May 28, 2024, 09:38:37 PM

Author Topic: Baptiste's goal gives T&T 3-2 win over St Kitts.  (Read 6010 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Baptiste's goal gives T&T 3-2 win over St Kitts.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 07:46:08 PM »
thanks Jay 10..ah now watch de pic good...thanks
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 08:48:49 PM »
well boy!!! dat look like some real ssfl action dey...jack really fling een de towel in trute.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 10:33:16 PM »
well boy!!! dat look like some real ssfl action dey...jack really fling een de towel in trute.
Cosign.

weary ah takin ah borrow. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 08:22:43 AM »
Just watched the highlites of the "game" if yuh want tuh call it that. them young trini's is really lacking quality, bad bad bad!

i don't know for the life of me how kerry baptise got a call up on this squad, the fella is total garbage! lord , even scott sealy would put this guy on the bench in any team situation.

latas , ah beggining tuh resent yuh team selection policies! yuh kinda reminding meh of ah certin columbian fella who does mine horses. get it fixed!! before yuh become public enemy #one!!

Dan leggo yuh bias against de yute nah.  Ah fine yuh have ah serious dark spot in yuh heart when it come to KB.  What make him total garbage?  Sealy came and tutu dong heself buh yuh railin fuh he inclusion over KB who scoring in every practice match since Latas call him?  We forwards not producing and here is one brimming with confidence and netting regularly fuh club and in training but he eh good enough to make the squad?  Combine dat with yuh obsession fuh DR it eh lookin good nah fella!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 11:37:52 AM »
You should e-mail Shaun Fuentes as ask him as I am sure he will co-operate. ?

I did... and it was fruitless.....

Shaun love fame. He will never give you info because he wants to be on top all the time.

I am sure that team Latapy carry St Kitts 80% of them not making the final cut but yet Shaun moving like is top secret. It eh hard to get a scout to see them games anyway.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 03:03:26 PM »
Just watched the highlites of the "game" if yuh want tuh call it that. them young trini's is really lacking quality, bad bad bad!

i don't know for the life of me how kerry baptise got a call up on this squad, the fella is total garbage! lord , even scott sealy would put this guy on the bench in any team situation.

latas , ah beggining tuh resent yuh team selection policies! yuh kinda reminding meh of ah certin columbian fella who does mine horses. get it fixed!! before yuh become public enemy #one!!

Dan leggo yuh bias against de yute nah.  Ah fine yuh have ah serious dark spot in yuh heart when it come to KB.  What make him total garbage?  Sealy came and tutu dong heself buh yuh railin fuh he inclusion over KB who scoring in every practice match since Latas call him?  We forwards not producing and here is one brimming with confidence and netting regularly fuh club and in training but he eh good enough to make the squad?  Combine dat with yuh obsession fuh DR it eh lookin good nah fella!
Breds yuh think yuh talking tuh man who does sit behind ah computer and type outa timin without knowledge or what??

imagine we gone tuh face the mighty mexico and we have tuh use kerry baptiste and devon jorsling, who, mind you, had zero impact on the game, it was like they weren't even there! what ah shameful thing.

was that even nessesary when we have scott sealy daryl roberts and kendell jagdeosingh who's playing more consistant better football in far better competitive leagues?

ah hope latas learn his lesson from that experience BC he did not cater for eventualities which "eventually happened!

scotty got injured, glenn suspended, stern injured, so he wound up with two rookies who couldn't help his cause, when he coulda bring out roberts and jaggy, men wid big league experience and who knows how tuh score under pressure.

yuh know why scotty and dem doh give ah damn about scoring ? BC they doh have competition for spots.

imagine yuh lose lawrence and avery, so yuh would think yuh have adequate back up on the left wing, (nope) so yuh have tuh use hislop ah slow center back tuh play the left wing when yuh have nigel daniels and pachecco who could play the position better.

then yuh bring in bakar tuh fiil in for lawrence when julius james willing and able, but for some strange reason yuh exclude him.

breds i saw enough of the two baptaste brothers under wim tuh know them fellas eh international material. and watching the highlites of that game just reiterated that notion for me.

