them men jumping like monkeys on it trying to break it down, they was spitting on us and call us niggers and all sort of racial names. De police had to stay with us right through.

We have to start treating them the same way they treat us when they visit T&T.

After de game I had to beat up two men who hit one of my pardna, but we had to run because ah whole posse came down after we..... they was vex.

Went to a bar after the game and met some very pretty women who was very friendly, they said according to de TV news Guatemala was expecting to beat us 5-0 and now they sour.

Guatemala put on a nice half time show, never knew they had so much nice women there. I was amaze, fat tuntun, camel toe all kinda thing, you name it. Meh totoe start to hurt meh for standing 24 hours straight. I had to take them two thing in de bar ah meet and blaze them like ah just come outta jail. Price was cheap too. Them was real friendly, young, young girls like 10 or 11 begging for us to come in they house with them when we walking down de streets, I run fast.... we, no jail bait thing on my menu. Ah bend ah thing backwards and make she tuntun fart... is pressure in they ass....

Anyhow, to de game, I am impress with de fight, but that Ramirez fella is ah boss and T&T keep backing off him, he was Hot ras, never know Guatemala had ballers like that. De man take about 10 shots on T&T goal in a 10 mins period from de top of de box and T&T allowing this man space. Papa and Romero was good to, Guatemala real had we busy in de second half boy, we real lucky, Ince, Lawrence and Birchall real save we.

De thing I dont understand is why we allow teams to dog us for such long periods.

Fellas, Keon Daniel hit ah man a beat I almost dead ras, that young boy have a future, trust me. De man change de game when he came on and no Guatemala players was handling him unless they foul him. Anthony Wolfe to, if he keep up the way he playing he could go somewhere, nice hustle. I was worried when I saw Keon warming up because I know he weak in defence, but nah, boy, he impress me.

Chris Birchall is a must, de man is ah iron horse and my man of de match, he have ah sweet bullet that went over bar... he real fight de game boy, from start to finish.

Latapy look good to, hit ah man a beat, ah say yes, de ole still have some juice and could have played more if we wasn't down to 10 men. I chat with Latas for about 5 mins and he seems like he unsure from de TTFF about de coaching assistant. He want it real bad, but like they taking him for a ride, he didn't say it directly, but you can see it in de man face, something not right. We need players like him around de team, he have he head on. And he can still play good ball even at this level. I taught Latapy and Yorke would have been a mistake to start together, but it was not so, they look good but I guess Birchall allowed them to operate freely because he was picking up the slack.

Edwards real let men down with that miss, but thank gush he didn't score or else we woulda be dead all now, we woulda have to run for we lives in de stand. And yuh know me, me eh running, so they woulda even eventually get me.

Ince real play ball to.

Lawrence is we best defender.

Gray deserve de first yellow. De second one he should not have gotten. But I find he standard drop a little though.

Avery hit ah man a blade in de penalty area, I was scared, but no call. Because of Wolfe Avery looked more calm.

Scotland have a nice first touch, but he pace real slow, he should take more shots on goal he would score because he strong.

Thank gosh Makan Hislop didn't play, he them GUA striker woulda eat him up because he slow and inexperience.

USA is a more technical team, so we have to beware, even with a small side they still good.... and they look to work on the wing. So Wolfe and Edwards may start and Daniel play central, something so, but all three players are good to go. Especially Daniel and Wolfe and if Edwards get more support he will do even better.
July 03, 2007

Jamaica Observer Interview;

Boxhill: And we FIFA ranking will still be over them Trinis....   .. thanks to Jack Warner, he keep throwing us a bone.

Sweating Bora: Me never see a shit side so in my life as a coach. I mean, we went to Asia the weakest continent maybe after concacaf and was beaten. No, we didn't lose, we were thrashed like pussies. That play off spot for next world cup just became harder. Imagine what Bahrain would have done to us.

Boxill: We should call de Reggae Boyz de Reggae Pussies then.. is that what you are saying. ?

Bora: No, but if you want to its all find by me. They have to earn de name Boyz. And forget the office, that name making our players look like them playing in some business place and we getting to much lix there now, I say call it de Yellow Piss Stadium from now on. Furthermore, they food in Jamaica Akie and Saltfish stinks not to mention that chicken they call jerk chicken where big men jerk on chicken then grill it and call it they national dish. I haven't shit like this in my life, its like everyday I am getting a natural perge.

Micah Hyde: I will always regret de day meh pick Jamaica over Trinidad and Tobago. I cant forget the day Dwarika took me to school in June 2001, even though we won, we look like armatures.... 

Boxill: Cant blame you Hyde. And the Jamaica public want me to resign, but meh cannot go on the field and play for them players. Why I keep getting de blame. If the players not good enough and thats the best locals we have then we in-a real trouble. Pussy claut....

Bora: Once I get paid I'm happy, however, I feel I made a mistake coming to Jamaica, I should have went to T&T instead. Beenhakker did such a great job with them, I thought I could have done the same with JAM, but there is a big gap between both rivals, Jamaica have runners but runners without a brain, T&T might be a bit less determine at times but they are technically better and more skillfull. Even the local T&T team who got them to the gold cup and played in the gold cup looked 1000 times better than the current local Jamaican team, and all T&T played was 2 games in preparation 2 weeks before the gold cup.

Boxhill: Iran beat us 8-1, just imagine they say Indian cant play football, some small Indian running through some big strong black men. Now FIFA will reconsider that US$400,000 goal project money they promised us.

Bora: You need to play with a brain and not just muscle alone. And Vietnam showed us that too. The positive side is if you notice our 2 best players was Wolry Wolfe and Christopher Harvey and guess where they played, in the T&T league for Joe Public and W Connection. You can actually see the difference in their play. Fabian Taylor is ok too, but he have 2 left foot this is why Metro Stars let him go... he lacks the technical ability and strength.

Boxill: I guess the NPL not that great. Next thing Fox reconsider they offer.

Bora: Yuh guess....     when I was the coach of China, they didn't have a good team at the time, but I made them into one, here in Jamaica we have no good local players and the league is garbage so its really hard, if you look at the T&T league for example, they have a high level because they import many good players. I will have to look for players in that T&T league for the future like Reon Nelson from Joe Public, even though he hasn't score for the season yet in T&T but I am sure he will start scoring soon. I saw him play for Joe Public last year and he did good. So my next trip is to T&T, then England to speak with the pros.

Boxill: Meh ah come, me ah come, even though meh never taught we would have pick players based in T&T I have to change my mind now. 8-1 to add to de 5-0, de 6-0 and de 4-1, we have to do something and fast.... Yo, big up man like Goodie, makie, lloyd, de mandiville crew, waterhouse, big up, big up.... flash up uno lighter..... bow, bow, bow....

Whitmore: You bigging up man and we loosing like crazy. I want Boxhill job.... steups !!!!

Simoes: I never taught I would see the day Jamaica lose with such big margins, in modern day football this is in-acceptable.

Fans

ReggaeFart: Wha we go do now Lionpaw and jamaica2099. Yuh think we should show we face on Flex Site after this Asian trashing. Them Trini them nah show mercy pon we rasta.

jamaica2099: Yo, me ah bad man, me nah give ah fork. Them Trini them ras-claut. Me going and post watch uno and go see. Meh remind them about de 6-1 they team get from we 20 years ago and they have 4 none T&T nationals, but that's ok, we still beat them. Blow ! Blow ! Blow !!!

Lionpaw: Yo, RF, me ah lie low for now. Me cah tak that one. It hurt meh belly. Meh dick nah get hard no more rasta, maybe for a month because that shit on meh mind. 8-1.. fire fi bun Bora.

RF: Fellas, you guys need to cool out. Lets go on de Soca Warriors website and try to convince them Trinis that we took a local team and we will bounce back, trust meh, them Trinis easy to convince. Just trun de heat on T&T and attack them and they will forget about de beating we get.

Lionpaw: you go by yuhself. Me nah go tuh rass-claut.

jamaica2099: Lets go RF, we go mak it look like is de Trini them fault and Boxhill too. Even though meh cah stand that Touches, Truetrini, Sam and Small Magician fellas, them men nah stop hating we rasta. Wha yuh say Mosiah.

Mosiah: meh hate Trinis too. But I wish in de bottom ah meh heart me was one today, them nah do bad, from de world cup, de concacaf champion cup, de under 17 cup and de gold cup and we ah stay home and watch them in ah Fox soccer channel, tu rass-claut. Even we under 20 team who beat them 2-1 and lost 1-0 in T&T still didn't do nothing when it really counted. When Jamaica make it to France in 1998 it was de end of football in-a Jamaica. We never accomplish anything after, we win one or two games, but nothing solid. T&T going through turmoil right now, but still representing, ah much as I hate to say it them Trinis nah ramp...

jamaica2099: Ediot bouy Mosiah, nah worry with that youth, we ah call nuff foreign born players soon, we have them like cock roach all over England. Is nuff man we ah go call when de qualifiers start back. Even if meh have to fly up in-a England and suck Jason Euel and jock Marlon King totoe at de same time to try and convince them to return to de reggae boyz I will do that personally.