did you not see the easy goals he missed under no pressure??!!

i've seen enough of that garbage over the yrs oui! now i want tuh see players with poised and quality, not this ssfl shyte! we dun have scotty and KJ filling that position. we have no more vacancies.

breds sorry tuh disappoint yuh , but there no way kerry baptiste @ 28, better than darrly and jaggy who have more quality, younger, smater, and are better finishers.

baptiste and jorsling can't even dun/outcalss st kitts, so how the hell they want tuh handle tougher opponents.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 03:20:09 PM »
imagine we gone tuh face the mighty mexico and we have tuh use kerry baptiste and devon jorsling, who, mind you, had zero impact on the game, it was like they weren't even there! what ah shameful thing.

was that even nessesary when we have scott sealy daryl roberts and kendell jagdeosingh who's playing more consistant better football in far better competitive leagues?

ah hope latas learn his lesson from that experience BC he did not cater for eventualities which "eventually happened!

scotty got injured, glenn suspended, stern injured, so he wound up with two rookies who couldn't help his cause, when he coulda bring out roberts and jaggy, men wid big league experience and who knows how tuh score under pressure.

yuh know why scotty and dem doh give ah damn about scoring ? BC they doh have competition for spots.

imagine yuh lose lawrence and avery, so yuh would think yuh have adequate back up on the left wing, (nope) so yuh have tuh use hislop ah slow center back tuh play the left wing when yuh have nigel daniels and pachecco who could play the position better.

then yuh bring in bakar tuh fiil in for lawrence when julius james willing and able, but for some strange reason yuh exclude him.

breds i saw enough of the two baptaste brothers under wim tuh know them fellas eh international material. and watching the highlites of that game just reiterated that notion for me.

did you not see the easy goals he missed under no pressure??!!

i've seen enough of that garbage over the yrs oui! now i want tuh see players with poised and quality, not this ssfl shyte! we dun have scotty and KJ filling that position. we have no more vacancies.

breds sorry tuh disappoint yuh , but there no way kerry baptiste @ 28, better than darrly and jaggy who have more quality, younger, smater, and are better finishers.

baptiste and jorsling can't even dun/outcalss st kitts, so how the hell they want tuh handle tougher opponents.

So you blaming the lack of impact in Mexico on KB as opposed to when he was introduced and how much touches he get?  And you doh type outta timin ting yuh say  :rotfl:

Darryl Roberts have some skills yes but doh feel because he shinin on ah shit side means he is we best option.  I eh go argue against Jaggy because he does show he worth in training and with PRI.  I eh see nutten from Jorsling to warrant his inclusion so no argument there either.  Yuh bawlin fuh Nigel Daniels now too de same one who was sellin guns when PRI play Sancho an dem? and KB and Jorsling are rookies and yuh doh want dem buh yuh want Pacheco?  Yuh eh making sense Dan, it becoming even more apparent dat yuh bias against certain man gettin de call because who u want to see eh gettin call.  Duff wasn't bad so I have no issues with his inclusion, I would also like to see JJ but not at the expense of Duff.  Yuh sayin yuh see enough Baptiste to know dem eh ready but that does not mean a player can't improve.  rell man will tell yuh Skilla is a boss but he does look well ordinary when out of position.  KB finally being used as a striker and he wreakin havok buh you vex cause Jaggy and Roberst eh geh call?  Jedd yuh bias against de yut so doh expouse all dis kaka like yuh really sayin something when all yuh doin is tryin to masqurade yuh unnessary dislike fuh de yute!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 04:08:51 PM »
Killa , you just showed me two things about you that's really negative, #one, it seemed that you just love tuh argue and yuh must always have the last say, so i will let yuh have the last word, but before i do, just allow me say this.

kery baptiste is an "ok" player, but by the looks of it he's definatly not international material, and he truly lacks quality as a forward. just go back and watch the game against st kitts and mexico.

#two, if you could say that by roberts playing on ah shyte side don't give him the right be on the squad and only BC of that, and not take into consideration the calibre of league he plays in, (which happens to be better than the USL ,) his stats and performance, then you don't know didley about the sport and yuh should STFU!