RF: I second that jamaica2099, call me when you going, even Bennie man and Buji would have done better than the current reggae boyz team. We boast to much when we should just focus on the future.

jamaica2099: Nah worry, real madird will come through for us what that program thing they promise.

RF: Nah, after that asian thrasing. I doubt we getting anthing now. How will we pay for this asian tour now...

jamaica2099: I cant wait for Luton Shelton and Ricardo Gardener to come back, cha man....
July 19, 2005

I feel a song coming on...

Warriors Crying.
By: Sam.

We waiting till de day.
Then we go play Jabloteh.
And feel we they.
And say de squad looking ok.

Is one set ah licks.
Them men playing like they eating crix.
And then they want to hit Panama six.
They play with no heart.
And then they bawling fans doh give ah fart.

Man playing like they bun.
Coach still bawling he's number one.
De striker who does only fall down.
He first name starts with S & last name is John.
He lucky he get to play.
And he swear he they.
And how Colombia play.
Because he only crying fair play.
Steups,,, anyway...

It so funny.
Latapy only want money.
He bawl he cah play.
But playing for Falkirk anyway.

Leo say Nakhid is a phenomenon.
Yet, he only running back Lebanon.
He only have mouth.
Look Nakhid is now a big time scout.
And only see 2 of we opponent.
And then bawling everything permanent.

Last May, Leo run in de UK.
To spy on we players and then say they ok.
But when he meet later that May.
He didn't know was ah different vibes down they.

Then we went Gold Cup.
And get ah shake up.
And still eh wake up.
Because de players walking like Jacob.

They fail to say.
The lack of preparation didn't go their way.
Because de players look like they kill-ka-tay.
And de coach bawiling, Yorke didn't play.

They change they name to Warriors.
Man digging horras.
Because they only getting manners.
And they not representing they alias.

They bawling dont get we expections to high.
But we cant figure out, why ?
Now it is clear to see.
We paying a man a million dollars to be.
De coach for T&T.

We waste a whole month.
De TTFF only pulling stunt.
One man have to pay.
Because we government eh they.
And Oliver Camps only playing whe whe.

Ah next song

I feel a song coming on......
By: Sam

My next mission to T&T...
Is to cut down all them Akie tree..
them Jamaican plant by U-WEE...
I think de government should bann them from coming to we country..
And going University,, in Trini....
It have to many want to be's...
Trinis.... but when Sam come down...
Nuff Jamaicas will fall down...
Because they not making my country run down.
Because Kingston will get bun down..

Chouras..
Bun them, O lard, we go bun them...
Weee go bun them, we goo bun them...
De fire go bun them....
O lard we go bun them...

Trinis much be strong...
Them Jamaicans like King Kong....
But dont get me wrong...
Watch out when ah come down...
Because nuff yardies will get throw down....

Chouras..
De fire go bun them....
O lard we go bun them...

Soca and Chutey will rule..
Come on Trinis, dont be no foul...
Support yuh culture..
And leave them vulture...
This is what we have to bring...
Be strong and support yuh thing....
Because in de end...
De fire go bun them....

Chouras..
De fire go bun them....
O lard we go bun them...
Positive Post

T&T Football Accomplishments !!!!

For adults

Warner takes out frustration on Oliver Camps.

A good solution for T&T football to progress

Folks my T&T visit, for adults only.. no weak hearts.

A riddle for adults.

Who is de most annoying poster here ?

Errol this three was good too.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=38033.msg461493#msg461493

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=44839.msg584444#msg584444

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=50610.msg684103#msg684103

:rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:19:27 AM by Sando »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: The Chronicles of Sam (Fans Only).
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »
I am a fan
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »
Sign me up, I'm convinced. I am a Sam fan.

Cant get over the "Maturana meets with TTFF head today Interview" when Palos called and say he name is Gray from Canada and Oliver Camps ask him, Who Gray, de snail from Sponge Bob"....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The funny thing is, sponge bob snail name is really Gary.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What I like about Sam interviews is, it have real sense of humor and a lot of truth to it. I myself cant even start to be so creative.