REMEMBER CARLOS , KJ AND YORKIE, all playing for ah so called shyte team, but every time it come tuh international team selection they're there, even though yorkie and birchall does practically make ah livin riding pine!

roberts was the 2nd highest scorer for his team this past season, and as a midfielder, he also had ah good goal tally the two seasons he spend in the ERIDIVISE which no other trini has been able to accomplish (playin in the eridivise).

but you just go right on ahead thinking baptiste is more derserving of ah call up than roberts, and that he could have ah more positive impact. ah wonder where baptiste was when we needed tuh beat bermuda by two clear goals boy?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 10:02:26 AM »
Killa , you just showed me two things about you that's really negative, #one, it seemed that you just love tuh argue and yuh must always have the last say, so i will let yuh have the last word, but before i do, just allow me say this.

kery baptiste is an "ok" player, but by the looks of it he's definatly not international material, and he truly lacks quality as a forward. just go back and watch the game against st kitts and mexico.

#two, if you could say that by roberts playing on ah shyte side don't give him the right be on the squad and only BC of that, and not take into consideration the calibre of league he plays in, (which happens to be better than the USL ,) his stats and performance, then you don't know didley about the sport and yuh should STFU!

REMEMBER CARLOS , KJ AND YORKIE, all playing for ah so called shyte team, but every time it come tuh international team selection they're there, even though yorkie and birchall does practically make ah livin riding pine!

roberts was the 2nd highest scorer for his team this past season, and as a midfielder, he also had ah good goal tally the two seasons he spend in the ERIDIVISE which no other trini has been able to accomplish (playin in the eridivise).

but you just go right on ahead thinking baptiste is more derserving of ah call up than roberts, and that he could have ah more positive impact. ah wonder where baptiste was when we needed tuh beat bermuda by two clear goals boy?

OK ah admit ah like to pick apart man thoughts on message boards (hey ah lil mischievious dah way, small scenes)

Now understand this I not against Roberts in favor of KB.  I am not willing to dismiss that KB is better than previous years now that he being used as a forward.  Obviously Latas like something about him cause he keeping him around.  I can't take away nothing from Roberts accomplishments as a player because (like you) I rate him as a very good player that also deserves inclusion in our set up.  Your argument about KJ and Carlos holds no weight in a Roberts comparison as they play in 1 of the top 3 leagues in the world (#1 in some peoples eyes).  In Azteka KB didn't get nearly enough time on the field and hardly saw the ball so I can't understand your insistance on using that appearance to measure his quality.  Against SKN I eh see all de highlights so I cah really argue that either.  The penalty that some man diss him for was a decent attempt the may have been somewhat telegraphed but I will credit the keeper with making a clutch save in that instance.  Baptiste may need some improvement but he has the ability to score goals and is quick (similar to DR) so I rather have him than exclude him.  To me I think we might have a hungrier team if it included all the players you mentioned before, but not at the expense of the younger players already being allowed to participate.  I see no reason why Roberts, Jaggy, JJ, Duff, Aklie and KB can't all be part of the team.  Let some of the veterans that are either not having impact or negatively impacting the team either rest or retire.  I might catch some heat fuh it but time to retire either Tallest or Dog (we don't need 2 aging slow veterans) whichever one is kept should be used to mentor the likes of Duff, JJ, Hislop and even Aklie as they try to become better defenders.  I feel Avery should be included and personally take Aklie under his wing as I believe he can learn to become a much better defender and in the near future have all the attribute of the modern day wing back.

BTW how de frig yuh was givin meh de lass wud when yuh decide to answa back? :devil:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 01:39:15 PM »
I doh understand the whole Daryl Roberts phenomenon. He had one good shell cup...and it wasn't even good in comparison to what we strikers usually did in past years. What else he do for men to be rating him up so? Score in Holland and Turkey? More than half the men who backing him probably never even see him play for them sides.

Was he on that Gold Cup squad that Wim was in charge of where (imagine!)Spann and Theobald look a class apart and Toussaint look talented and that was about it?

I not bringing the man down, I just doh understand how he become an automatic starter jes so. As far as I know, Baptiste was more highly rated than Daryl Roberts during that same shell cup. (or was it Kerry Noray playing...)

All the same, yes he deserve a chance but stop acting like the man is this world beater
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »
I doh understand the whole Daryl Roberts phenomenon. He had one good shell cup...and it wasn't even good in comparison to what we strikers usually did in past years. What else he do for men to be rating him up so? Score in Holland and Turkey? More than half the men who backing him probably never even see him play for them sides.

Was he on that Gold Cup squad that Wim was in charge of where (imagine!)Spann and Theobald look a class apart and Toussaint look talented and that was about it?

I not bringing the man down, I just doh understand how he become an automatic starter jes so. As far as I know, Baptiste was more highly rated than Daryl Roberts during that same shell cup. (or was it Kerry Noray playing...)

All the same, yes he deserve a chance but stop acting like the man is this world beater

DR is a good player but I agree JC hypin' de man too much...

But that part about Spann looking a class apart in the Gold Cup is fuh real?  Spann score a nice free kick and play level toots besides that...level sh*t... If he looked a class apart it hadda be on the opposite side of the spectrum...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 01:57:12 PM »

DR is a good player but I agree JC hypin' de man too much...

But that part about Spann looking a class apart in the Gold Cup is fuh real?  Spann score a nice free kick and play level toots besides that...level sh*t... If he looked a class apart it hadda be on the opposite side of the spectrum...

I thought it was my memory dat was bad.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 03:48:52 PM »

I never said the man was ah world beater, and i don't remember either saying the man is ah phenom or he deserve tuh start over all the strikers, but what i did say and expressed was the ineptitude of our coaches tuh exclude fellas who could make the team much better, darryl roberts in particular.

for the whole hex, we've not been able to produce ah single goal from the frontmen, so all i saying is give the yute ah chance to produce, who knows , maybe that's the change we need tuh put some spark in the offence. but instead, the bredder can't even get ah call up, and he's been playing regular and scoring goals.

i does hear man on here rating up birchall like if he's the 2nd coming, yeh the fella scored an all important goal tuh get us to the WC and he plays with heart and soul, but what else did he do that was so spectacular tuh have every body here messmarized! the fella can't make ah simple pass, let alone make ah 1st team tuh save his life

i remember darryl also scored an all important goal tuh keep us in the WCQ and he also plays with heart and soul. but unlike birchall, roberts plays on ah higher level, and scores far more goals as ah midfielder, plus he's ah regular starter, but i doh here no body here rating the yute up, but when i do it i making him out to be a phenom. ssttuueepppsss!

do you pay attention to the trini's in action thread? well the only fellas who i does see getting regular sweat is KJ scotty and roberts, every body does be either riding pine , getting ah cobo, or excluded from the roster all together.

if this man as you say lack the quality of ah spann, baptiste, or toussant, then why the hell he's been in two top leagues and them boy still playing in the PFL, and spann cyar get ah regular sweat for ah confederation (5th division team), but roberts running out regular for top flight teams.

T&T football is ah sespool of incompetance my friend, so don't make excuses for ineptitude, they missed out on ah good player just BC they don't rate the trukish league , which happens to be a better league than  MLS, PFL and the championship, but little do they know.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 09:32:52 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2009, 03:50:51 PM »
Eh killa! baptiste is much older than roberts! so what yute yuh talking bout?

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 08:51:38 AM »

Way boy, tell dem how yuh really feel
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2009, 08:56:04 AM »
Eh killa! baptiste is much older than roberts! so what yute yuh talking bout?

Doh act like yuh from fackin foreign yuh kno everyman is ah yute unless dey ole lke moses aka Dwight Yorke.  Eidda way stop yuh darkhearted bullshit fella  :devil:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2009, 06:25:34 PM »
Now watch the highlights, that was level toots and who ever say different eh serious. Never seen a sower thing in meh life like that. Dceision making poor, defending -poor (imagine on the first goal a 5 footer beater ah 7 footer for ah header and then 3 kittys standing free fighting to see which one will kick the ball in the goal.

What a joke.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>