Even though alot here might not like the old talk, it does really live up the place and make all my depressing day go away.

Btw, it took we alomst two hours to read all of this.... I even save this thread as a favorite.

This is a big post Sando. Hate him or love him, Sam is a boss.

RIP - MJ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLBkhFtyxhw

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 12:01:01 AM »
Sam cool man ,Arima senior alumni in the house .Big bad dan.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 09:48:00 AM »
WOW..... how did you dig that up Sando....

I am new here and miss a good few of them..

This is hilarious stuff Sam....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 10:07:10 AM »
Sam is ah borse yes... (apart from him outing AB trini)  :devil:

is real kicks.... my fave is the one where he look to bun ah splif with Hardest. Daiz after he get jail fuh slapping the Yardie  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 12:17:49 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 02:11:44 PM »
Appreciate de thread Sando. But Preacher must be grinding he teeth all now.

:devil:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 03:16:52 PM »
Missing the story when he went to the beach and dig a hole and buss a shit....that was one of the earlier classics.

Sam yuh doh save these things when yuh type them?

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 03:36:35 PM »
Appreciate de thread Sando. But Preacher must be grinding he teeth all now.

:devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl:  Nah I trying to hire Sando as my PR.   >:(  :beermug:  Nice read even though it not a football thread.   :whip:  take that Sando.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 04:01:58 PM »
The thing is I've always enjoyed reading the fellas on the forum that have skill with the pen.  Sam and Touches to name just two.  When you have an great articulate gift like that it's an awesome thing.  From this thread many people, including me have enjoyed this gift on many occasions.  Remember though with every great gift comes the weight of responding to your ability (responsibility)   :beermug:  to all  ;D

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 06:39:43 PM »
Anybody have the Sam at the Beach story???  :beermug:

Worthy mention  ;)

Arrow- does give man real basket with he one liners.
Dutty- is also a witty poster. (love the unknown facts)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »
Ah real laugh reading dem stories.....creative  :beermug:
Riddle for adults....classic!!!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 08:04:34 AM »
The thing is I've always enjoyed reading the fellas on the forum that have skill with the pen.  Sam and Touches to name just two.  When you have an great articulate gift like that it's an awesome thing.  From this thread many people, including me have enjoyed this gift on many occasions.  Remember though with every great gift comes the weight of responding to your ability (responsibility)   :beermug:  to all  ;D

I see Sam convert you....  :rotfl:

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 05:21:16 PM »
Ah real laugh reading dem stories.....creative  :beermug:
Riddle for adults....classic!!!

I just saw that... WOW !!!! someone got claut.... (Riddle for adults) is really a classic......  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2009, 08:37:28 AM »
Star Cild didn't post for awhile after that one yes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 07:47:49 AM »
Star Cild didn't post for awhile after that one yes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wish I was a Mod, I would delete that post....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That man make meh wife laugh at me....

Nah.....

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 11:16:51 AM »
Come Sam, de board dead, we need something fast !!!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 10:33:58 AM »
Come on Sam..

We need another interview..

This place dead, dead now a days...

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 01:38:13 PM »
I am a fan for sure....I almost pee when I re-read dem post LOL  :rotfl: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 10:05:47 AM »
I am a fan for sure....I almost pee when I re-read dem post LOL  :rotfl: :beermug:

You are a fan, well I am a fanatic. ....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

My wife dying here with laughter.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
A song dedicated to the little magician.
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »
A song dedicated to the little magician.
By Sam.

I use the song 'Sundar (Rythem) by Black Stalin.

Travelling on a play to Scotland
Bounce de man we local Magician
Ask him like yuh going and visit yuh fa-ma-lee
He say it better then staying in T&T

He say how he vex with Jack Warner
And how he cant get de team in order
And how it cost de whoooole country
Because de players eh get they money
So he going on vacation and and rest he head...
Because de mission to South Africa it dead, dead dead...

Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas moving like he farid he get horn
Latas
Latas
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas must be do-in some-ting wrong

Just de odda day in Oc-tober
Ah man get paid till De-cember
For doing ab-so-lut-le not-hing
Spending vacation from Scotland to Brooklyn

Some say he went back to Fal-kirk
Ah next man boy yuh must be making joke
De man in Barbados liming with Mc-Fingal
Next thing yuh know he went back to Portugal

Come nah Latas tell we something
Doh sit and act like yuh is Charlie Chaplin
Remember you is we magician
De man who hold de country in he hand

Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas
Latas
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone

Ah hear he staying by he par-dna
Who goes by de name of Brian ....Lara
De TTFF eh give him no apartment
Because Latas only studying ...soca bashment

Latapy is ah jokie coach, o oh...
Smoking Marlboro is all he know
Oneday it bound to catch or something so
Come nah Latas get off yuh ass or go

Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas
Latas
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone

He best friend and he football assistant
Couldn't handle all de presistent
Of de pressure surronding de country
And how Latapy eh making no money
Look he come now and left he pardna
To handle them whoes them up in Villa
And I hear he gone back to Ennn-gland
And eyeing a job with .... Aston
Now what left for Latapy
Better he head back Portugal with he fa-mily

Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas
Latas
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone

De man have a all important game against Costa Rica
Took de team to train from Sando to Moka
Then he gone to train in Tobago
They eat shark, bake and fry okro
When they match up against Costa Rica
De team start of like they eat plently pepper
But yet after 60 minutes
Man get tired and is one setta licks

Latapy is de luckest coach in T&T
He wok 4 months and left for vacation already
He say how he cant get de players to train everyday
And how de pro league clubs does only intervene
But since December de pro league it over
And like Latapy waiting till November
It should of had a local team in training
But Latapy prefer to do de complaining

Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas
Latas
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone

Carnival right round de corner
All of a sudden Latas enter
He reach back home in a split of a minute
Cant wait to party and drink rum till he vomit
Next thing yuh hear he famous assistant
Reach back home on ah permanent
Base.. until de parting ooo-va and fly back up to Aston Villa

They tie 2-2 with Mex-i-co
And Latapy say we improve since To-bago
Now he take a break and have to start all ova
Yet we eh play ah game since October

Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas
Latas
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone

Back to meh pardna de local magician
De man who only studding Soca, he forget pan
Is nuff gal he waiting to wine up on
He forget he was we little magician
De Digicel Cup right round de corner
And Latapy liming in Zen with Jack Warner

Look Anton Corneal lurking for he job
And Zoran Vanres saying how we get rub
In Bermuda de other day
It seems we only have a bunch of kakalay

But who can really blame La-ta-py
Who only here to make he money
Imagine he is de head coach we de entire country
And he moving like he is de en-e-my

Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas
Latas
Latas weh yuh gone
Latas weh yuh gone

But who could really give Latapy wrong
Yuh only as good as yuh intent-ion
Not to mention nuff man in T&T
Getting pay like they woking duty free
Look we cant hear from we TD
De man only hiding like he dissing we
But when de month over in T&T
He checking he bank account for he money

There's a Tiger in the ring
Oh nah nah nah
De man not doin nothing
Oh nah nah nah nah nah
Oh nah nah nah
De man only counghing
Oh nah nah nah nah nah
Look man say something
Because he look like a pussy, pussy, cat, cat cat
Tiger wine in slow motion
Oh nah nah nah
Just now yuh go collect yuh pention
Oh nah nah nah nah nah
Tiger wine in slow motion
And he look like pillow in a gun, gun fight
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 06:15:03 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: A song dedicated to the little magician.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 12:51:36 PM »
For those who may have forgotten the melody for this song!  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r8mNGbE_MGw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r8mNGbE_MGw</a>
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:58:49 PM by E-man »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 12:54:14 PM »
oh garrdo... the tiger mix down in de end  :rotfl:

tiger wine in slow motion na na na na nah  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 01:05:56 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/r8mNGbE_MGw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/r8mNGbE_MGw</a>

The original sounds better.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 01:13:57 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/r8mNGbE_MGw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/r8mNGbE_MGw</a>

The original sounds better.

Well post it nah? I couldn't find it on YouTube!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »
sam I hope you taking guitar lessons or already real good with the guitar, because if yuh doh record dese tings and share it with people kaiso goin and dead in less than 75 years.  yuh have a talent homeboy  :beermug:

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 03:28:47 PM »
Samo yuh ent easy..... :rotfl: :beermug:
All American

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 03:52:11 PM »
 ;D

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 03:58:09 PM »
So Sam who is de band?     I think Jack on the iron.  Camps singing aye aye aye aye.   ;D

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »
Nah a change meh mind Jack and Camps is dem 2 props that come out dancing at the end.     ;D

1]; } ?>